Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+10
Mr.H
Zerbie The Slug
SissyGamer
Dark Pit
Megaman177
SBR23
Giganos123
Leonir
WeLurkInTheShadows
thecardiackidofDCVII
14 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:27 am

I try to be more active but I'm busy a lot of the time and every post is like a mile long.  It's hard to read them.  Too many collabs.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:28 am

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:I try to be more active but I'm busy a lot of the time and every post is like a mile long.  It's hard to read them.  Too many collabs.

I did say that there won't be any full-cast collabs for a while.

Even solo, people write a lot of dialogue, so there's not much I can do about that, since I don't want to limit post length and stifle creativity.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:33 am

EropsToad wrote:
thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:I try to be more active but I'm busy a lot of the time and every post is like a mile long.  It's hard to read them.  Too many collabs.

I did say that there won't be any full-cast collabs for a while.

Even solo, people write a lot of dialogue, so there's not much I can do about that, since I don't want to limit post length and stifle creativity.

Yes, lets not be Slimes about creativity.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:30 am

CARDIACKID GET YO BUTT OVER HEAR: http://piratepad.net/v9P9XHNoUL
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:48 pm

hey just asking, where is all the characters right now?

vault boy and undyne are at Kini-Nui, which is next to the volcano. just need to be reminded of where everyone is
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Le-Koro: Robin, Big Band, Kiki, Dawn, Kjelle
En-route to Le-Koro (close to river that leads to the Kanae Bay river delta): Papyrus, Codsworth, Valentine, Dodorex (and Zombodos)
Naho Bay (en-route to Ko-Koro): Percy, Toad
Ga-Koro: Tentaquil, Isaac, Donnel
Mata Nui Skies: Neo-Empire
Makuta's domain: Makuta, Maleficent, Arthas, Jericho
Possibly en-route to Onu-Wahi: Marrows
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Well lets see Robin,Kiki,Big Band,Dawn, Kjelle,The Brotherhood of Steel are at Le-Koro
Percy and Toad
Nana and Popo ,King Harkinian, Weegee and The slaughter me street gang(I think two of them got froze) are en route to Mata Nui
Donnel,Issac and Tentaquil are in Ga-Koro getting some well needed Z's
Locusts are underground , Licking their wounds and planning another attack
Tarkin and the Neo empire are hovering over the island, Vader is being repaired(presumably)
Captain Nemo and his crew are beached somwhere near Ga-Koro
Papyrus,Codsworth,Nick Valentine are by a lake.

And Billy Marrows and Foamy are on the forest floor of Le-Koro.

Hope this helps
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Ussal crabs are good for merchants. Smile
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:08 pm

EropsToad wrote:Ussal crabs are good for merchants. Smile

I mean

Ussally
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 Tumblr_nzo61t76pE1tbqhsxo1_250
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:32 pm

EropsToad wrote:Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 Tumblr_nzo61t76pE1tbqhsxo1_250

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 0f4af69baed9d7253aef6afcb63fe258

also thank you for telling me, clears a lot of it up for me
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:51 pm

LOWFN GET YO BUTT OVER HERE

http://piratepad.net/YhctUqzLBd
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:44 am

Good find on the music, SBR.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:48 am

EropsToad wrote:Good find on the music, SBR.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 Oh-You-GIF-5

thnk u I try
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:36 am

What is all this collab soup I'm coming home to see?
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:28 am

As per popular request... it's time to paint the town red.

Name: Patricia "Peacock" Watson, and her Gang

Sex (if any): Female

Height (you can approximate): 4'6"

Weight (you can approximate): 96 lbs

Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 Latest?cb=20140526040159

Universe: Skullgirls

Abilities: Peacock, engineered from a mutilated orphan, uses her Avery unit and her Argus system to emulate the 'toons she sees on the TV screen. Her Avery unit can tear through (hammer)space itself to bring Peacock items that she can use to whack, shoot, drop, you name it. Essentially, she is a living cartoon character, with all the cartoon violence to boot. While her empty eye sockets do not allow her to see, the Argus system (the eyes on her mechanical arms) transmits visual input to Peacock's visual cortex, restoring her vision. In fact, the Argus system enhances her entire body, allowing her to move more swiftly and smoothly than a normal human being (like, well, a squash-and-stretch rubber-hose 'Toon). In her mouth is a bear trap--I mean, set of dentures, that she can pop out and use as a weapon, and she can manipulate her entire arsenal to fit her cartoonish theme. She has an endless supply of walking cherry bombs, a wide array of weapons in her metaphorical sleeves, and access to many large, heavy objects.

She can even do the Dio steamroller thing.

Full moveset: http://skullgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Peacock/Move_List

Bio: Patricia Watson is a defiant orphan who, alongside her friend Marie, was captured by slavers during the Grand War. To make an example of her, the slavers gouged her eyes out and badly mutilated her at age 12. Rescued by the intelligent Dr. Avian and the Anti-Skullgirl Labs, Patricia was repaired, made better, and given cybernetic implants (synthetic parasites) that defied reality itself. Dubbed the "Peacock Project", Peacock became the Anti-Skullgirl Labs' best hope for defeating the Skullgirl.

Bluntly put, Peacock is nothing short of insane. Happy-go-lucky and absolutely bonkers, with (time-appropriate) bloodlust, Peacock is certainly eager to "paint the town red"... with blood. Nothing sates Peacock's boredom more than a good cartoon and laying waste to anyone or anything in her sight. Brash, combative, and impatient, Peacock is easily the most outspoken and infamous member of the Anti-Skullgirl Labs, as well as the most prominent. Peacock is also, for the most part, optimistic and light-hearted, and considers imminent threats more of invitations to brawl. Her tendency toward violence is a reflection of both her tragic past and near-death experience as well as the cartoons she cherishes.

Despite having a damaged psyche, Peacock does not attack people out of sheer randomness or without provocation. Although rude and impersonal to fellow ASG Lab 8 members (and most people in general) superficially, Peacock still very much considers them family, and will go to certain lengths to protect them from harm (or in the case of her and Big Band's story mode, further harm). Dr. Avian was particularly close to Peacock, and his death sent her into an outrage to search for his murderer.

None, however, are closer to Peacock than Marie Korbel, her one true friend from her past and the Skullgirl she was tasked to destroy. In the end, she disposes of Marie as she was instructed, but personally sees to it that Marie's wish to end the Medici Mafia is carried out.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Link: http://skullgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Peacock

And as an added bonus:

Name: Frisk

Sex (if any): Unknown (pronouns: they, them, theirs)

Height (you can approximate): 3'8"

Weight (you can approximate): 69 lbs

Description/Picture:
Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 Frisk_ssb_transparency_by_locomotive111-d9nnigc

Universe: Pacifist!Undertale

Abilities: Extremely powerful determination, powerful enough for them to reset a timeline to a particularly strong instance of determination. Frisk, in a combat encounter, reveals their SOUL, a heart-shaped cursor-like entity, and becomes more agile as to avoid bullet hell attacks. Frisk also has the ability to ACT, or perform an action, in order to effectively show mercy and compassion. Despite this, Frisk has no Level Of ViolEnce, 20 hit points, and a low attack power, albeit one that is never used.

Bio: One day, a human fell through the barrier within Mt. Ebott and landed in a bed of flowers. Despite a flower's insistence that the world of the Underground was "kill or be killed," that human went on to befriend every monster that lived in the Underground, going out of their way to spare them and share in their hopes and dreams. Even when their caretaker Toriel insisted that they learn to fight, they refused to strike. Even when faced with relentless killers, the human, stalwart in their notions of mercy, never gave up, due to the sheer weight of their DETERMINATION. Even when the limits of their kindness were tested, even when monsters actively tried to kill them, the human never wavered.

On their adventure, they made many friends. Papyrus and Sans, the border-patrol skeleton brothers. Undyne, the greatest hero of all Monster-kind. Dr. Alphys, a nerdy lizard scientist obsessed with anime, and her robot Mettaton, a show-bot with fantastic legs and a charismatic personality.

They even befriended the desperate king ASGORE, as well as the very flower that wanted to kill them in the very beginning.

That human is Frisk.

Frisk talks to other characters, but unless the player receives a prompt on what to say, their dialogue is not shown. During battles, the flavor text describes what Frisk says. Outside of battle, when Frisk speaks on their own, the other character's dialogue box displays "..." to indicate them listening to Frisk.

Depending on the ending that the player is moving towards, Frisk can be depicted as friendly, in the case of the Neutral (or especially the Pacifist Route). In the Pacifist Ending, characters such as Asriel make emphasized note about Frisk's kindness, understanding, and grace. This is also the only ending when Frisk's name is given, which implies that this is their true character and personality.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Link: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Frisk
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:35 am

ITT:  Undertale x Dimensional Clash

and you guys thought I had too many The power of the acient shit characters in dcvii

Anywways...

erops did you respond to nemo
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:35 am

Papay is sleeping

Though he's probably going to get a very rude awakening from the car alarm

BTW we're here:

http://piratepad.net/YhctUqzLBd
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:56 am

>inb4 Frisk shows Jericho the meaning of friendship
lowfn
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:13 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FRISK IS FINALLY HERRRREEEEE

YUSSSSSHHHHHH

wondering how hes gonna squeeze into the story now
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:02 pm

lol shameless advertisement

i have a new roleplay that i want to play in. since no one seems to be interested in my roleplays, i'm just doing a shameful advertisement here. its a jurassic park roleplay, i thought people liked dinosaurs damnit

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com/t292-jurassic-park
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:12 pm

http://arvalis.deviantart.com/art/Undyne-583864669

I just want to take a moment and share this amazing picture of Undyne I found
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:13 pm

EropsToad wrote:http://arvalis.deviantart.com/art/Undyne-583864669

I just want to take a moment and share this amazing picture of Undyne I found

much strong

such sexy

wow

amazing

10/10 - IGN
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:31 pm

SissyGamer wrote:lol shameless advertisement

i thought people liked dinosaurs damnit

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 BraveNewWorld

Also, Sissy, after the day begins, do you wanna do a collab for the Locust and Zalgo?

Last edited by Mr.H on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Mr.H wrote:
SissyGamer wrote:lol shameless advertisement

i thought people liked dinosaurs damnit

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 14 BraveNewWorld

get in the rp

or there will be CONSEQUENCES!

EDIT: sure, i can do a collab with ya.

but now, i dare you to join mah jurassic park RP

i find it kinda strange that no one likes my roleplays. god fuckin' damnit
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next