Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+10
Mr.H
Zerbie The Slug
SissyGamer
Dark Pit
Megaman177
SBR23
Giganos123
Leonir
WeLurkInTheShadows
thecardiackidofDCVII
14 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 10 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by Dark Pit Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:47 am

Keep doing this.
Dark Pit
Dark Pit
Placenta

http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Pit

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 10 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:29 am

http://piratepad.net/pC5ipx1srY
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 am

Won't be as active as I have been because I just got myself a sexy new job at Cut Co.

Bonus points: My office is nextdoor to a Hooters!
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:09 am

lowfn wrote:Won't be as active as I have been because I just got myself a sexy new job at Cut Co.

Boner points: My office is nextdoor to a Hooters!
FTFY
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:13 am

lowfn wrote:Won't be as active as I have been because I just got myself a sexy new job at Cut Co.

Bonus points: My office is nextdoor to a Hooters!

Here's to Zandoo not getting f**ked in the arse by the capitalist system!
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:26 am

We should try to do a collab. I'll be home around 7 tomorrow night. We can all have japes work together on a collab.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:31 pm

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:We should try to do a collab.  I'll be home around 7 tomorrow night.  We can all have japes work together on a collab.

I'M IN, I WANT TO HAVE SOME JAPES! THEY'RE FUN! NYEH HEH HEH!
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:32 pm

http://piratepad.net/pbKl3JMViI

Tonight... we drop.

To Mata Nui.

6:30 PST. Be there.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:00 pm

EropsToad wrote:http://piratepad.net/pbKl3JMViI

Tonight... we drop.

To Mata Nui.

6:30 PST. Be there.

thank goodness im glad its a friday right now

anyway, i do want to add in some more undertale character sheets such as Undyne. is she gonna end up being a npc or is she free to be controlled by someone?
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Nobody is using Undyne, and I don't plan on using her as an NPC. P-Flowey's the only one that I absolutely need.

I'm considering using Frisk, however.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:56 pm

well, time for me to bust in as Undyne..

btw, does she use a special kind of font like Sans and Papyrus do? or is it this the normal font? hehe Embarassed
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:04 pm

No.

Ever heard of a font called Undyne? If not, it probably doesn't exist. :p
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:05 pm

EropsToad wrote:No.

Ever heard of a font called Undyne? If not, it probably doesn't exist. :p

noooppeee.

well, off to make the sheet then hehe
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 pm

You really ought to play Undertale for real. It's REALLY good.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:07 pm

EropsToad wrote:You really ought to play Undertale for real. It's REALLY good.

i've seen gameplay.

like, a lot of gameplay

..i need to buy that game..

..i've also seen this beauty of art

SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Username: SissyGamer

Name: Undyne

Sex (if any): Female

Height (you can approximate): 5.3

Weight (you can approximate): 93 Ibs

Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 10 Latest?cb=20151206073203

Universe: Undertale

Abilities: Undyne can use her spear in which makes Mini-Spears that can deal quite some damage. She also can use this spear that can block certain projectiles like how she teaches Frisk how to block the projectiles. She loves teaching, but she ain't a kindergarten teacher.

Bio: If the protagonist gives Undyne the water and did not previously kill anyone (as she refuses to be friends with a murderer), the potential to befriend her exists. During Undyne's chase sequence, Papyrus will call the protagonist and suggest they and Undyne should hang out at her house. After Undyne's fight, the protagonist can meet Papyrus at Undyne's house, where Papyrus immediately jumps out the window to leave Undyne and the protagonist alone.

Undyne is initially reluctant to be nice to the protagonist and is hostile, but she is either encouraged by Papyrus's brief return when he says she's "not up to the challenge" or realizes being the protagonist's friend would be her "ultimate revenge," and is then determined to become "besties." By way of talking over tea, she tells the protagonist how she used to train with Asgore and became the leader of the Royal Guard. She then realizes that it is now time for Papyrus's cooking lesson, but since he left she forces the lesson on the player to further their friendship, which accidentally burns down Undyne's home. Feeling that she had failed, she battles the protagonist once more, but realizes neither can muster any intent to harm each other, stating the protagonist reminds her of someone (heavily implied to be Asgore) who she used to train with. After the fact, Undyne moves to Papyrus's home, telling the protagonist to call Papyrus to talk to her.

After the protagonist has completed the Neutral Route and has not killed anyone, while heading back down from the Core into MTT Resort, Undyne calls the protagonist, and asks them for a favor. In Snowdin Town, Undyne gives them "Undyne's Letter" to the protagonist to be delivered to Alphys. The protagonist gives Alphys the letter, which she mistakenly believes is from the protagonist as the letter lacks a signature. They end up going on a date in the Garbage Dump where they encounter Undyne, who decided to give the letter to Alphys herself and is on the search for her, and prompts Alphys to hide. After Undyne leaves, Alphys expresses to the protagonist of her dishonesty and feelings toward Undyne, and the protagonist suggests they role-play in order to get Alphys to express her feelings. Undyne then walks in during the role-play, where Alphys expresses her lying attitude and her romantic interest. Undyne says she admires Alphys's passion and they reconcile emotionally, until Undyne tosses Alphys in the trash. Papyrus then shows up to help Alphys with her lying habits, beginning with jogging 100 laps "Hooting about how great we are." After the two leave, Undyne questions the protagonist about if anime is real or not (as Alphys had said it wasn't), and then thanks them for helping Alphys before leaving.

Undyne is next seen alongside the other main characters during the confrontation with Asgore, where she demands that Frisk and Asgore cannot fight, as she likes both of them too much. She sees Alphys there as well, and they almost kiss, from the beckoning of Mettaton, but Toriel stops it from happening, as this is all occurring in front of the protagonist. Shortly after the gathering, Flowey ambushes the cast and attempts to kill the protagonist, but his attacks are blocked off by their friends; Undyne encourages the protagonist, saying if they got past her they can get past anything. However, Flowey then proceeds to absorb all the SOULs of the monsters in the Underground.

In the epilogue, after Papyrus runs off and Sans claims to be going to check on him (while walking in the opposite direction), Undyne runs off to truly check on the air-headed skeleton. In the credits, Undyne is seen kissing Alphys, who faints.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Link: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Undyne
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:32 pm

NGAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

ACCEPTED WITH THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:11 pm

http://piratepad.net/pbKl3JMViI

Throwing this back up since we moved on a page.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:36 am

Reserving Mettaton.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:43 am

Designated NPCs (Mata Nui):

Toa Mata (Tahu, Onua, Gali, Lewa, Pohatu, Kopaku, Takanuva)
Turaga (Vakama, Whenua, Nokama, Matau, Onewa, Nuju)
The Brotherhood of Makuta
Rahi Beasts
Matoran
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:27 am

Erops do you have any other planned locations? I've been doing some research and I have some neat ideas
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:35 am

I have quite a few ideas, though I'd like to hear yours.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:04 pm

i plan to have some sad events with vault boy.. for what i mean, like seriously i'm gonna put in some emotional moments. but this will require some collabs :>
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Oh man that is a lot of stuff to read...

Mind just telling me what happened?
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Brawlamari got owned. Neo Empire hanging over Mata Nui. Toad and Percy got captured. Toad interrogated. Took it mostly as a joke and insulted Grand Moff Tarkin's breath. Toad and Percy used pee to escape the ship. They are now heading towards Ga-Koro.

The post with Nuju should be more manageable.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next