Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+10
Mr.H
Zerbie The Slug
SissyGamer
Dark Pit
Megaman177
SBR23
Giganos123
Leonir
WeLurkInTheShadows
thecardiackidofDCVII
14 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Empty Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:17 am

Finally. i've been waiting to use this for Sans.

Dimensional Clash: Somniverse Rising

The Somniverse. An endless dreamscape, a dreamy amalgamate of many universes, with no limits on whimsy. For every world in the Omniverse, there exists a dream counterpart in the Somniverse. Some creatures of the Somniverse are kind, jolly, or at worst kooky, while others... are quite literally nightmares.

The Powers that Be have lifted multitudes of characters from their home universes to do battle in settings most likely unfamiliar. Some of these champions may be the paradigms of good, law, and order, some may be the dregs of the society, the foulest, most heinous beings to stalk the Omniverse, and yet others are the on-the-fence epitome of neutrality. The rewards for finishing a Dimensional Clash alive: power, glory, and possibly even a new universe to rule.

But be warned, as the most grueling challenges await the champions chosen to participate. And they reek of the forces of chaos...

--------------------------------------

IC: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/84467.page

--------------------------------------

The Technicalities:

In this RP, you play as ANY character from ANY universe. Let's say we have Darth Vader. Now, for example, Vader might be in the Death Star one minute, and the next, he finds himself in the middle of Soviet Russia, along with other characters who have been lifted from their worlds as well. The location, however, will change every so often to keep things fresh, but a portal to the previous world will exist as well. So let's say Vader is done fighting in Russia and is dumped into America during the Great Depression. Anybody will still be able to go back to the Soviet Union via portal (why they would willingly do so is beyond me). You can offer suggestions of universes to go to, but the next location will be kept a secret.

It's sort of a sandbox crossover type thing.

This roleplay was originally brought on the Sporum by ShadeofMoose and continued by Magnus and Tyrannolodon.

Rules
-RP basics (no godmodding, metagaming, etc. UNLESS YOUR CHARACTER CAN DO SO)
-Any character from any universe is fair game. Even real historical figures.
-No autohits, instakills, no-sells
-Try to use proper grammar and spelling.
-Try for at least 3 lines of text in your posts. I can tell if you didn't try.
-There's no set character limit, but make sure you keep track of 'em.
-Try not to alter your character's personality too much right off the bat (that means don't make Tinky-Winky the Teletubby a sadist without any explainable character development).
-Please keep it PG-13. I know, it's difficult, but try your hardest.
-If you want to kill off/possess/mind-control someone else's character, you'll have to ask them first.
-If you're going to use real people, make sure that they are at least famous (or infamous) enough to be on Wikipedia.
-NPCs can be controlled by the players, but don't kill major characters immediately, that takes away the fun and breaks the above rule against instakills.
-You're gone for a week, people can play as your characters. However, they have to return them to you if you come back, and tell you what they did with them.
-I will be implementing a three-strikes policy with these rules. Three strikes, you're out, just like baseball.
-Being a mod does not mean you can break these rules with impunity. The other mods will be watching. Always watching.
-NEW RULE: After you post, you must wait either for two responses or for an hour (Whichever comes first) before making another post. This is to slow down the pace of the roleplay so that others will get a chance to respond without getting Greninja'd.

Mod Powers:
Mods can enforce the rules in my place.
Mods can accept or reject a character in my place and may auto-approve their own characters
Mods have the full authority to make or reverse a ban.
Mods have a greater ability to control NPCs than normal players

GM:
EropsToad

Mods:
Zandoo
cardiackid
Leonir01
Jawlord

Players:
SpongeBobRocks23
NathanielRD
Catdragon101
HeronLover7
Squishy473
SissyGamer

Character Sheet:

Individuals

Code:

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Sex (if any):[/b]

[b]Height (you can approximate):[/b]

[b]Weight (you can approximate):[/b]

[b]Description/Picture:[/b]

[b]Universe:[/b]

[b]Abilities:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Alignment:[/b] (Follows the D&D alignment system, I.E Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil)

[b]Link:[/b]

Groups

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Size of group:[/b] (in number of members, you may approximate, please try to list the number of vehicles if they have them)

[b]Description/Picture:[/b]

[b]Universe:[/b]

[b]Abilities/Equipment:[/b] (abilities members of the group can use and their weapons, vehicles, gadgets and what-not)

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Alignment:[/b] (generally speaking)

[b]Link:[/b]

Notes on Reserving Characters

You can choose to reserve individual characters, but you can not reserve every single character from a series, work, or franchise (for instance, you cannot reserve the entire cast of Moby Dick all at the same time, but you can reserve individual characters.)
-This means you cannot say things such as: "I reserve every Nintendo character!" Be considerate to others.
You cannot reserve more than 5 characters at a time.

BMI Chart (for making estimates of weight/height)

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Body-mass-index-chart

--

Plot Summary:

Dreamy Wakeport

As Papyrus and Robin set off to search for Sans, they are sidetracked by the appearance of a whole cast of diverse characters, from Vault-Tec mascot Vault Boy to the shady alien Jericho to the victim of the Bite of 1987. But things take a turn for the worse when Vault Boy suddenly experiences a lapse into radiation poisoning and flash mutation, and then everything goes completely to Hell when General Grievous of the Neo-Empire decides to strike Dreamy Wakeport! Robin, the tactician, suggests a course of action to head towards the sea (which will strengthen Percy and open up the battleground), while Papyrus rushes off in search of Sans.

Meanwhile, Agent Ben "Big Band" Birdland takes to the skies, suspicious of the presence of Grievous's starships, as Kiki, Isaac, and the Fakémon Tentaquil trail him for fear for his life. Their fears were not unfounded; Big Band and company immediately found themselves under laser fire from the Neo-Empire's ships. In the sky, Kiki meets the Pokémon Trainer, Dawn, and she joins their party.

As the Neo-Empire falls and the undead army rises, Jericho, a survivor of the plague that ravaged the Milky Way in Zandoo's Infection, makes a pact with the Lich-King and becomes a Death Knight. A battle with Sans ensues, followed by a battle with Percy that floods Dreamy Wakeport. Complete chaos occurs, and Sans creates a safe Bone Zone for the heroes. Unfortunately, he forgot to make a ceiling.

Our heroes fought Maleficent as the water levels rose; during that time, Vault Boy was possessed by Zalgo and nearly killed Sans. Our heroes escaped now to the real-world Wakeport, where Professor E. Gadd tries to figure out the nature of this transportation to this world.

Wakeport

As our heroes split up to see the sights of the resort town, another looming threat arrives to abruptly end the short peace that they could find. The Zerg swarm, inexplicably obsessed with killing Sans, attacks.

After that is quelled, our heroes finally learn how to traverse dimensions: through a device that reacts to the sound of the Luigi's Mansion theme played on trumpet. Our heroes dive through the dream nether and fight the Brawlamari Dream Eater, before landing in Mata Nui, where Darth Vader is waiting for them...

Map of Mata Nui:

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Latest?cb=20070720175516

The Trash Can:

http://piratepad.net/JyHPbrgyx1

The Wiki: http://sporum-dimensional-clash-75.wikia.com/wiki/Sporum_Dimensional_Clash_7.5_Wikia

The Chatbox: http://dimensionalclash7-5.chatango.com/

Last edited by EropsToad on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:36 am; edited 6 times in total
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:18 am

Fanart Gallery

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Demensional_clash_thingy_in_ko_wahi_by_heronlover7-d9nytvk
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ As_if_we_didn_t_have_enough_problems__by_tehboxproductions-d9nz41q
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ KfDHc9I
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ AQ0XA4e
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ R9iMxBg
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ RQqifms
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ FTOUGE2
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ UHzs6Nm

Last edited by EropsToad on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:31 am; edited 5 times in total
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:18 am

*Moved

Last edited by EropsToad on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:19 am

*moved

Last edited by EropsToad on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:19 am

Character sheet list part 4:
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:51 am

Spreading the word, eh?

I'd better get around to archiving the rest of the RP so we can move it here.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Going to move the CS list to the CS section
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Ay so do we just start posting in the Ic?
Or do we cut and past to bring it over?

This is Jawsie btw
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:02 pm

WeLurkInTheShadows wrote:Ay so do we just start posting in the Ic?
Or do we cut and past to bring it over?

This is Jawsie btw

I put the link to the old IC on the first post. I think you can just start posting.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:14 am

Just letting you guys know I'm here. Still catching up on the IC.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:11 am

Are we moving to this site now?
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:35 am

See, I don't want to alienate any of our players, so I'll discuss the issue on the Sporum for a bit.

On the other hand, I can use Comic Sans and Papyrus here.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:04 am

I put up a poll on the Sporum to see if we will move here for sure. I need a simple majority by the end of the week.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:08 am

EropsToad wrote:I put up a poll on the Sporum to see if we will move here for sure. I need a simple majority by the end of the week.
We really should move here. Better moderation... Better user interface, a built in chatbox and less restrictive rules.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:00 am

"Tentaquil gets up to follow, only to fall down and writhe in pain"
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 am

I've been quite busy today, folks, and I won't be on tomorrow until 3:00 PST. Plus we're still trying to sort out the transition from the Sporum. Hang in there, guys. You're doing great.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:27 am

Using Papyrus and Comic Sans feels so good
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:25 am

EropsToad wrote:Using Papyrus and Comic Sans feels so good

Roleplaying on this forum feels so good in general.

Just makes me want to say...

lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:09 am

I'm worried about this RP.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:10 am

It's ok. It's just the transition
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:52 am

"Except for Papyrus who was very easy to hear from this distance."

Best quote 2015
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:48 am

EropsToad wrote:"Except for Papyrus who was very easy to hear from this distance."

Best quote 2015

I try.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:08 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I think what I'm working on in this picture is worth it.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Qlf2NvU

Jericho is gonna be a fucking bitch to animate.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:48 pm

*salutes Zandoo for giving his time and patience in the name of awesomeness*
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:31 pm

A very very Un-Unbirthday to me
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next