Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is fucking bullshit!

+5
Odious
Zerbie The Slug
Sharples
Darkel
DarkMagickan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is fucking bullshit!  - Page 2 Empty Re: This is fucking bullshit!

Post by SissyGamer Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:18 pm

*cracks knuckles and grabs popcorn bag*

oh boy, this will be good *stuffs popcorn into mouth*
SissyGamer
SissyGamer
Catsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_N Sun May 01, 2016 4:55 am

Darkel wrote:Seriously though. Every time Slime chucks a ban my way, Doom has to make an "appeal" to get it removed. While I greatly appreciate the time he takes to do so, isn't it just a little ridiculous to have to go through what feels like a giant court hiering when all he needs to do is use his own judgment abilities to say, "ok that's wrong, I will undo it." Isn't that what Kyle did? And nine times out of ten my bans aren't lifted. Or, by the time someone does agree to lift it, it doesn't matter because it's been a week and it's already expired on its own -_-

I'm pissed. This is ridiculous. Mods should not subject themselves to each other and their only superiors should be the admins. Now sometimes they may need other opinions and help on making decisions. That I can agree with. But when you have to make "appeals" and shit to try to get someone unbanned, it's just a circle track. Slime is a stubborn, unfeeling asshole and that won't change. The only reason he is a SporeMaster is because he likes to use the ban button, probably because it's the only sense of offense he has in his sad life, while he cannot face people in real life.

It's hard to remove suspensions frequently, especially for anyone with previous suspensions.

Obviously Slime doesn't like when I make changes to his suspensions. That's understandable, but then again, removing suspensions on other's isn't really supposed to be taken personally...

It's usually a gamble, hoping that the person behaves better if I unsuspend them. If not, I have less credibility towards removing suspensions.
I don't like seeing people get suspended, but I can't always risk getting both them, and myself, into bigger trouble if it doesn't work out. It increases the chance of stricter punishments for them, and it makes it look like I'm not doing my job.

Don't usually agree with Slime, but I can't be enemies with him if I want to stay around. It doesn't take much for him to be able to turn the tables and make me look like the bad SM.
I honestly have no opinions about Slime. I don't care if he's removed or not. That's got nothing to do with me, and so I don't take it personally. I don't want to prove he's the bad guy, nor do I care if anyone thinks he is.
To me, he is no lesser and no greater than anyone else. His contributions, on the other hand... not much to talk about there.

I don't pick sides.

Kyle_N
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharples Sat May 07, 2016 12:10 am

SporeMasterSlime wrote:DarkMagickan, first of all. I used Windows' snipping tool to take the screenshot (it's a standard Windows program like Paint). If this is what you understood then you're clearly missing the mark. Not to mention you're being a little paranoid here. Also, lots of people have contributed to the community (infintely more than Darklord and Sharples), but they never felt the need to constantly create problems.

This is the biggest lie I've ever heard.
Sharples
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat May 07, 2016 12:20 am

Yeah he jumped right over that. He's avoiding it.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharples Sat May 07, 2016 12:24 am

Darkel wrote:Yeah he jumped right over that. He's avoiding it.

Ever since we've been banned he's been making so much bullshit that happened two and a half years ago, it's completely ridiculous. He needs to get over the fact that the shit we did was over 800 days ago.
Sharples
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat May 07, 2016 12:46 am

Yeah he's absolutely loving this. But this isn't the end.

Ironically though, I just noticed, my final post was nothing but the word "death" lol.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharples Sat May 07, 2016 2:17 am

Darkel wrote:Yeah he's absolutely loving this. But this isn't the end.

Ironically though, I just noticed, my final post was nothing but the word "death" lol.

It's obvious that is the sign that Slime will be demoted and leave the Sporum forever!
Sharples
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Sat May 07, 2016 7:00 am

I am actually considering taking a collection of his whiny excuses  and forwarding them to Baza.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharples Mon May 09, 2016 6:03 am

Actually, going through Slimes posts. This is probably the most bull-shit stained lie I've EVER heard in my life.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/30/84403.page

SporeMasterSlime wrote:

Aw*ed, please do a little research before saying something like that or don't say anything at all. Unfair bans? I've never given an unfair ban in these 6 years (in my opinion at least, maybe if you were a sporemaster you'd have a different opinion but that doesn't make it the right one). Excessively long bans? There are people here whom I would have banned forever if Maxis gave me the ability (or if admins visited these forums like they used to I'd notify them and they'd do it). If you think my bans are excessively long you have no idea what you're talking about. Please have a look around on the internet on other forums and you'll realize just how incredibly lenient I've been. Or don't, I won't lose sleep over it. Excessively rude? I suppose I haven't always been super polite but I'm trying the best I can. Nobody's perfect I suppose... I admit I don't always warn ahead of bans but I'm not gonna waste my time babysitting everyone on this forum with a flair for drama. Warning people not to make vague threats if I don't take back a suspension is totally fruitless and I'm sorry but I guess I'm not cut out for it.
Btw, it's very easy taking one comment out of context to make me look like a bad guy. When I said I (no longer) need a reason to ban Dark it was after he had already spammed the forum to oblivion multiple times. It's not like one day I saw him posting on the forum and decided to ban him.
Sharples
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMagickan Mon May 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Wow. Yeah.

Also, the Sporum is fucking boring now.
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum