Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My theory of Spore reproduction

Go down

My theory of Spore reproduction Empty My theory of Spore reproduction

Post by DarkMagickan Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:10 am

I posted this a while back on the Sporum, but it didn't spark the intelligent discussion I had hoped.

Basically, someone had made a thread called "Invent a method of reproduction" or something like that, and I wrote:

DarkMagickan wrote:How about this?

What we perceive as "hearts" above the heads of the two creatures mating are actually spores released into the air. But it takes a combination of male and female spores to impregnate the female. Essentially, I see these spores as being breathed in during the mating dance, and caught in a special organ at the back of the female's throat. This organ leads to a tube that directs the spores downward to fertilize a waiting egg cell, which then develops at an accelerated rate, descending downward, and being laid in the usual fashion.
Nobody responded, so I gave the theory its own thread.

One person responded with a joke, but I really feel like this deserves actual discussion. Yes, it's a silly subject, but we can exercise our intellectual abilities in a hypothetical discussion of video game reproduction, and learn something about how we think.

So how about it?
DarkMagickan
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Back to top Go down