Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

+10
Mr.H
Zerbie The Slug
SissyGamer
Dark Pit
Megaman177
SBR23
Giganos123
Leonir
WeLurkInTheShadows
thecardiackidofDCVII
14 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 13 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Okay Donnel, Tentaquil, and Issac are where Percy and Toad previously were(Ga-Koro I believe), Billy Marrows is in the cavern with Jerhico, Lichlord, and Mal, and Puppybot ,.Giffinny, and two possessed Nui Jaga are somewhere near Po-Koro.
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 13 Empty Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:20 pm

And... Mostly everyone else is in Ta-Koro.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Locusts: "Curses! Foiled again! Drat you, meddling humans!"
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:18 pm

EropsToad wrote:Locusts: "Curses! Foiled again! Drat you, meddling humans!"

"FINALLY! GOOD JOB, DODOREX! NOW LETS GO EAT SOME SPAGHETTI!"

that reminds me, i just ate some spaghetti for lunch a few minutes ago.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:18 pm

The next combat will be in Le-Koro, and I will initiate it.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:22 pm

"You know it!"

-the entire locust horde.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Mr.H wrote:"You know it!"

-the entire locust horde.

"We would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling tactician, tubaman, fish warrior, skeleton, synths, witch, ape, ice ball, blah blah blah! And your meddling dinosaur, too!"
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Reserving Dr. W.D. Gaster.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 pm

EropsToad wrote:Reserving Dr. W.D. Gaster.

ENTRY NUMBER SEVENTEEN

DARK DARKER YET DARKER
THE DARKNESS KEEPS GROWING
THE SHADOWS CUTTING DEEPER
PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE
THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT
SEEMS
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING
WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK?
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:54 pm

just reserve the rest of the Undertale cast.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Username: Mr.H

Name: RoboCop/Alex Murphy

Sex (if any): Male brain/voice

Height (you can approximate): 6.2

Weight (you can approximate): 200 (He's a robot, so he's fiine)

Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆ - Page 13 901935-product-silo

Universe: RoboCop

Abilities: RoboCop's primary weapon, the Auto-9 remains stored in a mechanical holster which deploys from RoboCop's right leg. It is also modified so it will not fire unless Robocop is the one using it.

A large jetpack that allows RoboCop to fly. It also doubles as a replenishing system for when RoboCop's battery system is low on power.

RoboCop's terminal strip is a sharp spike-like device that protrudes from Robocop's right fist. This device can be used by Robocop to interface with a corresponding data port in order to download information from the police database and compare information he's gathered from his missions with the police database. Not actually a weapon, this device was also used to take out Clarence Boddicker; having pinned RoboCop under a pile of scrap metal, the cyborg waited for Boddicker to approach and then stabbed Boddicker in the throat, killing the crime lord.

grenades called Ordinances were equipped in his left thigh holster that, when placed on an object, beeps. Once beeping, a shot from the Auto-9 will trigger it to ignite an explosion. The power of these explosives range from Level 1 to Level 10, with a Level 3 grenade having enough explosive force to destroy a solid metal security door.

RoboCop also has Thermal Vision.

Bio: After receiving the call from the emergency room, the scientists and surgeons at Security Concepts swung into action, harvesting what was left of brutally slain police constable Alex Murphy's organic components: parts of his digestive tract, most of his brain, several organs and his left arm, though the arm was later amputated on the behest of Bob Morton, effectively turning Murphy's remains into the OCP Crime Prevention Unit 001, or RoboCop, as he is more widely known, a cyborg with computer and mechanically assisted reflexes, memory and a 'lifetime' of law enforcement programming and a selection of dynamic software for plotting strategies and ballistic vectors in any situation. In short, the ultimate crime fighting machine.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Link: http://robocop.wikia.com/wiki/RoboCop_(cyborg_1987)

Last edited by Mr.H on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Mr.H wrote:just reserve the rest of the Undertale cast.

Hey, hey, that's not legal in my rules. Nobody can just reserve an entire group of characters.

Also, Gaster played an integral role in the Dimensional Clashes on the DC website.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:56 pm

oh.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:58 pm

im sorry i just need one more little collab for something important

http://piratepad.net/v9P9XHNoUL

erops you can put the arrival of the heroes there as well :p
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 pm

BEEEP! BEEEEEEEP!

Mr.H and possibly everyone else required at this location: http://piratepad.net/v9P9XHNoUL

report in as soon as possible.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:29 am

Heron, Robocop is accept
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:36 am

Okay, Mata Nui Day 1 absolutely needs to finish tonight.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:55 am

Can someone explain to me what is going on?  There's just so much to read and I got confused with all of the people being everywhere.  Last things I remember are Percy and Toad on the island, Isaac, Donnel, Tentaquil going there, and Robin with her group fighting the Locusts
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:03 am

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:Can someone explain to me what is going on?  There's just so much to read and I got confused with all of the people being everywhere.  Last things I remember are Percy and Toad on the island, Isaac, Donnel, Tentaquil going there, and Robin with her group fighting the Locusts

I would like to know also.
SBR23
SBR23
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:04 am

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:Can someone explain to me what is going on?  There's just so much to read and I got confused with all of the people being everywhere.  Last things I remember are Percy and Toad on the island, Isaac, Donnel, Tentaquil going there, and Robin with her group fighting the Locusts

Percy and Toad left Ga-Koro (which is a floating town, not an island) to go to Ko-Koro (the icy region), as Isaac, Donnel, and Tentaquil came to Ga-Koro.

Robin, etc. beat up the Locusts and left Ta-Koro for Le-Koro. Robin, Big Band, Kjelle, Dawn, Kiki, and the Brotherhood of Steel left by air, while Papyrus, Dodorex, Undyne, Nick Valentine, and Codsworth left by ground. Vault Boy was revived. Papyrus's group fought a Heartless, and then got interrupted by Mol.

Undyne and Vault Boy got kidnapped by Zalgo.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:12 am

I still feel like things are moving too fast.  Are people still following that policy we put in place
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:14 am

Everybody is following the policy I implemented. In fact, I think the RP's slowed down considerably.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:29 am

EropsToad wrote:Everybody is following the policy I implemented. In fact, I think the RP's slowed down considerably.
Thankfully, but it's still kind of fast
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:50 am

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:
EropsToad wrote:Everybody is following the policy I implemented. In fact, I think the RP's slowed down considerably.
Thankfully, but it's still kind of fast

Well, now that I've summarized stuff for you, it's the perfect time to hop into the flow of things.

Here are a few tips for maintaining an active role in any roleplay (and this part is for everybody):

• Be an active roleplayer, not a passive one. A wallflower roleplayer who stands by and only describes what's going on around them and only follows will fall out of touch with the story due to not becoming engaged with it. To avoid this, don't simply describe the goings-on. Verbs, verbs, verbs!
  • Catch up on as much IC as you can, and ask questions. This will help you get a better understanding of what is happening in the narrative.
  • If your character is being left out, be proactive. This is something that I don't want to see happen. If you're being isolated, then say something, and someone will most likely attempt to interact with your character. Of course, it helps to be more active online in general in terms of the RP scheme. As stated before, ask questions, and raise concerns about the narrative and whether or not your characters are being alienated.
  • Try to find smooth entrances for your characters. Chances are, people will be reluctant to interact with a character who feels forced into a situation. Give characters a reason for being where they are, instead of just plopping them into place and expecting things to magically start working.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:03 am

Leonir, can we write some Toad/Percy tonight? We've got to get at least halfway to Ko-Koro before the in-game day is done.
EropsToad
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next