We need a forum banner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We need a forum banner

Post by Darkel on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:23 pm

We need a banner instead of the one we have at the top of the page. It is a default. We need one that says Silent Scaffold and matches the forum color scheme. Basically the same colors, but different wording. If anyone has any ideas, post them here!
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Squishy473 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:58 pm

i had a banner that was just black with a decapitated lilladrake head…
avatar
Squishy473
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 207
Join date : 2015-12-08
Location : Not on this forum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Sharples on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:39 am

I already had a banner with the "anti-sporum thing" with a No slime allowed, not sure if it's allowed here though.

_________________
avatar
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 269
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : E621.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Darkel on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:14 am

Keep in mind this is definitely not the AntiSporum. Those days are done. We support the Sporum. We protect it, defend it, etc.
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by DarkMagickan on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:14 am

I found an old drawing of a scaffold... seeing what fun stuff I can do with it.
avatar
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Posts : 860
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 41
Location : Sitting on my ass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Sharples on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:18 am

How about this one?



Edit:

I was also going to say that people who support the unbanning of DarkLord to put this in their signature on the Sporum for a brief moment of time.

EDIT 2: I've updated the image, the other one didnt sit on the Sporum, use the one above now, I've replaced it with a slightly smaller one so it fits.
avatar
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 269
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : E621.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by DogeHershies on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:54 am

I'll make the banner if I'm supplied with ideas.

_________________

    Doge is a female. (Also obviously 420 doesn't need this Noodle Green Green so it's mine now)
avatar
DogeHershies
Placenta

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-12-27
Age : 20
Location : Satan's Anus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by rob55rod on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:08 am

Here's something:


I'll tweak it to use the right font if anyone can tell me the name of the font used on the buttons (or better still, provide a link).
avatar
rob55rod
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : How do I post an image of an actual location here?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Darkel on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:09 am

Oh now that one looks interesting. I'll like it. Doge and Zandoo are also cooking things up. I'll choose which one after everyone has submitted theirs

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by rob55rod on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:11 am

Darkel wrote:Oh now that one looks interesting. I'll like it. Doge and Zandoo are also cooking things up. I'll choose which one after everyone has submitted theirs
:OD

Um...do you know the font used on the buttons? I really wanna fix my banner to use that font >.<
avatar
rob55rod
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : How do I post an image of an actual location here?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Darkel on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:12 am

No I don't. Those came with the skin I used.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by DarkMagickan on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:16 am

I almost recognize that font.
Give me a bit.
avatar
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Posts : 860
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 41
Location : Sitting on my ass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:18 am

avatar
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Posts : 498
Join date : 2015-12-11
Age : 15
Location : Romania (someday...)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Odious on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Darkel wrote:We need a banner instead of the one we have at the top of the page. It is a default. We need one that says Silent Scaffold and matches the forum color scheme. Basically the same colors, but different wording. If anyone has any ideas, post them here!

I'l message you on Steam shortly. If you specify the banner dimensions I an animate one for you if GIF is accepted.
avatar
Odious
Electro-Industrial Musician

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 23
Location : Sixth Circle (Heresy)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by rob55rod on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Odious wrote:
Darkel wrote:We need a banner instead of the one we have at the top of the page. It is a default. We need one that says Silent Scaffold and matches the forum color scheme. Basically the same colors, but different wording. If anyone has any ideas, post them here!

I'l message you on Steam shortly. If you specify the banner dimensions I an animate one for you if GIF is accepted.
Wouldn't that be hell on mobile? (Especially for those of us with crap data plans)

_________________
avatar
rob55rod
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : How do I post an image of an actual location here?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Odious on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:26 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Odious wrote:
Darkel wrote:We need a banner instead of the one we have at the top of the page. It is a default. We need one that says Silent Scaffold and matches the forum color scheme. Basically the same colors, but different wording. If anyone has any ideas, post them here!

I'l message you on Steam shortly. If you specify the banner dimensions I an animate one for you if GIF is accepted.
Wouldn't that be hell on mobile? (Especially for those of us with crap data plans)

When I load up this forum on mobile, it brings the forum onto mobile-view which does not contain any graphical themes or banners.
With it not loading, it won't impact mobile traffic. Forumotion is somewhat decent like that for a freebie forum standard.
avatar
Odious
Electro-Industrial Musician

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 23
Location : Sixth Circle (Heresy)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by rob55rod on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Odious wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Odious wrote:
Darkel wrote:We need a banner instead of the one we have at the top of the page. It is a default. We need one that says Silent Scaffold and matches the forum color scheme. Basically the same colors, but different wording. If anyone has any ideas, post them here!

I'l message you on Steam shortly. If you specify the banner dimensions I an animate one for you if GIF is accepted.
Wouldn't that be hell on mobile? (Especially for those of us with crap data plans)

When I load up this forum on mobile, it brings the forum onto mobile-view which does not contain any graphical themes or banners.
With it not loading, it won't impact mobile traffic. Forumotion is somewhat decent like that for a freebie forum standard.
Oh, okay. Good to know.

_________________
avatar
rob55rod
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : How do I post an image of an actual location here?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Odious on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:15 am

Hey, I've spent a couple of hours spinning through ideas and I've came up with something for a banner eventually.
Is this fine? I've animated the gears via Smart Object Conversion in the Photoshop CC Timeline to just spin 360degrees forever.

Best to Click Enlarge it to let the animation run smoother.

_________________
avatar
Odious
Electro-Industrial Musician

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 23
Location : Sixth Circle (Heresy)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Darkel on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:53 am

Looks awesome! That works. Thanks!

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by rob55rod on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:50 am

Darkel wrote:Looks awesome! That works. Thanks!
I can't even read that thing .__.

_________________
avatar
rob55rod
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : How do I post an image of an actual location here?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Giganos123 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:28 am

rob55rod wrote:
Darkel wrote:Looks awesome! That works. Thanks!
I can't even read that thing .__.

It's mirrored.
avatar
Giganos123
Placenta

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 69
Location : Take three steps, turn left and walk straight.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by rob55rod on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:38 am

Giganos123 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Darkel wrote:Looks awesome! That works. Thanks!
I can't even read that thing .__.

It's mirrored.
I still can't read it.

Can someone please do something to prevent me from losing my mind as a result of being beaten at my own game in a style I really don't like ;-;

I mean, the gears thing is really good, I just don't like it personally. But that's just my opinion.

Sorry, just needed to get that out.

Nonetheless, congrats on winning this competition thingy, Odious! ^-^

_________________
avatar
rob55rod
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-12-28
Location : How do I post an image of an actual location here?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by EropsToad on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:17 am

I must say I really like this new banner. Evokes the scaffold in terms of building construction, in my opinion.

_________________
avatar
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Posts : 516
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 19
Location : Dating Papyrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We need a forum banner

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum