Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite RP characters

4 posters

Go down

Your favorite RP characters Empty Your favorite RP characters

Post by Darkel Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:05 pm

What are some of your favorite characters you've ever made in an RP, or your favorite characters of others?

My favorite characters (made by me) are probably Kradus and Primitus from Ruthless Galaxy. Kradus being a really sadistic reptilian creature leading an empire known as the Dominion. He has a very complex story. And Primitus, likewise leading an empire, but one composed of strange unnatural beings called Loccalians. Primitus is also really freaking eloquent. However, another one of my favorites is Kavis from Pride Days, who was once an evil king but turned good thanks to some amnesia and being freed from possession.

My favorites from other people, probably Praedromus and Wrenon (made by Zaroas) from RG. Two very amazing villains right there. A Vrentus and an Eldraunn. I also love Corruption from the Color RP series by Glict. It was many years ago and I was terrible at RPing then, but Color was extremely fun and Corruption was a great bad guy.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your favorite RP characters Empty Re: Your favorite RP characters

Post by Zaroas Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Darkel wrote:My favorites from other people, probably Praedromus and Wrenon (made by Zaroas) from RG. Two very amazing villains right there. A Vrentus and an Eldraunn.

<3

In terms of my own characters, I would likely say Abarron from RG. It's important to note that the characters I've developed the most have come from Ruthless Galaxy because I've spent so much time there over the years. Abarron is a very multi-dimensional character with a lot of history. He's among my favorite characters due to how complex a person he is. If I had to name another, however, I would likely say Praedromus, for many of the same reasons as Abarron (The characters happen to be very intertwined).

From other people, I'll have to go with Absolute, one of curius' main characters in RG. Absolute is a fantastic and terrifying villain, and is one of the most accurately portrayed AIs I've seen in fiction. That's partially what makes it so brilliant - Absolute is a very logical being, and as such is often justified in its actions while the "protagonists" act out of irrational fear and anger. Another of my favorite characters is Kradus, made by our very own Darkel. Amazing villain, and one that is realistic given his backstory.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by AlloRaptor Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Does D&D count? Basically all of my favorites are from D&D
AlloRaptor
AlloRaptor
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:27 pm

AlloRaptor wrote:Does D&D count? Basically all of my favorites are from D&D

Yeah I'd say that would count.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlloRaptor Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Well then, my favorite of my own would have to be Azarel, the elf wild mage who trolled everyone, friend or foe.

My favorite of someone else would have to be Gotrek, because that was an amazing villain.
AlloRaptor
AlloRaptor
Mistreated Orphan

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:30 am

Slapstick easily, From his many iterations, something about all his nonsense and humor really appeals to me
WeLurkInTheShadows
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down