Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+10
Mr.H
Zerbie The Slug
SissyGamer
Dark Pit
Megaman177
SBR23
Giganos123
Leonir
WeLurkInTheShadows
thecardiackidofDCVII
14 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 24 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by Mr.H Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Pls no I would have -F
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 24 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by Leonir Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:23 am

Are we going to be able to work on the Death Star tonight? Even if we can't, if possible, I would like to be able to do some Star Destroy and Crix Madine stuff with you Erops. If Zandoo is here too we can also probably do Palpatine. For everything else, I think we need almost everyone.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:33 am

This is DC 7.2
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 24 G4tRJUi
For a better looking picture, I suggest looking at the full image:
https://i.imgur.com/G4tRJUi.png
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:46 am

Leonir wrote:This is DC 7.2
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 24 G4tRJUi
For a better looking picture, I suggest looking at the full image:
https://i.imgur.com/G4tRJUi.png

WHERE'S THE STAR DESTROYER PEE

I SEE A SEVERE LACK OF STAR DESTROYER PEE

also, I've got a boatload of work I've got to do tonight, but I'll try and see how early I finish.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Heron, I think you might've posted that last part about the Death Star firing a little bit too early, since the Mol part hasn't been put up yet.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:59 pm

Well then, lemme fix dat
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Sans wrote:"YOU'RE A REALLY, REALLY BIG DICK!"

The greatest quote of all time
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:34 am

Man, Toad was really insensitive. Papyrus might have a word or two with him if he finds out...
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:25 am

In game, what time is it?

Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:19 am

Mr.H wrote:In game, what time is it?

Time to tip the scales Evening.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:09 pm

so can we FINALLY calm down with the collabs? god, i've had enough of this anxiety about missing a huge battle. i really just want to get back to solo posts.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Don't worry, Sissy. We're done with huge-group collabs for a while.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:49 pm

Hey I'm thinking about Bringing Jawlin back, either for this or Eight

Thoughts?
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:02 pm

Whichever works best!
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:08 pm

Username: NathanielRD.

Name: Chicken Nugger.

Sex: All of them.

Height: 6'9

Weight: 420 lbs

Description/Picture:

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 24 501027225377_lrg

This image you see above is only a unrealistic sketch designed by the Elder-God known as "Baza." There is no true words to describe Chicken Nugger as such words do not exist. However, you can see from the art above that it is clearly the holy god described below.

Universe: SPORE™

Abilities: Diabeetus.

Bio:
Many ages before, deep in the fathomless kitchen of bootleg McDonalds a bag of fat-filled delicacies fell behind an old french fryer, eight mutant beings where born bound by grease and chicken-salt. Scared and afraid as their future was grim, but only if they continued to cower... Knives and spatulas smashed and swayed almost killing many of the eight in one swift swipe. Their future was looking dark, for they where about to be feasted on the gashing maws of ten children, that was until one of the six Chicken Nuggers out of the eight mutant beings born rose against the great beasts with a power like no-other, Diabeetus.

The dreaded Children cowered in in fear as the great Chicken Nugger's crispy skin gleamed, leading the rest of their kin to destroy all who come near... With the tides turned and the tyrant rule of humanity over, the Chicken Nugger stood proud with Sweer Potato, French Fried and the other kin at it's sides. The land ablaze, concentration camps full of defiant peasants and humanity under strict communist control, the eight had succeeded.

Pleased with the Nugger's efforts the Elder-God, Baza, bestowed upon the Nugger the power of Godhood, and a place within the features, where they are soon to reside in their rightful place. But Nugger is lonely, yes, as their brethren long to join them, as they couldn't of taken over the world alone.

Alignment: Fuck 'em, Chicken Nugger is an alignment itself.

Link: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501027225377
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:42 am

Just to clarify, Chicken Nugger's only ability is having diabetes?
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:47 am

basically soon, Flowey will be fighting with the heroes as Omega Flowey. Diablo will be introducing himself as Tyrael will possibly have a battle with Maleficent.

just pointing out what i plan to happen next.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Echhem
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:42 am

I've been really busy, so have a story progression. I'm still trying to adjust back to the solo environment.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:49 am

Name: Slapstick(Steven Harmon)Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 24 Latest?cb=20150108010204
Sex (if any): M
Height (you can approximate): Variable (as Harmon) 5'7"
Weight (you can approximate): Variable (as Harmon) 145 lbs.
Description/Picture:
Universe: Marvel
Abilities:s Slapstick, Steve Harmon's body is made out of Electroplasm after exposure to an unknown alien device, which makes him indestructible. Any damage that he takes can be immediately shaken off, as he possesses superhuman durability and virtually unlimited physical malleability in the manner of an animated slapstick cartoon character. Slapstick also possesses superhuman agility and reflexes. It has been shown that the molecular bonds of the Electroplasm can be disrupted by a counter charge of a specific frequency of energy, reducing Slapstick to an immobile "puddle"; however, another energy charge can restore him to "normal".[12]

In addition, Slapstick gets temporarily stronger when electrocuted. However, he must have a consistent feed of electricity to maintain this strength.

Slapstick's gloves also possess alien technology. His left glove has a transformation inducer that allows him to transform to and from Slapstick to his normal Steve Harmon form. His right glove is a materializer that contains an extra-dimensionally sub-spacial storage pocket, which functions similar to cartoon hammerspace, and allows him to store items seemingly nowhere. He can access these items by making a special gesture with that hand, though to anyone observing it would appear he is pulling them out of thin air. He usually keeps a large cartoon-ish mallet in this space. Recent accounts have shown similar pockets in the pants of his costume. Objects stored in these pockets are apparently undetectable by conventional means; for example, Slapstick carried his New Warriors communicator, left forgotten in a pants pocket, into Camp Hammond without any of the base's security measures detecting it.

Slapstick is an experienced practical joker, with a highly developed bizarre sense of humor
Bio: Slapstick was originally junior high school class clown Steve Harmon, from New York City. In a plan to get back at his archrival Winston, Steve dresses as a clown to blend into the crowd at a strange new carnival.

Before Steve could enact his plan, Winston and his date, Heather, were kidnapped by several clowns. Steve picks up a mallet as a weapon and follows them. The group enters the carnival funhouse and enters a portal disguised as a mirror. As it was closing, Steve follows.

At the moment of entry, an energy burst races across Steve's world, alerting the senses of several beings, such as Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, and Howard the Duck.

His molecules stretch across 3741 dimensions and Steve ends up in the realm of the Scientist Supreme of Dimension X (who resembles Groucho Marx). The scientist helps Steve master his new form, a body composed of living unstable molecules dubbed Electroplasm. This essentially makes him a living cartoon character. The scientist, who had been ousted from his position by the Overlord, theorizes that Steve had come to his new form because he was slightly out of synch when entering the funhouse portal.

Using his new powers and a map the scientist had, Steve freed many captive Earthlings from the evil Clowns from Dimension X and their ruler, the Overlord. It is learned that this is what the scientist had intended all along. The Overlord's plan had been to brainwash Earthlings enough so their belief would be sufficient to give Overlord whatever he desired. The Overlord's plans were foiled when the belief that held up his castle gave way as the humans regained their right minds. The castle crashes. The captured humans run to the portal, followed quickly by the monstrous clowns. Steve destroys the mirror, eradicating the clown's influence on this reality.

Minutes afterward, Steve is found by his best friend, who agrees to assist him.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Link:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slapstick_(comics)
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:15 am

ACCEPTED VERY MUCH SO YES PLEASE
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:45 am

Reserving the Bugs from Starship Troopers.

"COME ON YOU APES, YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?!"

Last edited by Mr.H on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER!?)
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:56 am

Mr.H wrote:Reserving the Bugs from Starship Troopers.

"COME ON YOU APES, YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?!"

Noted.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:17 am

Oh I'd like to add a ability to Marrows And Milburn.

Currency transformation, allows the user to transform payment into payment of their choice
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:51 am

I made a thing I should of made a long time ago.
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 24 BOG7jNb

Photoshop(Omega) Flowey vs Zalgo
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next