Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While I am very thankful for all of your support.... (Also am Perma-banned now).

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

While I am very thankful for all of your support.... (Also am Perma-banned now).  - Page 2 Empty Re: While I am very thankful for all of your support.... (Also am Perma-banned now).

Post by DarkMagickan Fri May 06, 2016 6:53 am

Sharples wrote:Yeah. He also said "Me and Kyle used rotating bans to prevent having to deal with situations like the following every time we checked in on the forum..."

He's clearly manipulating how bad we are. Also, new accounts are supposed to have a clean record in their suspension. I literally was suspended once before we started doing that and I got a full rotation ban.

Doing things to get try and get unbanned on the Sporum were the anti-Sporum days where me, Darklord and a few others didn't agree with regulations. Turns out unbanning us was good advice, because me and Darklord have done so much for this community. Slime doesn't, and never will see it that way. Rolling Eyes  
Which is why I bypassed Slime and wrote Baza.  I'm convinced that Baza only hears Slime's side of things.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

While I am very thankful for all of your support.... (Also am Perma-banned now).  - Page 2 Empty Re: While I am very thankful for all of your support.... (Also am Perma-banned now).

Post by Sharples Fri May 06, 2016 7:08 am

Bazajaytee is our only hope now. It's their ultimate decision. Which is what worries me.
Sharples
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Fri May 06, 2016 7:33 am

It will take a whole lot of people writing Baza.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharples Fri May 06, 2016 6:02 pm

DarkMagickan wrote:It will take a whole lot of people writing Baza.

I agree, but I'm afraid of writing to Bazajaytee because I might fuck it up.
Sharples
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Sat May 07, 2016 7:03 am

Sharples wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:It will take a whole lot of people writing Baza.

I agree, but I'm afraid of writing to Bazajaytee because I might fuck it up.
Yeah, being too close emotionally might bite you in the ass.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2