Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+7
Zerbie The Slug
Megaman177
Leonir
SBR23
InsanityX
Mr.H
thecardiackidofDCVII
11 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 4 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Sans

Except Mario physics, as has been noted before. The buildings stayed intact, and Sans was safe.

"your little minions shoulda told you, eh?" Sans mocked from a window, his hand still perpetually up in a deadly salute. "well, then if you die i guess i did my job of protecting the fleeing civilians, eh?" Sans asked.

And he had indeed. The einherjar had successfully evacuated every civilian from Wakeport, and now focused on thinning the populations of Zerg. They struck at the Hatchery and at the Zerg guards.

Sans's hand never wavered.

"look, pally. it sounds like the only guys that can kill you for good are here. do you really want to get totally owned right now, of all times? i think it'd make both our jobs easier if you just gave up."

Every Zerg that tried to get close to the Overmind was instantly vaporized by Sans's dunk attack. "besides, i'm totally justified in being crazy unfair. i mean, what sorta low-life sends literally an army after one skeleton they don't even know?" Sans added. "that being said... wow, you sure have a lot of HP, don't you? heh heh. i still really encourage you to call off your bugs. there's nothing for you in this city anyway, and you've got everything to lose. what kind of pathetic army has to gang up on one poor guy?"
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 4 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by SissyGamer Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Zerg Swarm

"You don't seem to know that there are infinite numbers of us in different worlds. But fine, perhaps i'll leave you alone. That is, only for now. I'll come back. And i'll be stronger. Trust me, you don't know what i have in store."
all of the Zerg entered into many of the Overlords sacks, carrying them to the Leviathan.

"Kill me, i cannot move. But i regenerate. I regenerate to myself in just a few hours. Just go on, kill me and take revenge. This world is puny, you won't like whats going to happen when we come back."
The Overmind said.

"Go on, just use your best attack. I don't feel pain, so just kill me."

"I am wasting my time here, you're right. Ganging up on a pathetic asshole is absurd. Just kill me. But warning..My explosion might spread blood and guts everywhere."
The Overmind cringed.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:42 pm

Sans

"that's funny. 'cause you know..."

Four Gaster Blasters appeared around the Overmind.

"I already am."

BLAZZRRRTTTTT!

Sans heaved and wheezed, straining to stand up. He pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and searched the phone directory. "hello? is this the pi'illo island sanitation department? yeah, there's a bit of a mess in the city of wakeport..."

Sans collapsed, snoring.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:59 pm

Protoss

The skies cleared, blood and guts were left all over Wakeport. It was quiet as Sans was snoring.

A zealot, walked up toward Sans. He left a probe, that then put a warping rift next to Sans that turned into a Pylon. The Probe then waited for Sans to wake up, ready to be his servant. The Zealot walked away back into the Carrier.

Vault Boy

His face was just covered in blood. What a mess.
"Sans, you alright?"
Vault Boy asked as he walked toward him.

Vault Boy noticed the probe, but deciding to not mess with it.
The Probe then made a noise.
"Whirr."
The Probe made strange beeping and humming noises. It was completely robotic and was designed to be a worker.

Vault Boy looked at the probe.
"A robot?"
He wondered.

The Probe electrocuted Vault Boy as a little prank, the electrocution was harmless and barely did anything.
Several beeping noises were made.

"Ow! That hurt a little.."
Vault Boy giggled a bit. Then sat down with the Probe waiting for Sans to wake up.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Robin

Robin's eyes widened as the Overmind began to burst.

"EVERYONE, DUCK FOR COVER--"

Glalie used Blizzard!

Robin shielded her face as Dawn's Pokémon flash-froze the city block in front of her, creating an ice barrier that stopped the Overmind's guts from spilling too far into the streets.

Dawn dashed down the street towards Robin, Infernape and Roserade at her side.

"Thankfully, you missed everything," Robin said to Dawn.

"Oh. Well." Dawn replied.

Robin turned back towards the cleared streets. "For right now, we have to find Mario and Luigi, just like the professor told me to."

The golden light appeared once more in the sky, and the einherjar slowly began to return to their place in Valhalla, the battle done, their duty finished for the time being.

"We must return to Valhalla," said one einherji. "Tend our wounded. Prepare for the next battle. For there will be more to come, I am sure."

Robin rolled her eyes. "You're telling me," she muttered.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm

All of a sudden, Weegee had a vision. The vision consisted of a blue puppet in gentlemanly attire, taking the soul out of Vic's chest. The puppet then absorbs his soul and becomes mega powerful. The vision ends. Weegee was in shock as such terrible and horrifying visions entered his brain. "Oh shit." he said. Headdy was right behind him. "What's wrong Green Missle?" asked Headdy. Weegee quickly turned to Headdy, his face was in a state of shock. "I gotta go. Whoever or whatever comes next, stall it until I get back!" he said. He disappeared before Headdy could even speak. "Hey pale face! Weegee told us to stall whoever or whatever comes up next until he gets back!" Headdy yelled to the Marionette. The Marionette stopped what he was doing and turned to Headdy. "Got it!" the Marionette yelled back. "AND DON'T CALL ME PALE! THAT'S HOW I WAS DESIGNED OKAY?!" Headdy gave him the "look out, we got a badass over here" look and gesture as the Marionette screamed at him. Weegee had teleported to the top of the castle, where 3 chairs were present, but the Slaughter Me Street gang was nowhere to be seen. Weegee had proceeded downward towards the dining room, where Waiter was seen, passed out on the table with a chalice filled with wine in hand. Weegee slowly tip toed past him. He proceeded down the long stairway. The very, very, very long stairway.
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:16 am

Terran

"Look guys!"
A marine said.

"Looks like a new city, shall we enter it?"

"I guess we should, looks friendly."
A firebat said.

They walked toward the city, along with a Battlecruiser that was following them.

The Protoss seemed to have bumped into them, a couple of Zealots.
"What are you doing here? Weren't you back at Aiur?"
The marines wondered.

"We seemed to have ended up here after our vision went white, the carrier just stopped working until our vision was clear again."
The zealots responded.

"Huh, we ended up as the same thing, haha. *cough*"
The Firebat responded.

"What happened? Have you been here longer than us?"
Asked the marines.

"Well, you can say. Apparently the Zerg had also invaded that city, who knows why."
The Protoss responded.

"The Zerg?!"
The Marines were shocked.

"We're all here now, we're probably gonna have to gang up in order to defeat the zerg and push them outta' here."
A marine explained.

"Khassar de templari, Marine. We should defeat the zerg for peace."
Zealots responded.

"Come on, lets get to that city, terrans. We have a lot to discuss."
The Terrans and Protoss walked back to the city.

Last edited by SissyGamer on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:23 am

Dave "Stalker" Chappy

After hearing the Overmind explode, Dave slowly came out from behind the usual stuff that covers the tops of roofs in order to observe the results of battle.

He couldn't help but shoot his hands up into the air, shouting a, "WOOOOOOOO!" as loud as he could as he pranced about on the roof.

TR-18

TR-18 had come just in time to see a whole lot of heresy covering the ground.

It bowed to Robin once more in its usual pose, awaiting further command.

And it really hoped its next task involved a mop or something to clean up this mess. It was disgusting.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Robin

As a cleanup crew arrived to take care of the mess that the Zerg had created, Robin searched the resort for any sign of Sans. "I saw him go into one of these buildings..." Robin mused. Which one was it?"

She climbed over the ice wall that Glalie had made. "Yecch," Robin muttered, staring at the gore.

Dawn followed her over the wall, Infernape, Roserade, and Glalie in tow. "Robin, Sans is the short stocky skeleton, right?" she asked.

"Yes," Robin replied.

"I'll look for him, or rather, I'll have Infernape look for him. Infernape can quickly climb on the windows and search the buildings."

Infernape grunted and winked at Robin.

Robin nodded. "Good idea. I'll be able to look for Mario and Luigi then."

"Got it."

Robin turned around and began to seek out the Mario Bros. She stopped. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," she said.

"Oh. I'm Dawn," Dawn replied.

"Robin. It's nice to meet you, Dawn."

"It's nice to meet you too, Robin."

Robin ran down the street, noticing TR-18 looking at the mess with any air of disdain that it could display. "If you want, you can assist the cleanup crew," she said to the robot. "You look like you aren't enjoying the sight of this mess."

Big Band and Kiki ran up to Robin. "Robin, are you gonna go--"

"Yes," Robin replied.

"I'll come with ya," Big Band declared. "You need another set of eyes."

"I'll help round up the others," Kiki added.

"Thanks, guys," Robin said.

As Kiki took off, Robin and Big Band approached the hotel. They went in and thankfully saw Mario and Luigi in the lobby.

Luigi had hidden under a table.

Big Band lumbered over to Luigi and extended a mallet to him. "Get up, pal," Big Band ordered. "Your prof needs you to take us to him.

Mario and Luigi told Robin and Big Band to meet them at the outskirts of the town as soon as possible. "We need to round up the others as well. Especially Sans; he's probably been knocked out from all that strain he's put on himself...

Infernape

Infernape clambered across the windowsills and searched each window, looking for any sign of the skeleton. The flaming monkey opened up one of the Windows and clambered inside, landing on its feet on the carpet. Infernape looked left and right, then plodded through the room, before heading down the hallway.

Infernape heard chitchat and the whirring of machines; intrigued, Infernape sauntered up against the nearest door. Sure enough, this was the one where the noise was coming from. Infernape rattled the door handle, fiddling with it until it opened, then pushed the door open. It let out a grunt as its eyes darted across the room, glancing at Vault Boy, the probe, and the prostrate form of Sans.

Infernape realized that this must be the skeleton that Dawn and Robin had mentioned. It strode over to Sans and scooped him up, slinging him over its shoulder in a fireman's carry. Infernape grunted at the probe and at Vault Boy, before opening the window up and jumping out, swinging across overhanging flags and reaching the ground.

"Did you find Sans?" Dawn asked, running up to Infernape.

Infernape grunted and set Sans gently down on the ground in front of Dawn.

Sans mumbled something in his sleep about bones.

Dawn nodded. "We should look for others as well," she said. "Look; there's someone right now!"

Infernape galloped towards the being in question--Tentaquil, and grunted. "You a Pokémon? You smell like one," Infernape asked.

Toad

"Oh, geez, where's Papyrus? I hope he didn't get totally lost in the middle of all that," Toad muttered, running through the streets.

He took extra care not to step on any loose bits of dead Zerg. A Shelltop in janitor clothes grumpily swept the street.

Toad whistled. "Hey, thanks for putting up with the huge mess caused by the random invasion," Toad said to the Shelltop. Toad fished out fifteen coins. "They don't pay you enough for this. Yeesh."

Toad gave the coins to the Shelltop janitor.

"Papyrus?" Toad asked. "Papyrus!"

Toad eventually came across Codsworth. "Hey, have you seen a lanky skeleton around here?" Toad asked. "Goofy smile, really friendly?"

Toad's pants buzzed. It was a text message from Mario telling him to bring everyone to the city limit of Wakeport for pickup.

"By the way, Mario told me to tell everyone I could to come to the city limit to get picked up," Toad added to Codsworth.

Kiki

Kiki flew over the resort's rooftops and spotted the cheering, whooping Dave. "Hey," she called to him. "You need a lift down?"

Last edited by EropsToad on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:59 am

Dave "Stalker" Chappy

What was that one thing his mom told him about riding with strangers? Oh wait, that's right he stalked Kiki before.

He could easily get off the rooftop on his own, but then again, this was an opportunity to ride on a flying broom. "Thanks a ton Kiki!" he called out, ready to get on the broom. He didn't even realize how creepy it must be that he knew her name.

TR-18

TR-18 was more than happy to fulfill what Robin has allowed it to do. At first, TR-18 tried burning some of the gore with its spear, but that only left stains and a bad smell as a result. It couldn't really smell, but still.

There had to be a way to dispose of all of this waste. Bury it? No... Then the town will have heresy problems for a long time.

It decided to just get to work placing all the bits of random whatever this stuff is, into a nice pile that can be dealt with later.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:33 am

Tentaquil stumbled forward, walking towards a turned over table that laid outside the shattered window of a restaurant, he picked up a trampled croissant and munched it,he proceeded to do the same to the other morsels he found by this included some rather odd tasting spaghetti, a half a barbecued Zergling, a few apples(which Tentaquil found out too late were made of wax). Content with his calories Tentaquil reached for a partially smashed bottle of wine and chugged the whole thing.

"Hic"
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:46 am

Vault Boy

"Hey! What are you doing with Sans?"
Vault Boy walked over to Infernape, his shadow extremely visible.

"I'm just wondering.. No need to cause some trouble."
While Vault Boy was waiting for a response, the lovable mascot spotted the Probe seeming to bump into Vault Boy's leg repeatedly.

The feeling of metal bumping into a leg would feel like it'd hurt a bit, for some reason it didn't. The Probe seemed to be made out of a special type of material.

The Probe then went between Vault Boy's legs and then began floating toward Sans, still awaiting the skeleton to wake up.

Terran

The group of marines with two firebats arrived at Wakeport, shocked to see that its covered in organs and blood.

"Now i see what those aliens meant by "the zerg attacking the city"."
A firebat complained.

"Jesus christ, man. Looks like it was a warzone here."
A marine said, all of the firebats and marines closed their masks, hiding their identity and trying to block...eh..the rather foul smell coming from the substance.

The group noticed Kiki up in the air..flying with a broom stick... They also noticed Dave who seems to be up on a roof.

"What in the world are those two doing? I thought flying broom sticks were a myth back 5 centuries ago.."

"Who the hell knows man, apparently like the protoss said we're in a seperate..Dimension..
The marines shrugged.

"You two should go and investigate whats happening and see if its some kind of illusion or what-not. The rest of us will be exploring, we'll tell you anything we find."
A marine said.

"No problem."
The two marines replied.

Zerg Swarm

Meanwhile, back at the Leviathan..
"My queen, are you sure your plan will actually work?"
Zagara complained.

"It is carefully thought out, it should work."
Kerrigan replied.

The plan was that a single Changeling would disguise as a perfectly legit-looking organic Koopa, that could replicate the voice perfectly. They would use the Imposter-Koopa to tell Sans a lie by saying "Help! Wakeport is being attacked by that bug-lady!". When Sans would enter into the city, Kerrigan would completely unexpectedly use her bone wings to trap Sans and curl her wings as if it was a spider wrapping a Fly in a spiderweb. Then she would use her most powerful ability to heavily injure Sans or possibly kill him.

"When should we launch our Changeling?"
Abathur asked.

"Soon, very soon. At a moment when Sans is all alone by himself, and he must be awake."
Kerrigan replied.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:54 am

Kiki

Kiki blinked once. As the broom rose into the air, she asked: "How come you know my name? You aren't some kind of stalker, are you?"

She shrugged. "Eh, as long as you aren't a predator or something, I suppose I won't dump you off on purpose on the next barrel roll." Kiki laughed out loud. "That was a joke!"

Infernape

"Yech. That looks kind of gross," Infernape remarked to Tentaquil. "Wouldn't you rather have had, like, Poffins or something?"

Suddenly, Vault Boy and the probe magically materialized next to Infernape.

Infernape stared at Vault Boy and the probe, wondering how they got down so quickly without breaking anything.

Robin

With her tactician's eye, Robin took note of the locations of her allies. She actually found Papyrus this way. "Big Band, I'm going to go fetch Papyrus," Robin said to Big Band.

"Alright. Be careful out there," Big Band replied.

Robin nodded and ran out the hotel, down the street, and through the back alleys of Wakeport, where she saw the familiar Dodorex and...

"Papyrus!" Robin shouted.

Papyrus turned around. "AH, ROBIN! HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE. I WAS TALKING TO THIS SPIDER BOY. SO, WHAT DID I MISS?" Papyrus asked, putting his hands on his hips and smiling at Robin.

Robin cocked her head and squinted at Papyrus. "Did you seriously just miss the entire invasion?"

"WHAT INVASION?"

"Never mind. Papyrus, we have to go. Bring your dinosaur."

"I SEE." Papyrus patted Webber on the head. "I DO HOPE WE MEET AGAIN! IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE! EVEN IF OUR ENCOUNTER MUST BE CUT UNREASONABLY SHORT..."

Robin and Papyrus left the alleyway. "COME ALONG NOW, DODOREX!" Papyrus requested.

As Robin's entourage passed Dawn's, Robin offered to pick up Sans. "It looks like your monkey is preoccupied," Robin says to Dawn. "I just want to make sure you take care of everything that you need to do. Just make sure you meet back at the town entrance."

"UGH! SANS, YOU ARE SO LAZY!" Papyrus snapped, picking up the snoozing Sans.

"Your brother is remarkable," Robin said to Papyrus.

"I KNOW! WHO CAN STAND SLEEPING FOR THAT LONG THROUGH THE DAY?!"

Papyrus and Robin started down the street.

Palutena

"Pit, I'm going to place my blessing on this world so that it's safe from attack from the forces of evil," Palutena explained to Pit.

As she said this, from her realm, Palutena raised her staff and thumped the ground of her temple.

Over Pi'illo Island, the brand of the Goddess of Light flashed once, signifying that Palutena's mystical blessing had taken effect. The blessing brought some of the properties of the Light Materium into the Mario world, preventing any further evils from infiltrating the world and causing trouble. In game terms, it might be considered a "WORLD CLEAR."

Any bad guys that tried to invade would be instantly repelled.

"I love my job," Palutena sighed contentedly.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:43 am

DodoRex

the beast yawns, tired after fighting the insects, but follows the group as Papyrus ordered.

BOS

The Knights cheered at the Zerg defeat, their armor clanking. they then went back to patrolling the area, making sure everything was orderly.

Elder Maxon simply waits outside the Hotel, waiting for the dinner.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:57 am

Robin

"Papyrus, you have that 'cell phone' device on you, correct?" Robin asked.

Papyrus nodded. "PRECISELY! YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ANYMORE WITHOUT YOUR SMARTPHONE IN HAND!" Papyrus replied. "EXCEPT IT'S KINDA IN MY POCKET RIGHT NOW. DO YOU MIND TAKING IT OUT? DON'T WORRY, IT ISN'T AWKWARD! I AM A SKELETON AFTER ALL."

Robin decided not to think about whether or not it was awkward. A different problem crossed her mind when she fished Papyrus's phone out of his pocket...

"Papyrus, how do you operate this device?" Robin asked.

"THERE SHOULD BE A POWER BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PHONE'S BORDER," Papyrus explained. "GEEZ, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO USE A CELL PHONE?"

"I don't have cell phones where I come from," Robin replied.

"IT MUST BE A SAD EXISTENCE."

"Well, I've managed before without it."

"OH! RIGHT... I HAVE TO PUT IN MY PASSWORD. CAN YOU HOLD ON TO SANS FOR A MOMENT?" Papyrus asked. Robin took Sans's limp form from Papyrus and Papyrus slipped off one of his gloves, before tapping in the four-digit passcode.

Robin put her finger on the screen (after giving Sans back to Papyrus) and tentatively swiped back and forth on the screen. "Marvelous interface. It responds to my movements," Robin remarked. "So I'm assuming I need to access the messages..."

"TAP THE MESSAGES APP."

Robin tapped the icon that said "Messages" and revealed a group chat addressed to all of the heroes who Papyrus had sequentially dialed. "And do I tap on the white bar...? Oh, there we go," Robin said, as the keyboard slid up from the bottom of the screen. "And I'm assuming that I just tap the letters that I want to write?"

"GOOD GRIEF, IT'S NOT THAT HARD!" Papyrus snapped.

"Ooo-kay." Robin typed a message:

"come to the entrance of town to meet mario and luigi big band kiki papyrus and i will be there from robin"

(Robin didn't figure out how to pull up the punctuation. Papyrus showed her... after she sent the message.)

"Seriously, Papyrus?"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING QUITE WELL. I DIDN'T WANT TO INTERFERE."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:21 am

Isaac
Isaac, Ness, and Lucas walked through the city.  Things seemed to be returning to normal now.

Isaac noticed Robin and Papyrus with Sans.

"Oh, hello.  I remember you from that strange world I was in before this...  Did we ever properly meet?  Just in case, my name's Isaac.  This is Ness and Lucas."  Isaac pointed to his two allies, the kid in the hat and the other with a stick.

"So.  What's happening here?"  Isaac asked.

Pit
"Good, that should protect this place!  Uh, where exactly is this, though?   It looks like some sort of Mario world..."  Pit said.

"You mean we're hopping between video game universes?"  Dark Pit asked.

"Well, that would explain your Eevee."  Pit replied.

Somewhere
Somewhere deep under the ocean, a submarine was exploring its surroundings, trying to get a grasp of this new world...

Something odd was happening...
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:25 am

All of a sudden, for no reason at all, the entire tower disappeared. Vic, Weegee, Follower, Greeter and Waiter all collapsed onto the beach. "Wait.....WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" screamed the Follower. It seems that a magical source freed Pillo Island of any evil whatsoever. Greeter took out a device that looked similar to an iPad. "I dunno boss, but whatever it was wiped out all our resources of evil doing on the island!" explained Greeter. "And worst than that, evil doing has decreased by 99%!" "Blast!" Follower exclaimed. "And we had a whole thing planned for when you snuck in too! Ugh...!"

Weegee approached Vic. "You okay?" Weegee asked. Vic nodded. He had some wrinkles on his shirt from the plunger, but other than that he was fine. Weegee slowly approached the gang of idiotic puppets, eyes aglow in a green color, and hands filled with electric energy. Weegee lifted all three of the puppets from the group. "Okay Follower. I'm only going to say this once. Leave Pillo Island and NEVER come back." Weegee spoke in a low toned demonic voice. "I'm sorry, but I'm not here to take your message right now." said Follower "Please come back to me after the beep. BEEP!" Weegee slammed all three of them onto the ground. "I'm going! I'm going!"Follower yelled.

Follower then snatched Greeter's device from her and shape shifted it into a ballpoint pen, of which the writing part turned into a propeller. Greeter and Waiter both grabbed Follower as they ascended from the ground and fleeing Pillo Island. "I'll get that boy's soul eventually green man! Just you waaaaaaaiiiit!" Follower shouted as he flied off into the sunset. Weegee calmed down and dusted himself off. "Well, that's enough hijinks for one day." Weegee said. "Let's go join the others in whatever they're doing." Vic grabbed onto Weegee, and within a second, they were gone.
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:32 am

Palutena

"You're on Pi'illo Island; it's a resort close to the Mushroom Kingdom, known for its affinity towards sleep and dreams. Seems right up your alley, Pit," Palutena explained. "Some kind of powerful force has lifted several characters from different universes and thrown them into one location for some reason... I suppose it all inevitably devolves completely into chaos as a result. But don't worry, Pit; with me and the gods of Asgard watching over you and the other heroes, I'm sure you'll all be safe and sound... at least until we figure out what's going on."

Robin

"Nice to meet you, Isaac. Finally, a chance to do a proper greeting instead of inevitably devolving completely into chaos!" Robin groaned, putting her palm on her forehead and letting her tongue hang from her mouth. "My name's Robin, and it is a pleasure to meet all three of you."

"I BELIEVE YOU ARE SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR WITH MY BROTHER, SANS?" Papyrus asked of Isaac. "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! CAPTAIN OF ASGORE'S ROYAL GUARD! I... DO THE IMPORTANT JOB OF WATERING FLOWERS WHILE LOOKING CUTE!"

"Isaac, can you, Ness, and Lucas follow us to the entrance of town? We have a contact that needs to share information with all of us," Robin explained. "He's a professor of sorts, I believe, and he has some information about our current situation."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 am

BOS

one of the Brotherhood Knights accompanying Maxon turned to the Elder and informed him that another message had come into the terminals, telling them to the town entrance to meet various people, including this "Papyrus" fellow who had sent the first message. Maxon sighed, and said "alright then, lets go." as the trio walked over to the town entrance.

Zer0

"That was fun to watch" said the assassin as he sat on the edge of a building. the message appears in his helmet, and he decides to jump from roof to roof to the town entrance, waiting for the others.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerbie The Slug Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 am

...It smells like bones....
Maybe the war will end sooner....
But, what is going on?
I should just wait until it's peaceful....

The slug awaits peace...
Buried beneath the sand....
Zerbie The Slug
Zerbie The Slug
Egotistical Slug

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/uglydollfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Dave "Stalker" Chappy

Dave let out a nervous laugh as he looked around from broom view.

While he was not one for being afraid of heights, (considering that's where he spent most of his time was up high,) he was moreso nervous about letting someone else fly him around.

All he needed to do was hold onto the broom as tight as he could and try to enjoy it. He considered making small talk to help ease his anxious-ness, but was incapable of thinking of anything to say.

Poor Chappy.

Mol

"It's over demon!" screamed the meat sac as it turned of the last of the light sources within its space vessel. Demon? Was that really the best she could come up with to finish him off?

Mol could feel the the gravity of cosmic hell tugging on him, bringing down every last photon into its maw. But something felt different about this relentless pull...

There was not the shredding of photons like he expected. After losing sight of those retched humans, he was then greeted by the sight of.....

It just looked gross. It entered the Leviathan to hear the conversation between Kerrigan and her cronies, delighted to feel curiosity. After all, it was one of the few emotions Mol actually enjoyed. Since Mol was nothing but photons (AKA light) he was practically invisible and untouchable to the crew.

Awake eh? Well let's see who's taking a little nap then, thought Mol, before shooting out of the Leviathan to look at every character within the city. It didn't take long since Mol could travel at light speed and all. Since he's... You know... Light.

Some kind of skeleton guy? That wasn't dead? Was that a human thing? Do they turn into skeletons that aren't dead?

Mol didn't dwell on this subject for too long. He hated curiosity and the way it made him constantly want to know things. Could he not just be content without having to spend a trillion years thinking about skeletons!?

Mol kept himself focused on his mission... Which he just came up with. So the ugly human with screwed up wings wants a skeleton dead? Well this could easily be turned to Mol's favor. All he w- Oh look at that janitor cleaning up the guts! That's hilarious!

No focus. Just get back in the giant meat sack and do your thing.

Mol came back to where Kerrigan stood, and in record time! Only 2.4 seconds after they all got done talking! Maybe he'll snag an olympic medal if he has spare time.

The black silhouette of a man appeared in front of Kerrigan, visible only to her eyes. The figure looked visibly relaxed in his silhouette recliner chair. This was what the kids thought were cool right? For the whole villain arrival thing? Mol wasn't entirely certain, but he was pretty sure this was "cool".

"Hey there queenie! So how's your invasion goin'? Don't mean to judge, buuuut... It seems a bit... Fail-ish from this angle," Mol 'said'. This voice KErrigan heard was actually created by a complex optical illusion that tricked the mind into processing sound, resulting in a mix of different voices all speaking the same words.

Mol

"It's over demon!" screamed the meat sac as it turned of the last of the light sources within its space vessel. Demon? Was that really the best she could come up with to finish him off?

Mol could feel the the gravity of cosmic hell tugging on him, bringing down every last photon into its maw. But something felt different about this relentless pull...

There was not the shredding of photons like he expected. After losing sight of those retched humans, he was then greeted by the sight of.....

It just looked gross. It entered the Leviathan to hear the conversation between Kerrigan and her cronies, delighted to feel curiosity. After all, it was one of the few emotions Mol actually enjoyed. Since Mol was nothing but photons (AKA light) he was practically invisible and untouchable to the crew.

They need this guy awake eh? Well let's see who's taking a little nap then, thought Mol, before shooting out of the Leviathan to look at every character within the city. It didn't take long since Mol could travel at light speed and all. Since he's... You know... Light.

Some kind of skeleton guy? That wasn't dead? Was that a human thing? Do they turn into skeletons that aren't dead?

Mol didn't dwell on this subject for too long. He hated curiosity and the way it made him constantly want to know things. Could he not just be content without having to spend a trillion years thinking about skeletons!?

Mol kept himself focused on his mission... Which he just came up with. So the ugly human with screwed up wings wants a skeleton dead? Well this could easily be turned to Mol's favor. All he w- Oh look at that janitor cleaning up the guts! That's hilarious!

No focus. Just get back in the giant meat sack and do your thing.

Mol came back to where Kerrigan stood, and in record time! Only 2.4 seconds after they all got done talking! Maybe he'll snag an olympic medal if he has spare time.

The black silhouette of a man appeared in front of Kerrigan, visible only to her eyes. The figure looked visibly relaxed in his silhouette recliner chair. This was what the kids thought were cool right? For the whole villain arrival thing? Mol wasn't entirely certain, but he was pretty sure this was "cool".

"Hey there queenie! So how's your invasion goin'? Don't mean to judge, buuuut... It seems a bit... Fail-ish from this angle," Mol 'said'. This voice KErrigan heard was actually created by a complex optical illusion that tricked the mind into processing sound, resulting in a mix of different voices all speaking the same words.

TR-18

Now just put that meat chunk there and..

The robot did everything it could to not let out a mechanical screech of anger when its pile tumbled over once again, instead clenching its spear tightly.

Perhaps it would be best to just... Not do this. After all, Robin did say there were clean-up crews. They can handle it.

TR-18 heard the beacon that was Papyrus' voice, and simply went towards its source, knowing Robin was likely somewhere around it nd not next to the gore pile.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Zerg Swarm

"Who are you? I could need help after all, but i don't trust strangers that aren't from my brood.."
Kerrigan replied to the shadowy figure.

"My queen, are you talking to the wall?"
Zagara asked, slightly mocking Kerrigan.

"Zagara, i see a figure only i could see. Unless i'm going a little insane from no sleep.."
Kerrigan replied.

Vault Boy

"Hey look! I see Papyrus! I need a hug!"
Vault Boy quickly ran out of the house, seemingly to not have broken anything. The probe went along with him.

"Papyrus! There you are.."

"I was wondering where you were, there was like this alien invasion and like- they were all giant insects and they almost killed Sans. this bug-lady just came in and POW! Then this giant eyeball started just causing havoc!"

"And then- Sans saved the day! the eyeball did explode and cause quite a mess here.."

Vault Boy blabbered and explained.

Vault Boy paused, noticing two Terran Marines walking up to the group.

Terran

The two marines had their masks closed.
"Okay, what in the world happened here? Looks like Zerg were here recently.."
A marine asked.

"No, you dumbass! Didn't the protoss just tell us that the Zerg did attack here?!"
A marine argued.

"Oh, right."
The marine replied.

"Anyway.."
The marines unexpectedly brought their guns up.

"What is this place? We need to know, we have important business to attend to."
The marines demanded.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:37 pm

"Why would I want to eat a bird that looks vaugely like a penguin?", The Fakemon raised an eyeridge at the fire monkey.

Tentaquil's eyes suddenly bulged out as his subconcious screamed in vile hatred, he fell to the ground in agony writhing in both physical and mental pain, every molecule in his body was screeching with fear,arenilane coursed through his veins as he clawed at the pavement.

He needed to get away now, away from whatever this biting, clawing, buring pain, he stumbled up and started running across the streets, he clawed at the air, horrifed pedstrians ran away while he knocked over things.

He gibbered half cries of torment and terror as he made his way to the beach.
Ignoring the sting of the saltwater he churrned through it desperate to get away from whatever the pain was.

As he got a few miles away the pain faded and stopped.
He bobbed on the waves looking back at Dreamport.

"What....what was that!?" he croaked

"How odd, how strange, how utterly abstract!"
"How did that toad sense me before the attack!"

Two white plastic-like spheres, with each a small black circle in the middle, appeared in the air, they rotated around until the stared off in the distance at where the anphibian was floating.

"Perhaps there's more to him than vomit and blood"

the eyes dissappeared but the voice could still be heard
"Perhaps he is not just a frog in the mud.."
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:44 pm

Collab post wirtten by Zandoo and SissyGamer.

Mol

"Figure? Oh yes, how rude of me. The name's God," said Mol, producing the word "GOD" in big letters above his head. "So I understand you're having skeleton problems, is that right?"

"Yes, it is correct. This skeleton is trying to kill us, we are the Zerg Swarm and usually we get any area to take over. Apparently i underestimated the skeleton's power. We need a way to defeat him in order to take the city." Kerrigan replied.

The figure in front of Kerrigan morphed into a humurous illustration of Sans, with multiple bizzare beings surrounding the hallucination as Mol's voice spoke, "Well if there's one thing I've learned over the quadrillions of years of my life, it's that people with power got lots of enemies. What's the old saying? The enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

"We still need a way though, there has to be a weakness with the skeleton. There is no time for chat, because he will wake up and he will recover. He does need to be awake, but he can't recover too fast." Kerrigan complained.

Once again the hallucination became the silhouette of a man, now standing and looking away from Kerrigan as Mol spoke once more, "Well you're in luck queenie. Exploiting weaknesses is my specialty. Big avantage of being made of light is.."

Mol's reply was halted for just a quick moment as the figure became a small army that spoke in unison, "I see everything. And am everywhere. Comes with the whole God shtick."

"You are made of light? No wonder the others cannot see you, but i never thought light could actually be seen. So do you see the weakness with Sans? It'd be a big step into claiming the city."

The army converged into a blob that reformed back into a silhouette once more, now standing by Kerrigan's side. "Oh yeah. Like I said, weaknesses are my specialty... However... I don't just give information out. I don't run a charity... See what I'm getting at?"

"It's understandable, but still. The Swarm wants me to claim this city, the Overmind is counting on me. So we need a way, you don't have to explain it in a detailed form."

"Oh I'd be happy to talk all day. But there is a thing I want in return for giving you the weakness of your enemy," explained Mol.

"And what shall that "favor" be?"

Mol hummed as he thought about it, his figure blinking out of view before reappearing in the hallucination sofa. "Not too sure at the moment. How 'bout you just owe me one. Nothing too extreme. Just when I need a favor, you help me out.... So do we have a deal?" A disembodied floating hand appeared in front of Kerrigan, awaiting to be shaken.

Kerrigan shakes the hand. "So i give you a favor as well? Deal."

Mol couldn't help but laugh some as every hallucination vanished, save for a crude Sans being ripped to pieces in front of Kerrigan before dissipating into nothingness as Mol spoke, "Excellent... When the skeleton awakes, you shall have your information. See you soon..."

Kerrigan grinned. "Fantastic, I will be waiting.."
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:46 pm

All of a sudden, a red boat, with what appears to be a lion's head decorated at the front of it, speeds towards the shores of Wakeport at full force. No one is riding it, it's riding itself. How was this possible? This was'nt any ordinary boat. This was the King of Red Lions. It was being controlled by none other than the king of Hyrule himself, King Harkinian. As the boat collided with the beach's sand, it leaped foward and slammed down in front of the group. The boat turned into a rather dashing king, with an orange beard and orange king attire.

"Oah! I, the King of Hyrule, have arrived to kick some ass!" proclaimed Harkinain as he posed heroicly. He looked around at the beach, as it was empty, excluding the band of heros standing before him. He walked toward Weegee. "Weegee mah boi!" he said. He hugged Weegee strongly. Too strongly. He then stopped hugging Weegee and put his sholder around him. "I'm a little late to the party are'nt I?" he asked as he elbowed him furiously. "What are you doing here Harkinian?" asked Weegee. Harkinian stepped back and folded his arms. "Well, when Gwonam told me that you and a couple of other-dimension misfits were fighting aliens and monsters, I could'nt resist coming here!" he said. "I even had to miss dinner for this crap!" Weegee rolled his eyes. The Marionette bended over to Weegee.

"Who the hell is this asshole?" asked the Marionette. "This is King Harkinian. He's the king of Hyurle." Weegee explained. "He can be a bit intense, and a bit of a pain, but he's a nice guy once you get to know him." "Well, there's no point in me going back to Hyrule now! My dinner probably got cold by now!" Harkinian proclaimed. He straightened his crown and looked at the group. "So, I guess I'll be joining you all then!" said Harkinian. All of a sudden, Harkinian felt an odd feeling in his lower region. "But first, I need to shit!" he said. Harkinain darted off to the nearest bathroom he could find. Weegee face palmed. "Well. This was FUN." he sighed. "I'm gonna go get somethin to drink. Anyone that wants to join me is welcome." Weegee disapeared. "God give us the strength." said the Marionette.
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next