Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice Thread

+2
DarkMagickan
Darkel
6 posters

Go down

Advice Thread Empty Advice Thread

Post by Darkel Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:56 pm

Ask anything. Any question. Anything you need help with, whether on the Internet or in real life. We will give you some advice.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Advice Thread Empty Re: Advice Thread

Post by DarkMagickan Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:21 am

Okay, this one will be fun.

So a couple of months back, I helped a friend out by letting him stay at a rental property we have that is unoccupied (or was, as the case may be...) This worked out okay, except the poor guy doesn't make enough to cover rent. So three weeks ago, he moved in another friend and his girlfriend, with my (and my dad's) approval. (My dad still technically owns it.)

My friend has Asperger's, which is what led to him leaving his previous housing situation. His housemates could not (or would not) understand things like his seeming inability to clean to their standards, his inability to take social cues (or hints as he calls them) that most of us take for granted. This is important to the plot. Also, he is a Type I diabetic, which means needles.

So the next thing I know, this other guy is PMing me on Facebook Messenger, complaining about my friend's slovenly nature (which has improved about 900% since he left his last place of residence). He was also complaining of his inability to understand social cues, as well as his hypersensitivity to certain "trigger" words. (He has PTSD pretty bad.) I told other guy (Hell, let's call him Bill) to hang in there, and try his best to be clear and direct without being insulting. I also told him I was a safe place to vent. And vent he did.

Then, yesterday, I finally heard the other side of the coin, because the first guy (let's go with Mark) had had enough. Didn't want me dragged into it, and only filled me in because he felt like he was being tattled on. So on one side of the coin, we have Mark failing to clean his cat's litter box, occasionally leaving syringes (with the caps left on, I might add) on the table. On the other hand, we have Bill, shouting rather than talking, and Bill's girlfriend, "Kristina", harping on the fact that Mark left his sewing box open once and Kristina's cat cut his foot on a needle. (Cat? What cat? We, the management, were not consulted about a cat. That's in the lease agreement.) I also found out that Bill punched a hole in the wall, and was smoking marijuana in the house. (Not that I'm opposed to weed, but it does stink up a house, and we're actually trying to sell that one.) So I tried talking to both of them in group messaging, and ended up losing my temper with Bill, because he was saying some seriously hurtful shit. He then cited this as proof that housing management was being unprofessional. He also stated that he wished to conduct all future conversations with my manager, as I was incapable of being professional. (Keep in mind we were still somewhat friends at this stage.)
So today, being two days after the first month's rent was due, I headed out to their house to collect it, with my mother (part owner and manager) as witness to what was going on. When I arrived, only Mark was present. He gave me his share of the rent, as agreed between him and bill. He then stated that Bill wanted to wait until Kristina was there to witness the transaction so that I couldn't screw them over later by saying we hadn't gotten the rent check. Given that I did not have time to wait around for three hours for Kristina to get off work, I informed Bill via Messenger that management was sorry he had chosen to withhold rent, and that we would be leaving a 72-hour notice. At that, Bill chose to make his presence known. He was exhibiting hostile body language and posture, and his face and tone were angry, yet his words indicated that he wished to conduct the discussion professionally. He told my mother that he wished to discuss health and safety issues with her regarding Mark's cleanliness. Mother informed him that as a general policy, we do not delve into our tenants' personal interactions with one another. He insisted that Oregon state law required us to intervene, as his personal safety was at risk. (Never mind that I was hearing reports that he made Mark and his girlfriend, "Susie", afraid for their physical safety, and the fact that he was smoking pot in the house, which gives Susie headaches. He and my mother began shouting at each other, and when it became clear that he was getting nowhere with her, he proceeded to lead me through the house to look at the stain left in the living room by Mark's (already approved) cat. He began bemoaning the housekeeping habits Mark was exhibiting. I tried to explain to Bill that Mark's habits have vastly improved, but Bill kept interrupting me. When I raised my voice for the sole purpose of being heard above the much-beloved sound of Bill's own voice, he took out his cell phone and informed me that he was calling the police. At this stage, I exited the house through the front door and pulled out my own phone to call the Portland police department. Unbeknownst to me, Susie had already come downstairs at the sound of Bill's shouting and talked him out of calling the police. She then came outside and did the same to me. I went back into the house, where my mother asked if I was going to take photos of the damage done to the bedroom wall. I said, "I don't know, am I going to get hurt if I go upstairs?" Bill said, "Are you gonna raise your voice again?" Ignoring this, I went upstairs, phone in hand, and entered the master bedroom. (Gotta say, that place smelled dank.) I took the photo, then left the room, where I saw Bill standing three steps above my mother on the staircase, leaning forward and shouting with his fists balled. Mark proceeded to get in his face, and they were shouting at each other from a distance of maybe half an inch when I descended the stairs. Mom and I left at that point.

I later found out that Bill is trash talking myself and my parents on Facebook to anyone who will listen.

So here is my question:

Where should I hide the pieces of his body?
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnSunny Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:14 am

What's a scaffold, daddy?
CaptnSunny
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:35 pm

So far I have only been able to stuff two dicks in my ass. I want to make all the boys in my squad happy. What can I do to help me fit three?
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharples Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Punk Rock wrote:So far I have only been able to stuff two dicks in my ass. I want to make all the boys in my squad happy. What can I do to help me fit three?

Only two? You must be new here.
Sharples
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Punk Rock wrote:So far I have only been able to stuff two dicks in my ass. I want to make all the boys in my squad happy. What can I do to help me fit three?
get loose, use the watermelon
Mr.H
Mr.H
Heron King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down