Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about yourself!

+13
Q
NathanielRD
Young420Fresh
Sharples
Mr.H
thecardiackidofDCVII
EropsToad
Punk Rock
Odious
DarkMagickan
CaptnSunny
SissyGamer
Darkel
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tell us about yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell us about yourself!

Post by NathanielRD Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:46 am

I got in trouble for my last post on this thread, my aunt's wife texted my mom the my last post on this thread from the monthly reports they get from Microsoft about my posts on the internet because their that type of people. That's not to say my mom is overprotective, as she lets watch videos with swearing and that stuff (I should bring up the fact that my aunt and her wife does not support showing kids that kind of stuff) but that is not the point. She only wants to see my posts on the internet to protect me from child rapists and that kind of stuff but the point I'm trying to make is that when they say it, they didn't react to it in a positive manner. I don't wanna make this wall of text any longer but I'm gonna edit that post and I want you to do the same thing with any message which quotes the original post. You people are my friends and I don't wanna get kicked off this site and possibly the entire internet as a whole

Thank you for your time.
PS, I'm sorry for spamming the thread with this crap but this matters to me.
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnSunny Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:09 am

You barely know anything about me, all you probably know is that I'm from the Philippines lol
CaptnSunny
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:04 am

NathanielRD wrote:I got in trouble for my last post on this thread, my aunt's wife texted my mom the my last post on this thread from the monthly reports they get from Microsoft about my posts on the internet because their that type of people. That's not to say my mom is overprotective, as she lets watch videos with swearing and that stuff (I should bring up the fact that my aunt and her wife does not support showing kids that kind of stuff) but that is not the point. She only wants to see my posts on the internet to protect me from child rapists and that kind of stuff but the point I'm trying to make is that when they say it, they didn't react to it in a positive manner. I don't wanna make this wall of text any longer but I'm gonna edit that post and I want you to do the same thing with any message which quotes the original post. You people are my friends and I don't wanna get kicked off this site and possibly the entire internet as a whole

Thank you for your time.
Honestly your donkey kong avi makes me more scared of you than you should be of me.
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:35 am

NathanielRD wrote:I got in trouble for my last post on this thread, my aunt's wife texted my mom the my last post on this thread from the monthly reports they get from Microsoft about my posts on the internet because their that type of people. That's not to say my mom is overprotective, as she lets watch videos with swearing and that stuff (I should bring up the fact that my aunt and her wife does not support showing kids that kind of stuff) but that is not the point. She only wants to see my posts on the internet to protect me from child rapists and that kind of stuff but the point I'm trying to make is that when they say it, they didn't react to it in a positive manner. I don't wanna make this wall of text any longer but I'm gonna edit that post and I want you to do the same thing with any message which quotes the original post. You people are my friends and I don't wanna get kicked off this site and possibly the entire internet as a whole

Thank you for your time.
My parents are like that too, I have to carefully hide this stuff from everyone in my family.  They wouldn't approve.
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerbie The Slug Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:54 am

This place is okay.....
But based on what's been posted over the weeks....

It's just a forum for the Teen-Adult Demographic...
Zerbie The Slug
Zerbie The Slug
Egotistical Slug

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/uglydollfan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnSunny Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:40 am

Punk Rock wrote:

Thank you for your time.
Honestly your donkey kong avi makes me more scared of you than you should be of me.
^^^
CaptnSunny
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Punk Rock wrote:

Thank you for your time.
I'm not scared by you, far from it. However my family thinks somebody here may be a child rapist.
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnSunny Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Due to the fear of NathanielRD's parents not taking a joke, I had to remove the original post. Here are some emoticons instead.

Frisky Frisky Frisky Frisky Sans Papyrus Sans Papyrus

Last edited by CaptnSunny on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
CaptnSunny
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Please tell me you're kidding.
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnSunny Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:08 pm

NathanielRD wrote:Please tell me you're kidding.  
lol im jk but then again parents take things seriously so i'm gonna have to remove that post
CaptnSunny
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:36 pm

NathanielRD wrote:
Punk Rock wrote:

Thank you for your time.
I'm not scared by you, far from it. However my family thinks somebody here may be a child rapist.
Dang, really? You should give me your address and zip code so I can write them a heartfelt letter. :^)
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerbie The Slug Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Punk Rock wrote:
NathanielRD wrote:
Punk Rock wrote:

Thank you for your time.
Dang, really? You should give me your address and zip code so I can write them a heartfelt letter. :^)
14. Smart and stupid...

Oh my god there's blood!
SUE THE CHANNEL!!!

Oh my god a puppet is insulting another puppet....
SUE THE CHANNEL!!!

My god, parents these days just care about how appropriate the show is than the educational value of it...
Zerbie The Slug
Zerbie The Slug
Egotistical Slug

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/uglydollfan

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:31 am

UglyDollFan wrote:This place is okay.....
But based on what's been posted over the weeks....

It's just a forum for the Teen-Adult Demographic...
Yeah, pretty much
thecardiackidofDCVII
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:48 am

Because this is definitely the part of the internet where the child rapists go.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odious Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:25 am

Thank you for your time.

No one should have their online activity monitored in such a Draconian mannerism whatsoever. Having such a monitoring solution placed on you tracking every single movement you do online to report back to your family, even in an overprotective mannerism does not sound good at all. You should have the freedom to be able to post and browse the web while keeping your own privacy.

NathanielRD wrote:
Punk Rock wrote:

Thank you for your time.

99% of the forum is under the age of 20 so I'd say that nearly everyone here is a child anyway haha. I'm pretty sure we are all mentally stable enough not to be rapists either, that's something alot of us absolutely detest hearing about if someone we knew happened to be one and if such a person existed anywhere near here, they would be ousted and punished harshly.
Odious
Odious
Electro-Industrial Musician

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnSunny Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:38 am

Darkel wrote:Because this is definitely the part of the internet where the child rapists go.
Shush, the soccer moms might think you're serious!
CaptnSunny
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:36 am

Odious wrote:99% of the forum is under the age of 20 so I'd say that nearly everyone here is a child anyway haha. I'm pretty sure we are all mentally stable enough not to be rapists either, that's something alot of us absolutely detest hearing about if someone we knew happened to be one and if such a person existed anywhere near here, they would be ousted and punished harshly.
did the math

~94%
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 pm

I was pretty pissed off a couple months or weeks ago when I found out my aunt helped my mom download Windows 10 JUST to have the parental controls. Keep in mind, Spore does work well when windows is updated. The Sporepedia bugs out, forcing you to uninstall and reinstall. My aunt also said the Sporum is not "appropriate" for kinds like me even though it was meant for 10 year-olds.

TBH, my grandma told my aunt wasn't always like that. My mom is not that much of a soccer mom, however my aunt is.
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanielRD Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Let's all sit back and watch my aunt and her wife or maybe even my mom ban me from this site.
NathanielRD
NathanielRD
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by koopakilla Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:50 pm

I come from the past
koopakilla
koopakilla
Old

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:55 am

koopakilla wrote:I come from the past

Now you've came in our future ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityX Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:02 am

I live in northern Ontario, 15 and I write and draw for a living. I'm still in school of course.
Some of my favourite shows are Avatar the last airbender. I'm also a gal.

Also known as Catdragon101
InsanityX
InsanityX
Placenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum