Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+7
Zerbie The Slug
Megaman177
Leonir
SBR23
InsanityX
Mr.H
thecardiackidofDCVII
11 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 11 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by SissyGamer Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Mettaton

"ZOMBIES.. HOW STRANGE, MAKES THE SHOW EVEN MORE ACTION-FILLED! LET THE BLOODSHED BEGIN!" Mettaton EX shouted, then bringing out his heart to shoot many projectiles at them. The camera is still going, the ratings were getting obnoxiously high!

"LET'S JUST HOPE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DAMAGE MY HEART, IT IS MY WEAK SPOT AFTER ALL BUT IT'S STRONG!" said Mettaton, as he brought out the disco ball that switched between blue and normal. "GREEN CREATURE, DON'T YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO? I DON'T SEE YOU ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING BY JUST TURNING PEOPLE INTO ZOMBIES."

"Seriously, Mettaton?! You just blared out your freakin' weakness!" Undyne shouted, Mettaton just ignored her.

"I'LL GIVE YOU SOME BLOODSHED OF MINE IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO TRY AND ATTACK ME OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS." Mettaton threatened, making dramatic poses while doing that.

"Killing Sans would be extremely bad! It'd be the worst thing that would ever happen.. Why do all the bad guys focus on Sans more than anything else?!" Undyne wondered, throwing spears at the zombies.

"Mettaton and Undyne are right, why must you target Sans the most? He's powerful, but he has done nothing wrong." Toriel said, making sure that Frisk is nearby and alright.

Pikachu seemed to have disappeared, Vault Boy was in the background shooting the 'zombies'. He's used to these kind of enemies, since they aren't those magical demons and evil guys and all that nonsensical stuff.

"Reminds me of Ghouls back in my world, even those guys killed me many times. Not until i mastered VATS!" Vault Boy said to himself out loud.

Flowey

The plan had begun. Flowey began to appear in front of random milita men.

"Free cocaine pellets!" Flowey shouted, he knew they were addicts.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 11 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by SBR23 Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Weegee

While Weegee was fighting with the rest of the group, he got an email from an unknown source. "Hmm? Email? Better check if it's spam or not..." said Weegee. The email was put under the category of spam, but Weegee read it anyway, mainly because the title of the email sent to him was interesting.

The Email wrote:The Dimensional Clash, an age old occurance known by many as the phenomenon of a lifetime...

Some say it's these guys who are responsible for this havoc happening:

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 11 Jrbebs

But we say: NO!

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 11 2dkj1bt

This boy is responsible. The Nephilim. A being that of holy and unholy energy. He is responsible for all of this.

With your help, we can end this!

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 11 2aalsfn

Join the NNN! (Nega Nephilim Nab) You'll be working with REAL villains with REAL powers! You'll be working with REAL technology and be in charge of REAL minions! Come to Mata Nui for more information! Look for the giant menacing fortress in Le-Wahi!

This organization is brought to you and part by the Chum Bucket and Chum Bucket Interprises

"Aw crap." sighed Weegee. Harkinian ran over to see what was wrong. "What?" asked Harkinian. Weegee then showed Harkinian the ad by the Slaughter Me Street Gang. "Should we tell the others?" asked Harkinian. "Not yet. After the fight is over, we'll spill." said Weegee. The two continued fighting.
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:18 am

Collab Post written by a lot of people

Sans

"well, pap, it doesn't look like i'm going anywhere anytime soon," Sans said. "listen. i want you to dip. get outta here. i don't want you getting hurt."

"B-BUT SANS... I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GET HURT, EITHER..."

[fot=Comic Sans MS]"papyrus. put me down."[/font]

Papyrus begrudgingly set his brother down. Sans wobbled a bit on his legs.

"are we really gonna do this right now?" Sans yawned. "at least have some sense of honor."

Sans's eyes went blank.

"Maybe it will make up for the last time."

Frisk

"FRISK," Papyrus said, running up to the child. "I'M AFRAID THAT SANS IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING VERY DANGEROUS!"

*The sudden realization that Sans is in peril fills you with the determination to make sure things turn out right.

Sans

Appropriate Listening:

Jericho was never one for long and unimportant monologues, so he simply leapt for Sans, bringing his lightsaber forwards to impale the skeleton. He knew Sans would dodge this, but that wasn't going to stop him from having fun. Besides, someone's gotta die at some point.

Percy took this opportunity to uncap his ball point pen. A sword sprung into his hands.

Sans dodged. "right to the point, huh?" Sans asked, grinning at Jericho, then giving Percy a tired wink. He seemed a bit more sluggish than usual. "you got some real balls there, pally."

Sans's Gaster Blasters opened their mouths and fired their lasers at Jericho. Sans's attacks seemed a bit lazier as well; he cut right to the lasers. "ya know, there used to be a glimmer of hope in you. maybe you weren't the relentless killer you made yourself out to be? i mean, i can see a little bit of doubt in those wrinkly eyes of yours," Sans yawned, before sending waves of blue bones at Jericho.

Jericho, having been well healed thanks to the mayhem he caused on the battlefield, seemed to tank damage far more easily than before, finding this pain to be nothing new. He trudged through Sans' beams of death and did not even attempt to dodge the blue bones.

Jericho swung the badass blade at Sans before slinking forwards with a jab from the lightsaber in quick succession. He didn't respond to what Sans had said. Though there was slight hesitation in Jericho's attacks.

Sans dodged left, then right, so that he wouldn't get murderized by Jericho. "cat got your tongue, huh? suppose it's slowin' you down a bit as well?" Sans asked.

Percy seemed to be concentrating off to the side of the battle. Cracks began to appear beneath Jericho's feet.

A few bullets whizzed by from militiamen attempting to fire at Jericho, who had killed many of their fellow members. IT did not take a genius to see that pretty much everyone near Jericho was against him. He would finish off these humans later. Now however, he focused on the midget as he used one mechanical foot to thrust himself closer to Sans at an angle, sending Jericho slightly spinning to where his feet would attempt to hit Sans first, then the badass blade, followed by the lightsaber. As this happened, the cracks beneath his feet began to widen. Tendrils of water began to raise up from the ground.

Sans slid out of Jericho's way, before using his blue attack to push Jericho backwards, sidestepping the slashes from the alien's ruthless moves.

Jericho, like a graceful heavyweight cat, landed on his feet, causing whatever cracks that were on the ground to expand. He was quick to dash back to Sans, violently swinging his arms to try to get even a single hit on him, doing his best to bury all thoughts that did not have to do with the fight. Those other thoughts were worthless and meaningless to Jericho right now.

Just then, the cracks ruptured with water, similar to a geyser, and tried to pull Jericho down to the ground. The water avoided Sans.

Jericho let out loud grunts as he pushed his muscles to hold their ground, even stabbing down like an ice climber to move forwards as he pushed against the water's force. He was not going to let some teenager ruin this for him.

Sans blacked the world out, then appeared, slightly more haggard, a ways from Jericho. "you, uh, really like swinging things around, don't you?" Sans wheezed.

He continued pushing against the current, slowly moving towards his target, grunting all the way. This did not keep him from hearing Sans' words however. He was defenitely going to kill that punk after he finished off the midget.

Percy walked up behind Jericho with his sword in hand. Seeing how slowly Jericho was moving, he attempted to bring his sword down on the alien's neck tail.

Jericho felt a sharp pain in his neck as he slashed back at Percy with the badass blade, held in his robotic hand of course, while he began to bleed from the fresh wound. It had been quite some time since Jericho actually bled like this. He was so used to being burnt, he almost forgot what it was like. He could focus on that later though, first he had to fend off this child and progress towards Sans at an even slower rate.

Sans opened his palm and two Gaster Blasters materialized and fired at Jericho, tearing at his being, the weight of Jericho's sin causing karmic retribution to course through his veins.

Not even Jericho could withstand both the massive blast of the Gaster Blasters and the water going against his every movement as he was forced down onto the ground. The pain was nothing to him, but even then, it was the thoughts that smacked his mind that really caused pain. "Must.... Keep..... Going," Jericho grunted as fresh injuries came back after having been healed away before while he did his best to crawl on his knees towards Sans.

Sans looked down at Jericho. "i can still kinda see some reservation. you've got some vestige of an honor code you're trying to suppress for some twisted principle. what do you have to gain?"

What did he have to gain from this? He did not really care that much about the undead army thing, so that wasn't the reason he was doing this. Not even he could answer that question. He didn't know why, he just.. Did. Was it just fun? Then again, Jericho wasn't really having any fun right now.

"come on. i'm tired. you're tired. if you don't have reason to do this, then why waste your time?"

Sans opened his arms wide. "listen, buddy. if there's anything my brother taught me, it's that anyone has the potential to be good. i've seen the fact that anyone has the potential to be bad as well, but... somehow, i think there's some glimmer of an honorable person in you."

Jericho really thought about this. Every fiber of his being was telling him where to attack Sans, that was vulnerable with his arms open like this. Everything Jericho has known was being put up against this one tiny voice telling him to just stop. How was it that this voice was able to be just as loud as the others? Why was it, that despite everything he had done, this skelemidget was doing this? This sign of kindness?

Pure instinct force Jericho's left arm forwards, propelling the lightsaber towards Sans, followed by regret from Jericho as he flailed his arm to try and stop what could not be undone.

Now, Sans was tired, and couldn't move out of the way quickly enough, and so--

"..."

"welp, i guess i tried my hardest,"
Sans said.

Frisk's eyes went wide as Sans knelt to the ground.

A viscous red fluid began to ooze from Sans's wound. Sans coughed. "i suppose it's not too bad. at least it was cathartic, huh?" Sans asked, a bit of red dribbling down his chin. He stood up.

"SANS?!" Papyrus whimpered.

Frisk's mouth gaped open.

"welp, i'm going to grillby's," Sans said, shrugging one hand, placing the other on his wound. "don't wait up for me, papyrus..." Sans's smile never disappeared.

Sans's body slowly began to crumble, his skull dissolving into particulates that blew away in the wind. All that was left was his jacket, his track shorts, his sneakers, and a red-stained running shirt with a gaping diagonal slash down the middle. It was ketchup.

Jericho could only watch the results of what he had done, unable to speak properly.

"S-SANS?" Papyrus asked again, running to the skeleton's remains and sliding on the ground. Papyrus scooped up the jacket. Tears welled up in his eyes. "SANS?" Papyrus sifted through the track shorts, but all he could find was a dusty white powder, like chalk dust.

Percy looked at the remains of Sans, then Papyrus, before turning back to Jericho. More water was coming out of the ground.

Mol flickered into existence at the scene, looking down at the clothing. He had been so enthralled in observing the fight, he hadn't thought to intervene. He just assumed everything would go according to plan. He thought he could predict it all.

All the surrounding sounds of battle seemed to disappear. Papyrus knelt on the ground, holding his brother's sweatshirt in his arms, burying his face into the fabric. "S...SANS...." Papyrus mumbled. The white dust on the sweater began to run off along with tears that didn't quite absorb into the fabric. Papyrus's soft, gentle sobs...

Jericho slightly shook, emotions long dead being ressurected as he watched the depression in everyone's hearts he had caused by killing the one person who offered him kindness.

Frisk's eyes welled up with tears as well as they ran to Papyrus's side.

*You nudge Sans's sweater.

*There is no response.

Frisk patted the sweater, unsure of what to make of the situation, now that... now that Sans...

"WHY... WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Papyrus asked, not looking at Jericho. "HE NEVER... HE'S NEVER DONE WRONG IN HIS LIFE... HE'S BEEN THE BEST, AND COOLEST, BROTHER I COULD EVER HAVE ASKED FOR... EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A COMPLETE LAZYBONES..."

Jericho avoided looking at the others, instead finding comfort at the sight of the ground as he tried to come up with an excuse for what he had done. But all he could say was, "I don't know..."

"I... SANS SAW SOMETHING IN YOU... SOMETHING THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD NEVER HAVE... WHY DID YOU WANT TO THROW IT AWAY?" Papyrus's head slowly turned to Jericho. "IF SANS BELIEVED IN YOU, I WAS INCLINED TO, TOO. B... BUT I STILL AM. I STILL THINK..." Papyrus smiled weakly. "I STILL THINK ANYONE COULD BE A GOOD PERSON IF THEY JUST TRIED..."

Jericho looked up at Papyrus, his mouth shaking some as he asked with ragged breaths, "How?..."

"..."

"I THINK... I THINK IT'S SOMETHING YOU MUST FIGURE OUT... FOR YOURSELF..."
Papyrus mumbled, turning back to Sans's remains.

"No... I mean... How can you.. Still think I can do good?... After all I've done to you..." Jericho asked, looking at Papyrus. If he had tear ducts they would be activated at this moment.

Papyrus looked up at Jericho, his weak smile never fading. "THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FEELING THESE THINGS... ASKING THESE QUESTIONS..." Papyrus said, his voice trailing off. "I... I DON'T THINK I CAN... GO ON WITHOUT MY BROTHER, MY... MY SANS..."

Frisk's own sobbing became a little bit more audible. The world, to the child, became a bit of a blur.

"Y...YOU CAN DO IT... THERE'S ALWAYS A CHANCE TO TURN AROUND..."

========

Sans

"well, pap, it doesn't look like i'm going anywhere anytime soon," Sans said. "listen. i want you to dip. get outta here. i don't want you getting hurt."

"B-BUT SANS... I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GET HURT, EITHER..."

[fot=Comic Sans MS]"papyrus. put me down."[/font]

Papyrus begrudgingly set his brother down. Sans wobbled a bit on his legs.

"are we really gonna do this right now?" Sans yawned. "at least have some sense of honor."

Sans's eyes went blank.

"Maybe it will make up for the last time."

Frisk

"FRISK," Papyrus said, running up to the child. "I'M AFRAID THAT SANS IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING VERY DANGEROUS!"

*The sudden realization that Sans is in peril fills you with the determination to make sure things turn out right.

*You think about telling Papyrus that you have seen Sans dead... but that's creepy.

Sans

Appropriate Listening:

Jericho was never one for long and unimportant monologues, so he simply leapt for Sans, bringing his lightsaber forwards to impale the skeleton. He knew Sans would dodge this, but that wasn't going to stop him from having fun. Besides, someone's gotta die at some point.

"hey, you look bothered about something," Sans said, sidestepping Jericho's move. "like, you're hesitating..."

Jericho himself could not explain why he was hesitating either. Was it because Sans saved his charred skin back then? But what does that have to do with anything. Jericho slightly shook his head, trying to focus on the task at hand and stabbing the ground in front of his with his lightsaber, using it to swing quickly towards Sans as he slashed his badass blade towards the skeleton. For some reason however, this wasn't fun anymore.

Sans dodged out of the way, breathing heavily. His life flashed before his eyes. "geeze, you're really intent on doing this, aren't you?" Sans asked. "if you want to tango, we can tango."

Fighting is just what Jericho had in mind. He dashed towards Sans once again, swing both of his weapons in small circles to try and take out the skeleton. He was not going to let a little doubt or whatever this was stop him from accomplishing his goals. Wait, why did he want to do this, again?

Sans's eyesockets widened as he attempted to dodge one circle, then another, then--

Frisk

Sans opened one eye. "kid, what are you doing?!" Sans asked.

Frisk stood in front of Sans, parrying the "badass blade" when it came upon them with a worn gardening spade. They had their teeth gritted, and their eyes gleamed with determination. Frisk pushed Sans out of the way when the lightsaber came swinging, then turned to face Jericho.

"no. kid. you can't do this. what'll everyone think?" Sans said, sternly.

*You put up a hand to silence Sans, then turn to Jericho.

*You are filled with...

*DETERMINATION.

Jericho did not have nearly the large amount of emotional blockage in his system when it came to fighting this random kid, If they wanted to be a meat shield, so be it. Jericho slashed his lightsaber towards Frisk, mostly trying to ruin the gardening spade they were using to parry the attacks from his badass blade.

GAME OVER

====

Frisk stood in front of Sans, parrying the "badass blade" when it came upon them with a worn gardening spade. They had their teeth gritted, and their eyes gleamed with determination. Frisk pushed Sans out of the way when the lightsaber came swinging, then turned to face Jericho.

*You are filled with...

*DETERMINATION.

[>ACT]

*Jericho

*Talk

*You tell Jericho that Sans thinks he still has some kind of morals left.

Jericho slightly opened his eyes some before bringing them back to their usual glare, lunging for the child with both weapons raised in stabbing position.

GAME OVER

====

*You are filled with...

*DETERMINATION.

[>ACT]

*Jericho

*Talk

*You ask Jericho what he has to gain from killing Sans, or killing you.

Jericho hesitated. He had next to nothing to gain from this, All he felt while trying to kill the skeleton were emotions that should not be there in the first place. What if this fighting has no po- No, no. He must continue. This is what wants. Whether he knows it or not.

He decided to go for something brutal, shooting himself to the side of the child and going past him with the lightsaber aimed for the kid's stomach.

GAME OVER

====

*You are filled with...

*DETERMINATION.

[>ACT]

*Jericho

*Talk

*You ask Jericho what he has to gain from making others suffer needlessly, especially if they had done nothing to harm him... or anyone else.

It's always been fun, why would now be any different? Maybe these feelings were just Jericho not having a good kill in awhile, despite him having killed plenty of innocents on his way into this battlefield. He did not even try any show-offy moves, simply slamming his badass blade down at the child to split them in half.

GAME OVER

====

*You are filled with...

*DETERMINATION.

[>ACT]

*Jericho

*Talk

*You ask Jericho if it was really fun... to see others suffer, to suffer himself, to take happiness from everyone including himself. Is this really what he wants?

Jericho did not want to think about this. He just screamed as he pounced onto Frisk, stabbing them as much as he could.

*You simply smile at Jericho...

GAME OVER

====

*DETERMINATION.

[>ACT]

*Jericho

*Talk

*You tell Jericho that you have seen his doubt grow, that you see pain in his eyes. You plead for him to stop needlessly killing.

Jericho stared at the child, feeling much of his will to fight flowing out of him as his arms grew heavy. How did they know Jericho's conflict better than he did? Jericho tried to force his arm to attack, but just didn't. The result just being his hands twitching some as his arm lulled forwards slightly.

[>ACT]

*Jericho

*Hold

*You wrap your hands around Jericho's, then look him in the eyes. You see his pain...

*Anyone can be a good person, if they just try.

Jericho dropped both of his weapons from his hands as the child's touched his. Why was he not taking this opportunity.. Why did he feel this way? His mouth seemed to just slightly hang open as he moved his pupils to avoid Frisk's gaze. He didn't know what to do.

[>ACT]

*Jericho

*Look

*You look into Jericho's eyes harder. You say you still believe in him, then ask if he believes he still has the light of honor within his soul. (Not in those words exactly. You're, like, nine?)

"I.. Don't know," Jericho said, having to force himself to speak. Why was it that this child was doing this? How was it that they could be kind despite everything?

[X MERCY]

*Spare

*Jericho

YOU WON! Earned 0 EXP and 0 gold.

Appropriate Listening:

Frisk stepped forward. They somehow knew that Jericho had every potential to kill them on the spot. But they didn't care at the moment. If Sans saw something, if Papyrus saw something... Then Frisk saw it, too.

Jericho could feel a weight bearing down on his soul that had never been there before. He just... Did not know what to do. Everything he had been taught or learned was being thrown out the window. The weight became too much, and he had to go to his knees for support.

*You attempt to hold Jericho up. He's quite heavy, but then again, you did do quite a few impressive balancing acts before...

Jericho's head swiveled to look at Frisk in confusion, who was supporting him, he tried to shrug off the weight and focus on keeping himself upright. What was happening?

Frisk gave Jericho a kind smile.

*You ask Jericho if he had ever... known friendship.

Jericho did not need to think long about that one, but he did think hard. He slightly shook his tail-attatched head at Frisk, not knowing the first thing about compassion, or any of the traits of friendship.

*You tell him that the first thing is feeling something for someone else. Not just of, but for. Showing kindness.

*You are filled with determination.

"YOU FOOL!" Arthas shouted as he stepped through a portal he had created.

Jericho's whole body flinched at the familiar voice shouting at him. This was not a good time for Jericho in any sense of the word 'good time'. One second he was getting what he thought might be friendship, and now it was game over. His head quickly swiveled to look at Arthas. He was in no condition to fight for his life right now.

Sans's eye glowed blue. "you..." Sans muttered. "you stay out of this. can't you see what you've forced him to go through?" Sans turned to face Arthas.

Frisk nodded in agreement with Sans, folding their arms. They knew that true compassion was not tantamount to blind naiveté, that it was in no way foolish to show kindness.

*You bravely tell Arthas that Jericho has been through enough. That he needs kindness, not cruelty. That you stand by his side.

Beneath his helmet, Arthas smiled cruelly. Behind him, the army of undead was fighting through the CR Militia, who were desperately trying to fend off said undead army.

"That creature has failed me, child." Arthas said calmly as he began to draw his blade Frostmorune. "He will now suffer the consequences. You all will too."

"whoa, whoa, whoa. what did the kid do to deserve that?!" Sans asked, waving his hands.

Jericho thought for a moment before stepping forward, not 100% sure what he was doing, but that he was doing it. "Leave them alone. This is between you and me," shouted Jericho, still breathing somewhat heavily after the emotional rollercoaster he was on, and still is on.

"I'm afraid not." Arthas replied. "I can't let people like that child or skeleton live."

"and for what reason are you gonna kill the kid? since when was it a crime to be nice? you oughta try it sometime," Sans snarked.

"...If that kid is that much of a threat to you, then maybe you shouldn't be in charge of the undead army after all if you seriously think he can take you down," Jericho shouted. He felt rather... Good about defending the child.

"The kids is more of a nuisance. I can't let my Death Knights be turned. I would have to waste time and resources tracking them down." Arthas responded.

"geeze, you'll find any excuse to kill someone, huh?" Sans asked. "that's... actually kinda pathetic. i'm just glad that some people can see past that mentality. those are the guys that make the world... the multiverse... a better place."

Jericho looked over at Sans with a smile before looking back at Arthas in defiance. He may not be at his most stable, mentally or physically, at the moment, but nothing stops Jericho from what he truly wants to do. And right now, that was standing by the side of his newfound friends.

"Even if that child was not a nuisance, there would still be one problem." Arthas said grimly. "They'd be alive."

Sans turned to Jericho. "friendship 101: lesson two. friends don't let friends get killed by jerks," Sans said, before turning back towards Arthas with a Gaster Blaster and several bones at the ready.

"I guessed that," Jericho said, equipping his weapons off of the ground and glaring at Arthas. This was not his usual kill for fun feeling that he had within him right now. He wanted to take Arthas down, but it was for a completely different reason other than fun... That didn't mean Jericho wasn't going to have fun however.

"then you're a quick learner."

Sans raised his hand and the Gaster Blaster blasted a stream of light at Arthas, attempting to push him back towards the portal from whence he came. "now git," Sans shouted, the Gaster Blaster intensifying, as his bone attacks streamed faster and faster upon Arthas, like a fire hose of bones.

Jericho leapt forwards to help take care of the army while Sans took care of the big guns, easily slashing through mooks that he came close to. Jericho felt a different kind of determination within him as he not only fought for himself, but for others as well.

The portal behind Arthas closed before Arthas could go flying through it. Instead, he got knocked into the large group of militiamen behind him, one of which being Asian Rambo, who was able to crawl out of the mess and make a bandage for one of his wounds out of chest hair.

Meanwhile, Grievous approached Jericho. He only had three of his lightsabers and was looking to get the fourth one back. He activated the three lightsabers and lunged at Jericho, who side stepped the attack and whacked a lightsaber out of his face with the one he took from Grievous before quickly raising a mechanical foot to smash into his side.

Grievous, rather weak due to being undead was knocked backwards pretty far.

Arthas on the other hand, had an idea. Instead of going after Sans and Jericho, he began killing miltiamen before ressurecting them as undead.

"Give yourselves up, and these humans will live." Arthas said to Sans and Jericho.

The minutemen undead looked at themselves and each other for a brief moment. "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Dude look at me I'm a fuckin' zombie. This is badass," one commented, his stupidity knowing no bounds as he did a quick zombie dance.

"THIS IS THE THRILLLERRRRRRR, THRILLLEERRR NIGHT!" yelled another militiaman, as others joined him in the dance. It was quite impressive how their idiocy passed on to their undeath.

Jericho took a short amount of time to build pressure within his feet before launching himself high up in the air towards Arthas's head to attack.

Arthas raised Frostmourne, and attempted to hit Jericho out of the air with the giant runeblade.

"hey there, buddy, chum, pal, friend, buddy, pal, chum, friend, brutha, fella, amigo, pal, buddy, friend, chummy chum chum pal, i don't mean to be rude, my friend pal homeslice breadslice dawg, but i gotta warn ya, if you make one more diddly darn lie right there, i'm gonna have to diddly darn snap your neck. and wowza, wouldn't that be a crummy juncture," Sans said, changing the path of his Gaster Blaster and bone attacks to adjust to Arthas's position.

The rest of the CR Militia backtracked from the battle and dancing undead, not wanting to suffer further casualties, focusing on their defense surrounding the tank, with the better fighters such as the well-oiled machine that was the Golfers Brigade, or the icon of manliness that is Asian Rambo holding the front line of the Militia territory.

Meanwhile, Frisk backed away from the fight, running off to get help.

*You call for help. Police, or something. Police would be nice.

"What do you mean undead?!" Big Band shouted. The Skullgirl?

Big Band and Frisk ran back to the scene of the battle against the undead. Immediately, Big Band pulled out his trumpet fists. "Big Band is here to help," he said coolly, before punching a group of undead into the wall and putting them back to rest, before crashing a cymbal and crashing a cymbal to disorient any others.

Vader

"I feel a disturbance in the force." Darth Vader muttered as he looked down from where he was standing in his Star Destroyer towards the spot underground where militia men were dying, being ressurected, dancing, and then dying again.

Jericho

Jericho swung his head in a violent motion, changing his center of gravity to send him spinning away from Arthas' blade to behind his head. As he fell, he had the badass blade and the lightsaber in stabbing position to go right into the big guy's neck or back.

Arthas didn't see Jericho coming and was pushed forwards, in time for Sans to catch him with a Gaster Blaster blast. Arthas was pushed backwards right into Jericho who stopped him from being pushed back too far and instead leapt up some to wrap his four legs around Arthas whilst violently thrashing his weapons into the Lich King. The weapons seemed to merely bounce off the Lich King's armor.

Jericho changed tactics from stabbing the back, to going buckwild on the helmet covered head. If he couldn't break through the armor, he was at least going to be as big of a nuisance as he could whilst latched onto Arthas.

Arthas raised Frostmourne and began to hit the alien on his back with it. Jericho let out a yell of pain for a moment before coiling his neck around the arm holding Frostmourne, doing his best to constrict it while his arms violently did whatever they could to screw with the lichiest king of them all. Arthas reached behind his back with his other arm and began to pull Jericho off.

Jericho's feet latched onto each other with their piston components, keeping Jericho firmly attatched. Arthas did manage to fix a crick in Jericho's back that had been bugging him for awhile though.

With Jericho pulling on him the way he was and the extra weight of the alien, Arthas stumbled and fell backwards towards the ground. Jericho clenched his nonexistent teeth as he braced for impact, holding his breath to prevent it from being smacked out of him once they fell.

Sans jumped into the air, then took a massive, long bone and threw it straight down upon Arthas's head, providing extra leverage to maximize the sword-disarming-ness of Jericho's move.

Sans considered saying his famed basketball line, but decided against it. Multiple people have already made fun of him for the jargon of the basketball variety, and that kinda ruins the effect. Kind of like the bad time thing.

"spiiiiike!" Sans shouted.

"Boooooo," said Mol from nowhere.

"what, you wanted the basketball line? it's soiled."

The large sword flew from Arthas' grasp accross towards the milita tank the cavern. As he stood up, he had heard Mol's voice. Whoever that was, he would deal with them later.

The sword's hilt just so happened to bounce off of Trashcanhead's helmet, eliciting an owch before he picked up the sword and started waving it around whilst making lightsaber noises.

Arthas had one last trick up his sleeve. He would try to control the skeleton with his mind. Skeletons are a form of undead people afterall.

"nope."

Well, that worked out great.

"Sheeeeeit, this is badass!" Trashcanhead exclaimed, running around the center of the militia defense with his new toy. As he said this, a few undead flung Grievous over the wall of militia men straight towards Trashcanhead.

"OH FUCK YOU'RE MY FAVORITE STAR WARS CHARACTER!" Trashcanhead screamed, a few other militiamen forming a crowd with him to protect him from his own stupidity by shooting at Grievous.

"GUYS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I WANT HIS AUTOGRAPH!" Trashcanhead yelled before a militiaman came by to explain the situation to him. It would seem Trashcanhead never actually watched Star Wars but saw a picture of Grievous and thought he looked really cool.

Grievous activated his lightsabers and began to try to cut through milita men to get to Trashcanhead.

But then came Asian Rambo from behind who latched onto one of the arms of Grievous with a whip made entirely out of his own chest hair before pulling back with his movie strength. "WHEN YOU'RE PUSHED, KILLING'S AS EASY AS BREATHING!" he shouted.

Big Band, Sans, and Frisk looked at each other. "You think he got it covered?" Big Band asked, jabbing a tong at Asian Rambo. Sans and Frisk nodded in unison.

Only then was Arthas able to get up, even with Jericho on his back, he was able to walk at normal speed once he regained his balance. He began to run towards the child Jericho and Sans seemed so eager to protect. Jericho continued waving his arms around like a maniac and hitting Arthas's head and bucking his body as much as he could whilst his neck continued constricting Arthas's arm. It looked a little disturbing to say the least.

Big Band turned, then saw Arthas coming. "I take that back!" Big Band shouted, before rushing up, jumping, and smashing a massive tambourine straight into Arthas's face, as Sans pulled Frisk away.

Just then, Arthas had an idea. He opened a portal behind him that went into the middle of the CR Militia and leaned backwards far enough to stick Jericho through the portal before closing it ff with Jericho on the otherside.

Jericho landed on the ground on the other side of the tank from the Asian Rambo scenario. The militiamen raised their weapons and fired at Jericho, not appreciating the men they lost to the creature.

Before Grievous turned to fight Asian Rambo, he tossed two of his lightsabers to Arthas. After he did that, he lunged at Asian Rambo using his one lightsaber. Arthas successfully caught the lightsabers.

"wait, stop, don't shoot him, he's actually alright," Sans cried, shaking his hands.

"WE MAY BE HIGH! BUT WE'RE NOT THAT HIGH DUDE!" screamed a militiaman who was firing at Jericho who was desperately trying to escape the scene.

"I'm that high," remarked a militiaman who laughed and walked off.

Sans gritted his teeth and created a mini bone zone around Jericho, before swooping in and grabbing Jericho like Tarzan. What was he hanging from?

Well, you know about this clash and science.

Arthas held a lightsaber in both hands and charged towards Sans and Frisk, although he was a little dizzy due to Big Band punching him in the head.

Asian Rambo clenched the whip in his fists before swinging his left arm up and then to the right, and then far to the left to try and cause Grievous to stagger so he could deliver a manly punch to the not so manly face of the undead villain.

Grievous was knocked backwards and collapsed on the ground, pretending to be dead.

"hey, what thte heck happened? weren't you whaling on deaddy there a fews seconds ago?," Sans asked, setting Jericho down and turning towards Arthas.

"He did some portal bullshit," Jericho said, before running back towards Arthas while using the light saber in his left hand to block the ocassional bullet from the militiamen that came his way.

Asian Rambo violently jerked what he assumed was now the corpse of Grievous towards him so he could pummel the thing into the ground. While he did this, he shouted, "LIVE FOR NOTHING, OR DIE FOR SOMETHING!"

Grievous, who was still holding his last lightsaber, stabbed Asian Rambo.

His hard pecs clenched as the lightsaber went through his platinum abs. He raised a fist and slammed it down with all of his testosterone enhanced strength onto Grievous' head. He was not going to die without smashing the enemy's skull into pieces. Grievous head was pushed down so far the ground below created a crater in which Greivous fell into.

Asian Rambo pulled the lightsaber from out of his abs and slammed it down onto what remained of Grievous, before falling to his knees as his lower half quickly became soaked with his own blood.

He looked up from the ground and saw a hallucination of Sylvester Stallone, who walked towards him with a gentle smile. The man seemed so bright to Asian Rambo, heavenly.

"You have done me proud," said Stallone, his voice echoing in Asian Rambo's ears. This was the only time Asian Rambo allowed a single tear to fall down from one eye as Stallone placed a hand on the soldier's shoulder. They looked at each other, and in unison they said, "Live for nothing.... Or die.. For something..."

With that, Asian Rambo fell backwards, joining Stallone in the heavenly hall of action heroes, or at least, that's where he believed he was going after death. He died an honorable warrior, and a man of morals in a land with none.

And for that... Odin admits him to his court.

Suddenly, within the cavern, a bright light flashed, and a young woman clad in armor, wings on her back, descended from the ceiling, phasing into existence from Valhalla itself. And with her...

"FOR THE GLORY OF ASGARD!!!"

The einherjar burst forth, guns blazing, axes swinging, slashing and hacking at any unholy undead, training their sights upon Arthas.

"Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit," said many militiamen in unison.

"Asian Rambo," boomed the valkyrie. "For your courage and bravery in battle... for dying with weapon in hand and steel in heart... Asgard has chosen you to join the ranks of the einherjar of Valhalla..."

Big Band, Sans, and Frisk looked at each other. Sans and Frisk looked at Jericho, confused. "Fuck if I know," Jericho said, shrugging.

Asian Rambo rose from the ground, his body glistening with manly holy sweat. He looked at himself for a moment, and then looked at the valkyrie. He yelled to everyone in the battlefield, "NOTHING IS OVER!"

"...what?" Robin asked. Kjelle shrugged.

"Join us, brother!" shouted a female einherji decked in a United States Army uniform toting an assault rifle. "And we shall defeat the adversaries that would threaten the safety of the multiverse!"

"I ACCEPT!" Asian Rambo shouted, ripping off his chest hair just so it would grow back again as a demonstration of his manliness. Not that he wished to brag about how manly he was, but moreso to inspire those around him. He brought up his own assault rifle, more than happy to join their ranks. If only Stallone could see him now.

The einherjar turned towards Arthas, then raised their weapons. "CHAAAAAARGE!!!" shouted a burly Viking at the front of the pack. The einherjar all roared in response, before a flash of godly light engulfed them and the undead, removing any need to explain their absence in the next post.

Presumably they fought wherever they were.

Sans, Big Band, Jericho, most of the CR Militia, and Frisk decided not to question any of the events that happened prior.

Just then, a portal opened up next to Trashcanhead and a hand reached out and pulled Frostmourne away before the portal closed.

Sans turned back at the Heartless. "uhhh... so... start helping the others out?"

Big Band shrugged. "Yeah. I suppose that comes next."

Trashcanhead looked at where the portal was with some tears in his eyes.... The sword was so cool... So lit....

lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:19 am

Onu-Wahi Skirmish (part 2)

Ness, Lucas, and Captain Nemo showed up inside of Onu-Wahi while everyone was fighting. Nemo's submarine flew over the battle. Pit and Dark Pit jumped onto the deck of the submarine and began firing off a flurry of arrows. Sonic jumped off the submarine and began attacking the Heartless alongside the others.

A Large Body Heartless loomed over Ness and Lucas, its fingers twiddling as it prepared to rip the two boys' hearts out. On the sides, Hot Rods and Shadows skittered to tackle the two psychics.

Ness used PK Flash on the Large Body Heartless while Lucas whacked it with his stick. Captain Nemo noticed the Heartless and he lunged at it with his submrine.

Lucas turned to the Hot Rods and jumped over them while striking with his stick.

Unfortunately for Mettaton, the Heartless heard him and immediately swarmed all over him, attempting to plunge their claws into his metal chest.

Sonic came up to the Heartless attacking Mettaton and he did a spindash into them, trying to get them away from the robot leg guy.

"Mettaton, you're just a freakin' idiot! I thought you were smarter than that.." Undyne complained as she then used spears to hit at the Heartless that were attacking Mettaton.

Didn't Alphys make him better?

Kjelle slammed her hammer into a pack of Tornado Steps, while Robin continued clashing with the Zip Slashers.

The Locust continued to be heard in the background, breaking their way through the rubble With their fists and giant brumak fists. "We shall have their skulls on a chain, my brothers!" yelled a somehow audible drone as it continued to move rocks,"Especially that white haired broad!"

"Ugh, those ugly ogre things are coming again." Vault Boy said while shooting at a Heartless. "They just follow us everywhere!"

Did they just f**king call Robin a broad?

That was the last mistake they would ever make.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Robin shouted, stabbing a Zip Slasher in the chest out of anger. "And how many of these creatures are there?!"

"I have no single idea." Undyne replied to Robin.

"We're losing our lead!" Robin said, exasperated beyond belief. I am going to murder every single one of those f**king ogres.

The rock blockade was visually moving. They were right behind it.

"We might wanna cut this nice visit short, unless we wanna get shot in the head." Said Nick Valentine, sstill shooting the Heartless.

"WELL, GUESS THOSE OGRE CREATURES WANT TO HAVE A PARTY WITH US." Mettaton said, while Undyne was just glaring at him.

Captain Nemo was trailing behind the group, preparing to strike at the next opportunity he had. He was tired of all the senseless fighting he'd been through.

"RATTLE THESE BONES YOU SHINY-EYED PRICKS!" Billy yelled being swarmed by the mass of heart creatures. Meanwhile Foamy began to snap at the smaller Heartli, slicing their flesh open and killing them.

The DodoRex continued to stomp several Heartless until they could not be recognized as Heartless. Rather, they turned into clouds of darkness.

A little bit of dirt began to fall from the ceiling, as the rumbling of tank treads grew a little bit louder.

Rocks in the blockade began to shake even harder. Locust war-cries were at an all-time maximum.

Suddenly, from the ceiling, burst one of the quake-breakers of Onua Nuva, the loud noise drowning out the sounds of battle. "Whaaaagh!" Robin yelped, ducking out of the way as the Toa Nuva of Earth burst from the ceiling.

"What is that thing?!" Undyne shouted, backing away.

Onua spoke. "Do not panic, heroes of the dimensional clash. I am Toa Onua, the Toa Nuva of Earth... I understand that you have run into trouble in my domain--"

"GEE YA THINK!" Marrows shouted holding a creature at bay so it would'nt rip off his skull

"We're just gonna be overrun by ugly ogre things! Do you think we have anytime?!" Undyne yelled.

"I'm aware of that," the normally taciturn Toa said. "I have done my best to slow them down, but it appears that your adversaries have decided to slow you down as well."

A large hole in the ground cracked open, as a huge Corpser lunged out, onto the Heartless army. A few drones followed behind, firing at all things moving.

"This is a bit of a flustercluck!" Marrows said, his red orb eyes rolling in their sockets.

"They're here already man! These guys stop at nothing to try and kill us!" said Vault Boy, obviously irritated by the Locusts.

"Again," Toad snarked.

"We don't have enough elbow room as it is," Big Band muttered, pulling out a cymbal and shielding people behind him from the bullets.

The War-cries could not get any louder, as the baricade finally crashed over, letting several Brumaks lumber in, firing at the Heartless with their giant back tanks.

"AAAHHHH, SHUT UP!!!" Toad shouted, throwing a cartoonishly huge boulder at the Brumaks.

"What he said," Big Band added.

the Brumak saw it coming, and sluggishly grabbed it as it flew at it, and crushed the rock into smaller rocks.

"Wait wait wait.. If they're busy with those weird colored creatures, we can escape somehow..Right?!" Vault Boy wondered.

"Magic barriers," Robin muttered, jabbing a thumb at the black magic that sealed the chamber. Robin turned to the wall in between the two blocked-off corridors. "So... we make our own exit."

Onua nodded. "We shall tunnel through the center. You must all stay close."

"WHAT IF WE DON'T FIND A EXIT OURSELVES? MAYBE IT WOULD BE BEST TO SPLIT UP." Mettaton said, as Undyne was waiting for what to do.

Onua revved his quake-breakers and slammed them into the wall in between the two corridors. "Go! Go! GO!" Robin shouted, ushering everyone into the new tunnel that Onua was digging.

But as Frisk attempted to run away, they tripped and found themself in the path of both of the Manas crabs. "FRISK!" Robin cried.

"Frisk! No!" Toriel gasped, then running toward them.

*Crabs and locusts and heartless, oh, my!

[>ACT]

*Check

Manas HP: 1000 DEF: 60 Brains AND brawn? No wonder Makuta wanted them on his side!

The Manas attempted to slam their pincers into Frisk, as Robin ran in with her sword in hand. As Robin ran to Frisk's side, so did Toriel, preparing a fireball to hit at the enemies that threatened Frisk.

Frisk rolled out of the way of the Manas's pincers, then jumped over their shells as they doubled back, their treads rumbling in the dirt.

Robin glanced back at the tunnel that Onua had drilled through, before drawing her Levin sword and throwing two lightning bolts at the Manas to stun them. As Robin did that, Toriel threw the fireballs at the Manas to damage them.

The Manas crabs frothed at their mouths. Frisk, beyond the shadow of a doubt, knew that the masks that served as the armor of their pincers were corrupted, just like the masks that the Kane-Ra and Muaka they tamed used to wear.

[>ACT]

*Unmask

*You try to unmask the Manas... But they are too far away.

The Manas crabs whirled around and knocked Robin and Toriel back, before training their glowing orange eyes upon Frisk and making a horrible screech that I don't think normal crabs make. The crabs charged at Frisk once more.

"Kid get the rocks outta yer pockets!" screamed a voice as a bony hand grabbed his shirt and hauled him onto an Ussal Crab.

*You remove the rocks from your pockets. Wait, isn't this a metaphor?

Marrow rode atop Foamy brandishing a six foot long metal staff, with a five fingered metal gauntlet at the end of it.
The Skeleton yelled and smacked tat the approaching Mans' crabs, apparently the weapon was much stronger that it looked as it caused the Crab to cringe.

Meanwhile Foamy foamed agressively, at the much larger shellfish.

Marrows urged his Ussal Crab on trying his best to sheild frisk as he whacked at the possessed monsters.

The Trio fled following their comrades down the escape route, as Marrows kept the creature's at bay like cattle with a cattle prod. The Manas, however, were in hot pursuit of Frisk, their claws snapping.

The Locust Horde recognizes that the Heartless are attacking the heroes, who were trying to run, so the drones began to charge, as several reavers somehow fly through the cave entrance.

Mettaton, Undyne and Vault Boy attempt to block off the invading Locust Horde. They throw spears, they shoot out bullets and the floating heart shoots out many projectiles. "Just..Just try to hold my rage with these guys..Pretend they're little cute evil bunnies.." Vault Boy thought.

"Here's a tip," Robin shouted, drawing her other sword. "NEVER CALL ME A BROAD!" She charged with her swords out at the Drones, her blades a whirling mess of slicing and dicing death. Robin's blade tore clean through the charging ogres' flesh, as she spun around like a meat grinder, somehow lasting on her own against the stampeding Locusts.

"KILL THAT BROAD!" yelled the specific Drone, as all the others began to chant the word "Broad" in a loud manner.

Robin materialized behind the drone and immediately stabbed him through the esophagus and [REDACTED FOR GRAPHIC CONTENT].

"That's what you get for calling Robin that!" Undyne shouted, before a yellow mouse once again appeared in front of a Drone.

[This scene has been cut from this roleplay for its explicitly graphic content. Basically Robin just killed a bunch of those evil dudes. Trust me, you don't want to see the results.]

Captain Nemo rushed forward once more, pushing against the new opposing forces. He wouldn't lose. Nemo looked at the Locusts as he spun around into them, attacking with his ram.

The Horde decided to ignore Robin after that, going head on with the rest of the good guys. Whatever was going on, they wanted in on it.

Vault Boy's face was getting red with anger. He couldn't take it anymore.. He just wanted to beat the hell out of these guys for their own good. Vault Boy continued to shoot at them. Suddenly, the yellow mouse electrocuted the Locusts.

One of the Manas blasted through the tunnel and snapped Frisk by the shirt collar. Frisk screamed. Robin turned towards the source of the noise. "Frisk!? I thought Marrows---"

[>ACT]

*Scream

*Your screams seem to disorient the Manas crab. It drops you on the ground and meanders about confused!

Billy turned and sidesteped smashing the crab on its mask armor.

Toriel immediately focused on Frisk again by hearing his scream. She ran toward Frisk and only hoped that they were alright. "Frisk! Are you alright?!" Toriel asked, frightened.

Frisk nodded, then pointed at the dazed crab.

[>ACT]

*Unmask

*You successfully strip the masks off one of the Manas crabs! The Manas looks around, confused!

[>ACT]

*Feed

*You shared a Hot Dog..? with the Manas crab. Manas's HP was maxed out!

Suddenly, the Manas crab's pincer lashed out at Frisk, but instead of trying to eviscerate the child, the crab hoisted Frisk onto its shell. Apparently it feels good to eat a hot dog(...?).

"Kid you got some sort of death wish?" The merchant asked

*You shake your head no.

[X MERCY]

*Spare

"JUST GIVE UP, AND WE WILL MAKE YOUR DEATH LESS PAINFUL!!" yelled one of the Drones, as several Brumak aimed their giant back cannons towards the group.

"JOKES ON YOU YOU PALE SHREKS I'M ALREADY DEAD!"Marrows yelled defiantly

"We won't give up!" said Undyne, before Pikachu then made a ball out of electricity, aiming at the Locusts.

Ness and Lucas looked back towards the Locusts. Ness used PK Rockin, and a wave of psychic energy shot towards the Locusts.

Suddenly, the Manas that Frisk spared whirled around and screeched at the Locusts firing at Onua's tunnel. A Manas crab is incredibly smart, and therefore it could gather the source of the biggest threat. It had a good sense of judgment, and is generally considered one of the most dangerous wild types of Rahi out there. But this Manas crab, as Frisk had spared it, was now on their side.

The Manas nudged Frisk off and whirled to its former comrade, punching it in the face with one of its pincers, before trundling towards the Locusts, its pincers snapping, its treads running over any stray Heartless left behind.

"Any chance you can do that too?" Marrows nudged Foamy with his foot.

*Annoyed foaming sounds*

"I thought not", Billy replied

Robin grabbed Frisk. As this happened a gold ring appeared on the ground next to Robin's foot. The ring seemed to be asking to be picked up. But Frisk was more important, so the ring's requests went unmet. Robin and Frisk ducked into the cavern. "Come on, Frisk, let's go. Before I cut off any more of their heads.

*Smells like lizard guts.

"Hey sweet I could sell this" Marrows said pocketing the ring.

Two Brumak began to lumber towards the gigantic crab, firing their tank cannons at it.

The Manas crab's hard armor absorbed the brunt of the impact, but it did feel a dull thud as the cannons smashed into it. The crab screeched and opened its pincers, bringing them down upon the Brumaks.

A particular Boomer stomped into the cave. It carried a very large hammer. As it assessed the situatio, it slammed the hammer down, shaking the ground. Out of the cavern wall burst a seeder's second mouth, aimed directly at the Manas Crab, and fired a nemacyst at the giant crustacean, quickly zipping through the air with a loud screech. The Manas scuttled off to the side, its treads rumbling as it attempted to dodge the Nemacyst and body check the Boomer.

The special Boomer slammed his hammer down again, making another seeder burst from the wall, as both organic artillery fired nemacysts at the advancing crab.

Suddenly, there was a *BOOM!*. Uh oh, Vault Boy had activated rage mode with the Locusts. He then uses a Machine Gun at the Locusts. Mowing them down with it's bullets. Mettaton then used replicas of his legs to hit the Locusts.

The Manas crab was a far cry from an idiot, and it observed the movement patterns of Vault Boy. The crab trundled backwards and followed Robin and Frisk, as Vault Boy's fury escalated... Toriel, Mettaton and Undyne followed them as well. Vault Boy only had one thing to do; bring down the house. Suddenly, he brought out a Fat Man and prepared for one to hit the ceiling.

The DodoRex slowly backed down the hole, shooting fire at a reaver that somehow got in the cavern, flying around the space in a very random pattern.

The mini-nuke hit the ceiling, rocks began to fall as Vault Boy made an escape to where the others went. What a satsifying death for all of the bad guys in there. "Sorry about that.. It was for their own good." Vault Boy apologized to the others.

The Locust Horde noticed, as multiple drones yelled to retreat, which they all did in the most clumsy of manner, fumbling over eachother to escape being crushed. The special boomer, referred to multiple drones as a "tremor", lumbered away, and the two seeders slunk back into their tunnels.

"Thanks for not doing that while we were in there," said Robin to Vault Boy.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:47 am

Collab post written by a buncha folks

Mettaton

Mettaton EX then had transformed back into average Mettaton after that happened, before being reminded of a quiz.

"OH! I FORGOT ABOUT SOMETHING! WHY NOT TAKE A BREAK WITH A QUIZ SHOW? I'LL BE RECORDING THIS LIKE LAST TIME, EVERYONE WILL SEE YOU!" Mettaton shouted, bringing out a paper to read off of.

Onua turned around. "Is this really a good time?"

Sans perked up. "i know all about times new roman. good and bad."

"I'M SURE IT'S A GOOD TIME FOR US TO DO THIS! THE OGRE CREATURES ARE BUSY, AND WE SEEM TO BE PEACEFUL HERE! WHY NOT RELAX AND TAKE A QUIZ SHOW?" Mettaton replied, waving out his hand.

An aftershock crumbled behind them.

"WELL, MAYBE A SIGN OF A EARTHQUAKE LIKE THAT MEANS IT'S NOT A GOOD TIME TO DO A QUIZ.. BUT WE'LL DO ONE AFTER WE'RE OUT OF HERE!" said Mettaton, nodding toward the aftershock.

Trashcanhead raised his hand whilst looking at Sans and said, "Hey so is that alien thing with the weird ass neck a good guy now?" Other militiamen looked around, wondering the same question.

"i'd appreciate if you guys treat him nicely. he's tough, yet... in some ways he's delicate in a nice way. i see good in him," Sans replied.

The militiamen stared at Sans for a moment, with an intense glare before one of them simply said, "K." The others were quick to follow with shrugs and nods. A few even said, "Sheeit."

Frisk's entourage of Rahi beasts, with its new addition of the Manas, followed Frisk closely. It actually looked quite humorous, these three massive creatures following this tiny child.

The Manas crab trundled up to Foamy, and nudged the Ussal crab playfully.

There was a small pile of glowing chest hair near Frisk, leftovers from Asian Rambo.

*You picked up the Holy Chest Hair.

Foamty gurgled happily, then bumped the larger crustation. The Manas nudged Foamy again, then thumped its claw on the ground, raising the other to challenge Foamy to a playful wrestle.

Foamy complied forgetting that he had a skeleton on his back.

"Oof!" Marrows grumbled as he fell on the ground.

"I guess these pets like Foamy a lot.." Undyne commented, staring at Marrows.

"Ah let him have his fun" Billy said dusting off his clothes and straightening his hat, ""sides these leg-bones need no dusting off!" Marrows began to walk at an even pace with the rest of the group.

Meanwhile Foamy crawled onto the bigger crab tugging at its large frame. The Manas scrabbled gently at Foamy, before slowly rolling over and pinning Foamy down.

Jericho kept his distance from the CR Militia, looking at all the whacky characters mingle with each other. He leaned against a rock whilst doing some deep thinking. As with many choices that people make, he couldn't help but wonder if the choice he made was the right one.

"So.. What's your name?" Undyne asked Jericho, walking beside him. Vault Boy also wondered.. But didn't he recognize him from somewhere?..

"Jericho," stated he. Looking at Undyne before asking, "You?"

"I'm Undyne, this is Vault Boy and that rectangular robot is Mettaton." Undyne replied, Vault Boy could've swore that he had recognized Jericho from somewhere.. He just can't put his finger on it.

Suddenly, Mettaton bust into the scene with Undyne and Jericho. "HELLO, JERICHO! I AM METTATON, WAIT, DID UNDYNE ALREADY INTRODUCE ME?" Mettaton shouted, waving out his hands.

"Keep it down your gonna cause a cave in!"Marrows shouted

"SORRY. WOOPS! SORRY.. WOOPS! SORRY!" Mettaton continued to shout due to his programmed voice, before Undyne just interrupted Mettaton. "Maybe it's best to stay quiet.."

Frisk glanced over at Jericho. The alien had several wounds left over from Arthas's encounter. Frisk then held up the holy chest hair, before pulling something out of his inventory.

*You equipped the Manly Bandanna.

*You equipped the Tough Glove.

Jericho jumped and whipped at his swords, pointing them at Mettaton and breathing quickly, his muscles flexing for a moment before he realized there was no danger and putting away his weapons under his exospine.

"while i do agree that sometimes tv hosts are dangerous serial killers, i assure you that mettaton doesn't mean anything except the finest in entertainment of the underground," Sans said to Jericho.

"THAT IS CORRECT! I ENTERTAIN MANY PEOPLE AND MONSTERS IN THE UNDERGROUND, AND THEY LOVE THE SHOWS!" Mettaton replied to Sans.

As Jericho's blood pressure began to go back down to normal he decided it would be best to not be in such a large crowd like this. And what better excuse for leaving the group than, "Hey, I'm gonna go talk to the kid. You guys do... Whatever.. It is.. you do..."

Suddenly, a very loud punch echoed through the cavern. Robin flinched. "What was that?!" Robin cried.

"Suddenly, Frisk turns into One Punch Man! Oh my freakin' god!" Undyne shouted, before running toward Frisk.

"One-Punch--- who?" Robin asked.

"One Punch Man! That anime show! It's so awesome, like how have you not seen it?!" Undyne replied to Robin.

Frisk eyed the clump of chest hair that had somehow been punched into the shape of an absorbent, manly armband. Frisk eyed one of the wounds on Jericho's body.

Frisk sauntered over to Jericho, then handed it to the alien.

*You say that it'll be good for keeping one of the wounds from getting infected. You add that it's kinda chic.

Jericho took the armband, placing it on his left arm over a rather nasty stab wound. And now was the moment where Jericho was going to do something he had never done before. "Thanks kid... For everything."

*You give Jericho a thumbs up. That's what friends do.

Jericho nodded his head. "Yea. Tha-" He was then interrupted by a loud, rectangular robot. His blood pressure rose once again.

"SO, DON'T YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD TIME TO RELAX NOW AND DO A QUIZ?" Mettaton asked, looking at Jericho and Frisk.

*You give Mettaton a stern look.

*You tell Mettaton absolutely no penalizing people with death.

"OF COURSE I WON'T, HUMAN!! I WON'T USE MY UNAVOIDABLE-LASER TO GIVE THEM PUNISHMENT! NOW, LET'S BEGIN, SHALL WE?" Mettaton said, bringing out a piece of paper.

Jericho lowered his head near Frisk's and whispered, "Is this a friend thing?"

*You tell Jericho that if they do it together and have fun, then yes it is. Otherwise it's kind of torture. That last part was whispered so Mettaton wouldn't hear.

"THIS ONE IS FOR JERICHO! QUESTION NUMBER ONE: WHAT IS THE PRIZE FOR ANSWERING CORRECTLY?"

*A: Money B: Mercy

C: New Car D: More Questions

Jericho thought for a moment before realizing that if this is a quiz show then they don't give you the stuff until it is over. That must mean.. "Uhh..... D?"

"RIGHT! SOUNDS LIKE YOU GET IT!!" Mettaton shouted.

"ALRIGHT! THIS ONE IS FOR TRASHCANHEAD! WHAT ARE ROBOTS MADE OF?"

A: Hopes&Dreams B: Metal&Magic

C: Snips&Snails D: Sugar&Spice

[>ACT]

*Sign

*You glance over at Trashcanhead and low-key sign a B shape with your fingers

Trashcanhead did not notice Frisk, focused on how cool a robot is. He vibrating his fists intently as he thought. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. C? WAIT NO D! NO FUCK IT'S C! IT'S C!"

"WRONG!" Mettaton shouted, before slightly budging Trashcanhead instead of an unavoidable laser.

"THIS ONE IS FOR MARROWS! HOW MANY FLIES ARE IN THIS JAR?" a jar with many flies appeared.

A: 54 B: 53

C: 55 D: 52

"TWO!" screamed Trashcanhead, not realizing it wasn't his turn. Nor did he realize that two wasn't even an answer.

Marrows eyed the jar, counting on his fingers, "Fifty Five" he answered.

"SADLY, YOU WERE CLOSE, BUT YOU WERE WRONG!" Mettaton said with a sad tone, before once again giving Marrows a budge.

Marrow's left arm fell off, he glared and slotted it back in.

Robin eyed Mettaton curiously. The robot, despite having a shape like an NES cartridge, was extremely charismatic. An idea began to form in her mind involving the Death Star... Perhaps Mettaton would like to film an outer space attack?

"THIS ONE IS FOR ROBIN! WOULD YOU SMOOCH A GHOST?"

A: Heck yeah! B: Heck yeah!

C: Heck yeah! D: Heck yeah!

"THE ANSWER IS E! EEEEEEEE!" screamed Trashcanhead like a child.

Robin stared at Mettaton. "Um... heck yeah?"

"CORRECT!! NOW LETS GET SOME MORE HARDER ONES!" Mettaton shouted happily as confetti was being thrown around the place out of nowhere.

"FUCK!" shouted Trashcanhead in response due to the answer choice not being "E".

A sort of pathetic-sounding happy jingle played.

"THIS ONE IS FOR UNDYNE! HOW MANY LETTERS ARE IN THE WORD METTATONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?" As the Ns kept getting longer.

A: 50 B: 45

C: 47 D: 49

"Ummm..UHHH.." Undyne shivered.

"UNDYNE! THE ANSWER IS 'A LOT!'" screamed Trashcanhead, who way too into this.

"TRASHCANHEAD, ARE YOU HELPING UNDYNE?" Mettaton asked. "SHE MUST ANSWER THIS ON HER OWN!!"

"....Oh I get it," Trashcanhead said before nodding his head and saying, "Sheeeeeeeeeeeit."

"Uhh...47?" Undyne guessed.

"UNBELIEVABLE!! CORRECT!! OF COURSE THAT WAS TOO EASY FOR YOU!" Mettaton shouted.

[size=5"Booooo, this show stinks."[/size]

Mettaton obviously ignored the boo, and focused on the quiz. "THIS ONE IS FOR FRISK! IN THE DATING SIMULATION 'MEW MEW KISSY CUTIE' WHAT IS MEW MEW'S FAVORITE FOOD?"

*Snail ice cream. You tell Mettaton that you've already played this game before.

"CORRECT!! AND NOW, FINALLY.. THIS IS FOR THE MANAS CRAB! WHO DOES DR.ALPHYS HAVE A CRUSH ON?"

A: Undyne B: Asgore

C: The human D: Don't Know

The Manas crab immediately got to work, scribbling variables into the dirt, making complex multiplications and derivatives using its treads, using its pincers to weigh its options. It considered each possibility, considered the ramifications behind each possible answer, and it made a few calculations, its eyes blinking excitedly, before finally settling upon an answer...

In three big strokes, the Manas scraped an "A" onto the wall of the cavern.

"CORRECT!!!" Mettaton shouted, as much more confetti was all over the ground.

"Wait what," Trashcanhead said, seeing that answer choice 'A' was 'Undyne'.

"Uhh.. Sorry, it's just that back in my world.. Alphys has a crush on me.." Undyne sadly said to Trashcanhead.

"But you don't like 'em like that too, amiright?" Trashcanhead said, with a short laugh as he gently elbowed Undyne in a chummy manner.

"Uhh.. I guess?.." Undyne said, as she was lying so she couldn't break Trashcanhead's heart.

Multiple voices cried out, "Booooo. No talent."

"OH GO HAUNT A PORTAPOTTY!" Marrows yelled slightly annoyed, "What do you think this is MST3K!"

What a relief, Trashcanhead thought to himself. He shouldn't have been worried. Afte rall the great things he's done for Undyne, surely it wouldn't be long before he could show off his more romantic side.

"NOW THEN, LET'S GET BACK TO TRYING TO GET OUT OF HERE." Mettaton declared.

"Agreed," Robin said, still a little perturbed by the ghost question.

------

Finally, Onua's quakebreakers burst through a hole in the wall, reaching Onu-Koro and admitting our heroes into the village. "Welcome to the underground village of Onu-Koro," Onua said.

The Onu-Matoran were hard at work banging and clanging and mining in the caves. The clanking of engineering and machinery hummed in the background, while the glow of lightstones illuminated the caverns like a London street at nighttime.

"SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!" yelled many of the CR Militia, happy to see some sign of civilization.

Turaga Whenua approached Toa Onua. "Onua! I see you have brought the heroes of the clash! I trust that your trip went without any trouble?"

"More than you know," Robin sighed.

A militiaman got out of his truck and yelled over to Robin and Toa Onua as loud as he could, "HOLY SHIT THIS ROCK LOOKS LIKE A PENIS!" A few other militiamen crowded around the rock, laughing and acting how they usually do.

Robin rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Gods..." she muttered.

"Finally, some fresh air!" Undyne said. "Nice to see the sun again.. Where are we gonna go?" Vault Boy asked.

"OOOHHH! A VACATION! THAT SEEMS LIKE A GREAT IDEA!!" Mettaton said, as he packed up some drinks from out of no where. "LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN A DESERT, WE'RE GOING TO NEED SOME ICE COLD WATER!"

"We're clearly underground," Big Band said, looking at the expansive cavern.

"OH, RIGHT! MAYBE MY CAMERAS AREN'T WORKING WELL." Mettaton replied.

Trashcanhead strutted about, passing Robin as he said, "Man those guys sure are fuckin' stupid, amiright?" He was blissfully unaware of the irony.

"Um, yes, they are," Robin replied. "But... I've noticed some improvements since we first met."

"Yeah, ever since that fight with me and Trashcanhead.. He threw away his drugs and now hes a lot better than before!" Undyne commented.

A few seconds after Undyne said that, Trashcanhead slipped on a pebble, yelling multiple profanities as he stubbed his toe in the process of falling.

"Trashcanhead.. You alright? You just stubbed your toe.." Undyne said, helping Trashcanhead get back up.

The Golfers Brigade set up their windmill within a matter of minutes, drinking some tea as they chatted in front of their portable home. Their smiles seemed genuine for once. Big Band had joined them, bringing a hand crank-powered phonograph and cranking it a bit, playing a vinyl record of some Ellington.

"look, i don't want to have to set up another bone zone, i could've died back there," Sans said. "is there any way that we can keep those ugly lizard-shreks out of the village without devoting too much energy?"

Onua turned to Whenua.

"Rest assured, the Matoran have already done everything in their power to reinforce the caves. They have rerouted the highway some in preparation for your visit. That is why I sent Onua to guide you from that cavern. Onu-Koro stands solidly at your side, as does Toa Onua."

"Great," Robin remarked. "So we have brought to our side Ta-Koro Le-Koro, Ko-Koro, and now Onu-Koro..."

"Plus Ga-Koro," said Toad.

"And I received word from Nokama that another team of dimensional heroes has been sent to Po-Koro as well, and I presume that by now they have brought Pohatu to their side," Whenua said.

A man wearing a traffic cone atop his head seemed rather panicky, running up to Robin and Bionicleman, jumping up and down as he said, "You guys got a shitter around here? I've been holding it since we left New York."

"Pick a pit, any pit," said Onepu, a purple-masked Onu-Matoran, pointing at some of the exhausted ditches.

The man stood there for a moment, looking at them intently before gulping and saying, "Nevermind...." He awkwardly waddled off back to his vehicle. He seemed to smell a lot worse than when he arrived to the group. I think you can guess what happened.

Robin turned back to the Turaga. "So... good Turaga. how quickly can we get to the surface?"

"We can get you there quite quicklly if you need be," Onewa replied. "Mind you, while you have successfully united the Koros, the Toa... I pray that they are not divided. I know that Lewa, Pohatu, and Onua have pledged themselves to your cause, and I hope that Nuju will talk to Kopaka about this. Gali... I have no fears. But Tahu... He has fire in his blood. He can act before he thinks sometimes, and... I hope that you can build a trusting relationship."

Robin turned her eyes to the ceiling. Maybe we can finally get those Neo-Empire jerks off our backs, she thought. "We must rest. What time is it?" Robin asked.

"My watch says four o'clock," piped up Toad.

"My watch is broken," said a militiaman who was staring at one of the many watches that adorned his arms. They all seemed to be set at different timezones, but he forgot which timezone each one was set too.

"i'm gonna break your clock," Sans joked.

"It's already broken," said the man, holding up his arms.

Onua shook his head. "The sun on the surface would be setting. You look exhausted. You must rest... I have a feeling you will be very busy tomorrow."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Grain Caravan

The infected grain caravans had taken a different turn than Jericho and missed out on the fighting entirely. Instead, they quickly reached the surface where they split up and began to deliver the grain to the villages of Mata Nui.

Neo-Empire

Imperial Shuttles began to fly down from the Star Destroyers to every settlement on Mata Nui. These Imperial Shuttles only carried one thing, Stormtroopers. When they landed, they all told the settlements that they were now under the control of the Neo-Empire.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Collaborative post written by Leonir and EropsToad

Turaga Vakama

Across Mata Nui, the death-grains Nuju warned about trudged, delivering the accursed bread to the koros. The Turaga were not so stupid as to dismiss Nuju's warnings, but they were unprepared for the head-on invasion of the Neo-Empire.

As the Imperial Shuttle descended to Ta-Koro, Vakama and a crowd of angry Ta-Matoran marched out of their homes to meet the Stormtroopers.

"Go home everyone." A Stormtrooper said as his squad was surrounded by the Ta-Matorans. "We don't want to shoot anyone."

Several Stormtroopers had their blasters focused on the crowd.

"You may try to take Mata Nui," Vakama said coolly, "but you shall never take his people. Return from whence you came."

"I don't belive we will be doing that." Said the same Stormtrooper from earlier. "If you don't come to us peacefully, we will have to use force."

Vakama laughed. "And incur the wrath of the Toa? I do not think you would be so foolish," the Turaga retorted. "The island stands together in solidarity against you... how long will it be before the arrogance of your conquest catches up to you?"

"I doubt these Toa you speak of are much of a threat if we have never heard of them until now." The Stormtrooper replied before turning to his squad. "Kill some of the towns people."

The Stormtroopers raised their blasters and fired upon a portion of the crowd.

The Ta-Matoran began to scream as the blasters fired, but as soon as the lasers left the barrels, a burst of fire surrounded the Matoran targets, erupting outwards and knocking the Stormtroopers back. Somehow, not a scratch had landed on a Matoran...

Standing before the crowd now was a noble figure, flames smoking on his gleaming armor, a Kanohi Hau Nuva glowing on his face. He held in his hands two broadswords cut into the shapes of flames.

"Who are you and state your purpose." A Stormtrooper snapped while several others ran off to call for back-up.

"I am Toa Tahu Nuva," the Toa boomed, "defender of Ta-Wahi. And you have no right to be here." Tahu crossed his flame-swords and they ignited with actual flames.

"We are here to serve the will of our emperor." The Stormtrooper replied simply. "That is right enough."

"Your 'emperor' has no jurisdiction on Mata Nui. Our unity stands against your invasion. And together, we will not stand for the threat that you cause our community. Especially when the looming threat of Makuta compounds the troubles of the Matoran."

"I believe that is jurisdiction enough." The Stormtrooper replied, pointing to the Death Star.

Tahu glanced up at the space station. The Toa Nuva had indeed witnessed its power, and knew the extent of its destruction, but still...

"Then Mata Nui shall push back until your force awakens is repelled," Tahu said simply, before slashing his magma swords out and activating his Kanohi Hau, shielding the Matoran and himself as two massive cyclones of magma burst from the sides of the village and shot towards the Imperial Shuttle and the Stormtroopers.

The magma burned through the troopers instantly as well as the shuttle. It was then that back-up arrived.

Crix Madine

When word arrived about a flaming swords and some sort of crazy power, the Neo-Empire knew who to call. No, not the Ghostbusters.

Crix Madine, founder of the Storm Commandos, and his squad were called to do the job. The Storm Commandos were the best of the Stormtroopers and because of that, they were garnted the best equipment. Such as the TIE Hunters, the fastest TIE Fighters in existence as well as one of the few with hyperdrives.

Crix Madine and his troops began to board their fighters, but Madine was doubtful about this mission. He didn't understand why the empire was conquering a full planet just to get to these Dimensional Clash people. There was no need to injure the citizens. He sighed and began to activate his TIE Hunter.

The TIE Hunters flew out of the Star Destroyer and headed straight towards Ta-Koro.

The TIE Hunters flew straight overhead and fired down upon Toa Tahu Nuva. He was rather easy to find considering his flaming, bright swords. After they fired at him, they circled back around for a second attack.

Their laser fire reflected off of Tahu's armor as the Toa turned around to shoot three spires of magma into the air, arcing their path and twisting them like a braid to chase down one of the TIE Hunters. The magma made an erratic sharp turn and moved to intercept one of the spaceships. The magma flew straight into the TIE Hunter, blowing it up.

As the TIE Hunters came back around, this time lauching proton torpedos, Madine realized what he had to do. He slowed down and began to fly behind one of the TIE Hunters. Just before it was able to fire a proton torpedo, Crix fired upon it, blowing it up.

"Commando Leader, what's wrong?" A Storm Commando asked Crix. Crix replied by blowing another TIE Hunter to pieces.

Tahu stared at Crix, confused. "He turns upon his own men...?" Tahu muttered.

Tahu decided not to argue with Madine's decisions, and instead focused on sending more magma spires at the TIE Hunters that were not firing at each other.

Tahu dodged to the side, evading the proton torpedoes, and shouted for the Matoran to run back to their homes. "This is a fight for a Toa," he shouted. "Don't put yourselves in danger!"

Tahu then heated the airspace above him and sent a heat wave at two of the TIE Hunters.

The two TIE Hunters exploded, damging the wings of the two TIEs next to them, sending them flying into the ground. Only five fighters aside from Crix's remained. Two of the fighters had turned around and had begun to chase after Crix. While he was trying to shake them off, he was able to fire on and destroy another TIE Hunter. Tahu, however, felt like that wasn't enough, and so the Toa ran after the circling fighters on the ground, letting loose thinner, but faster, harpoons of magma from the volcanic pools of Ta-Koro, piercing like needles through the air and stabbing at the other four TIE Hunters.

As the rest of the TIE Hunters were destroyed, Crix landed his TIE Hunter in the center of the village.

Tahu ran to the TIE Hunter and regarded Crix. He rapped on the cockpit, his glowing eyes looking right into the rogue Imperial commander.

Tahu spoke first. "The dimensional travelers have brought nothing but peril to Mata Nui," the Toa of Fire said spitefully, "yet... you decided to defend me from your other ships?"

Crix opened the hatch at the top of the cockpit and began to pull himself out of the cockpit as replied. "I did not join the Empire's army just to conquer planets so we could capture a few fugitives."

Tahu nodded. That made sense. "What use are these fugitives to your... former, as it would seem, emperor?" Tahu asked. "What could they be so important for if he must have a satellite of destruction set upon Mata Nui just to capture them?"

"He believes that capturing these people from the Dimensional Clash and getting all the information he can from them is the key to understanding the Clash itself." Crix responded. "He calls them fugitives because he claims some of them killed Grievous and to inspire hatred towards them."

Tahu nodded. "Vakama... He has called out the lies of those sky-voices... Nevertheless, their coming seems to have brought only calamity to Mata Nui."

"I'm afraid that if you all don't join them, he will destroy you all after the dimensional travelers leave here." Crix stated. "that's why we need to do something about the Death Star."

=====

Robin

"I have some terrible news," Whenua said, walking up to Robin (who was drafting something while seated in one of the stone huts). "Mata Nui's koros... They are being invaded."

"Why am I not surprised?" Robin asked, sketching a line without looking up at Whenua.

"There is more, however... Nuju has warned us, seen food that has been... tainted. Should the Matoran absorb its energy, they shall die."

Robin looked up. "What? Poisoning food? Can these villains get any lower?"

"And what is worse, some fool Matoran in the villages... they have already consumed some of it. The Turaga are doing their best to keep them away from the poisoned food, but... curiosity got the best of some of them."

Robin muttered some very rude curse words. "One threat after another, it seems. Wherever we go, calamity is sure to follow..."

Robin shut her draft into her book, before standing up. "I have a plan to drastically cut the amount of leverage the invading empire has. The idea is actually Percy's, though the execution will have to come through meticulous strategizing. I need to get to the surface immediately, and I need to bring a team of brave folk willing to help put this plan into motion.

"I will volunteer for this mission." A voice said.

Robin and Whenua turned towards the source of the voice. An old man approached the group.

"I am Uriel Septim VII, once the emperor of the land of Tamriel." He said as he walked over. "Before my time in Oblivion, I was once a conquerer of many lands. Now, looking back on those times, I remember the things that I did to the people of Morrowind and Black Marsh. I do not want people to have to suffer the same fate as them."

"Emperor, huh? Not like the dastard that's trying to kill us and blow up the planet?" Robin asked, jabbing a thumb up at the sky to show her point about the Neo-Empire.

"I don't believe so, no." The old emperor replied.

"Thank the gods. He's freaking overbearing." Robin held out her hand to shake Septim's. "My name is Robin. I'm a tactician from the nation of Ylisse, commanding the Ylissean guard."

"I am Turaga Whenua, elder of the village of Onu-Koro," Whenua added.

Uriel reached out and shook Robin's hand.

"Now, how will we do this mission you speak of?" Uriel asked.

"Well, the first thing is... If they want us so badly, then perhaps we could humor them," Robin replied.

Toad jumped in through the window. "I heard something I didn't like," Toad said. "Are you insinuating that you let them capture us?"

"What's your hammerspace pocket space looking like?" Robin asked.

"Infinite, as usual," Toad replied. "But it has to be funny."

"What do you call a three-humped camel?"

"No, no, it has to be situationally funny."

"Does dark humor count?"

"Why?"

"Because if this doesn't work then we're all dead."

Toad gulped. "I think you just made a funny," Toad squeaked.

Robin nodded, then stuffed all of her weapons--her swords and her tomes--into Toad's back pocket.

"We'll need to assemble some of the others. I'd estimate we could have about six or seven people without their prospects of capturing us looking suspicious," Robin said.

"So, what, we're gonna ask, 'Do you wanna wreck a death star?'" Toad said that as if he were singing an exposition number for a Disney animated musical.

"I'll talk to some of our friends. Sans and Papyrus are fatigued, I would think. Kiki, Frisk and Dawn... They have heart, but I fear for their safety. Kjelle... No, I think they need her back on the ground, for she is a skilled defender. Perhaps Big Band may be able to come?"

Robin looked out at the militiamen as well as at Explozevo. "I think the explosives guy... was his name Explozevo? It's a blur... nevertheless, I think he would be a useful companion on this mission."

Robin had to come up with a battle plan centered around stealth this time. But first, she needed to know who was in.

Toad shrugged. "I guess you're draggin' me off to outer space," Toad remarked.

"Toad, can you get Percy?" Robin asked. "I've got to go talk to Big Band."

Toad nodded, then walked out of the hut to grab the son of Poseidon.

Robin bowed to Uriel Septim and to Whenua. "I will return soon," she said, before walking out of the hut.

Robin spotted Big Band tuning one of his snare drums. "Big Band," Robin called.

"'Sup," said the policeman, putting the drum away in his trench coat. "You wanna talk, Robin?"

"Yeah. Did you see the giant satellite that destroyed the asteroid a couple of nights ago?" Robin asked.

"Yep. Nasty piece of work. We really gotta clean up this island."

"Yes, this mess is our burden to bear. If my hair weren't already white it'd be turning so right now," Robin replied. "Fortunately for us, I do have a plan."

Big Band raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Do tell..."

"It involves us getting captured on purpose. You cool with that?"

"As long as I get to bust Neo-Empire heads later."

"Noted. Now, when we are forced onto the Empire's ships, I will signal to Toad to give me my Levin sword back."

"You trusted your lightning sword to the mushroom guy?"

"Yes."

"Good choice."

"Thank you. Now, we'll knock out the dastards that capture us, then we'll commandeer the ship and steer it towards one of their larger dreadnoughts. Likely they have floor plans of the massive satellite stowed away on them, and I need to get my hands on those before figuring out what to do next."

"You plannin' on stealing any of those big dreadnoughts, by the way?" Big Band asked.

"How? They're massive and likely manned by very many people," Robin replied. "It's something I'll keep in the back of my mind if we have the means to do so."

Big Band nodded. "Maybe Odin'll conveniently throw down enough einherjar to take over some of those spaceships," Big Band suggested.

Robin snorted. "That'll be the day."

"I'll bet you five bones that it'll happen."

"What? I don't gamble. It's unwise."

"Figuratively. If I win, I get to gloat."

"Deal."

Robin turned back to the hut where Whenua and Septim were. "Whenua has a way to get us quickly to the surface... from there, it is all a matter of being visible enough for them to land, rough us up a bit, and then capture us."

"We gotta put up a fight, though. I'm a cop. I know what it's like to apprehend folks. They always put up a fight."

Robin nodded. "Either way, we will get the ships, then fly up to one of the larger dreadnoughts. From there, I will formulate a plan based off of the blueprints that they have... that is, if we find any of them."

"And if we don't?"

"Well, we wing it. Start blowing stuff up."

That last part, Robin said VERY loudly, glancing very obviously over at Explozevo.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Undyne

"Well, now we got a king." Undyne mumbled. "Medieval era.. Yeah.. Now, we're gonna blow up a freakin' giant ball in the sky?! I like where this is going!"

"Blow up a Death Star, i can't see how that's really possible.. But whatever, it'd be fun!" Vault Boy said.

"MAYBE I COULD DO A QUIZ WITH THEM? OOOHHH!! MAYBE I COULD FILM A SPACE BATTLE!! THE AUDIENCE WOULD LOVE IT!!" Mettaton shouted. "IT'D BE GREAT!! IT WOULD MAKE A FANTASTIC MOVIE!"

"Really.. How are we even going to plan this out if we're going to destroy this 'Death Star'?" Toriel asked, just to remind you she's still there. "Oh, and it's very nice to meet you, Uriel Septim. I am Toriel, this is Undyne. That is Mettaton, and he is Vault Boy."

"So how we even gonna get in there? I don't see a way.." Undyne asked, grabbing her spear.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:36 am

Collab Post written by Lowfn and SissyGamer

Flowey

Meanwhile, while the heroes were busy.. Flowey just activated his plan, now he can pick 6 Milita men to kill. He knows exactly what to do!

A group of six gambling militiamen were hard at work tossing their marbles near a truck, all hoping to get the grand prize of the game... A gram of cocaine. Nobody was sure who brought the bag, but everyone in that group wanted it, sadly, only one would win it. If only someone were kind enough to give away cocaine for free...

"Free cocaine pellets!" Flowey shouted, as 'cocaine pellets' started to form around Flowey.

Trashcanhead happened to pass by, letting a small bit of puke fall onto the flower before walking away.

Flowey had luckily dodged it this time. "Cocaine pellets! Get them now!"

The gambling men looked at each other, before tossing their marbles behind them and surrounding the flower with childlike smiles. It was like Christmas, except they actually got something this year! They seemed to collectively say, "Sheeeeeeeeit," in excitement.

"Before I accept this wonderous gift from you Sir Flower, I would just like to say thank you for improving our lives and ensuring happiness amongst complete strangers. You are a beacon of morality," cried one of the militiamen, awaiting the 'cocaine'..

The bullets then quickly ran toward the 6 Milita men, immediately causing a large amount of damage. "HEHEHEHEHEEHE! AH-AHAHAHAHAHA!"

They were all knocked to the ground, one mumbling about how the cocaine was not working while the others pulled out what weapons they could to defend themselves, firing at the flower to save their lives, unaware of the inevitable.

Finally, Flowey had gone into the ground as the bullets completely surrounded all of the Milita men. They slowly closed up on them, ready to finally get 6 easy human SOULs.

The men clustered next to eachother, holding each other as they watched death slowly approach them. "David..." said one of the men as tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Yea, Joe?" replied another, looking at his friend.

"I've always loved you!" cried out Joe, burying his face into David's shoulder, only to be hugged by the one he loved, who whispered into his ear, "I know Joe.... I know...."

The bullets touched all of the Militamen, they were low on HP...That means..

Their last breaths were spent looking at one another, enjoying their final moments with one another before their death. They would be missed. Their souls left their bodies, flowing towards Flowey's souless vessel to fill him with unimaginable power.

"YES!! I GOT THE HUMAN SOULS! NOW THE HEROES DEMISE BEGINS.." Flowey said, laughing.

Well, well, well," said Mol who floated into the scene beside Flowey, clapping his hands ever so slowly.

"Mol! It's nice to see you! I'll be using these SOULs to transform into everyone's WORST fear.." Flowey said, having a creepy face.

"Oh yes yes," Mol said, slowly putting his hands down as he laid down on the air beside Flowey, smiling. "It was about time. I'm glad everything is going according to plan. My plan, of course."

"Good for you! Mine is going according to plan as well.. And it'll show that I'm not just a worthless tiny flower.. IT'LL SHOW THEM!" Flowey replied.

"Oh yes, you will show them indeed!" Mol replied, before saying, "Unleeeeeess of course, he intervenes. Your old partner of course, as well as another unnamed individual."

"Zalgo? I've taken care of him.. I haven't seen him in awhile, in fact.."

"Oh no, not that old partner," Mol said, waving his hand and laughing some. "I mean the partner you had way, long ago."

"..C-Chara?.." Flowey asked, looking at Mol with a stern look.

Mol slowly nodded his head, smiling as he looked at Flowey. "People like Chara don't just vanish, my friend. Especially, Chara... And I know exactly what will happen. When it happens. Let's just say... Not even I like where it's going."

"Erasing the world? Erasing the universe? I know that would've happened someday.."

"Oh please. You think I care about a universe? This is far bigger than beyond our comprehension. And it is coming, with few options to halt it," Mol said, referring to Chara as an 'it' due to the nature of the enemy.

"What are those 'options'?" Flowey asked.

"Two of them actually. One involves your death, and I'm sure you don't want to go with that one. So we'll go with the less flower-killing option. My plan. And part of that plan, requires a loose end of mine not being a concern so I can focus on halting our Chara problem," said Mol.

"I-I don't care if i die! I care about killing everything around me.. And.." Flowey chuckled. "I have a plan B.. Which is a even MORE powerful form of mine!"

"Either way, Chara is coming if my loose end is not taken care of. Without this end in my way, I can focus on preventing them from ruining both our ambitions. Do we have a deal?" Mol said, not bothering with the floating hand shtick.

"If this whole universe gets destroyed and Chara is coming.. I won't care! I'll let it happen.. I reject the deal.." Flowey said, smiling.

"Very well Flowey. But you know Chara better than I. You know his.. Tendencies. Do you truly think he would be satisfied with killing you? Just that? No... He's the kind of guy who pulls off the spider legs for fun. Except it will be flower petals... For eternity," Mol said with a serious tone in his voice.

Flowey thought about it.. Chara, in a completely black area, pulling off the petals of Flowey.. It'd be terrifying, he doesn't really want to be killed.. Flowey wants to live, it was a hard choice. But he would follow his own plan, he wants to live. But he'll be careful.

"It's real simple. Kill my loose end, Zalgo. And I can ensure Chara never even comes within this plane of existence," Mol stated.

"I guess i'll accept.. Zalgo will die instead! And it'll be easy!" Flowey said, before disappearing into the ground.

Mol nodded his head. All according to plan.

With that, he vanished.

Explozevo

Explozevo stumbled over by Robin, out of breath as he ran as fast as he could.

"Did.. I hear.. Someone... Talk... About blowing something up?" Explozevo said, his hands on his knees, holding a finger up. He really booked it over here.

He stood up straight, clearing his throat before putting his hands on his hips in a manlyish manner.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:38 am

Robin

"The way I see it," Robin replied to Undyne, "we need to lure down one of the Neo-Empire's ships. From there, we either beat the crap out of everybody on the ship and swipe it, or let ourselves get captured and taken into the ship, and then beat the crap out of everybody on the ship and swipe it.

"The initial team will have to be small, however," Robin added. "It will require a fair amount of stealth on our part."

Robin glanced back over at Explozevo. She gave him a light smile. "Yeah, we're going to steal a ship, fly up to one of those huge ships up there, steal one of those, then make the space station go 'ka-boom.'"

Robin turned to everybody. "I have a plan, but you're going to have to trust me, and I'm going to have to trust you to go along with it."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:23 am

Slaughter Me Street Gang

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Follower was currently in the shower, and because he didn't want to be bothered, he poked his head out the door and grabbed his megaphone, so he may call one of his minions. "GREETER! GET THE DAMN DOOR!" yelled Follower. Greeter ran towards the door and opened the drawbridge. Outside was Plankton and Karen. Beside them was a sleigh, filled with lab equipment. "I am here to see the one known as 'Follower' so I may join his so called 'Nega Nephilim Nab' so I may obtain the Krabby Patty Formula." said Plankton. "He's in the shower right now, but let me show you who you'll be up against." said Greeter. "Come in." She escorted Plankton and his computer wife to the underground lab beneath the fortress.

"I have been closely analyzing these 'Dimensional Clashers' for as long as we've arrived in a dimension known as 'Pillo Island'. I know their powers, strengths, weaknesses, all that stuff." explained Greeter as she booted up a slideshow on a computer not too far from her on the lab desk. She proceeded to show Plankton and Karen a PowerPoint. The first slide was a that of a colorful background with text saying "Who you'll be up against". The first slide was of Papyrus. "This is 'The Great Papyrus'. He is a skeletal creature from a dimension known as 'Undertale'." explained Greeter. "A skeleton? This is one of the threats you talked about?" asked Plankton. He laughed. "You've gotta be kiddin!" he said as he continued to laugh more before stopping to listen again. "He's more stronger than a regular skeleton. He can preform acts such as telekinesis, and an act known as 'japing'." said Greeter.

The next slide showed a picture of Sans. "This is his brother, Sans. He's stronger than his brother, he too can preform the act,of telekinesis, but he can also summon these beings called 'Gaster Blasters' that shoot lasers from their mouths. They are extremely powerful." Plankton's smile went away as he listened to the bird-like creature. "Interesting..." he mumbled to himself. "That's not all. They can also make bones appear from midair and use them for weapons such as projectiles, skateboards, ect." said Greeter. Greeter flipped to the next slide. What Plankton saw next horrified him. It was a slide of Weegee.

"Oh barnacles! Not him!" he yelled angerily. "You know him?" asked Greeter. "Yeah, he was the cause of one of my inventions. It was called 'Squeegee'." said Plankton. "I revived Squeegee to help me obtain the Krabby Patty Recipe, but he got out and started destroying Bikini Bottom instead, which was ten times better! That was....until Weegee came along and ruined everything!" "Then you already know his powers then?" asked Greeter. "Of course, I had Karen to record the whole battle." said Plankton. "Alright then, next slide." said Greeter. They continued to go over each and everyone of the clashers. Once they finished, Greeter cut the lights back on and proceeded to the next room, which was a containment chamber. "This is the containment room. This is where we want you to operate on our newest member to the NNN." said Greeter. She revealed the test subject in containment. It was SpingeBill.

"Dear Neptune." said Plankton, staring at the unconscious sponge. "You actually got SpingeBill to join you? That's impossible! I tried to get him to take the Krabby Patty formula once, but he just tried to shoot me!" said Plankton. "He agreed to join us under certain conditions. However, because Weegee was his associate, we knocked him out in order to brain wash him." explained Greeter. "That's where you come in. We need you to hypnotize him so he won't spare the Clashers again. Once that's done, we need you to armor up our recruits as well." "Alright I'll do it. I have the perfect invention that'll do the job!" said Plankton. He took out a Bucket with the initials "CB" on it.

"A....bucket?" said Greeter in a confused tone. "Not just any bucket, it's an official Chum Bucket Bucket Helmet!" declared Plankton. "This baby can hypnotize anyone!" "DON'T QUESTION IT." said Karen. "I CERTAINLY DON'T." "Very well then, you may proceed to your experiments. We'll be in the break room if you need us." said Greeter. "You have a break room?" asked Plankton. "Yeah, this place has everything. A cafe, a bowling alley, a dungeon, jail cells, lab, guest room, bed room, attic, you name it." said Greeter as she left the room. Plankton chuckled maniacally as he stared at SpingeBill. "Time to make this crazy sponge a bit more DESTRUCTIVE!" said Plankton as he held up a Teddy Bear. He soon discarded it, seeing as it was the wrong item. "I mean, DESTRUCTIVE!" said Plankton as he held up a wrench. "Okay Karen, help me get him out of this tube so we can start!" ordered Plankton.
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:41 am

Unbeknown to The gang of five deadly puppets, something very large and very angry was approaching the floating castle.

Fadkiller hovered beside the walls of the castle, her eyes glowed red as she lazored through the stone melting the wall into slag and enabling her to float through.

She came upon two bloopers who were on patrol, the squid-like beings blurbled in their confused voices, before bursting into cethalopod laughter.

Fadkiller's mouth twisted into a wrenched frown, One of the bloopers noticed that its tentacles were burning and hopped up in suprise.

The faint smell of fried calamari was in the air as the Blooper noticed that where his comrade once was, there was now a spot of smoldering ash.

The squidion raised its terrified eyes at the floating menace quivering in its metaphorical boots.

"WHERE.IS.SPONGE!" she spat through gritted teeth.

The blooper pointed a frightened tentacle as a puddle of ink formed beneath him.

She grinned and then as she went past bit off the tentacle.

The blooper screamed in pain and writhed on the ground though he got off way easier than his comrade.
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Undyne

"For sure, i know that Vault Boy is definitely stealthy! He's really good at staying silent.. Literally! He'll barely make a noise! And i'll try to be stealthy too.. I just gotta take off my armor first!" Undyne said, before slipping herself out of her armor.

"HMMM, SINCE YOU ARE PICKING A SMALL TEAM. IT PROBABLY CAN'T FIT ME IN IT. WHAT A BUMMER, I CANNOT ENTER. IT'D BE GREAT IF I COULD FILM A DEATH-STAR EXPLODING!! WELL, MAYBE I'M TOO LOUD. THAT'S A GOOD POINT." Mettaton declared.

Diablo

Diablo suddenly appeared next to Plankton and the Slaughter me Street gang.

"Thinking of a plan?" Diablo asked. "This kind of looks like it'd be on the verge of failing, of course, i could help. But i need to introduce myself.. I am Diablo, the lord of hell. I am much more powerful than you think, i can show you if you want.."

"I can help with your plan, and it's just a spell that will be put onto the 'Chum Bucket Helmets'. It'll make them much more powerful.." Diablo said, grinning.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Locust Horde

Beneath the Flying Fortress, the Locust had already begun their attack, as dozens of reavers zoomed towards the base, followed by a rain of nemacysts, which exploded as they hit the bottom of the fortress. The Reavers swooped overhead, dropping bombs on the fortress and firing at it. Meanwhile, several gas barges slowly rose to the fortress' level, as harpoons from the organic hot air balloons fired into the holes left by nemacyst.

Meanwhile, Locust infantry oozed from the cave in Ko-Koro, firing excessive amounts of bullets to kill the stormtroopers. A Brumak grabs a Stormtrooper by the head, and eats him whole.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:25 pm

"More powerful?" said Plankton as his evil smile widened.  "It's a deal!" said Plankton as he stook out his hand, waiting for Diablo to shake it.

Meanwhile...

Two penguins were walking down the hallway where Fadkiller had entered. They had cupcakes in their flippers,  talking up a storm. "Squawk squawk squa-squawk squawk HEUGLH! (And he was like "Muaw muaw!" and I was like "HEUGLH!")" squawked the first penguin.  "Squawk squawk squawk squawk. (I have literally no idea what you just said. )" squawked the second one. They had both stopped in their tracks to see a pile of ashes and a seven armed squid on the floor, covered in his own ink and blood. "SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK! (OH MY GOD! TREVOR!)" screeched the second penguin. The penguin was on his knees sobbing loudly. "Squawk squawk squawk!  (Who did this to you?!)" screeched the penguin. The blooper gurgled his last gurgle before exploding into coins. The penguin was sobbing louder now. "Squawk squawk squawk. (You know what we need to do. )" squawked the first penguin. He lifted up a stone on the floor revealing that there was a secret lever used only for when someone or something attacks the fortress.  "Squawk squawk. (For Trevor. )" the penguin squawked softly. He pulled the lever.

Loud alarms blared through every room of the fortress. It was so loud that it can be heard outside! "INTRUDER ALERT! PREPARE ALL GUARDS FOR BATTLE! " yelled a robotic voice heard through the PA system. "What the barnacle is going on?!" yelled Plankton as Karen and him were finishing the last of the Bucket Helmets.

Last edited by SBR23 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:11 am

Locust Horde

A hole explodes in front of the Penguins, as several Drones hop up from a harpoon, shooting the penguins in unison. All over the giant flying fortress, Locust were killing the guards, flooding the base with smelly, reptilian brutes. Reavers continue to fire at the fortress, as one collides with one of the wings of the fort, blowing it to pieces. "Kill them all!" exclaimed a Kantus as several Drones began to ram the door to the Slaughter Me Street Gang and the others, chanting a war-cry as they did.

Guardian

A Guardian appears from a slip space portal, far up in the sky, yet it looks close to the ground due to it being so massive. it stared at the Death Star. a loud hum slowly filled the air of the island, as a blue shine grew around the massive forerunner machine.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:32 am

This post is sponsored by Mol'os! Part of this nutritious breakfast!
Collab Post written by lowfn and SissyGamer

Zalgo

Zalgo.

Are you ready?

Zalgo, will you perish? Zalgo, would you be ready? Would you prepare for the inveitable?

"Flowey, you dare to disobey me?" Zalgo complained, looking at Flowey. "Of course! It's to prevent Chara from destroying this world! I want to live, and the only way to stop this is to kill you!" Flowey replied.

"Nonsense! This 'Chara' that would only be prevented is not killing me! I'm sure that Mol is lying.." replied Zalgo.

"Oh really?" Flowey said sarcastically.

"I'm ready for whatever you have in store.. Go on." Zalgo said.

Flowey disappeared, simply. A giant creature, in complete shadow would start to descend onto the ground. A screen of a happy face appeared.. Before red eyes appeared over it's normal eyes, ending up in a creepy and sinister smile.

The shadow emerged, it was terrifying.

Omega Flowey had arrisen. It's kill.. Or BE killed!

"HEHEHEHEHEHE! AH-AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Omega Flowey laughed like a maniac, his laugh was heard all over the island as it was extremely loud.

Suddenly, many projectiles began to aim for Zalgo. Zalgo had managed to dodge most of them somehow, and then attempted to hit Omega Flowey.

Of course, it didn't work, as Flowey let out a sarcastic 'ow'. His defense is at the max.

"Flowey.. You FOOL! You can't do this!" Zalgo shouted, Flowey did not respond. A fly trap appeared on his realistic hand as many flies began to fly into it. Zalgo had once again dodged them.

"Do you think i'm just going to stand there and take it?" Zalgo said, rolling his eyes before dodging the laser beam that came out of Omega Flowey's mouth.

Flowey then used vines that were extremely fast, most of them hit Zalgo and damaged him slightly.

Mol sat on the sidelines, eating popcorn whilst wearing 3D glasses. "Oh this is my favorite part," Mol said before shoving a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

Suddenly, giant plant balls began to bounce all over the place. Zalgo struggles to dodge him, which ended up in him hitting some. But then, Flowey reloaded the previous save, repeating the balls over and over again. Confusing Zalgo, this made him not able to dodge the projectiles as well.

Mol created a projection of a squad of cheerleaders cheering some anthem in Flowey's honor. While, this was mostly done for his own amusement, but it was a nice touch. Their cheer ended with a "GO FLOWEY!"

The Vines appeared again, this time multiple saves were made and kept being reloaded. Zalgo was getting tired, and was able to no longer dodge the projectiles as well anymore. The flamethrowers began to hit Zalgo, as he was finally middled.. Into Flowey's mouth.

BWAAAAAGHHHH!!!

Zalgo was obliterated .

Suddenly, Flowey kept reloading that one save that Zalgo was in the middle of, constantly killing him with vines and laser beams.

An entire stadium appeared around the battle, full of people either chanting Flowey on, or laughing at the constant Zalgo death. The massive screen that we all see in stadiums showed close-ups of each kill as Mol's voice boomed over the stereos, "And it would seem Team Flowey has about infinity points, leaving Team Zalgo in the dust with only 0 points!"

Finally, the reloading stopped as the pellets surrounded Zalgo. "HEHEHEHEHE-AHAHAHAHA!!" Flowey shouted. "That was fun! But now it's finally time to end this! ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"

"Alrighty folks! We're in the home stretch! Will Team Flowey take the gold and win the championship? This game is sponsored by Mol'os! Part of this nutritious breakfast! And now, back to the finale!"

"Maybe my fate was the inveitable afterall, i knew it was coming. I have no use to this world anymore.. Go on.." Zalgo said outloud, before the pellets zoomed out slowly and quickly were thrown toward Zalgo.

Dust, a black dust pile was left. A SOUL. It was a SOUL that remained, before another set of pellets surrounded it and hit the SOUL. As it broke in half, and then turned into dust.

The stadium wrapped up into an accordian before vanishing from existence as Mol walked up to Flowey, looking up at the large screen that was his face, clapping at a moderate pace that was not too slow, nor too fast as he said. "What a show! I haven't seen a satisfying battle like that since my 5th universe!"

"And now, for my plan!!" Flowey said, as the omega form faded away, then normal Flowey appeared out of the ground. "The heroes, of course! It'll be a piece of CAKE!!"

"Oh yes, of course! That'll be quite the show ro behold as well," Mol said, before getting a somewhat pained look on his face. He quietly spoke to himself, but just loud enough for Flowey to hear, "Mmmm.. Should I tell him...?"

"Tell who? Chara?.." Flowey asked.

"Oh no, I was referring to you. Don't worry, I will uphold my end of our bargain. It's just... After seeing how everything goes pretty much everywhere.... I don't have the best feeling about your plan... Not saying it is a bad one or anything, for I'd love to see it be executed.. But.. There are a few... Obstacles...."

"What- Who are those obstactles?"

"I need a little... Incentive before giving away huge information such as that... A few blasts of that laser'll do," Mol said, wanting to be struck by Flowey's devestating beam attack in exchange for this vital information.

"You want me to hit you with my beam attack?" Flowey asked, before having a somewhat confused look on his face.

"Of course! Oh don't worry about me or anything, I'll be fine. Hit me with your best shot," Mol said, a holographic target appearing in front of himself.

Flowey's Omega form faded into existance again. Then, the laser beam hit the holographic target. Multiple times with reloading the saves.

Each time, the laser was absorbed into what seemed to be nothingness as Mol simply stood there, calmly looking up at Flowey, awaiting for the torrent to finish.

The reloads finally stopped as one final laser beam hit the target. "What was the point of that?.." Flowey asked.

The target vanished before Mol revealed an unstable ball of energy floating above his hand. "You know the philosophy best, Flowey my old chum. It's all about power. But enough about lifestyles," Mol said, before the ball of energy vanished with the snap of his fingers.

"Now about that information... The obstacles. The only other thing that can stop your plan dead in its tracks," Mol said dramatically.

"What are the obstacles? Is it.. Sans? The heroes?.." Flowey guessed.

"Oh please. If the information was that obvious, I wouldn't have offered that deal just then," Mol said with a laugh, sitting down in a very comfortable chair that came from nowhere, with another beside it. Atop the other chair was a flower pot, to which Mol patted the dirt ontop of, gesturing for Flowey to return to normal and take a seat.

Once again, Flowey's omega form faded away as normal Flowey, who popped out of the flower pot's dirt.

The area around them changed in an instant to that of a comfortable living room, with a fireplace facing the two of them. Within Mol's hands was a book with a blank cover. He opened it, and began writing whatever he wished onto its pages as he awaited for Flowey to speak up.

"What are you writing? I just want to know what the 'obstacles' are.." Flowey asked, looking at the book that Mol was writing on.

Mol smiled, continuing writing as he said, "Tell me Flowey. If I write into this book that a wolf kills a man. Who truly killed the man? The wolf? Or I?"

"You?" Flowey guessed.

Mol's smile grew as he continued writing. "Mhm. Now to the man, the wolf is what is ripping apart his flesh. He is unaware of the author that dictates his death. Unaware of the higher power that controls his world."

"Is it you that is the 'author' and the 'higher power'?"

"In my book? Of course," Mol said, slowly closing the book and looking up at Flowey through his brand new reading glasses. "And what do all books end with? Who wins in those stories?"

"Usually the hero.. Or the main character.. Sometimes even the bad guy, right?"

"Only if the author or audience likes the main character... Now tell me this Flowey," Mol said, looking Flowey dead in the eye, as if he were staring into his fragmented soul.

"Just how the man did not know I wrote this book. How would we know if our lives were not an author's playthings..."

"..What if we're just some kind of fictional characters in a story?.. And someone is controlling our actions and about what happens.." Flowey mumbled, looking slightly worried and anxious.

"Now tell me this, Flowey..." Mol said, all trace of smiles gone from his face as he continued looking into Flowey's eyes. "If you fight everyone's favorite characters... Do you really think the author will let you win?"

And with that the room vanished, along with Mol, leaving Flowey there by himself.

Flowey was sweating, what if it was true?.. What if he couldn't be able to win?.. He knows that Frisk had once defeated him.. Wouldn't that make it satisfying? But what if Flowey actually succeeds?.. Flowey kept thinking even deeper. What if the 'author' of this 'story' just decided to erase Flowey from existance?.. Flowey only looked at where Mol once was, before letting down a single tear and then burrowing into the ground, where he was left to think further about what would happen.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:53 am

Slaughter Me Street Gang

"GAH! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" screamed Follower as he heard the cries from outside the breakroom. A blooper came bursting through the window on a jetpack. He spoke a paniced gurgle. "WHAT?! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK?!" yelled the Follower. He smashed a secret button on the bottom of the breakroom table. A screen the size of an iPad screen revealed itself on the table. The screen flickered to Plankton, Diablo and Karen in the secret lab. The lab's secrurity system had detected the Locusts were in the fortress and shut the exit, enterance, and any other areas that lead to the lab shut.

"Follower! What's going on? Who found us?" asked Plankton, worried as all hell. "I don't know, but you DO have SpingeBill revived and armored up, right?" asked Follower, worried as well. Sweat dripped down Plankton's forehead. "Yeeeeees....?" said Plankton, his eyes fowarding to the right as he spoke. "WELL HURRY UP AND GET HIM OVER HERE! WE'LL TRY TO HOLD THEM OFF AS BEST AS WE CAN!" yelled Follower. Follower pressed a button again, he screen went off. "Get your laser guns ready, idiots!" ordered Follower to his companions. Follower, Greeter and Waiter took out their laser guns and pointed them at the door. They were ready for whatever was about to barge in.

Plankton

"Diablo! Whatever you're gonna do to the helmets do it NOW! Karen, as soon as he does that, strap a helmet on SpingeBill and wake the idiotic fool up!" ordered Plankton. "And while you're at it, tap into the security system and figure out what the scallop is going on!!" "I'M ON IT!" said Karen. She plugged herself into an outlet labeled "Security System Outlet for tapping into the Security System. Robots Only. Only use for emergencies."

"HOW CONVINENT." Karen said as she tapped into the security system. She saw that the Locusts and Fadkiller had entered the fortress. ""IT LOOKS LIKE A FLOATING HEAD OF AN ANGRY WOMAN AND REPTILIAN WARRIORS HAVE INVADED THE FORTRESS!"  said Karen.  "Reptiles?! Floating Heads?! What kind of crazy dimension is this?!!" screamed Plankton. "LUCKILY FOR US, THERE'S A GOOD SECURITY SYSTEM HERE, AND IT BLOCKED ALL AREAS LEADING TO THE LAB AND CONTAINMENT ROOM." said Karen. "Whew...then we have time then?" asked Plankton. "ACTUALLY,  NO. THE ENTIRE FORT WILL BE OBLITERATED IN 10 MINUTES. " said Karen as  countdown clock appeared on the lower left side of here screen. "FISH PASTE!" screamed Plankton. "C'mon!  We gotta hurry up before this place explodes!"
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Locust Horde

The Drones stopped ramming the door, as the crowd split to reveal two drones carrying giant chains, which were connected to the gauntlets of  a massive, armored locust, with monstrous teeth, and large burly arms. It was a Berserker, the only female kind of Locust. The two drones let go of the chains, and the Berserker screeched, charging at full speed into the door, which feebly snapped off its hinges as the beast ran through it. No other Locust dared to enter, preferably wanting to not be dismembered, and waited for the beast to tire.

As the Berserker entered the lab, it took a sniff of the air, as Plankton and Karen were only a few meters away. Berserkers have terrible eyes, but great hearing and sense of smell. It turned towards the computer, as it picked up the machine with its huge, muscular hands.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Diablo

Diablo touched the helmets in which they started to glow a red tint. They were much more effective, and when the hat was put on someone it would brainwash them. It would brainwash them so much, they can't remember anything except to follow Plankton's orders.

"Oh, and i've heard of some talking toaster that wants to burn this world in nuclear fire.. You two would look great with eachother. He's just a toaster, after all. And he talks, and he wants to burn the world." Diablo said.

"Now what is this threat? I'll take care of it for you." Diablo asked, looking at Plankton dead in the eye as if he was staring into his soul.

"You seem to have many machines and appliances that help you.. Perhaps i could give you something even BETTER, that effects your body. But it's for a price.. And that price is a human SOUL. Which means you have to kill someone.. I could send you down to where the heroes are, there are plenty of SOULs there to get." explained Diablo.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Kiki

"SO, WHATCHA GOT THERE, KIKI?" Papyrus asked Kiki, watching her page through a few notes.

Kiki looked up at Papyrus with a smile. "I'm trying to figure out this healing spell," she explained. "It's for my witch training; I intend on focusing on constructive magic, since that's what seems to help the most people. Plus, with what's going on right now, I think I'll have many opportunities to practice."

Papyrus nodded. "THAT SOUNDS REALLY COOL! OH, I WISH I COULD HELP IN SOME WAY... ALAS, TO MONSTERS, MAGIC IS INNATE! IT'S KINDA JUST... THERE."

"Thank you anyway, Papyrus; the thought that you approve is encouraging," Kiki replied.

Papyrus perked up, his skeletal smile growing wider. "I THINK IF YOU TALK TO ROBIN, THOUGH, SHE'LL HAVE SOME ANSWERS!" Papyrus suggested. "SHE IS INCREDIBLY ADEPT IN MAGIC. AND SMART, TOO! I'VE GOT TO SEE IF SHE LIKES PUZZLES AS MUCH AS I DO... WHY, I BET THAT A HUMAN AS SMART AS SHE NO DOUBT CAN BREEZE THROUGH PUZZLES WITH EASE! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Kiki glanced over at Robin, who was discussing something with Big Band. "I think I'll do that. Thanks, Papyrus."

"OH, DON'T THANK ME, THANK ROBIN WHEN SHE HELPS YOU! NYEH HEH!"

Kiki put her notes away and walked over to Robin. "Excuse me, Robin?" Kiki asked, tugging on the tactician's robe.

Robin turned around. "Oh, hi, Kiki. What's up?" she asked.

"Well, I'm trying to figure out this healing spell--" Kiki started.

"Say no more. Give me your notes."

Kiki, a little taken aback by Robin's enthusiasm, fumbled for her magic notes and gave them to Robin, who scratched her chin and looked them over. "Hm. Where I come from, healing spells are most effective when channeled through a staff. They do have to be prepared in a certain way in order for the staves to channel magic. Let me pull out my own notes, I think I transcribed the incantation once..."

Robin flipped through her tomebook. Kiki noticed that Robin had many notebook pages of her own, most of which had torn edges and the like. Robin's handwriting, however, was immaculate.

The tactician finally found the page she was looking for, and presented it to Kiki. "This page has the spell that you need to imbue a staff with. I'm not sure how magic from other dimensions works, so I'll write down the incantation for healing staves on your notes, as well as the proper sequence of gestures that you need to channel the magic with..." Robin rambled, pulling out a pen and scribbling down the aforementioned notes on Kiki's pages. "Now, I'm not sure where you'll find a staff down underground, but once you do find a staff, I'll try to help you with executing the magic. OK?"

Kiki bowed to Robin and took the notes with both hands. "Thank you, Robin." She walked away.

"Ah, don't mention it. I'm doing a favor for a friend, is all." Robin winked at Kiki. She then turned back to Big Band and Explozevo. "Now, where were we. Yes. Earth-shattering ka-booms."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Locust Horde

The locust charge into the room, surrounding the Berserker holding Karen by the monitor. "Time to die, little bug!" Yelled a Drone as he brought his foot down at Plankton.

Most of the Locust were leaving the flying base, mainly because it was going to crash land.

Guardian

The Guardian slowly rose towards the imperial star destroyers, it's blue aura exponentially growing. The hum in the air begins to grow.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Fadkiller floated through the opening created by the smelly subterranean lizard men, she very rudely neglected to thank them.

She scowled her ever present frown as she cast her gaze over the computer and Plankton.
"Canon!" she hissed clearly upset that she was not able to vaporize the duo.

She pushed through the crowd ignoring the large ogre-like creatures, she set her eyes on the tank holding Spingebill.

"YOU FAIL!"
Eruptions of "booooos" appeared from the air around her.
As her eyes began to charge up.
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Locust Horde

"Computer not cannon!" exclaimed a drone, "So let's go strap it to cannon!" as the Locust walked out, dragging the berserker by her chains back to a gas barge, Karen still in its grasp. The final locust left the fortress.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 am

Plankton

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY WIFE!" screamed Plankton. He was just within reach of a Bucket Head. With his limited strength, he threw it onto SpingeBill's head. As the helmet plopped on top of SpingeBill, who had been released from his tank thanks to a glitch in the tank's system that allows the tank to open at times of random, an antenna popped up on it suddenly. The helmet obscured SpingeBill's vision.

All of a sudden, SpingeBill woke up. "ALL HAIL PLANKTON." he said in a low voice. Thanks to the Bucket, SpingeBill was able to scan the Locusts and FadKiller. He equipped two weapons on his hands. One was a Mega-Buster, the other an iron Karate Glove. "ALL HOSTILE LIFE-FORMS NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THE NNN SHALL BE TERMINATED." spoke SpingeBill. "Seize them, slave!" yelled Plankton. SpingeBill set his MegaBuster to Flame and shot big fireballs at Fadkiller, once she was weakened enough to escape from her, SpingeBill ran after the Locusts, setting his Megabuster to Zap and shooting at them. Back in the lab, Plankton was crushed by the Locust, however, he was still alive. "Now, what was that you said about souls and making me stronger?" said Plankton, groaning because of the pain received to him from the Locust's foot.

Slaughter Me Street Gang

Follower, Greeter and Waiter, still in the breakroom. They had fended off a few Locusts with their lasers guns, but the guns had limited energy, and would not last for long. Follower was paying attention to the security camera footage seen from the screen on the table. He was cheering SpingeBill on as he was fending off the Locusts. "YEAH BABY! WHOOOOO!" he whooped as he watched SpingeBill kicking ass. Suddenly, a different alarm blared through the rooms of the fortress. "SIR! WE'RE ABOUT TO CRASH!" yelled Greeter. "Don't worry, we'll be fine. We can rebuild easily." said Follower. "Just grab my hands." The two puppets grabbed each other by the hands as the ship crash landed in Le-Wahi. For some reason, everyone on the ship was still alive. Everyone popped their heads out of the debris of the fortress. "Is everyone okay?" asked Follower. "Yes, we're fine." said everyone as they climbed out of the debris. Follower grabbed a remote from his pocket and pressed a button. Within seconds, the fortress built itself back together.

However, the fortress was rebuilt into a more military-like area. Follower, Greeter and Waiter were in military attire. "Alright maggots, back to work!" he yelled in a gruff and strick voice. The penguins and bloopers all scrambled back into the fortress. Plankton was the only one left outside. "You rebuilt the fortress with the push of a button? The Chum Bucket can't even do that! I have to rebuild it myself!" said Plankton as he approached Follower. "Stick with me Sheldon, and I'll make sure you're equipped with the most top notch equipment money can buy!" beamed Follower. "Now who was your friend back in the lab that appeared all of a sudden? He seems powerful enough to join us in our movement to capture Clashers and retrieve the Nephilim."

Last edited by SBR23 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next