Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I got banned.

+4
Giganos123
SissyGamer
DarkMagickan
NathanielRD
8 posters

Go down

Why I got banned. Empty Why I got banned.

Post by NathanielRD Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:44 am

Dumbass Email wrote:Hi NathanielRD,

It has come to our attention that you have violated the Spore Forum Guidelines.

Example:
SporeMasterSlime wrote:
Those are two different subjects entirely. My depression had nothing to do with my spamming the forum 2 years ago. I spammed the Sporum because I have a substantial dislike of you and wanted to give you as much work and crap to clean up as possible because of how you have treated this community and continue to do so today.

I must say, the fact that you put my name in quotations like that is enough to identify your petty, childish grudge against me. On top of that, you continue to refer back to 2 years ago when talking to me as though that stuff was still current. It is not and you are quite stupid to keep pretending that it is. I have made many good, positive contributions to this community. I partially am the reason Kyle is still here. I created a thread that is now stickied in the RP section. I created a Dark Injection club in CC. I create, I've made contests, I've written and helped people with technical issues, writing stuff, creating, all kinds of good contributions. I'm even the one who suggested to Kyle that we get new mods so without me that idea never would have surfaced. Yet you continue to say I'm some spammer when in actuality I hardly ever spam at all. In fact, I nearly never do since 2014. Sorry. But your grudge is pointless and it's just making more and more people angry with you and causing more and more drama to unfold. When you learn to step past your petty vengeful nature, be a mature adult and learn to socialize the way big boys do, then this community will settle down. But of course, you are incapable of being the least bit agreeable or even pleasant so you're going to ban me for this post. I will continue to return though, because I will never leave and I do enjoy watching you get angry with me, to be honest. It just goes to prove to this community how thin skinned and ridiculous you are. I am glad that people have finally seen what Sharples and I have been trying to tell them for the past 2 years.

You are not fit to be a SporeMaster and you are well aware of that. And it is solely because of you that this community's problems exist. Had you not been so prejudiced against certain groups in the beginning there would have never been the spam in 2014. There would have never been any of this mayhem. This community's problems are solely because of you. You are the crux. You are the center. And people are starting to finally catch on and realize that. You are rude, you are unfair, you are prejudiced, you are a complete insufferable, inconsiderate child and are not fit to run this community.

You don't have to prove anything to me. I don't care about your so-called contributions to this forum. And yes, I would have banned you (not just for this post), but then Kyle would unban you in a day and where's the fun in that? Also, I think you're taking this too seriously, I definitely don't feel like I deserve walls of text every time I post... I think you should devote your time to something more constructive. But I don't think you'll listen to my advice anyway Rolling Eyes

Date of post: 12/29/2015 03:53:37

Author: NathanielRD

Link: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/preList/84545/4016329.page

*Note that offensive images, movies, and flash files may have been removed from this report.

You have been temporarily suspended by SporeMasterSlime who left this note:

Profanity, insult

Please do respect our forum guidelines and the requests or our moderators and staff.

You can find our forum guidelines on appropriate behavior here:

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/4.page

Because of your violation your forum privileges will be temporarily suspended.

Your suspension will be in effect from 12/29/2015 16:25:59 to 01/05/2016 16:25:59. If your suspension is modified, you will receive further notice.

Thank you, and we look forward to your return.
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Why I got banned. Empty Re: Why I got banned.

Post by DarkMagickan Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:27 am

Profanity, insult....

Interesting.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:38 am

Amazing, isn't it?
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:41 am

Yeah. He's really stretching. We must have him scared.

He banned me for one day for "flame-baiting". Which I suppose I was, but then where is Selina's ban?
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:44 am

SporeMasterSlime wrote:"ALL THAT DARE DISAGREE WILL DIE!"
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:01 am

Pretty damn much.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:07 am

I had a clear history before the ban, a warning would be nice, not a fucking ban!
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:25 am

SporeMasterSlime wrote:Who ever said life was fair?
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:04 pm

DarkMagickan wrote:

that one quote is truly beautiful.
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Giganos123 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:53 am

SissyGamer wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:

And ignorant as hell.
Giganos123
Giganos123
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:58 am

Giganos123 wrote:
SissyGamer wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:

And ignorant as hell.
An ignorant quote from an ignorant man.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:58 am

DarkMagickan wrote:Yeah.  He's really stretching.  We must have him scared.
I could be confused, but calling a guy a dickhead is profanity and sort of insulting. Eh, what do I know? clown

I had my fair share of Slime, and I know he has his moments. I think it's actually stretching to run circles around around a guard dog while prodding him with a stick, then be indignant when he bites.

That said, I've done the same thing. Too old for that music now, though!
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:08 am

Why does the Sporum always want us to censor our thoughts on users? Respect is earned, not given and I shouldn't have to be polite to users whom I hate because there may or may not be children around. I understand SporeMasters are there to keep it from becoming some sort of SporeChan but Slime WAS being a dickhead.
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:11 am

If you haven't the power to actually fight back without being punished, I got a plan.

Just don't!

Slime and the userbase, for the longest time, just ignored each other. If you deliberately try to piss him off, that's what you're gonna get. You don't win anything out of it either. Not a hard concept. Razz
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:09 am

So we should just let him ban whoever disagrees with him? Top kek, great logic!
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:36 am

You know what, you're absolutely right. Now, gents, what do you lot propose for toppling this devious dictator and restoring power to the people?
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:43 am

I spent a couple of days trying (and failing) to find a password cracking program that doesn't install malware on the computer of the poor schmuck who uses it.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Anything like that you're not gonna find on the likes of Google or Bing, because hacking anyone's account of anything is illegal. It's essentially the metaphysical form of breaking and entering.
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Let's calm down on this thread. There is no need to argue. There's plenty of the whole user base vs Slime debate going on on the Sporum. Punk Rock, just let them have their rant. If the argument does continue I may have to lock this thread down. I'm not sure what it's doing in this section anyways.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:04 pm

That wasn't really an argument. There was one, maybe two comments that got lukewarm, and it ended right there. When you're posting something on some form of public social media, it isn't private, and is completely subject to the judgement of others.

I'm fine with the ranting, and I totally understand it too. Fabricating a false image is when it gets dumb, though. "Can't believe I got banned for profanity and insults after I posted a dickhead video on a forum for a young audience game", come on. We're more civil than that.
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:07 pm

If you want to debate about who was right or wrong in that situation, go to the Sporum to do so because there are threads there for that. Otherwise I'm locking the thread.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odious Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:08 pm

DarkMagickan wrote:I spent a couple of days trying (and failing) to find a password cracking program that doesn't install malware on the computer of the poor schmuck who uses it.

Hey, Sysadmin Odious here with some info.

The inherent problem is that server-side authentication, especially the kind that utilises lots of sensitive customer data like EA can easily stop Password-Cracking utilities via having multiple protocols and defensive software solutions for general flood and a strong firewall solution to stop brute-force styled password attacks from even succeeding internally, let alone externally from a web interface which is pretty much almost impossible at this current stage. For a dictionary-styled password generation attack, the server-side can simply choke up authentication attempts for that account or the whole node in question (to be on the safe side) and stop such a thing from happening beyond maybe one password guess per couple of seconds and that can also be countered very easily by simply having a strong password. You'd be looking roughly in the 'years' mark before you would even hope to get a successful guess from the software package of choice.

There are ways which involve buying some pretty damn black-hat utilities directly from hack-for-hire vendors and trying to compromise said companies datacenter instead of but I'm not going to even begin to get into that as it's more than my money's worth to mention. Plus you'd then have the trouble of having to try and break through the encryption on said data obtained.

It would be advisable to stop searching for a solution as you're just wasting your time.
Odious
Odious
Electro-Industrial Musician

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Odious wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:I spent a couple of days trying (and failing) to find a password cracking program that doesn't install malware on the computer of the poor schmuck who uses it.

Hey, Sysadmin Odious here with some info.

The inherent problem is that server-side authentication, especially the kind that utilises lots of sensitive customer data like EA can easily stop Password-Cracking utilities via having multiple protocols and defensive software solutions for general flood and a strong firewall solution to stop brute-force styled password attacks from even succeeding internally, let alone externally from a web interface which is pretty much almost impossible at this current stage. For a dictionary-styled password generation attack, the server-side can simply choke up authentication attempts for that account or the whole node in question (to be on the safe side) and stop such a thing from happening beyond maybe one password guess per couple of seconds and that can also be countered very easily by simply having a strong password. You'd be looking roughly in the 'years' mark before you would even hope to get a successful guess from the software package of choice.

There are ways which involve buying some pretty damn black-hat utilities directly from hack-for-hire vendors and trying to compromise said companies datacenter instead of but I'm not going to even begin to get into that as it's more than my money's worth to mention. Plus you'd then have the trouble of having to try and break through the encryption on said data obtained.

It would be advisable to stop searching for a solution as you're just wasting your time.
Thank you for preventing me from wasting more time. I didn't realize it was that complicated.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:24 am

Alright locking now.

cardiac edit: this topic had nothing to do with Spore.  Please keep this kind of discussion in general chat.  Thank you.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down