Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+7
Zerbie The Slug
Megaman177
Leonir
SBR23
InsanityX
Mr.H
thecardiackidofDCVII
11 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by Leonir Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:25 pm

The Villagers

A large helicopter flew over the port. This helicopter was no ordinary helicopter; it was made people, villagers to be exact. In the helicopter there were several villagers (that weren't a part of the helicopter).

"Where are we?" A panicked villager asked another.

"I don't know!" Another villager shouted.

"I'm a helicopter!" One of the villagers the helicopter was made of shouted.

"Let's go to the ground and interview the people here." A villager working in the news suggested.

"No." One of the helicopter villagers replied. "We're going to that flying metal thing instead."

"Okay." The villager from the news said, sounding defeated.

The helicopter began to fly towards the Prydwen.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Robin

It's not every day that a spear-wielding humanoid machine bows respectfully to you. Robin, however, felt the need to show the same respect for TR-18. "You can stand up and talk to me, you know," Robin said to TR-18, extending a hand and a smile to the robot. "I'm Robin."

"And I'm tired of introducing myself to too many people at once," Big Band muttered. This earned him a harsh elbow jab from Robin.

"This fellow deigns to show respect to new people; shouldn't we reciprocate?" Robin asked.

"It's been a rough day, Robin," Big Band replied, looking past towards the marching Brotherhood of Steel soldiers.

Meanwhile...

Professor E. Gadd looked over his notes on dreams as he sat musing at his desk. "Hmm... Perhaps dreams are stronger than we ever imagined..." Gadd mused. "Some dreams have immense power, and these dreams come from the most creative of minds." Gadd laughed. "Perhaps dreams do come true, after all! Jiminy cricket!"

Gadd continued poring over his notes, as a pink Toad with a dress and two pigtails walked through the door, holding a tray with two cups of ice water. This was Toadette. "You doing all right, Professor?" Toadette asked, placing the tray on Gadd's desk.

"Yes, yes, just making scientific advancements, is all," Gadd replied. The professor took one cup and sipped the water, before looking back over his notes. Toadette walked back out of the door. "According to the observations made on Pi'llo Island... every location in our universe has a dream-world counterpart. As long as, of course, the locations in question exist within the consciousness of at least one person... But where did those folks that tumbled out of Luigi's dream come from...?"

Professor E. Gadd paged through his notes again. "And according to this... the converse isn't true for dream worlds... Apparently, there are worlds that exist solely within dreams. Lying dormant. I suppose, some kinds of... sleeping worlds. Where time doesn't flow, where memory is more of a cloud than a timeline..."

Professor E. Gadd folded his arms. "But that doesn't solve the conundrum of where they came from and why they fell through Luigi's dream."

Gadd got up and shut his notebook. "Well, it is getting quite close to mid-afternoon. I'd better make sure our multiversal guests have a place to stay in this town. Perhaps get them properly acquainted with Mario, Luigi, and Peach."

Toad

Toad felt a buzz in his pocket. "Oh, my. Pardon me," he said, pulling out a cell phone. "Hello? Oh, hey, Prof."

Papyrus and Sans looked at each other.

"Yeah, yeah, you wanna have dinner with 'em? Round 'em all up? Huh. Where are we... Oh, the hotel's buffet? Alright, sounds good."

Toad put his phone away. "Professor Gadd says that he wants all you multi-dimensional wayward travelers to meet together for dinner at 8:30 PM tonight. He says he'll be at the hotel's buffet. You can't miss it, it's right next to the tourist center," Toad explained.

"WOWIE! BONDING TIME WITH MY NEW FRIENDS!" Papyrus said with glee. "YOU CAN TELL YOUR OLD PROFESSOR THAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL BE THERE!"

"and his brother sans," Sans added.

Papyrus immediately pulled out his cell phone and dialed every number sequentially until he found everybody else who had a cell phone on them. He texted this message:

MEET US AT THE HOTEL LOBBY'S BUFFET FOR DINNER AND BONDING TIME! NYEH HEH HEH!
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:54 pm

BOS

A Vertibird rose to be beside the strange aircraft heading for the Prydwen, and its intercom blared "Turn back now, this is your only warning. I repeat, turn back now." as the Vertibird door opens to a Mounted Minigun, with a knight using it. Another Vertibird pulled up on the other side, doing the same.

DodoRex

The DodoRex growled more as the Helicopters flew above, but began to grow quieter.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:20 pm

TR-18

Robin, like the bird? TR-18 found it somewhat odd to name a human after an animal, but decided there was good reason for it. After all, humans were his Gods. Thankfully, this was not its first time meeting a deity, and it had learned their secret greeting ritual of hand-shaking. If only it could properly convey how much of an honor this was.

TR-18 rose from its kneeling position, twirling its spear into its left hand with the sharp end facing down in order to shake Robin's with its right. As it slowly spoke its name in its incomprehensible language, its left hand clicked on the electricity in the spear, burning "TR-18" into the ground before clicking it off afterwards.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s09Xj4htuQWd

TR-18 looked to Big Band expectantly with its glowing green lens. It would have read the name tag... If it could read.

Dave "Stalker" Chappy

Dave didn't even need to check his phone to know who had texted him.

Following the gang to this hotel shouldn't prove to be too difficult. The hard part would be remaining hidden within the room they will be gathered in. He could always wear a disguise, but then he would still be on ground level with everyone else.

Someone could memorize his face, or his smell...

If he were on level with anyone else they may track him down, beat him at his own game. And then simply beat him!

But then he thought of the perfect idea. The perfect disguise. So stupid it just might work...
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Papyrus

"HUH. WONDER WHAT THOSE HELICOPTERS ARE FOR," Papyrus remarked, looking up at the passing Vertibirds before taking a meatball with his spoon and tossing it to the Dodorex.

Papyrus then picked up his fork and twirled it in his platter of spaghetti. He took one bite...

Immediately, tears flowed from his eyesockets. "IT'S... IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" Papyrus stammered. "SILKEN SPAGHETTI... SAVORY MARINARA... THE PERFECT RATIO BETWEEN NOODLE SURFACE AREA AND SAUCE... TRULY, WHOEVER CRAFTED THIS DISH IS A MASTER OF PASTA!"

"so... they're the pasta masta?"

"SANS, I'M HAVING A MOMENT HERE!" Papyrus snapped.

Robin

"TR-18, huh?" Robin asked.

"Big Band," Big Band said, thumping his chest with a yarn-head mallet. "The little one's Kiki."

"Hey, I'm 13, darn it," Kiki said indignantly.

"Well, I'm 7'7", and Robin's 5'9". That makes you the little one."

"Well-- fair point."

"How did you know exactly how tall I was?" Robin asked.

"I'm a cop. I know these things," Big Band replied.

Robin turned back towards TR-18. "So... Where are you from?" she asked.

Big Band leaned over to Robin. "Psst," he whispered. "I'm not sure he speaks English."

"He writes it just fine," Robin replied.

"That's just his name."

"It doesn't hurt to try, does it?"

"No, I suppose it doesn't."

"Then I rest my case."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Aboard the Prydwen

All hell was breaking loose, as Papyrus' message filled the screen of every terminal on the zeppelin, as scribes scrambled past, frantically working to fix the advanced computers. "What's happening now?!" Yelled Elder Maxon as he watched the technicians work. "Someone sent us an invitation to a dinner" said one of the scribes, frantically typing into a keyboard. "An invitation, huh?" Maxon said, "Well, let's take their invitation. Ready a Vertibird, because we have a dinner to attend." He said as he boarded the helicopter, accompanied by two Knights, and the Vertibird took off towards the said hotel.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:33 am

Tentaquil gave a sigh, "Its just that-ya know", he croaked.

He gave another bigger sigh "I took this quest for a promise for a better future". He traced the scar on his forehead "But I'm starting to get the feeling that my future will end before it has a chance to get better...."

He turned to Explozevo "You know what I'm saying?" he then gave a chuckle "No probably not".
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:33 am

Dark Pit
Dark Pit had been looking out over the ocean as the little Eevee jumped around and played in the surf.  He grabbed the now wet furry animal and turned around to see an odd robot standing there.

"Who is this?" he asked Robin.

Donnel
"I'm from Ylisse.  I don't reckon I've ever heard of where yer from...  It sure don't sound familiar to me."  Donnel said.

"I'm not sure what's goin' on, and I can't really remember this too well, but I got some memory of a real big battle that happened somewhere... After that... I can't remember real much." Donnel informed Dawn.

Isaac
"Well... With the right Djinn, some adepts can use this power.  There's a few of us in Weyard.  I'm a Venus adept.  I can harness the power of the Earth... Watch," Isaac told the Monopoly man.

Isaac pointed his hand at the ground in front of him and lifted upwards.  A great psychic power made the ground explode forcefully.

Isaac saw that Explozevo and Tentaquil had walked away.

"What's the matter here?  Are you alright?"  Isaac asked Tentaquil.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaman177 Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:39 am

Webber

In the bowels of a vast ocean resided a vagrant tropical island, lashed by the winds and rain of a tempest. Lining the ilse was a sandy coast, where a particularly miserable Webber slumped under a crude bamboo shelter, fiddling absent-mindedly. For what was now six days he had endured relentless weather, a drastic contrast with the peaceful, undisturbed sort that he was accustomed to. He sank both hands into his face, sighing and warily gazing over the sea. The sky was a pale grey and waves clashed vigorously, rising and falling with the breeze. On the shore roosted his wooden row-boat, tossing gently with the water. Webber briefly hovered over the vessel, browsing its contents. A thatch sail and an umbrella laid on its wet floor.

Webber's set of eyes widened as he considered the prospect of new land. He unfurled his black, bristled frame and postured upright, raising a hand to his chin in contemplation. "We could stand to live somewhere nicer. We could visit another place." he suggested. The hair on his body stood on end as he grew excited, fantasizing about homes for himself and his fellow arachnids. "Our friends could, too!"

With that, Webber crouched, plucking the crooked umbrella from his row-boat and extending it. The umbrella cast its shadow onto Webber as he eagerly skipped on-board. After almost slipping, he retrieved the thatch sail with his free hand and delicately bound it to the end of the boat. "We're leafing in search of land." he giggled, eyeing the green canvas.

He clang nervously onto his umbrella and the edges of his ship as a violent gust caught against the sail, inelegantly pushing him forth. "Everything's dandy." he assured himself, quivering slightly. Webber, despite having used it on multiple occasions, was yet to become entirely comfortable with nautical transport. He gingerly peered over his shoulder, watching as land slowly became distant. Deciding not to discourage himself further, he faced forward, reconsidering whether or not he had made a sensible decision.

"How's that old song go?" Webber asked. "Row, row, row your..."

-

When Webber's eyes fluttered open, he was greeted by a serene, bright shade of blue. He instinctively narrowed his eyes, laying a furry palm on his forehead. The surface beneath him was hard and damp, and he was riddled with hunger. "Our head is all fuzzy." he bleated.

Webber stumbled up awkwardly, dripping with water. He stretched momentarily before recovering, blinking each eye sequentially, every arm drooping limply. He found himself ashore a beach. The sun shone, the wind blew gently, and all was pleasantly quiet. He noticed small instances of scattered driftwood and greenery surrounding him, which he very soon recognized to be remnants of his boat. He recoiled sharply at such a sudden realization, however very soon regained his calm. After all, his voyage had been successful!

Webber jumped for joy. "Land ho!" He jostled and danced with juvenile excitement, kneeling on the sand and splashing it with his arms. He gazed dreamily into blank space. "We'll live long! We'll live free! We can bring all our friends to-"

Then, the shadow of a Vertibird passed over him. Webber congealed on the spot, his mouth returning to its typical gape. As he grew more conscious to his surroundings, rather intimidating, tall figures in the distance became more apparent to him. Then, looking behind, Webber beheld the terrifying spectacle of a pirate ship, carrying none other than Slaughter Me Street Gang.

Webber was no stranger to peculiar sights, given what odd creatures he had encountered and discoveries he had made in his tropical archipelago, however this hardly compared to his past experiences. Losing his enthusiastic state of mind, Webber had no hesitation to rise to his feet and creep away as elusively and quickly as possible into the back alleys of Wakeport.
Megaman177
Megaman177
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:41 am

The large sea vessel came to a screeching halt when it came near the beach of Wakeport. "Lower the anchor!" screamed Follower. The anchor was lowered. All of a sudden, a giant wooden plank leading to where the Marionette and Headdy were, to the ship itself slammed down on the beach. Greeter and Waiter hunched over, allowing Follower to walk on them. The two nightmarish puppets carried Follower to the Marionette and Headdy. Once he arrived on dry land, Follower hopped off his friend's backs and took out his telescope. He turned the telescope into a walking cane, in which he furiously slammed on the ground.

"Gentlemen." he remarked. The Marionette and Headdy looked at themselves for a moment, then back at Follower. Who was this strange character who waltzed in unexpectedly? "Allow me to introduce ourselves." he said. He cleared his throat and spoke in a pirate accent. "We be the band of goonies from Slaughter Me Street." he said, walking side to side with his cane. "I be the Follower. This be me right hand lass The Greeter." "Yarr!" yelled the Greeter. Headdy and the Marionette looked at each other again. They both shrugged, signaling for them to go with it. Follower purposely points  inside Waiter's nose. "And this be me left hand mate, the Waiter." said Follower. "Duh, Avast!" exclaimed Waiter.

The Follower walked towards the two puppets. He jumped up and let his cane land first, resulting in the cane making him bounce. "So tell me, who do ye be classified as?" snarled Follower. "Well, for your information Captain Lard-Breath, the name's Headdy. Dynamite Headdy! And this is my friend Mario!" Headdy exclaimed. The Marionette face palmed. "It's Marionette." he sighed. Follower stopped bouncing on his cane, and landed on his feet. "Now what do you bozos want, loitering on this side of the beach?" asked Headdy. Follower blew smoke out of his nose. "We be here to warn ye, and whoever else be yer mates, the terrible fate of this universe, as foretold in this book." explained Follower.

He slammed down a crimson book. "You're not gonna read the whole thing, are ya?" asked Headdy. "I not need to lad!" said Follower. "For the book tells us itself!" He opened the book. All of a sudden, a holographic image of an age old drawing appeared. What the drawing represented, was horrifying shocking and accurate. The book illustrated of heroes from other dimensions, being summoned from the dream world, and being spiraled into war. It even explained how Victor is the only character who could die in both the dream world, and the real world, seeing as he proceeded from the afterlife in his dreams. The last couple pages are blank, because none of it happens yet, however the very last page frightened them.

It showed Vic, with his traditional angel wings and halo, however it seems someone is removing his heart. It is not clear who it is, because the image is faded, but nevertheless, the final page was burned into their minds. The Marionette's pupils where completely visible, and huge, showing his shock. Headdy was in a state of shock as well. After a while, the Marionette walked over to a rock and sat down on it. "Whoa, I never knew us meeting would lead to somethin like that!" said Headdy. Follower chuckled. "Fear not lad, as long as you have the boy, the skeletons, the tactician and their adversaries, you'll be fine." said Follower. Headdy didn't know what to say. After a while of staring, he said "Thanks for the info, I guess?" and walked towards the Marionette.

"Ey, Boss, that book real?" asked Waiter. Follower conked Waiter up side the head, again. "Of course it's real ya bildgerat!" he yelled. "I plan to get that lad's heart and use it to rewrite the prophecy! To save the world! Then, we'll be known by every lad, lass and monster!" Greeter and Waiter jumped up and down in excitement, giggling, after which Follower slapped them both. "Silence ye land-lubbers! For this be not the time to act like giddy young lassies, nay, this be the time for an early celebration! To the restaurant!" he yelled. Waiter and Greeter bended over as Follower stepped on them. They then proceeded to a nearby restaurant.

Meanwhile, The Marionette was in a state of shock. He had no idea that for all this time he was part of some legend. A good legend, unlike the tale of Fazbear's Pizza. "You okay?" Headdy asked, comforting the Marionette. The Marionette said nothing for the longest time, but he then looked up and turned towards Headdy. "I'm fine. I'm just having a hard time processing this." he spoke at last. Headdy patted the Marionette on the back. Both of them looked towards the beautiful ocean in front of them. "Should we tell them?" asked Headdy. "No. We don't need to cause any conflict." said the Marionette. And for the remainder of the time, they just sat there, staring at the sea.

Last edited by SBR23 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:48 am

Zerg Swarm

A single Zergling, awoken to this strange place. Only a few feet away from the Brotherhood of Steel and the others. It attempted to communicate with the brood but no avail; it was no where near the swarm. Following its curiousity, it walked toward the group and the Brotherhood with a menacing look yet a curious face.

It finally got a response signal from the swarm and knew they would arrive soon. While waiting, the zergling made a screeching sound to grab the group's attention.

It thought that it could infest the new area for yet another planet claimed.

Vault Boy

"..Hey?..Whats a spaghetti anyway?.."
Vault Boy nervously asked Sans and the others.

Zalgo

Zalgo had arrived at the hotel, waiting for Weegee and Victor to catch up.

"I'm waiting for you guys. I ain't impatient, don't worry.."
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:21 am

"Took us long enough." remarked Weegee as they arrived at the hotel. "WeeWee, can I have something to drink, please?" asked Vic. Weegee used his powers to make a juice box appear out of thin air. He gives it to Vic. "Here you go kid." Weegee said. "Now, what's in this hotel that's gonna help Vic?" Suddenly, a message popped up in Weegee's head again. It was a text message from Papyrus.

Papyrus wrote:MEET US AT THE HOTEL LOBBY'S BUFFET FOR DINNER AND BONDING TIME! NYEH HEH HEH!

"Papyrus wants us to partake in a "bonding time" with dinner." said Weegee. "So, whatever it is will either have to wait or you'll have to show quickly." Vic's stomach growled. "What does Papyrus say we're having?" said Vic. "Hotdogs? Pizza? Spaghetti?" Weegee chuckled. "It doesn't say, but knowing him its probably spaghetti."
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:34 am

Zalgo

"..Could i perhaps go there as well?"
Zalgo asked.

"It'd be nice to have dinner with you two. It'd be..Delightful.."
mumbled Zalgo.

"Perhaps i am getting hungry too, what are we having? Spaghetti, i'm sure. Papyrus is always like that."

"He just can't resist to make spaghetti, can he?"

"I have to admit.. it does seem delicious.. I love the sauce."

"be͏͜͞c҉͏̨aư͠͠s̴͘e̶ ̧t͝h̷̡̀e͞҉ s̨a̶͟u҉̡c̛ę̸ ̵̧l͜ơ͢͞ok̛͘s̀͘ ̀ĺí̷͏ke̵ ̷b͜l͞͡ò͞o̸͜d̡͘. ̕͜f̧re͟s͡h͢ ̶̢m̴͠҉èa҉̨͢t͠.͡"

"I mean.."
Zalgo rolled his eyes.

"..Lets just go wherever Papyrus and his..brother wants us to be at.."
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:03 am

TR-18

TR-18 stood there for just a moment, accessing the memory files of its time with the humans, trying to find the map that was on their ship. Just as Dark Pit arrived, TR-18 clicked on its spear once again, burning lines and dots into the ground at an efficiently quick pace.

Over a hundred minuscule galaxies dotted the ground in a specific arrangement, forming the shape of its home galaxy cluster, before a specific one was circled and yet another drawing was made besides the cluster of dots. It burned larger dots into the ground, all in seemingly random spots before slicing lines from said dots, connecting them to a single point.

This arrangement would show exactly would galaxy TR-18 was located in, and how to locate its homeworld based on quasars.

It took but a second to admire its work before clicking off its spear, and looking back at the rest of the gang, quickly bowing to the winged human that just arriv-

Winged human? Shouldn't this be the one that is named Robin?
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Robin

"This is TR-18," Robin said, putting her palm upwards and gesturing to the large robot. "He burned his name into the ground, as you can see. Along with..." Robin's eyes traveled to the sand.

Robin peered at the starmap. "I've never seen an astronomical chart of this quality," Robin remarked, peering and taking a look at the cluster of galaxies. "This may sound like a strange question, but... Which universe does this map refer to?" Robin asked, looking back up at TR-18.

Papyrus

Papyrus idly tossed another meatball into the Dodorex's mouth. "WHAT? HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT SPAGHETTI IS?" Papyrus exclaimed. "IT IS AN AGE-OLD, TRADITIONAL NOODLE DISH! PREPARED BY ONLY THE FINEST ARTISANS OF... IT WAS ITALY, RIGHT?"

"yeah. italy."

"YEAH! ITALY!" Papyrus added. "THE MOST DIVINE FOOD OF THE HUMAN WORLD!"

As Papyrus said this, the last piping-hot platter of spaghetti came. The waiter set it down in front of Vault Boy. "GIVE IT A TRY, FRIEND!" Papyrus urged. "IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!"

Papyrus noticed a dark, eight-legged shape scuttle past. "EXCUSE ME FOR A MOMENT," Papyrus said, getting up.

"Where ya goin'?" Toad asked.

"I THOUGHT I SAW SOMEONE I RECOGNIZE," Papyrus replied, before exiting the restaurant's gate and following the blur that was Webber.

"WAS THAT MUFFET?" Papyrus wondered to himself. "NO DOUBT THAT WAS A SPIDER..."

Papyrus wandered into the back alleys of Wakeport and called. "HELLO? SPIDER?" Papyrus asked. "IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS... FROM SNOWDIN? I SAID HI AS YOUR HEATED LIMO DROVE PAST..."

Clearly Papyrus was mistaken, but how could he know better? The only spiders he knew were the ones from the Underground.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Vault Boy

"Okay.. This does look promising though."
Vault Boy slowly took a bite.

"..Its decent enough..In my honest opinion.."
Vault Boy then noticed Papyrus getting up.

"Muffet?"
Vault Boy asked.

"Sounds like muffin. Is it a person's name or what?"

Zerg Swarm

A large flying creature was slowly flying in the air. This was a Leviathan. It could carry thousands of zerg inside of it.

A figure, arose as large wings began to slowly stretch out. This figure had a purple glowing tint to it. It was a she from its appearance. It was Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades.

"Where is our scouting zergling, Abathur?"
Kerrigan demanded.

A large and disgusting insect walked up towards Kerrigan, it was greenish with many green eyes, it had many arms and its body was like a hydralisk, except thicker as if it was a slug. Slime oozed from its body.

"I believe i have made contact with our scout, this new area seems to be known as "Wakeport"."
Abathur replied.

"Hmmm. Seems to be a free new planet to claim. Is there any protoss or terran there?"
Kerrigan asked.

"No, there seems to be barely anyone there except some strange looking cartoonish characters."
Abathur said.

"But i sense a power in one of those characters.. It would seem to be that stiff skeleton over there from our view.. Our Leviathan we are in seems to be close to a restaurant."

"I have a feeling there is terran there. The style of the buildings don't really match.. But they look like they were built by something similar."
Kerrigan said.

"That stiff and lazy looking skeleton holds a power. But i am sure that you are more powerful then that skeleton. As you are the queen of blades."
Abathur replied.

"I have a feeling i am not as powerful, perhaps we are equal."
Kerrigan said.

"Should we send a zergling rush down there?"
Abathur asked.

"No, not yet. We need to examine more. I'll get another zergling down there. We'll see what it finds.."
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:48 pm

Toad

Sans turned to Vault Boy. "think about it, pal. 'little miss muffet, sat on her tuffet, eating her curds and whey. along came a...'" Sans circled his palms, motioning for Vault Boy to finish the thought.

"Wait... My fourth wall senses are tingling," Toad said, putting up a palm and listening.

"your what?" Sans asked, turning to Toad.

"Don't ask," Toad replied. "But it probably has to do with the fact that there's a giant ugly bug spaceship hanging over our heads."

Sans peered out from underneath the umbrella. "huh. so there is," Sans remarked.

"My best guess is that they're bad guys," Toad speculated.

"what makes you say that?" Sans asked.

"The post above-- never mind," Toad started; he didn't want to have to explain his comedic affinity to the fourth wall.

"fair enough."

The residents of Wakeport--the Koopas and Shelltops inhabiting the condos and high-rises, as well as the Beanish and Toad vacationers--stepped out to observe the sudden occupation of the resort's airspace. Since Pi'llo Island is relatively small, other residents of the island, from the folks walking and talking in Mushrise Park to the workers at the Dozing Sands to the tour guides taking people on tours of Mt. Pajamaja, also saw these many vessels and airships (and in one case, a gigantic bug-o-doom).

Murmurs and whispers of wonder, shock, and in some cases, fear waved across Pi'llo Island, but nobody did anything just yet. After all, they could just be passing.

Mario and Luigi had stepped out of the hotel, and now peered at the Leviathan hanging in the air. "M-Mario?" Luigi asked, pointing nervously at the Leviathan.

Mario grunted and glared at the bug-ship-thing, before turning to Luigi and cocking his head.

"I-I don't-a know," Luigi replied.

Mario turned back towards the Leviathan, before turning around and going back to the hotel.

Kiki

"Does anybody notice the massive airship hanging in the sky, or the helicopters flying over the town?" Kiki asked of Big Band and Robin.

Big Band looked up. "This is turnin' all too much like what we just jumped out of," he grumbled. "They'd better not attack the resort, is all I'm sayin'."

Kiki slid one leg over her broom. "Big Band, Robin, I'm going into town," she called, levitating about a yard above the sand.

"You do that," Robin replied.

Kiki's broom whisked her into the streets of Wakeport. The young witch looked about at the diminutive people with conch-shell hoods. They all seemed to be looking at the Leviathan and talking amongst themselves.

"This is like the time when that castle appeared..." said one.

"I wonder what they're here for..." said another.

"They'd better move out of the way of my sun! I need to work on my tan," said a third.

Kiki landed and turned her broom upright. As soon as she touched down, however, she heard a violent SCREECH and the sound of a pickup truck crashing into the side of a building. Kiki turned and ran to the source of the noise. A dazed Koopa Troopa in a mailman's outfit stumbled out of the crashed truck, before rattling his head and turning to survey the damage.

"Oh, no!" the Koopa Troopa cried, running back towards the truck. Beads of sweat flew from his face. "I'll never be able to deliver these goods to the souvenir shop!"

Kiki glanced over the truck. While the engine was kaput (and on fire), the goods seemed (thankfully) undamaged. There weren't a lot; just a few parcels here and there. Kiki ran into the nearest building and took the fire extinguisher from beside the door. "H-hey!" cried the Shelltop shopkeeper.

"Sorry! I need to borrow this," Kiki called back. She approached the truck and sprayed the foam on the truck's hood, quenching the flames. Upon further inspection, it seemed that the truck's systems were totaled, and the thing was good now for only scrap metal.

Kiki turned to the Koopa Troopa. "Where's the souvenir shop?" she asked.

"Left of the hotel," the Koopa Troopa replied. "But it doesn't matter now that I've totaled my truck... Boo-hoo-hoo!"

"What happened?" Kiki asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"Well, when that giant... that giant thing appeared in the sky, it distracted a whole lot of drivers in the resort. One car flipped into a fountain," the Koopa explained.

"Oh, my," Kiki remarked. "This is why it's not good to be a distracted driver."

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EROPSTOAD. AND NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM.

"And now the souvenir restock I had to deliver today won't be getting anywhere. The roads are blocked up! Until the Pi'llo Island Auto Authority comes to tow these wrecks away, we'll be getting nowhere fast," the Koopa continued.

Kiki glanced at the parcels of souvenirs. "Say," Kiki started, "I can fly and deliver those parcels to the souvenir shop."

The Koopa Troopa cocked his head. "You... can fly? Where are your wings?"

Kiki shook her head and climbed onto her broom.

"Magikoopa magic..." the Koopa Troopa remarked. "Now how about that!"

"I don't know about 'Magikoopa magic', but I did run a delivery service back home," Kiki explained. "I'm willing to help you."

The Koopa Troopa's eyes brightened. "You will? Oh, my! This... This solves my problems! But there are quite a few parcels loaded on my truck. How about I come with you and help carry some of it? I don't want to take too much of your precious time, my girl."

Kiki shook her head. "I've got plenty of time. Though I do appreciate the offer to help," Kiki replied.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"It was a yes."

Kiki and the Koopa Troopa went to the bed of the truck and took a parcel each. Kiki held onto one while the Koopa held onto the other. "What are these, anyway?" Kiki asked.

"Mine holds several rows of mugs. Yours is full of souvenir keychains," the Koopa explained.

"Ah. I see."

Kiki's broom levitated off the ground, taking the Koopa Troopa with her. "Are you afraid of heights?" she asked the Koopa.

"No," he replied simply. "That being said, you ought to fly low to the ground. I'm already running late and I'm aware that descent takes time."

"Duly noted," Kiki said, before taking to the air (not rising higher than the second story of any building) and soared over the streets, turning heads as she passed over, distracting people from the appearance of the ominous Zerg leviathan.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:22 pm

DodoRex

The DodoRex enjoyed the taste of the meatball, as it followed Papyrus to find the mysterious arachnid-based humanoid.

Outside the Hotel

The Vertibird hovered outside the Hotel, as its landing wheels slowly ejected from the bottom of the pre-war helicopter. It then landed, its propellers slowing to a halt. Elder Maxon, slightly annoyed by the entire situation, steps down from the Vertibird, followed by his two Knights. They walked towards the Hotel, as the Helicopter took off, heading back to the Prydwen.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:26 am

Vault Boy
"Along came a spider."

"Who sat down beside her."

"And frightened Miss Muffet away!"
Vault Boy singed excitedly.

"So Muffet is a spider?"

"Oh..Holy molly..That's a really big insect.."
Vault Boy pointed up in the air.

Zalgo
"..The Zerg Swarm?.."
Zalgo complained.

"..I never thought they would be here.. They don't even know me but i know them. I've heard of them! In the fan-made comics!"
Zalgo began to point at the large Leviathan.

"Perhaps its best that we leave them alone, including Weegee and Victor.."

"..only for now.."

Zerg Swarm

"Abathur!"
Kerrigan shouted.

"Yes, my queen.."

"Drop down a zergling rush along with Mutalisks and Hydralisks. Tell them to not attack anyone and make sure that they defend while the Drones are mutating into a Hatchery."
Kerrigan demanded.

"Yes, i will make sure they are being pacifist against the residents."
Abathur replied.

A large amount of Zerglings with Hydralisks crawling along on the sides with Mutalisks flying in the air close to eachother as if there was a fleet of birds flying in a group. Ignoring the residents, they rush along the streets of the town as a couple of Hydralisks and Zerglings begin to run past the restaurant where Sans, Papyrus, Vault Boy and Toad are.

One Zergling walks up to Sans and the others and jumps onto the table, sniffing and exploring rapidly as it shakes. Saliva is dripping down from its mouth as if it had Rabies. Leaving some saliva on the table. It screeches "Ryyyh!" as it then jumps off the table and runs off.

In the middle of the city a Hatchery is forming. A large egg-like sack with a drone swirling and moving around inside it as it slowly gets bigger. A strange purple substance starts spreading on the ground as the hatchery gets bigger.

The large army of Zerg arrives at the forming Hatchery and begins to defend it. Screeching at residents that get near to scare them away.

The Hatchery continues to form as it is nearly finished while the Zerg continue to defend it with their lives.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:32 am

"Interesting..." the Monopoly man said as he saw the earth explode, a gleam in his black pinpoint eyes, "Think of the demolition capabities!" he thought.

"This whole trip has been a veritible treasure trove of buisness opportunities!"
Pennybags exclaimed, raising both his hands high in the air, in an expresion of euphoria.

But then he noiced his associates had all congregated near the anphibian, "Oh hello!?, my fellow comrades, perhaps we should chat about introductions and things, and that hotel over there!"

The Monopoly Man pointed at the hotel(which was coincidentally the same on Papyrus had invuted everyone to).

"Heck, I'm in such a good mood I'll threat you three eh four" he said glacing over at the hired Rooski, "It'll be all on me" he finished tugging at his black overcoat with both hands.

Tenaquil did a shrug, and followed the monopoly man.
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaman177 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:34 am

Webber

Webber lurked anxiously in the back alleys of Wakeport, taking care to remain unseen. He slinked along walls, limbs tense, eyes wide, fur on end. As he roamed, however, he was oblivious to the trail of droplets left from his faintly wet coat.

"This place scares us." Webber whispered to himself, his eyes darting around.

Not very far away, Webber discerned a loud, although gleeful character illustrating the history of spaghetti and encouraging another to try it. Webber went still, breathing deeply. He could only compare this unfamiliar voice to the likes of that of the uncouth pig-men who, in another time and place, terrorized him and other spiders. Even then, the voice felt too articulate and cordial to belong to one of them.

With staying hidden in mind, Webber thought little more of the event, scurrying on with haste. He soon came to a halt when the very same person before mentioned they recognized someone. Subsequently, they pondered who the someone in question might have been, acknowledging them as a spider.

Webber bounded, squatted, and bolted around the corner in fright. Given the nature of most verbal creatures he had encountered, he knew otherwise than to place his trust in them. 'The Great Papyrus' of Snowdin addressed him in a confused tone, claiming to have said hi when his... heated limo drove past?

Webber thoroughly browsed his memories, but he found no such an occasion, a heated limo, 'The Great Papyrus' or Snowdin in his history of survival. Well, he did perhaps have ambitions of fashioning heated vehicles for winter, but he concluded that campfires were an easier alternative to keep warm. He scowled, knowing this 'Papyrus' thought he would be below their lies.

Lies? Webber sprang, a smile crossing his face as a meticulous idea came to mind. Neither him or Papyrus had vision of each-other- in-fact, Webber was quite afraid to see what he looked like. He decided to take advantage.

A few stifled mutters escaped from Webber's mouth before he spoke, assuming an ominous, raspy voice.

"We're HUGE!" Webber began, making little aggressive gestures. "We're a giant spider! We're full of anger and... pointy bits! HUGE pointy bits!" Webber used a moment to regain his breath. "We put bullies like you in our web, and hit them with the pointy bits! Then, we EAT you!"

Webber placed his hands on his hips pridefully with an expression of accomplishment. "So, if we were you, Mr. Papyrus, we'd run to eat spaghetti another day!"

Before Papyrus, the trail of droplets marked Webber's path.
Megaman177
Megaman177
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:09 am

TR-18

There were other universes? The concept of millions of galaxies boggled its mind enough, but entirely different universes!?

Before it could think about it further, the zerg had infested the city. It didn't take a robot who had spent its entire life dedicated to protecting and studying nature to know how [i]un[i]natural these things were. And while they seemed passive for now, the way they moved disturbed the robot. Everything about them did.

TR-18 readied its spear, ready to defend the humans to its final moments if these aberrations to nature decided to attack.

Dave "Stalker" Chappy

Now the zerg were here too!?

Dave was now left with a hard choice. On one hand, he could warn those down below of just how dangerous the zerg are and maybe save lives in doing so. On the other hand, he would be vulnerable. A zerg could attack him, or the others could kill him once he was finished being useful to th-

No. He had to do something. There were innocent people in this city, and these guys were the only ones who'd be able to stop the zerg.

Dave began climbing down the face of the building, now in full view of those at the restaurant. Once he reached ground level, he could feel his paranoia rising up again as he stumbled towards the ruined spaghetti crew.

"L-Listen Sans, Toad, Vault Boy, etc! We don't have time to do that buffet thing at the hotel! I'If we don't do something quick, the zerg will kill us all!"

And the fact that the zerg would kill him too was a good motivator to help others as well.

"Also, tell Papyrus to get over here, and that Webber is not whoever this 'Muffet' is."

lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:20 am

Sans

"hey, toad, do fear tactics and coercive invasion count as violence?" Sans asked.

Toad had pulled out a copy of Sun Tzu's The Art of War and was now flipping through it. "I'm trying to find a page in this book about it," he replied, flipping a page and putting his finger on the paragraph. "Darned loopholes! Always getting past people who just want to--"

"loopholes?" Sans asked, nervously eyeing the Zerg that had jumped on the spaghetti table.

"Don't worry about it," Toad said shrugging. "I'm gonna... go check out the thingy..." Toad said nervously.

"well, the food's ruined anyway. got bug spittle all over my grub."

Just then, Dave stumbled over and said his thing.

"hehe. no problemo, secret admirer," Sans said to Dave. "we're tryin' to think of something already."

Sans and Toad ran to the center of Wakeport where the Zerg had begun constructing their giant spawner... or whatever it was. "Uh..." Toad stammered. "D-does Wakeport have an exterminator? I really hope Wakeport has an exterminator."

Toad looked around at the screaming and panicking Koopas and Shelltops. "ALIEN INVASION!" they screamed, in typical cartoonish Mario fashion.

"OH, FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, THEY'RE BUGS!" Toad yelled. "BREAK OUT THE RAID!"

Two Koopas crashed into each other and ricochetted onto the pavement, retreating into their shells, their eyes moony and wide with fear.

"you got a phone book or a directory or something?" Sans asked.

Toad jabbed his finger at a phone booth. "It looks like several people are already dialing, though," Toad added, taking note of a blue Toad and a green Toad calling on a cell phone simultaneously.

"Hello? Is this Pi'illo Island Pest Control?" asked the Blue Toad.

"And here I thought I was gonna have a normal vacation," Toad grumbled.

"i guess that's life, buddy," Sans agreed.

As Sans said that, two white vans, labeled "Pi'illo Island Pest Control" rounded the corner, and several Brocks in exterminator gear holding large flyswatters and cans of bug spray charged out of the van.

"Everybody clear out of the area!" the block-folk said, their rubber-hose white-gloved arms rattling the cans and shaking the flyswatters. "This looks like a big job. Stay inside!"

The citizens did as they were told, running inside of the condominiums, shops, and hotels. The Brocks let out swaths of insect repellent at the Hatchery, trying to drive the giant bugs from the center of the resort. Citizens were advised to reapply any bug spray that they had.

"If ya ask me, it looks like another one of those unfounded, random conquests that bad guys do just 'cause," Toad remarked. "It's like that white whale all over again."

"what?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

Papyrus

Papyrus, being the kind soul that he was, deigned to give some advice to Webber. "OH, YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO EAT ME! IF YOU WANT MY HONEST OPINION... I CERTAINLY WOULDN'T TASTE TOO GOOD, GIVEN THAT I'M LITERALLY ALL BONES! NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus explained. "BUT IF YOU ARE HUNGRY, THEN I CAN CERTAINLY POINT YOU THE WAY TO SOME SPAGHETTI!"

Papyrus glanced at the ground, noticing that the damp Webber had left a trail of seawater droplets on the ground. "WHY, YOU MUST BE COLD! I KNOW HOW SPIDERS ARE WITH THE COLD. THAT'S WHY MUFFET ORDERED A HEATED LIMOUSINE FOR THE ONES I KNOW. BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW, MUFFET IS THE ONLY ONE WHO TRAPS AND EATS PEOPLE... AND THAT'S ONLY IF THEY'RE STINGY!" Papyrus rambled, following the drips.

As he said this, Papyrus realized that he may have been mistaken about Webber's identity. "OH, SILLY ME! GOING OFF AND ASSUMING THAT YOU LIVED IN THE RUINS WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY SPIDERS OUT ON THE SURFACE AS WELL! I DO APOLOGIZE," Papyrus said cordially. "WELL, IF YOU'RE NOT FROM THE UNDERGROUND, THEN WHERE ARE YOU FROM?" asked the skeleton. "NOW, NOW, DON'T BE SHY, FRIEND!"

Papyrus turned a corner, then stopped in his tracks as he came face-to-face with a short spider-boy, not quite as tall as Muffet herself, but nevertheless a spider. "I SUPPOSE THAT CLEARS UP ANY CONFUSION I MIGHT'VE HAD!" Papyrus remarked. "JUST THINK OF THAT! ANOTHER GIANT SPIDER! WELL, HELLO, GIANT SPIDER! I MUST SAY, YOU AREN'T QUITE AS MURDER-Y AS YOUR SELF-DESCRIPTION MADE OUT TO BE... AS YOU KNOW, I AM PAPYRUS! CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD, AND UNPARALLELED SPAGHETTORE!" Papyrus introduced himself, bending down to meet Webber at eye-level. "DON'T WORRY! I DON'T BITE! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Papyrus had another thought. "UH, BY THE WAY... WHO'S 'WE'? I ONLY SEE ONE OF YOU... UNLESS YOU HAVE MORE SPIDERS, IN WHICH CASE I SAY 'HELLO! I AM PAPYRUS, AND I HAVE INTRODUCED MYSELF TO YOUR FRIEND!'"

Kiki

Kiki and the Koopa Troopa stopped at the front door of the souvenir shop. Dismounting her broom, Kiki dropped the parcel off at the doorstep, turned around... and shrieked.

The Koopa Troopa flinched and retreated into his shell. "Geeze louise!" he cried. "What's the matter?!"

"Giant bugs!" Kiki hollered.

The Koopa poked his head out and turned around... then fainted on the spot. "Hello? Hello?" Kiki asked, shaking the Koopa Troopa. She attempted to lift one of his eyelids open, but he was completely out cold.

Kiki glanced up at the Zerg swarming the city. She felt ready to faint, too, but she couldn't. Robin, Big Band, and the others had to know.

Kiki dragged the unconscious Koopa Troopa into the souvenir shop and hopped on her broom. She zoomed through the streets and made her way to the beach, looking for Robin, Big Band, and TR-18.

"Robin! Big Band!" Kiki shouted. "There's--"

"I know," Robin replied. She had taken out her Arcfire tome and her silver sword. She and Big Band were approaching Kiki as the witch-in-training touched down on the sand. "I was hoping that we would get some respite and some information about our situation, but it seems that isn't the case."

"Fate must really want to screw with us today," Big Band muttered.

"I was never one to accept a scripted fate," Robin replied. "Kiki, Big Band, TR-18-- let's go. There might be people in danger in the city."

Robin

Robin's group screeched to a halt on the street. A fine mist of insect repellent filled the air of the center of the city (Robin decided to avoid that). "We need to get people out of this city," Robin said to Big Band, Kiki, and TR-18. "No doubt they are in terrible danger. Kiki, Big Band, TR-18, you split up and look for groups of civilians."

Robin turned back towards the road leading to the outskirts. "There are people out there as well... Gods damn it all, why must every major faction that I run into turn every location into some kind of war zone?"
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:34 am

Zerg Swarm

Suddenly, 5 large Ultralisks began stomping into the city, the ground shakes as they all walk and even bumped into some buildings, which ends up damaging them. They shriek out a large roar and begin to slice buildings into crumbles of metal with their giant claws. The rest of the zerg begin to run toward, many are being poisoned and killed but the numbers continue to rise.

The Hydralisks begin to shoot out strange poison-spikes at them from their heads and the mutalisks shoot out balls of the green and ooze-substance from the ends of their tails. Zerglings leap onto citizens and the hatchery finally finished forming, the larvas began to form into eggs that soon turned into Zerglings, mutalisks, and Hydralisks.

Finally, Kerrigan steps into the scene. All the zerg stop and stand still, staring at their queen.

"What is the matter?"
Kerrigan shrugged.

"You get startled over these creatures? I control them, they obey me."
Said Kerrigan, while she was petting a Hydralisk next to her as many Overlords were flying in the background.

"They are neutral, as long as you do not harass them. I tell them their orders, they follow. We are the Zerg Swarm."

"We are unstoppable. Yes, the Protoss and the Terrans have stopped us many times in the past and they still do. But we cannot go extinct. We do not disappear. Our numbers are infinite."

"We are insects, but more like giant insects. And we can infest any of you to our control. I was once a normal human being, i got overrun by these filthy beasts. And now they have changed my life."
Kerrigan finished her small speech.

"We'll leave you alone for now if you leave us alone. We're neutral, and we expand our colonys to the end. We have claimed thousands of planets. This place doesn't seem like a planet, but we take it anyway."

"Now, leave this city and give it to us or die a painful death. your choice."
Kerrigan said, as she eyed the stiff skeleton.

Vault Boy

"The Zerg, huh?"
Vault Boy walked up toward the group, he had seemed to repair his power armor as he is wearing the full set.

"..i have a feeling we should rather give this city then die.. But its your choice, Sans.."
Vault Boy said.

Zalgo
Zalgo teleported into the scene, watching from the top of a building.
"This is getting more interesting then i thought."
Zalgo said.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:49 am

Dark Pit
"Wait.  I'll come with you."  Dark Pit told Robin.

"I can handle these enemies."  Dark Pit took out his silver bow and prepared for a fight.  His Eevee was looking up towards the large ship in the sky.

"Let's go!"  he exclaimed.  "We can try to stop them at the source."

Dark Pit rushed off towards the city, his Eevee in tow.  He started climbing up a building to get a good look at the ship.

"I can do this."  He said.

"But first, I need a way to get up there..."  Dark Pit told himself.

Isaac
Isaac looked around as chaos ensued.  There were Zerg everywhere and the large ship loomed above.

"We can't go to that hotel!  We've gotta stop this!"  Isaac shouted.  He drew his sword and prepared for a fight.

All of the sudden, Ness and Lucas came bursting out of nowhere.  Lucas tripped over Explozevo's shoe as he ran over to see what was happening.  He quickly brushed himself off.

"These guys are bad business... We have to get rid of them somehow!"

"I know... But what can we do?"  Isaac asked.  He looked up at the ship.

Isaac took a Djinn out of his pocket.  The Djinn looked up at the Leviathan.

Perhaps a summon could attack the ship for him...

Pit
A portal opened up near Toad and friends.  Someone shot up through the ground.

It was Pit!  Exactly why or how he got here, he did not know.  Pit stood up and looked at his new surroundings.  What an odd place... Who were those fellows ahead of him?
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next