Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+7
Zerbie The Slug
Megaman177
Leonir
SBR23
InsanityX
Mr.H
thecardiackidofDCVII
11 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Empty Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:20 am

Last time, on DC: SR...
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:58 pm

Tentaquil shuddered awake, by the feeling of a cold tongue lapping at his forehead.
He opened his eyes to see, a Scottish terrier as the culprit of this action.
The thing that struck him as odd in his delirious state was the fact that the dig seemed to be completely composed out of metal, tin to be precise.

"RinTintin!, stop licking that creature this moment!", You have no idea what kind of diseases it carries!" The voice seemed to come from an old man dressed in dapper clothing complete with a top hat.

The figure lowered his white eyebrows as he pulled the leash of the dog, "Come now, Tin, lets not dither on!"

The dog barked and stopped, then walked around the fakemon.

As the duo walked by Tentaquil gripped at the dapper man's coattails.

The man stood aghast as he glared at the amphibian.
"Unhand me you beast!" and Tentaquil did releasing his claw.

The old man raised an eyebrow, "Say there..." he said pausing "Can you understand me?"
Tentaquil pointed at the man, before raising his head slightly.

The man's demeanor suddenly changed, his eyes grew softer as he crouched down beside the fakemon, "Say there son, you look like you've been through the wringer quite a lot".

And to be fair he wasn't wrong, welts covered a majority of his skin, as well as large purple blotches of bruises, his head was also still bleeding.

Tentaquil cocked an eyebrow as if to say "Gee ya think?"
"I'm terribly sorry, I mistook you as a common animal" The old man looked embarrassed.
His white mustache sagging over his lips.
Tentaquil shrugged, wincing in the process as if to say "It happens".

"This won't do at all!" The man said pointing his cane in the air.
"Stay right there!, I'll be right back!" the Old man walked off out of the fakemon's vison.

A few seconds later he came back, with him a large brown creature with large black eyes and a domed head, with a large mouth twisted into a frown, he wore long grass skirts that covered their lower regions, and he had red plant-like hair.

The Hooski's stumbled towards the fakemon and lifted him up cradling him as if he were a baby.

"Now to the nearest Hospital my good man!, or Vet? whatever is nearest!" Spoke the oldman,

The Hooski started to walk, followed by the oldman and his dog.
"Terribly sorry about this!, I'd use my car I believe it is somewhere else at the moment!"

The Man smiled and took off his tophat. "My name is Milburn Pennybags, though most people call me Mister Monopoly, because of how much I own!"

They walked past a group of individuals, namely Toad and etc on their way, "Toad?" the weak Fakemon croaked.
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Isaac
Isaac came up through a portal and landed next to Tentaquil and Pennybags.

Dusting himself off, Isaac spotted a mushroom man standing near Sans and Papyrus.  What was going on?  Who was that little mushroom man?

Isaac looked at Tentaquil.

"Come," he said, "follow me, we can go see what they're doing."

Donnel
The boy in the tin hat fell out of the sky and landed into the ocean.

He shouted out loudly, not expecting to have fallen into the middle of deep water.  Donnel could swim, but he didn't think he'd be able to get that far...

Eevee
Dark Pit, with Eevee still in his arms, came sliding out onto the sand by the water. He looked up. Robin was there, and a strange creature resembling a... white and orange wolf? Something of that sort, yes, was standing there next to her.

"Right. What is this place?" Dark Pit asked.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:27 am

Toad

Toad, Papyrus, Sans, and Vault Boy sat at one table. They had an open-air seat, and the sea breeze was brisk and salty. Toad spotted Tentaquil in the distance, and waved to it. Meanwhile, Sans turned to speak to the newly-exorcised Vault Boy. "so... any run-ins with evil hell beasts so far?" Sans asked, leaning towards Vault Boy and closing his own right eye.

"SANS! NOT AT THE TABLE!" Papyrus chided, before turning to the waiter waiting at the side of the table. "I'LL HAVE THE CLASSIC SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS, IF YOU WILL," Papyrus asked the waiter.

"margherita pizza, please," Sans asked.

"I'll have the spaghetti as well," Toad said.

The server left to note their orders to the cooks. Toad leaned on the table. "So... Sans, and Papyrus, right?" Toad asked.

"YEP. NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus replied.

"Where you guys from? What do you do?"

"well, we lived in the town of snowdin for a while. it was pretty chill," Sans explained.

"SANS, OH MY GOD, CAN YOU GO FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT SAYING SOME LAME PUN?!" Papyrus interrupted.

"as i was saying, we lived in snowdin, then this kid named frisk came along and liberated us all from the underground. papy and i were border guards, watchin' for humans."

"I COULD HARDLY CALL YOU A GUARD; YOU SELDOM DID YOUR JOB!"

"what can i say? gotta take those legally-required breaks. anyway, we're from this cold place, and papyrus here tried to capture humans using puzzles. the humans always outsmarted him for some reason, though."

"BUT DON'T WORRY, FOR I, PAPYRUS, THINK DAY AND NIGHT OF NEW WAYS TO JAPE AND JUMBLE PEOPLE! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Toad nodded. "You two are interesting characters."

"yep. you got that right. and here we are, a couple of boneheads sitting in a pasta restaurant talking to a mushroom."

Toad nodded again. "Crazy world, eh?"

"yep."

"WAIT, TOAD, HOW DO YOU KNOW ROBIN? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU TWO TOGETHER BEFORE..." Papyrus asked.

"Alright, since we're at the dinner table, I have time to tell you," Toad replied. "It all started with a beach planet, some dimensional shenanigans, and a particularly large mosasaur..."

Dawn

Dawn spotted Donnel drowning. "Sweet Arceus!" Dawn cried, before sending out Gastrodon.

The water is a deep blue... Would you like to use Surf?

Gastrodon used Surf!

Dawn hopped onto the three-eyed sea slug Pokémon's back and cruised out towards Donnel. The waves seemed to part for Gastrodon; the water, after all, was but a highway for the Pokémon.

"Are you okay, friend?" Dawn asked, as Gastrodon approached Donnel . "Here, hop onto Gastrodon's back; I'll take you to shore." Dawn extended a hand to Donnel.

Robin

"Well," Robin said to Dark Pit, "we're in Wakeport in the real world. According to the short geriatric fellow, we were in some sort of dream world."

Robin looked out to sea. "I mean, after what I saw... though it's kind of fuzzy... I'm willing to have an open mind to possible outcomes."

Robin turned back to Dark Pit. "You remind me of someone... Actually, you kind of remind me of a couple of people."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:39 am

Explozevo

After having walked around a bit, Explozevo conveniently came across the growing crowd of characters, one of which he spotted from one of his favorite American board games.

With a goofy smile on his face, Explozevo pointed towards Pennybags exclaiming, "Holy heck! You look just like the Monopoly guy, amigo!"

Little did our favorite Mexican know, this was indeed the actual character from the board game.

You would think he'd have caught on to that by now.

Dave "Stalker" Chappy

Immediately after exiting the portal, Dave saw everyone going their own ways and having their little conversations with each other, which was perfect news for Dave. Unfortunately, he did not have his equipment and was unable to observe everything as he would have liked, but manual observation was good enough for now.

He slunk away from the portal and onto the roofs of buildings, having followed his main subject of interest, Sans. After all, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. And Dave didn't have any friends at all, so he only needed to focus on potential enemies.

From atop a roof across where Sans and his friends were eating their food, Dave watched through binoculars, doing his best to make out what they were saying from the way their lips moved.

Except for Papyrus who was very easy to hear from this distance.

Jericho

"Well. I've stalled long enough. Let's head back and see how pissed big guy is," Jericho muttered, his skeleton fish floaty heading towards his 'master' as the water level slowly began to lower.

lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:52 am

DodoRex

The DodoRex sniffs the air. It smells something coming. Something big. It looks down at Papyrus, letting off a deep growl, as whatever it is seems to get closer. The Zomdodos, connected to the DodoRex's thoughts, quivered slightly, falling silent.

Codsworth

"Something seems to be making your little friends a bit ornery, mister Papyrus" commented Codsworth, before he began to tidy up around himself.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityX Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:20 am

682 grunted.
"Never mind, I've spotted my watcher, and I really dislike it." 682 eyed Okami as she approached.

Okami

"Hello.. I have appeared to stumble into this place. May I ask who are you all and where am I?" Okami stated. She kept her alert up, as SCP 682 gave her the shivers.
InsanityX
InsanityX
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:10 am

Robin

Robin repeated what she just said to Dark Pit about Wakeport and Dreamy Wakeport. "So you're standing on a beach, surrounded by people you don't know, and a good majority of them happen to be friendly, if not slightly wary of each other. I know Papyrus has been going around making friends and being kind..."

Robin realized that Amaterasu might not know who Papyrus is. "Speaking of Papyrus... He's become, well, quite a good friend to most everyone he's met. He's a good skeleton. Lanky, armored, but good-natured."

Robin stuck out her hand to shake Amaterasu's paw. "I'm Robin. Tactician of the Ylissean guard."

Big Band and Kiki turned to Amaterasu.

"Ben Birdland, but most folks call me 'Big Band,'" Big Band said, before extending a small bicycle horn and honking it once to emphasize his point.

"My name's Kiki, and I'm a witch-in-training," Kiki said, hovering for a second and reclining on her broom on that last bit of her sentence.

"Rest assured, none of us have any intent of hurting anybody here," Robin said, putting her palms up.

"Violates the police code," Big Band added.

Papyrus

As Toad finished talking about all of his exploits in Dimensional Clash VII involving Robin, Papyrus glanced out the window and saw the Dodorex peering at him, then growling pointedly at some unseen threat.

"HUH? ARE YOU ALL RIGHT, DODOREX?" Papyrus asked.

"Wait, who's the dino?" Toad asked.

"THAT, MY MUSHROOM-HEADED FRIEND, IS THE DODOREX! WE BECAME GREAT PALS AFTER I BEFRIENDED IT WITH MY BONES!" Papyrus explained. "CODSWORTH, YOU HAVE A POINT... HOPEFULLY, IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS... OR AT LEAST, NOTHING THAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS CANNOT HANDLE! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Maleficent

Maleficent clenched her fists together as she glared at the spot where the dream portal and Bone Zone had been. "That skeleton will become just as much of a nuisance as that mushroom and that tactician..." Maleficent muttered.

She waved her hands and a Corridor of Darkness appeared. She stepped through, and it closed behind her.

Antasma

"SCREEEK! SCROOONNK!" Antasma shrieked, flitting around his nightmare realm. "I feel the dream vorld vaking vonce more... I vill rise again, vith or vithout the Dream Stone. Then everyone vill know the true might of the king of nightmares!"

The bat transformed, in a puff of smoke, into a rather pointy shadowy being, before dissipating into a black vapor and leaving nothing but his echoing villainous laughter.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:46 am

Dave "Stalker Chappy

Dave simply continued his casual monitoring of the many folk from atop his roof. He was rather envious of the food that was to come to those at the table due to him not having eaten anything but ramen noodles and stale McDonald's burgers, but decided he might pick a few scraps from the trash later.

He took out a small notebook in order to write down information on the new characters that had come into the area. It's not that he would ever forget by accident or anything, but it's good to keep written records just in case an amnesia scenario occurs.

Once finished, he resumed to watching the group with his binoculars once more.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:53 pm

"Ok" Tentaquil said falling out of the Rooski's grip, and smashing onto the ground, It was then Tentaquil remembered he was still in horrible pain, as he gave a pained croak.

"Now now!" chided Mr.Monopoly, "They'll be time to gallivanting and what not later!", Milburn walked over to the fakemon, helping him back into the grip of the Rooski.
The Monopoly man turned towards Issac lifting his hat slightly as a greeting
"Young lad I'm sure when Mister Frog is up to it he'd love to, go and investigate suspicious characters, but for now I believe he is in up most need of medical care!"

The Billionaire did a double take as he saw Explozevo, suddenly appear out of thin air, as this was not something that happened everyday.

He let out a guffaw, before twirling his cane like a baton, "That may be my dear boy", he said pausing "Because I am the Monopoly guy!"

He grabbed the brim of his hat and took it off giving a bow in the process, while Rintintin sniffed at the strange new man.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get this amphibian patched up!"

He straightened his red bowtie, and started towards the Rooski, the Rooski in turn started walking apparently in search for a Medical center.

Last edited by WeLurkInTheShadows on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Vault Boy

"Oh..Uh.."
Vault Boy smiled.

"Well, Sans. I guess so.."

"I'm sure he just made a pun.."
Thought Vault Boy.

"So..What do they have on the menu?"
Vault Boy asked.

Zalgo

"Yes, come here. Follow me toward the hotel over there."
Zalgo said.

"Hehe.. Trust me, this will make your little kid much more stronger."
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:43 pm

Marionette

"Well....this was FUN." remarked the Marionette before getting up. First thing when he set foot in the sand however, his leg got stuck, and the other leg with it. Weegee, Victor and Zalgo had already gone, so he was stuck there until they go back. "AAARGH! NOT AGAIN!" he screamed. He attempted to pull his legs out from the deep sand, but it was no use. It simply wouldn't budge. He sat down and made his head rest on his knees, signaling defeat. He sighed. Truly he was having a bad day.

Bite of 87 Victim (Vic)

Vic inched towards Weegee as they were walking with Zalgo to the hotel. "Wee-Wee. I'm scared. I don't think we should trust him." whispered Vic to Weegee. Weegee had his doubts as well about Zalgo. He knew who he was and what he was capable of, however, he just chose to go with the flow. "Just roll with it for now, kid." he whispered to Vic. "I'm sure he just wants to he-wait did you just call me Wee-Wee?"

Last edited by SBR23 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:45 pm

BOS

"Where the Hell are we?! This isn't the Commonwealth!" proclaimed Elder Maxon as he spoke to his scribes "We were heading towards the right coordinates, sir" said one of the scribes, frantically adjusting knobs and buttons. Maxon sighed,"alright then, find a place to dock." He said, heading to his flight deck. "Maybe in that town." He added, seeing Wakeport in the distance, a few miles away. "Good idea sir. Sending some scouting parties out now." A scribe said, heading to the vertibird hold.

In a few minutes, the scouting parties, 3 Vertibirds, had been sent out. All three landed on the beach, slowly landing. Then, out jumped the Brotherhood Knights, armed with their gattling lasers, covered in Power Armor, two jumped out of each Vertibird, before the helicopters flew off, slowly flying inside the city. Off in the distance, above the sea, the Prydwen flew proudly, slowly floating towards Wakeport.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Big Band

"I swear, if I have to go through another round of introductions again I'm gonna bust a nut," Big Band muttered, looking out to sea at the scouting party. "Alright, that does it. Here's what I'm gonna do..."

Big Band extended a couple of sheets of nametag stickers adorned with colorful borders, the words "HELLO, MY NAME IS", and smiling cartoon crayons in one clamp, and a handful of markers in another. "Y'all write your names on these. This'll be the third round of introductions in a row, and I'd rather save my voice."

Big Band scrawled (to the best of his ability) "Big Band" on one of the stickers as Robin and Kiki did the same (for their own names, of course).

Big Band then skated over to the Marionette and with two clamps plucked the animatronic out of the sand. "You gotta invest in a pair of shoes," Big Band remarked.

Papyrus

"Way to make awkward conversation, kid," Toad said, leaning back on his chair, "especially considering that they just ordered--"

"NOW, NOW, TOAD; BE POLITE," Papyrus chided. "VAULT BOY MIGHT NOT BE THE MOST PRESENT OF FOLK, BUT HE STILL DESERVES OUR RESPECT, DOES HE?"

"unless that hell beast wants to possess him again," Sans added under his breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT, SANS?"

"i said, we ought to iterate what we ordered again."

"AH, YES. PIZZA AND PASTA... THE AMBROSIA OF THE SPAGHETTORE!" Papyrus declared. "OF COURSE, I'LL GIVE MY MEATBALLS TO THE DODOREX OVER THERE."

Sans turned to Toad. "so, toad, you ever get the feeling that you're being watched?" Toad asked.

"Sometimes. But I'm a jumpy guy, okay? Even if I don't jump well," Toad replied.

"fair enough."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:03 pm

Vault Boy
"I was always not much of the gentlemen, you know.."
Vault Boy said.

"I was always a nervous guy and i still am. Considering, that Vault-Tec made me like this!"

"In my world, its always dangerous. I am not in your own little jolly worlds, i am in a dangerous universe."

"Its hard to explain, in my universe it was a alternate Earth where the Cold War never ended, and technology was always stuck in the 50's!"

"Then a nuke happened, thousands of em'. And it completely destroyed the world!"

"Uhh, maybe i shouldn't go too far into that kind of chit-chat.."
Said Vault Boy.

Zalgo
"Come on, you two. You can trust me! I've.."
Zalgo paused.

"I've..Changed sides, i've turned myself around. And now i'm not that evil villian you know anymore."
Zalgo continued to walk toward the hotel. forgetting that he can teleport.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:41 am

Dave "stalker" Chappy

As Dave continued his observations, he took note of Sans speaking.

After careful observation, and an attempt at reading his lips to see what he was saying, Dave came to the realization that reading the 'lips' of a skeleton is hard.

All he could do was try to make inferences of what Sans said based on what Toad's response was. But he'd have to do that another time. For now he had double the observations to make considering a blimp had come out of nowhere.

Explozevo

For some reason, that beat up frog thing looked familiar.

Must be some bad tacos speaking to Explozevo again.

Deciding he'd rather hang around one of the richest guys he knew, Explozevo tagged along with Pennybags. Now Explozevo wasn't staying with the old man for money, but surely someone like this must have some body guards or something.. Right?
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:31 am

Isaac
"Oh, this frog needs help?  I suppose I can offer that."  Isaac held his hand out towards Tentaquil and used some healing psynergy.

"It'll be alright."  Isaac looked at Tentaquil.  What an odd little guy, he was.

Isaac turned to Explozevo.

"So... Have we met before?  My name is Isaac.  Who are you?"  Isaac asked Explozevo.

Donnel
Donnel took Dawn's hand and hopped onto the Gastrodon.  He looked up into the sky.  A distant memory came to him.

Donnel remembered something.  He remembered an intense battle.  A strange man... Standing there, a large group of people, wailing upon him...

As suddenly as the flashback began, it ended.  Donnel shook his head.  He looked towards Dawn.

"Well whowee!  I sure am glad ya saved me... I was a goner!" Donnel exclaimed.

"I'm Donnel.  Who're you?" Donnel asked Dawn.

The ocean
Somewhere within the depths of the great ocean... Something was stirring.

A submarine came up from the depths.

Someone looked out towards Donnel and Dawn.

That someone then proceeded to sink the submarine back down into the depths of the ocean.

"I suppose it is time for us to intervene..."

The submarine floated drearily off into the distance, passing through the water with ease, it's great screw beating the water with magnificent force.

Lucas
Lucas appeared in this new world, unaware of where it was.

He looked for Ness who had been with him before they jumped into the portal.  He was nowhere to be found...

Dark Pit
"A dream world?  Weird..."

"Do you know what this might be?  He came up to me while I was in that dream world." Dark Pit said.  He held out the Eevee so that Robin could get a good look at it.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:11 am

Explozevo

Explozevo chuckled a small bit as he replied to Isaac, "We probably met before, amigo. With how things are I wouldn't be able to remember half the people I've seen recently. Me llamo Explozevo."

The demolition expert took a good look at the magical whatever his new acquaintance was doing, intrigued by the.. Whatever. "So.. How does that work exactly? The whole... What you're doing right there."
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:13 am

Isaac
"This is psynergy...  It stems from alchemy, an ancient power that exists in the land of Weyard, where I come from... I takr it you're not from there, right?" Isaac asked his new acquaintance.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:06 am

On the distant sea, a single, brown, rusty trash can floats aimlessly. In it, lay 3 of the most vile, stupid, terrifying, and goofy creations to ever walk the streets. They are the Slaughter Me Street Gang. Follower, Greeter and Waiter. The first to wake up was Follower. He scratched his butt with violent and excruciating pleasure. He looked around. No land to be seen for miles. He smashed the skull of Greeter, who was still asleep until Follower's fist woke him up. "Wake up ya bozos." he muttered angrily. Greeter woke up, and yawned a terrible, ear screeching moan that none of the others seemed to mind. "I'm up boss. Say, where are we boss?" she said in her raspy voice. "I dunno. Ask Waiter." said Greeter, arms folded. "Rise and shine, dragon breath!" screeched Greeter. The yellow, dragon-like creature turned to the other side of the trash can in his sleep. "Five more minutes." he mumbled. Follower conked him up side the head with his fist to quickly wake him up. "Duh, I'm up already! Gee!" he cried, in his slurred and deep voice. "Duh, say, uhhh, where the heck are we?" "I dunno." said Follower scratching his head. "But we ain't gonna get to land just sitting round here like a buncha dysfunctional animatronics!"

Within moments, the trash can squashed and stretched into an entirely different object, a pirate ship. A schooner to be exact, however, because of their violent behavior, the ship was equipped with turbines. The entire gang now had on pirate based attire. "Hoist the sails! Ready the turbines! Swab the poop deck!" yelled Follower. He headed up to the steering wheel of the entire ship. He grabbed hold of the wheel for a while, and afterwards took his right and and put it on the ignition. The turbines roared. Follower jumped up as a barrel chair appeared from the floor. He fastened his seatbelt, grabbed a cigarette and floored it. The ship flew across the briny blue like a speed boat on crack. Waiter and Greeter held on for dear life, but at the same time they were laughing insanely. And so was Follower. Follower grabbed his telescope and set eyes on Wakeport. "LAAAAAAAAAAAND HOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he shouted.

Meanwhile, for the time period where Weegee, Vic, Zalgo and the others had gone, the Marionette had time to buy himself some shoes to walk in the sand with. Suddenly, the ship came into view. "What the hell is....?" he mumbled. His confusion soon turned into panic as he ran towards the basketball court Headdy was practicing on. "PIRATES!" he screamed in fear. Headdy immediately stopped and looked at the lanky animatronic running towards him at high speeds. "What's wrong?" he asked. The Marionette had sweat running down his mask. His eyes where bulging and filled with fear. "PIRATES! COMING THIS WAY!" he screamed. "Pirates?" Headdy said in shock. "Well, I'm sure if we just reason with them, they'll go away!" he said. The Marionette's jaw dropped. "ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD?!" he screamed. "THESE ARE BLOOD THIRSTY PIRATES! They don't want to make peace! They just come, kill a few people, take what they want and leave!"  Headdy had enough of the Marionette's aimless shenanigans. He decided to wait until the "pirates" arrived to settle this issue. "We'll just have to wait it out then, huh?" he asked. The Marionette was practically pouring out sweat. "You don't understand, THEY'LL DESTROY US ALL!" he screamed. It was no use however. Headdy had made up his mind. Slowly and surely the "pirates" approached the beach of Wakeport.
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:36 am

"Extraordinary!" , Milburn exclaimed, scurrying towards the fakemon and looking astonished, as the cuts started to heal and scab up ,falling off of the Fakemon's body.

"Alchemy hmm?", The Monopoly man inquired taking out a monocle and squinting at the rapidly healing principles of magic.
My dear this could revolutionize the medical industry!", Think of all the countless millions we could save on broken bone costs, and medical supplies!"

The Board Game Icon's eyes transfigured into gold dollar signs, as he rubbed his hands together, RinTintin yipped and ran around sensing his master's excitement.

"Frog I'm sure you're quite healed up, right?"The Monopoly man.

"Well actually I could use a lit-" Tentaquil began before being interrupted "Good than if you don't mind I have matters to attend to!" Penneybag's snapped his fingers, and the Rooski dropped the fakemon rather abruptly, then turned and lumbered after Milburn.

Tentaquil gave a "Well screw you too" glare at the Monopoly man, before dusting himself off and walking away.

Milburn stopped in front of Issac leaning all his weight on his walking stick.
"How many people from Weyword, have your particular talent?"

Tentaquil walked away, as he passed a store window, and stopped as he saw his reflection, a smooth white scar cut across the top of his dome, slicing down across the middle of his face.

"How long was it been?"thoughts flashed back, a Rodent man made out of rubber, giant zombified dinosaurs, that ever ticking clock creature with a English accent, the Hype bus
Such chaos, such danger.

"I wonder"
he thought as he tapped his claws absentmindedly on the window "If I can survive much more of this...."
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:43 am

BOS

The two Knights in front of Big Band did not respond, but began to whisper to eachother, obviously audible due to their suits.

"Is it a Synth?" One of them said to the other.

"No idea, but whatever it can be is called "Big Band".

"I couldn't tell." whispered the Knight in a sarcastic manner.

"Should we tell the elder?"

"No, just keep moving"

The Knights then stopped huddling from their conversation, and one proclaimed "Step aside, sir. We're on duty.", as both Knights lumbered past Big Band, still carrying their immense futuristic weapons.

The Prydwen flies high above the city, as an intercom blares,"Do not be alarmed. Our intentions are peaceful. We are the Brotherhood of Steel." as two more Vertibirds eject themselves from the massive zeppelin.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:50 am

Dave "Stalker" Chappy

Dave looked at the massive airship, awestruck by its sheer size. Sure he'd seen magic and the such since he got here, but this seemed realistic, yet something that never would have been possible in his world due to the mayhem that plagued it.

One question blared in his head however, since when did the Brotherhood of Steel have a giant blimp? He thoroughly played Fallout 3, and never once saw this. Was this going to be in that cancelled New Vegas game?

Too bad the video game industry got shut down in his world.

While the Brotherhood he knew were typically good guys, he decided it may be a good idea to keep an eye on them. After all, this may be a completely different Brotherhood from his.

He continued putting more focus into Sans however. As powerful as the Brotherhood are, they don't possess the skeleton's raw power.

Explozevo

"Nah amigo, I'm from Mexico," Explozevo replied, before seeing the frog walk off to a storefront after being dropped onto the ground. Everyone's favorite terrorist then looked back at Mr. Monopoly and Isaac.

As much as he'd rather stay within range of the rich guy, he had to check with the frog. It seemed intelligent enough, and that drop it just experienced was less than friendly. "I'll leave you two amigos alone for awhile," Explozevo said, before going over to Tentaquil and asking, "Hey frogamigo? Tu bueno?"
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Robin

Robin pored over Eevee. After a couple of minutes of intense deliberation, she came to a genius conclusion.

"It's a furry animal," Robin decided.

Kiki glanced over Eevee. "It's quite cute. Like... Some sort of cat? Or maybe it's a fox?"

Big Band rolled his eyes. "Maybe it's a fairy," he said sarcastically. (He was partially right.)

Dawn

"My name's Dawn," Dawn said to Donnel, turning to face the farm boy as Gastrodon swam back towards the shore. The pink sea slug didn't even slow down; it powered through the currents as if they were nothing. "I'm from Twinleaf Town in the Sinnoh Region. That would be Hokkaido in Japan, but the Pokémon Association refers to it as Sinnoh in terms of regional Pokémon classification."

Dawn turned to see the beach and the hotels and shops in the haze. "So, Donnel, where are you from?"

Toad

"My fourth-wall senses are tingling," Toad said.

"I'M SORRY, WHAT?" Papyrus asked, as their server arrived with Toad's, Papyrus's, and Sans's food. "W-WAITER, CAN YOU GET US ANOTHER PLATTER OF SPAGHETTI?" Papyrus requested, turning back towards the leaving waiter. The waiter wrote that down. "REMIND ME TO GIVE A TIP LATER. SO, TOAD, YOU WERE SAYING?"

"Eh, it's nothing important. Or, rather, nothing you could wrap your head around," Toad said with a shrug.

"I SUPPOSE IT ISN'T," Papyrus agreed.

"i'm getting that feeling of being watched," Sans said. "which is fine by me, as long as the watcher in question IS NOT OUT TO GET ME OR PAPYRUS OR SOMETHING," he added, that last part rather loudly, so that anybody whose initials happened to be Dave "Stalker" Chappy could hear.

"SANS! WE ARE AT A RESTAURANT!" Papyrus snapped.

"lighten up, bro. we're sitting outside."
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Dave "Stalker" Chappy

Dave's eyes widened before he quickly lowered himself below the roof's edging, fear running through his veins. Somehow, Sans knew he was up here...

Dave took such care to prevent being spotted when he climbed onto the roof. Even picking the perfect angle based on the peripherals of each person at the table. He had no intention of harming either skeleton, as Dave was rather poor in terms of combat skill. But he needed to keep a watchful eye on the short one, the one who could dodge any attack. The one who could teleport and turn the world to blackness for a short period of time.

Dave simply sat there for, from his scared point of view, millennia. He almost didn't want to look back over the edge, afraid it would be one of those horror movie moments where Sans' face would be right there in front of him. And then that's when the movie's first victim dies at the hands of the skeleton.

With his pretty much everything shaking, Dave let out ragged breaths as he brought the binoculars to his eyes and slowly raising himself little by little to just look over the edge and continue his observations.

TR-18

Hundreds of subroutines and subsystems did tens of millions of calculations every second. Trajectories, velocities, and all manner of complex equations ran in the back of the robot's 'mind' as it leaped from trees and swung on vines. Precise, minuscule changes in the angles of the android's joints were made, giving it maximum efficiency in its quest to watch the lands owned by its tribe.

After all, it was its holy duty to watch the forest, ensure everything is balanced, at peace...

[THREAT DETECTED]

The robot dropped from the vine, smashing into the dirt feet first with the force of a train. Its head snapped to see a small baby bird on the ground, flapping its wings in a desperate attempt to reach the nest so high above the ground. TR-18 calmly reached down to cup the bird in its free robotic hand, softly speaking to the creature in its slow mechanical language.

TR-18 extended its legs to full height with the aid of its spear, allowing it to gently place the young creature back within its nest. Satisfied with what it had done, TR-18 turned away from the nest to continue its patrol..

But then something very... unnatural happened.

TR-18 found itself in a foreign land, where even the air was different. It had many of the same compounds, but in different quantities. The humidity was different. But the biggest difference of all... Was the lack of the forest.

Instead, it found itself in the presence of a small, furry, and unknown creature. As well as a large machine-looking thing that seemed to be composed of instruments. And a.. Human!

TR-18 quickly dropped to one knee, showing its respect for Robin while keeping itself steady with its spear in its right hand. He would have said some sort of greeting, but he learned long ago how hard it was for humans to understand his language, so he simply stayed in his pose of respect until the human allowed otherwise.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next