Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+10
Mr.H
Zerbie The Slug
SissyGamer
Dark Pit
Megaman177
SBR23
Giganos123
Leonir
WeLurkInTheShadows
thecardiackidofDCVII
14 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 3 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:51 am

I believe he was referring to the Brotherhood and their army.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 3 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:52 am

EropsToad wrote:I smell a raid coming. Be aware that te nonviolence policy is still in effect. I don't want to have to Rosalina anybody.
I liked Rosalina as a character but she was way too OP.  The only reason Dester and co. ever godmodded or anything like that was to keep up with her (and Tyrannolodon's armies) level of OP-ness.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:20 am

Username: Zandoo

Name: TR-18 (Can be pronounced as "Trib")

Sex (if any): None

Height (you can approximate): 8 ft. (8.5 ft if middle section of leg is fully extended)

Weight (you can approximate): 208.7 lbs.

Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 3 Tr_18_by_lowfn-d9makfl

Universe: Light Train

Abilities: TR-18, or more commonly referred to as 'Trib', is a sapient humanoid-esque robot made of a non-conductive metal native to its homeworld. Its race of machines were built for agility, and the capability of developing their own forms of combat and analyzing its opponent's form of combat, allowing Trib to improve upon its own fighting style even further.

As with all warriors of its tribe, Trib carries a long rod with an electric spearhead on one end, which delivers a shock equivalent to ~2500 V. The light grey object potruding from the bottom of its head is actually a detachable dagger for use in close combat where its spear has become inaccessible.

The TR robot speaks in a distorted, slowed down, and just generally creepy form of English. An example of their language can be founf at the bottom of this sheet.

Bio: TR-18 was assembled above its homeworld of PT-172 by a team of robotic evolutionist engineers whose organization had spent over two centuries creating an entire galaxy of artificial life capable of 'evolving' in a sense.

A few hundred years after being deployed onto the planet, the Tribal Race (Or TR for short) had developed religion, viewing nature as holy, with humans being the Gods that watched over them, despite the organization that created the TR having long since been disbanded.

The first 30 TR robots created each lead their own distinct tribes all over the planet, with TR-18 leading the once weakest in the tropical areas just above the equator of the planet.

When tribe 27 began embracing acts of heresy, and attempting to take over other tribes on the planet, a massive war broke out between the industrial tribe 27 and the rest of the tribes dedicated to preserving their culture and the balance of nature.

The war had caused the destruction of over half of the tribes on the planet, with tribe 27 still holding the advantage. It was only until a group of unknowing humans stumbled upon the planet and decided to intervene, did the tides of war change. The tribes felt hope once again, and even members of tribe 27 had the fear of God reinstated within them after seeing the arrival of the humans.

By the end of the war TR-18 had lead his tribe alongside the humans in the final attack against TR-27 and its tribe, thus giving tribe 18 the honor of wielding advanced weaponry left behind by the humans in order to better protect the world the TR loved so dearly.

To this day, TR-18 leads his tribe with pride, always willing to aid the other tribes if need be.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Sound Clip of Voice: TR-18 greeting someone http://vocaroo.com/i/s07M8KVDDHmM
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Accepted, Zandoo; you can go ahead and post that in the character sheets section
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm gonna enjoy writing TR-18.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:04 pm

I don't know what's wrong with me, when TR saw Robin I said "A HUMAN!" out loud in a Papyrus-y voice.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:17 pm

EropsToad wrote:I don't know what's wrong with me, when TR saw Robin I said "A HUMAN!" out loud in a Papyrus-y voice.

It's okay.

I was thinking of Papyrus too.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Finally caught up with the IC and posted as well.
Leonir
Leonir
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:31 pm

YAY
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:30 pm

Zandoo wrote:Thankfully, this was not its first time meeting a deity, and it had learned their secret greeting ritual of hand-shaking. If only it could properly convey how much of an honor this was.

TR-18 is already one of my favorite characters to write now.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:21 pm

Ah, how I love back-and-forth banter.

Also, just a reminder: if I ever forget to respond to someone, just let me know.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:36 pm

I have a lot to catch up on.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaman177 Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 am

Webber's a shy sort
Megaman177
Megaman177
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:41 am

zalgo has a fuckin' plan.. mmmmm he must be pissed to have it interrupted..

hes gonna have some trouble trying to hold his anger against Sans and Papyrus..
"think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.."
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:04 am

Big Band, to TR-18 it is you who are the little one.

You are all little ones.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:54 am

lowfn wrote:Big Band, to TR-18 it is you who are the little one.

You are all little ones.
I suppose that makes Kiki the littlest one.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:04 pm

If I've accepted your new sheets, please go ahead and put them in the Character Sheets thread for this roleplay.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:01 pm

EropsToad wrote:If I've accepted your new sheets, please go ahead and put them in the Character Sheets thread for this roleplay.

so i just go ahead and copy and paste my zerg sheet to the character sheet thread?

mmmkk
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:08 pm

SissyGamer wrote:
EropsToad wrote:If I've accepted your new sheets, please go ahead and put them in the Character Sheets thread for this roleplay.

so i just go ahead and copy and paste my zerg sheet to the character sheet thread?

mmmkk

Prrrrrrecisely.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm

EropsToad wrote:
SissyGamer wrote:

mmmkk

Prrrrrrecisely.

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt dunked onnnnnnn
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:20 pm

We have so many bad-guy armies. We need good-guy armies. WE ARE OUTGUNNED! OUTMANNED! OUTNUMBERED, OUTPLANNED! We've got to make an all-out stand! I'm gonna need a right-hand man.

Username: EropsToad

Name: Palutena's Army

Size of group: In addition to Palutena herself, the army consists of seven thousand Centurions, about four thousand Strongarms, and one thousand Knights. The army has about two thousand Juggernauts.

Description/Picture:
Palutena:
Centurion:
Centurion Knight:
Centurion Strongarm:
Juggernaut:

Universe: Kid Icarus

Abilities/Equipment: The army is mostly made up of Centurions, angelic-like characters with bows and a seemingly endless supply of arrows being their main attack strategy. There are also Centurion Knights, who exhibit large shields for extra protection, as well as Centurion Strongarms, who do not hold bows or arrows but use their brute strength to smash Pit into the ground.
Also, Juggernauts are a relatively new force in Palutena's Army. They are large, and they throw explosive stones at their enemies as well as shoot sprays of shots from their sides.

Full list of Palutena's abilities found in the link below.

History: Palutena's Army, also known as the Icarus Army, is one of the main armies in Kid Icarus: Uprising and the Kid Icarus series as a whole. The guard is mainly comprised of Centurions, with Pit being the captain of the guard as well as the main protagonist in the Kid Icarus series who the player often controls. Centurions once again appear with the role of assisting Pit as in past games, being named Centurion Assists. In Chapter 17, Palutena calls the army to aid Pit by carrying him on a platform into the main Aurum spaceship. Between Chapter 18 and Chapter 20, Palutena's Army becomes one of the main antagonists after Palutena's soul is taken by the Chaos Kin. Palutena turns Pit into a ring, and Pit wakes up three years later, unable to remember what had happened to him. His body however, remains loyal to the possessed Palutena. In Chapter 18, Magnus must defeat Pit's Body and return Pit's soul, trapped in the ring, to his body. Later in Chapter 20, Pit must go against Palutena. Throughout both these chapters, Magnus and Pit must battle several Centurions which serve as the main enemies in the stages.

Palutena (パルテナ Parutena), also known as "Lady Palutena," is the Goddess of Light, rightful ruler of Angel Land (Skyworld) and patron deity of and mother figure to Pit. She is kind-hearted and benevolent, as opposed to the cruel and malevolent Medusa. Despite being a divine goddess, Palutena also seems to be somewhat of a damsel-in-distress, as she was kidnapped and held captive by Medusa and needed to be rescued. She never physically aids Pit on the battlefield, but recently she has been given a much more active role as a major supporting character and Pit's greatest ally. She does, however, use her power attacks to fight Pit in Chapter 20 while possessed by the Chaos Kin.

Palutena's personality is not explored much during the first two games, although the general description is that she's a "pure-hearted and kind" goddess who puts her people before her own welfare. Palutena is generally a very kind and wise character. She is shown to care much about the human race and her personal army, and will go to great lengths keep them safe from harm.

Despite her mature appearance, she has been shown to have a very playful and mischievous side. Palutena often teases Pit, and even purposely puts him into dangerous situations in order to complete missions. She also has a habit of saying common phrases incorrectly and using complex vocabulary that confuses Pit. With the advent of Kid Icarus: Uprising, it is revealed that Palutena is rather light-hearted and a little playful. She gets along swimmingly with Pit and banters with him multiple times throughout the adventure.

She is also very intelligent and knowledgeable, helping Pit with various enemies, hinting at the best direction to take and how to get past certain obstacles. She is so successful at aiding Pit with information, in fact, that Hades calls her "Professor Palutena" and "Know-It-All Palutena" in the game's commentary multiple times. Her wisdom is also some of the greatest within the pantheon, allowing her to know weak points of enemies which is very handy for her angel during combat.

She is notable for being the only deity to be aware and admit that the gods' fighting is what causes so much suffering.

She also appears to have an unusually large appetite, and food never seems to be far from her mind, as displayed in numerous instances. She appears to like cooking outside of the game but is an amateur in skill level. Despite her young appearance, she is sensitive when it comes to the topic regarding her age and strongly dislikes being called “ma’am”.

Palutena also has shown very motherly traits, mostly towards Pit, which could imply that she raised him.

Alignment: Good

Link: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Palutena's_Army http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Palutena

--

Username: EropsToad

Name: Einherjar

Size of group: About the population of the Earth. The Valkyries and the gods of Asgard are selective.

Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 3 Walhall_by_Emil_Doepler

Universe: Norse mythology

Abilities/Equipment: Whatever weapons the individual einherjar had died with in hand. If an einherji fell with an axe in hand, then that axe becomes their weapon. Similarly, if an einherji died manning a tank, that tank would be their weapon. This allows for a large variety of weapons and equipment.

History: In Norse mythology, the einherjar (Old Norse "single (or once) fighters"[1]) are those who have died in battle and are brought to Valhalla by valkyries. In Valhalla, the einherjar eat their fill of the nightly-resurrecting beast Sæhrímnir, and are brought their fill of mead (from the udder of the goat Heiðrún) by valkyries. The einherjar prepare daily for the events of Ragnarök, when they will advance for an immense battle at the field of Vígríðr; the battle which the "ein" (here meaning single-time) refers to. Heimdall occasionally returned the best of Einherjar to Midgard or Jotunheim with the purpose of killing giants, but they were forbidden to talk with the living.

The einherjar are attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, the poem Hákonarmál (by the 10th century skald Eyvindr skáldaspillir) as collected in Heimskringla, and a stanza of an anonymous 10th century poem commemorating the death of Eric Bloodaxe known as Eiríksmál as compiled in Fagrskinna.

Einherjar come from across the Omniverse, for wherever there is brave death in battle, there shall be valkyries who take them to Valhalla.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einherjar
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Palutena!

I'm playing Pit, this'll be interesting to see
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:34 am

I must have missed something here, who's ships are appearing here again?
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:47 am

Zerg and Brotherhood of Steel, plus the Slaughter Me Street pirates
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:54 am

Never drive and clash.
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next