Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My super aweshum Windows 9 commercial

3 posters

Go down

My super aweshum Windows 9 commercial Empty My super aweshum Windows 9 commercial

Post by MagicHeart Mon May 30, 2016 3:02 am

I don't remember how old I was when I made this, but it is HORRID. And Windows 9 never came to be Crying or Very sad I have no idea how to import Powerpoints to forums, so I'll just give you the dialogue.

"Windows will come back as the greatest with Windows 9! (next slide) Windows Paint is back and better than ever! Draw with only a pencil in Windows Draw! Convert drawings into 3d works of art with Windows 3d! (next slide) But there's MORE... (next slide) Internet Explorer now has up and down buttons! Now you don't always have to scroll! (next slide) PowerPoint now has 102 add on animations, plus more animated color and shape options! (next slide) Windows 9.. coming when there's a Real commercial, not a PowerPoint! (end presentation)

Whelp. Besides parts of the grammar being... questionable, what other things do you find wrong with it?

I find it horrid that I used exclamation points for EVERYTHING and that I thought Windows Paint was no longer around on Windows 7 because it wasn't in my desktop bar.  Embarassed
MagicHeart
MagicHeart
Placenta

Back to top Go down

My super aweshum Windows 9 commercial Empty Re: My super aweshum Windows 9 commercial

Post by DarkMagickan Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:32 pm

"But wait!  There's more!"
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

My super aweshum Windows 9 commercial Empty Re: My super aweshum Windows 9 commercial

Post by CaptnSunny Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:24 pm

"Now introducing Windows Bucket! The only thing you can do here is one of two things; to paintbucket your images repeatedly over and over, or to get an actual paintbucket and use it to smash your computer!"
CaptnSunny
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicHeart Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Actually, the idea of converting drawings into 3d is a pretty decent idea.
MagicHeart
MagicHeart
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down