Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disbanding of the ECF (Emoticone Official Forum).

3 posters

Go down

Disbanding of the ECF (Emoticone Official Forum).  Empty Disbanding of the ECF (Emoticone Official Forum).

Post by Sharples Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:43 pm

http://emoticones.forumotion.com/memberlist

I think it's safe to assume that the activity on the ECF has gotten so low that it really isn't a community anymore. There I suggest we disband the ECF. I know this might be a shock to those who want it, but there is literally nothing going on over there and it's basically dead.

Therefor, I suggest we migrate the remainder of the forum into a more active community, which personally I think here would be great, we are declining our-self and it would probably be wise to increase our numbers and get some activity here.
Sharples
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Disbanding of the ECF (Emoticone Official Forum).  Empty Re: Disbanding of the ECF (Emoticone Official Forum).

Post by DarkMagickan Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:14 pm

There was a forum?
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Disbanding of the ECF (Emoticone Official Forum).  Empty Re: Disbanding of the ECF (Emoticone Official Forum).

Post by Darkel Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:50 pm

I've already invited most of the ECFers over here. Most of them already have accounts here, just unused. I think koopa still visits though.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down