Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: ☆Somniverse Rising☆

Post by Mr.H on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:25 am

Near the Volcano

The ground rumbles, as huge cracks in the ground began to form, before the ground gave in completely. Out of these huge holes came droves and droves of Locust soldiers, as other drones riding reavers zoomed out of the trenches, their tentacles flickering in the air as they fly off, looking to conquer the land.

BoS

"What the hell is that?" Maxon says as a Reaver zooms past the Prydwen, firing a few shots at the metal blimp. immediately, a Vertibird breaks off from the group to pursue the flying mount.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:02 am

Collab between WeLurkIntheShadows, Lowfn, Leonir, SissyGamer, EropsToad, and cardiackid

Tentaquil

"Tentaquil used Fly!"
Tentaquil took flight as soon as the troopers rolled out, balloning into the air observing from a safe distance.
The fakemon might be powerful, but Lightsabers cut through everything .
(which is a slight disadvandage if your weaponry consists of bile and rocks)

Zalgo appeared behind Tentaquil, touching his head with his long mutated fingers.

"GAH!"Screeched the Fakemon

"Tentaquil, i am not here to hurt you." Said a demonic voice behind Tentaquil.

"I'm INCLINED TO NOT BELIEVE THAT!" shouted Tentaquil clearly disturbed

"I sense something in you, Tentaquil. I am not here to hurt you, i repeat.."

"How does he know about the plates!" the Fakemon thought reeling back and clutching his stomach

Mol is a peeping Tom.

Zalgo formed a shield made out of fire that blocked out everything surrounding Zalgo and Tentaquil. "You have something growing in you, you are being altered. I can help, i can teach, and i can aid in the plan.." explained Zalgo.

"What in the name of pepe's mother are you talking about!, I'm fine!" Though for just a second a small shadow flittered across Tentaquil's eyes.

"I sense it, you do not know what is waiting, i'll come back soon to check on you.." Zalgo disappeared, the shield of fire faded away.

"I better find those plates fast....especially if that thing knows about them".
Tentaquil peered back at the scene, Now only a few troopers lay on the beach as well as their black garbed leader, who stood over the two figures, that pot-headed kid and Issac.

"I really shouldn't" Tentaquil sighed and started to dive.

He swooped down grasping the two in his claws, and strained to get them off the ground
His gaze dropped to the black caped figure.

Vader looked up at Tentaquil with the dark, menacing eyes on his mask.

"Kill that beast." Vader ordered his men, and they turned their blasters from stun to kill. They began to fire at the Fakemon.

The fear of death was just the push Tentaquil needed as he heaved into the air, carrying the two passengers, sky high.

"Wha-Who're you?"  Donnel asked this frog.

Isaac thanked Tentaquil before using his Ragnarok psynergy.  A giant sword fell through the heavens, aiming to pierce through the opponent below.

Donnel couldn't really do anything so he just watched.

"I'm going to try and get us out of here.  Is that ok?"  Isaac offered

"Just hang on!" Tentaquil croaked as he looked for somewhere soft to land

Vader caught the sword midair with the Force and turned it around to point it at Isaac before sending it flying that way. The Stormtroopers continued to try to shoot Tentaquil down while a few of them continued to try to stun Donnel.

"Blast!"  Isaac shouted.

He used his move psynergy to push the sword away, and it fell out of the sky and disappeared.

"That man has some strange powers...  I've never seen anything like it before."  Isaac pondered the secret of Vader's power... Could he be an adept?  He seemed to be able to control other objects with some sort of unnatural force.

Vader turned back to his troops.

"Stop." He said. "We already have enough prisoners. Kill them instead."

The Stormtroopers stopped shooting stun bolts at Isaac and Donnel and switched their blaster's to kill mode. They then began to fire at Tentaquil, Donnel, and Isaac.

Tentaquil flew higher trying to get out of range, and then flew away from the fight fighting to keep his balance.
He continued to fly as far as he could until he reached a beach
Exuasted he dove.
When he was about three feet off the ground he dropped the two, before roughly crashing onto the ground.

Isaac took out his sword, the Gaia Blade, and prepared for a fight.  Donnel held his lance, ready to strike.

"Are ya gonna help us fight?"  Donnel asked Tentaquil.

"Lemme,......lemme catch my breath..." Tentaquil ribbited trying to catch his breath

Vader slowly approached Isaac, Donnel, and Tentaquil. He picked Donnel up with the force and sent him flying towards Isaac. As he did this, he attempted to use the force to pull the lance out of Donnel's hands.

Donnel was about to hit Isaac from the force, but Isaac stopped him.  Donnel tried to hold onto his lance, but the lance flew out of his hands. The lance flew into Vader's left hand.

Tentaquil got up and tore a boulder from the ground.
Tentaquil used Rock Throw!

Vader caught the rock midair with the Force before throwing it back towards the Fakemon.

"Honestly......what was I expecting" he gurged as the boulder made contact.

Donnel picked Tentaquil back up.  He went through his inventory.  Donnel had a throwing javelin, but judging by how Tentaquil's attack just went, it wouldn't turn out too well if he tried to use it.

Isaac looked at Vader.  He took a Djinn out of his pocket.  He prepared to use the Djinn in case things turned sour.

Tentaquil glared "GO" he began water droplets forming around him, collecting into a body of water.
"SOAK YOUR HEAD!"
"Tentaquil used Surf!"

Donnel stood behind everyone, waiting to see if he had a chance to strike at the enemy.

The wave smashed into Vader, sending him flying backwards. He landed on the ground for a few seconds before standing back up. He turned towards Donnel and threw the lance towards him.

Donnel parried the lance with his own.  He grabbed his old lance and re-equipped it, placing the javelin back in his inventory.

Isaac jumped forward, sword in hand.  He faced Vader.

"You might have stricken me down once, but I'll stand back up and fight you once more!"  Isaac shouted.  He brandished his sword.

"But he has A LAZER SWORD" Tentaquil shouted in poketounge

"It's times like this when I wish that Ivan was here, so I could understand what that guy is saying..."  Isaac quitely said to himself.

"Anyways, are you ready?"

Vader's response was a diagonal slash that would cut Isaac's chest in half.

Isaac parried this blow with his sword.  He blocked the slash and unleashed his Flint Djinni.  A powerful strike came forth from the Djinn.  The Djinn aimed it's attack for Vader.

The strike caused Vader to stumble backwards, but he quickly recovered. He grabbed Isaac by the neck with the Force and attempted to choke him.

Donnel decided now was the time, and he threw the old javelin at Vader.

Isaac, meanwhile, quickly acted by using his spire psynergy.  A stalactite fell towards Vader.  Isaac didn't have to move to attack with psynergy, so he could still fight.

Vader deflected the javelin and pushed it towards Isaac. Just then, the stalactite landed on Vader's foot, causing him to loose hold on Isaac. The javelin soared over Isaac's head.

The javelin hit Donnel.  Luckily for Donnel, it hit his tin hat.  There was a resoundingly loud clang, and the javelin fell to the floor.

Isaac fell out of Vader's grasp.  He swung with the sword...

Isaac's Gaia Blade lets out a howl!  Titan Blade!

The powerful unleash affect of Isaac's sword activated.  A large yellow sword, corresponding with the Venus element, crashed down towards Vader.  As it did so, a huge explosion of purple light and energy was let out.

The explosion launched Vader backwards right before the yellow sword would of hit him. Meanwhile, the Stormtroopers began to circle Isaac, firing at him. Another group began to do the same to Donnel and Tentaquil.

Tentaquil used Rock Throw!

Several of the Stormtroopers will killed by the rock, but the rest continued to fire on the Fakemon.

Donnel rushed forward and stabbed his lance straight at a Stormtrooper, jumping over his shots.  Isaac, meanwhile, quickly cast his Gaia psynergy.  The earth below him opened up and erupted with fierce force.

The Stormtrooper circle was knocked backwards by the blast. As the troopers flew past Vader, he stood back up. Behind him, five Imperial Shuttles full of Stormtroopers landed. The Stormtroopers ran out of the shuttle and joined their comrades in the fight.

"Gah!  This sure don't look too good..."  Donnel exclaimed.  He held his lance, preparing for the rest of the Stormtroopers to attack.

"Stand your ground, Donnel!"  Isaac ordered.

"I ain't gonna give up yet!"  Donnel shouted.

Isaac cast his Quake Sphere psynergy.  An extremely powerful earthquake occurred directly under the Stormtroopers. Stormtroopers were sent flying from this attack.  Donnel stood besides him, lance in hand, preparing to strike any nearby Stormtroopers.

Just then, two more shuttles came. Both of them were carrying AT-ATs. The shuttles dropped the AT-ATs to the ground. The one of the vehicles marched towards Isaac and began to fire at him while the other one went after Tentaquil.

Tentaquil ran under the dog-shaped tank realizing that it couldnt aim its blasters there.
The fakemon ran around dodging the machine's deadly smashy feet.

"Maybe if I hit the joints..."Tentaquil thought.

"Tentaquil used Rock Throw!"
Boulders clunked against the metal, causing the Tank-like thing to sway a bit.

Donnel looked up at the AT-ATs.  They looked like some weird sort of machines resembling animals...  What might they be?  Donnel and Isaac noticed that tentaquil was around the feet of the machine.  Perhaps they could attack it from there.

Isaac unleashed his Ground Djinni.  This particular Djinn would trap an opponent in place.  Donnel began attacking the AT-AT as the Djinn unleashed its ability.

Donnel's lance was ineffective against the AT-AT. The AT-AT was unable to move due to Isaac's attack, but it was still able to fire it's weapons (althought it was unable to move them to aim).

Donnel's lance clanged off of the leg of the AT-AT.  He tried to push it over, but to no avail.  The machine was much too big for him.

Isaac decided to try and use his psynergy.  Releasing his Ragnarok psynergy, a great sword pierced through the sky and crashed towards the AT-AT tank.  Isaac summoned Venus with one of his standby Djinni.  The ethereal spirit of a Djinni appeared, and it unleashed great explosions of Venus-aligned energy all around the AT-AT.

"Whowee!  Keep up the great work there, Isaac.  We're gonna do this!  With yer magic, and my...  Well, at least with yer magic, we'll take these fellers out and get outta here!"  Donnel exclaimed.

"I sure hope so...  But there's so many of them..."  Isaac looked out over the Stormtroopers and at the AT-ATs.

Donnel began to worry.  Maybe they couldn't defeat these Stormtroopers and their AT-ATs...  It would take a lot of effort.

The explosions and giant sword only dented the AT-ATs. They broke free from the Ground Djinni's spell and turned to fire at Isaac and Donnel. One of them tried to stomp on Donnel.

Isaac tried to block the shots, but it was no good. He managed to jump back enough, but the ground in front of him exploded with laser fire.  One hit him on the leg.  He collapsed.

"Donnel.  Run, get out of here.  Leave me," Isaac said, "I'll survive this, but they're still going to defeat us in the end...  There's simply too many of them.   I'll hold them off for as long as you can.  Go!"  

"What're ya goin' on about?  There ain't no way I'm gonna leave ya here ta die.  We'll fight together!"  Donnel shouted.

"If you insist.  We can try to take out as many as possible...  I won't give in..."  Isaac released a Djinni, Sap, that would hit an opponent and restore Isaac's health in turn.

The Djinn went past Vader who turned around and attempted to cut the Djinni in half.

The Djinni flew past so quickly that it hit a nearby person who was not Vader.  The swing hit the Djinni on his tail.  It turned around.

Very miffed, the Djinni released an explosion of Venus energy in Vader's face.

The now tail-less Djinni returned to Isaac.

Vader stumbled backwards before turning around and grabbing the Djinni with the Force.

The Djinni, who had almost climbed back into Isaac's pocket, was now suddenly hovering, and was suspended through use of the Force.

"Hey!  Give that back!"  Isaac shouted.

Isaac ran forward and swung at Vader with his sword.

Vader stepped backwards and blocked the swing with the Djinni.

Isaac attacked his own Djinni.  The Djinni was not dead, but it was now injured.

Isaac had to think this out carefully...  He couldn't let this strange figure kill his Djinni.

All of the sudden...

Something rather strange appeared from out of the ocean.  It flew upwards, and then came down towards the scene...

It was a large whale.  The whale flew down towards Isaac and bashed him with it's head.  Isaac flew into a nearby rock.  He hit his head and fell unconscious.  Donnel looked on in disbelief as the whale charged at the army in front of him, not any bit afraid of the enemy.

He then saw Isaac.

Donnel had to figure out what to do...  He couldn't let Isaac just sit here.

The AT-ATs turned to fire on the whale while the Stormtroopers saw this as their opportunity and approached Isaac, firing their blasters at him. Vader approached Donnel, lightsaber in hand, blocking Donnel's path to Isaac.

Donnel took out his lance.

"Well, if I'm gonna go down here, I'll do it best I can."  Donnel looked straight at Vader.

But...

Just at that second, something else burst up through the waters.  The Nautilus, with Captain Nemo still piloting it, chased after the whale.  The submarine crashed into the large white whale and the two of them came down upon Donnel and Vader extremely suddenly, careening out of the sky. Vader was sent flying backwards into a tree.

Donnel slid across the floor and was slammed with such force that he rolled into the ocean.  A wave came up and took him away.

Once more, Donnel was nearly about to drown.

"Gah!"  Donnel desperately tried to swim to land.  He couldn't make it though.  Another wave swept over him, and he began to drift upon the water, unmoving.

At that moment, Captain Nemo swerved his submarine around and tried to lunge into the whale.  His spear sliced through the whale.  It angrily turned towards Nemo and rolled above him before slamming the submarine with great force.  A member of the crew of the Nautilus, carrying one of Nemo's axes, swung into the whale.

It lunged at the crew member.  He was knocked off of the submarine and fell down towards the ocean, screaming as the axe missed him by a hair.  It landed in the sand by the water.

Isaac began to stir once more.  He brushed himself off.  He had hit a rock.  Isaac faced Vader.

He drew his sword.

Vader stood back up to face Isaac. He held his lightsaber out in front of him, ready to fight,

Sparks flew as the massive Tank shuddered under its damaged joints, as the operators inside struggled to regain balance.
But all was in vain as the massive war machine leaned forward, an slowly began to topple.

Tentaquil ran over to Issac, "Hey we can finish this fight later!, But for now lets try not to die!" he dragged the Magic user out of the looming shadow that was beginning to encompass them.

Vader tried to go after them, but the AT-AT toppled over before he could catch up. It pushed him to the ground and his legs were trapped under the machine, most likely squished. Fortunately for Vader, he couldn't feel pain because the legs were robotic.

"LETS GO POT-HEAD!"The fakemon screeched yanking at Donnel's shirt before running off into the distance.

Mol

Mol watched as Tentaquil magestically flew through the air towards whatever. Mol did not really care what the frog was doing, instead interested in the figure left behind. The Zalgo thing.

As per usual, Mol did the coach routine. A comfortable sofa in the middle of nowhere in front of Zalgo, with a middle aged man laying down on it, loking up at the mem calmly.

"Who are you? You look like my shadows that i can make." Zalgo asked the mysterious figure.

"Close, big guy. I'm more light than shadow," Mol replied humorously. "So what's it like being Zalgo, hm? You know, trying so so hard to get whatsherface's attention? Desperate to be taken seriously as a threat?"

"What pisses me off is that i'm like one of the weakest threats in history. I can be taken down easily, just look how Sans just used a Gaster Blaster and threw me all the way to..whatever that was! I seek to be stronger, which is why i did that to..Vault Boy.."

Mol smiled as he rose an eyebrow, obviously unimpressed with Zalgo's wasted potential. "I'm made of light. That's all. You actually have physical form and powers. You wanna know what makes me better than you? More of a... Threat?"

"Are you mocking me? For fucks sake, the story writers made me with one purpose; just corrupting fucking comic books, its not fun. I'd rather kill than just mess up comic books.. I'm useless, I'm humilating myself, and I'm weak, thats it. I look menacing, but I'm actually nothing." Zalgo replied.

Mol pulled out a cup of tea from nothing and drank it some. Obviously he had no body, and this was just for show. Once finished with his drink, it vanished in a puff of smoke as Mol's figure teleported to Zalgo's side.

"Listen Zalgy. You're selling yourself short here. Did your writers make you a stupid joke? Sure! But does that mean you don't have a choice? You could be the baddest guy around!" To emphasize his point, the world around the two crumbled, save for a platform beneath their feet. What was left was a desolate wasteland with a vision of a enormous Zalgo walking amongst every 'hero' who was running from him, screaming.

"I like the idea..If only that would come true, but it most likely wouldn't. Look, i'm weak and Vault Boy is literally being my only chance to get more powerful. His SOUL is what i need to feed on it, and steal his power, this means i get stronger. It'd be great if it did happen though."

Mol infused a very small dosage of lasers into his figure's right hand, who delivered a slap to Zalgo's face as he yelled out, "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! You don't need some cartoon character! You're goddamn Zalgo! Screw the blondie! All you need, is a little guidance, and you'll be making even the midget skeleton pissing his pants!"

"Well, the character is coming back anyway and hes going to be heavily different. But yes, perhaps guidance would be useful. I'd love to see Sans staring at me nervously. Hes strong, but his weakness is there. And i can beat him up..If i can..I used the character to disguise as a innocent little guy, which hides my identity more..but Sans blew it!"

Mol jumped backwards, landing on the air as if it were tangible and laying back on it in a relaxed pose as he said, "Yea yea yea. Now, I can help you out bud, but I request a... Favor in return. You owe me one, and I help you become top dog with a few tips and tricks from your old pal, God."

"Haven't you heard of the Zerg Swarm? My knowledge of fan made comics allow me to know many characters. But i'll owe you this 'favor', and you'll give me one. Correct? I've also seen this Jericho, have you heard of him? He seems to want to kill Sans aswell. I have a feeling we could possibly work together."

A disembodied hand appeared in front of Zalgo as everything around them went black. "So we have a deal?" Mol asked, smiling at Zalgo.

"Yes, we have a deal. I want to work with Jericho, i want to show myself to the Zerg, i want to be powerful. I accept, i want to be a GOD." Zalgo shaked the hand and grinned one of the most terrifying expressions.

"Perfect," Mol said as the hand vanished. "First rule to becoming God, forget about those Zorgs or whatever. You don't need treehouse clubs."

"Being the biggest threat of them all? It sounds perfect. I'd love to be the most powerful being on here. I want to be unstoppable."

"Sure thing butter bean. Second rule, stop being such a tryhard. I get it, you wanna be powerful and all. But don't be so desperate. You gotta keep a certain kind of.... Demeanor."

"Insane and Careless about any emotions? Checked."

A ruler appeared above Zalgo and bopped the top of his head. "False!" Mol said as the ruler spun away into the void of blackness that surrounded them. "If you act like an insane guy, that's all people will see you as. I mean look at me. I'm takin' on the apperance of the average Joe. Yet not too long ago, I had people wetting their panties just looking at me.""

"And that right there is the real power. Fear," Mol said, concluding his statement.

"..Right then, i just want to get this over with. Go on."

"Rule numero.. Tres. Have some patience. I have been alive for.... 704.632 quadrillion years. So do I have the advantage on being patient? Sure. But still. You gotta realize that your Godhood ain't gonna come in the next two seconds," Mol said.

"I know that, nothing happens in two seconds, obviously. Everything takes time..And i've been alive for what?..Uhhh, forgot how long.." Zalgo responded.

"And now... A good plan," Mol said as a table simply popped into existence, with a 3-D map of the island ontop of it. "Now. We are... Here," Mol said as a big red arrow appeared on top of the map where he and Zalgo are. "And everyone else is here!" With that, little purple dots covered the map where each character was. Or at least where Mol saw them last.

"A good plan, that'll be hard to think of.. But it shouldn't be too hard. But how can i simply stand up to them all?" Zalgo asked.

"In the words of a human long past... Just do it," Mol said simply. "Nobody got anywhere thinking how hard it's gonna be. They got to positions of power by thinking of how hard THEY are. Trust me Zalgy, you got potential."

"Well, is that it? I'm ready to approach someone, i'm ready to murder them in front of your eyes."

A child appeared in front of the two, Mol gestured to the young one, awaiting to see what Zalgo would do.

Zalgo appeared behind the child, in a speed of light, he slashed it and tore it apart very viciously. He burned it and ripped it apart with his claws.

The child popped in a flurry of confetti.

"The kid isn't real Zalgopolis. Don't prove yourself to me. Prove yourself to yourself."

"I know that. I knew it wasn't real anyway."

"You don't need to kill to be feared. You don't need to even touch someone, and yet you can have people worshipping you if you play your cards right," Mol said as a few poker cards flew by before vanishing.

"I'm not used to actually fighting, like i said i originally was made to only corrupt comic books. Thats it."

"Hm.. Show me how rapidly you can teleport," Mol said.

Zalgo kept teleporting everywhere, behind Mol, next to him, upside down, in the air, on small hills, and kept repeating and then stopped.

"Nice.. Nice.." Mol said, smiling as his figure's hand rubbed at the scruff on his face. "So here's a good fight style. Just keep doin' that and swing your claws around."

"Fuck the previous things I thought! That plan's great!" Zalgo shouted.

Mol shrugged as the world around them came back into view. "I'm flattered. Well, I've fulfilled my end of the bargain. When I need ya, make sure you fulfill yours."

"Alright, I'll start on my first victim." Zalgo replied.

With that, Mol vanished.

Turaga Vakama

Outside of Vakama's hut, two Ta-Matoran who saw Robin and the others enter Vakama's hut. "We have to warn Tahu," said one of them. "Those inter-dimensional criminals have come to Ta-Koro..."

===

"So you are the dimensional anomalies that Nuju predicted," Vakama said, pounding his staff into the ground. "Rest assured, I am quite certain that your intentions are not ill."

"Good. That's refreshing," Robin replied casually. "You are Turaga Vakama, correct?"

"Yes. I am Vakama. And you are....?"

"Robin. These are my... friends she supposed at this point that was the most accurate word). Big Band, Kiki, Dawn, and Kjelle. We were told that you had some concerns about our arrival...?"

Vakama nodded. "Turaga Nuju told me... The arrival of heroes and villains from across dimensions. I only hope that the Toa will be wise enough not to listen to the lies told by the voices above."

"The 'Neo Empire...' They must be attempting to turn the locals against us," Big Band realized. "That's low. That's absolutely low."

Vakama nodded grimly. "I pray that the Toa have better judgment than this, but most of them are quite hot-headed. Especially Tahu, Toa of Fire... He is a great Toa. But his heart... It jumps too quickly. Ignites too high."

Robin folded her bare arms and looked down. "Vakama... How can we convince the Toa that... we are on their side?"

Vakama looked her in the eye. "Be genuine. Lies and trickery... They are flimsy imitations that will eventually collapse from the weight of the truth. Their lies shan't hold for long, for the higher they climb on the weak ladder of
deception, the harder they shall fall when it collapses."

Big Band huffed. "Well, this 'Neo-Empire' is gonna pay for what they're tryin' to do."

Meanwhile....
[i]Somewhere in Po-Koro

A pastel pink van lay on its side, whisps of smoke coming off of it, nearby a pile of rocks continued to shift as though there was a force under them, at long last the boulders fell revealing the source of the shifting, a slightly damaged Puppybot.

"Zzzzzzzt!" he chirped before standing up and gasping as he saw his van on the side, he wasn't so much worried at the van as much as what the van contained.
Puppies(and also ponies), he waddled up to it and stuck his dimiutive graspers on the bottom. Grinding his gears, he heaved the vehicle up this was no easy feat as it seemed that the ground consisted of sand.

Puppybot urgently opened the latch on the side exposing the cages where he kept his animal friends, he urgently opened each cage bandaging,splinting and feeding the animals, my he was so busy that he did ot notice the odd sound coming up behind him.

"Crick crick crick crick".
Three massive arachnid-like creatures scittered up and surrounded the unaware murderbot.

Zalgo is watching. He is watching Puppybot, staring at him.

They clicked their large metallic jaws as if conversing, their red eyes glowed as the middle one crept closer on its six metal legs

Zalgo teleported behind Puppybot, when Puppybot only looked behind, he only teleported behind him again over and over.

Puppybot looked over to see who kept teleporting, just in time to see a massive club-like stinger smashed into his body driving him into the sand

Zalgo stopped teleporting and only watched from a small distance.

The Nui Jaga raised its stinger ready to consume the small prey, only to realize with a shock that the creature was not only unharmed, but it was hanging onto it stinger!

It gave a cry that sounded like breaking glass, as it flung the robot around trying to shake it off, but Puppybot clung on stubbornly as its eyes switched to red pixel "L"s.

"You are not a fren-dly robot, try-ing to smash me to bits!"
"I guess i'll have to teach you a less-on, I yes, yes, yes I will"

Puppy bot let go causing it to drop on the head of the creature. The robot smashed its claw into one of the creature's bulging red eyes and ripped it out.

The creature gave an earspliting screech as the small droid smashed the other optic and dragged out some of the wires connected to it.

The Bug smashed Puppybot off sending him into the sand as it skittered around madly, segmented legs kicking up sand.

The other two seeing an opening rushed at the robot, it slammed the droid against the van pinning him,, it hiss
and smashed at the bot with it's tail, severly denting the metal of the van.

Sparks flew as the stinger missed and plunged into the car.

"Zzzzzzzzzt!" power surged into the robotic scorpion.

Than strangly enough, it backed away.

It turned on its joints and charged at its ally, the creature was slightly suprised as it was attacked by its friend, but as the two made contact, a curent of electricity ran through the attackie.

The two Nui Jaga twitched....and then their eyes turned bright pink, then with a hive-like mentality they went to the blinded Jaga, and began to tear it to shreds, ripping off chunks of metal.

The beast died with a howl, and then the two lunged upon Puppybot.

And with calculated precison they helped the droid up.
"Thank you for bringing me these new toys Puppy", emanated .Giffiny's voice from the creature's.

"Now lets get out of here" the two massive controlled robotic inscetoid death creatures went to either side of the van and propped it up, then they began to carry it, the odd quartet moved on searching for some sort of inhabitation

The Legendary Fartmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:49 pm

"Getyer glowsticks here!, Can't kill the enemy if ya can't see! "Torches get your fire-on-a-stick!. "Have some counterweights, These colored stones are sure to break some bones!"
The voice emenated through the crowd of Heartless, Undead, Evil Bionicles, and other assorted neer-do-ell's.

The voice belonged to a slightly short skelaton, with grey bones and a red glowing orb in each of his empty eye sockets, his jawbone clattered as he spoke.

"Billy Marrows!" The creature exclaimed shaking the hand of a Heartless Imp

"Nice to meet you! "You would not believe some of the things people throw at me... Wanna buy some of it?"

When the Imp didn't answer, Billy walked away and got the attention of a Dark Elf Archer, "Hey want that extra sting that goes ZING?!", "Well look no further than than these Bone Arrows!" He pulled out a arrow that seemed to be made of sharpened bones. "Only 15 Copper!, You ain't gonna get no better offer!"
Yet again he recieved no answer, he put his bony hand above his eyesockets and peered for someone to sell too.

He spotted a rather imposing figure, clad in armor adorned with skulls, and scampered over to him.

"Hey, Hey there!" the skeleton exclaimed waving his arm "Billy Marrows the name, sellings my game!" He tipped his worn, tattered hat at Arthas.

"I couldn't help but notice your fondness of the nercrocraft!, Luckily for you I sell undead acessories!" Billy reached into the large sack he carried on his back and brought out, errie torches made of bleach-white bone joints, tha hat a flame that flickered wth otherworldly violet light.

"One silver for a torch, or five for five now aint that a great deal!"

I'm Jawlord
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Big Band

Big Band and the others exited Vakama's hut, only to find that the volcano had erupted (figuratively) with the hordes of Locusts. And we're not just talking giant bugs here; we're talking butt-ugly ogres that rode upon what definitely pushed the border between "giant bug" and "monster."

"What the hell?!" Big Band yelled.

"Can we go anywhere without some random invasion cropping up and laying meaningless waste to the population?!" Robin raved.

Papyrus ran up to Big Band. "YEESH. I'VE BEEN SEEING WAY TOO MANY ARMIES MARCHING THROUGH WHEREVER WE GO. GOOD THING WE GOT SOME RESPITE IN WAKEPORT!"

Big Band and Robin looked at each other nervously. "Um, about that, Papyrus--"

"WELL! I SURE HOPE THERE'S SOMETHING WE CAN DO! THE ISLAND ISN'T GOING TO DEFEND ITSELF, YOU KNOW! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Tahu

Toa Tahu stood at the edge of a volcanic cliff, watching the rise of the Locusts. "No doubt they're with Makuta..." Tahu mused.

"Tahu!" shouted a Matoran, running up to the Toa. "Interdimensional criminals... just like the ones the voices above described. We fear that this is Makuta's doing."

Tahu turned back towards the Matoran, igniting his flaming sword. "Mata Nui faces many trials, but I shan't bend. I must assemble the other Toa..."

Tahu jumped off the cliff and placed his sword underneath his feet, hitting the surface of the lava flows and surfing away.

Robin

"Papyrus," Robin said, "it appears that everybody we've faced seems to want Sans's head."

"WHAT WOULD THEY WANT WITH SANS'S HEAD? IT'S VERY UGLY WHEN IT'S NOT CONNECTED TO HIS BODY. I SHUDDER TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT," Papyrus replied.

"No, no, it's a figure of speech meaning that they want him dead."

"WHY WOULD THEY WANT SANS DEAD?" Papyrus asked. "SURE HE'S LAZY, BUT HE'S THE NICEST SKELETON I KNOW! MEANWHILE, I, PAPYRUS, AM THE GREATEST SKELETON I KNOW!"

Robin shook her head. "Papyrus, Sans is more powerful than you may imagine. They must think that Sans is our bedrock; I cannot imagine the devastation if Sans were to fall. I don't know where he is, but I hope that he is safe. Right now... You heard what the 'Neo-Empire' said about us, trying to turn the locals against us. We need to find these Toa and convince them to stand at our side... and offer whatever help we can against any troubles that may befall them."

Robin looked out towards the sparkling sea. "Who knew such a beautiful place may hide such hideous issues?"

The Legendary Fartmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Locust

As the army emerged from the earth, a few reavers began to fly up the mountain, accompanied by two huge gas barges, full of battle-ready drones.

The main ground force also began to head up the mountain, as hundreds of wretches ran ahead of the brutish drones, as well as the occasional ticker.

"Keep shooting. Destroy the humans!" Yelled one of the reaver pilots as the Vertibird attacked, the bullets barely penetrating the reavers hide, as it turned 360 degrees and slammed right into the helicopter, sending both into an explosion of fire and noise.

Maxon

"Keep going! There's bound to be assistance at the volcano!" Yelled the Elder as multiple reavers could be seen heading towards the Brotherhood Blimp. Several vertibirds broke off to fend off the locust offensive.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Zalgo

"Bravo, bravo!" Zalgo shouted out to the rushing Locust raid. Zalgo then teleported next to Papyrus and the group.

"Hey, sweetcheeks, whaddya' thinking about doing? Oh, you talking about Sans?" Zalgo said to the group.

"Since hes gone, i have my chance to destroy you all. But not now, of course. I have some important business to attend. To be able to get your little boy back."

"You seemed to have forgotten about the poor kid, what was his name again? Hmm, wasn't it Vault Man? No, its Vault Boy. That is actually his original name, Vault Man sounds funny. I'll get your kid back because its fun killing people over and over again."

"Now i've wondered where the zerg was. Apparently the Terran and Protoss died off. The Zerg are still out there somewhere. Now, my little chat is over." Zalgo finished. "So what do you plan to do afterwards? If you are going to get back to your worlds." Zalgo faced Papyrus.

"You're a skeleton, right? The undead? Hehe, your brother Sans seems to be much shorter and thicker than you. Makes me ask if you are even actually brothers."

"I'm just being silly here, i should get back to planning this worlds destruction."

Flowey

A flower popped out of the ground next to the hut. It was Flowey, Flowey the Flower!

Undyne

"Finally, it took forever to find where i was, damn!" Undyne said to herself as she was panting. She found herself at the hut.

"So what did i miss? Hope i didn't miss- too..much.." Undyne was shocked to see the upcoming Locust raid. Her jaw just dropped.

"..Uh.." She just stared at them, too busy to see whats happening with the group.

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
SissyGamer
Catsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:17 am

Harkinian

Harkinian found himself near the portal, which was in the water beside a more ice. A few feet in front of the portal was the fortress, parked near another entrance to the village. A line of surprisingly muscular bloopers, penguins and the villagers themselves, were lined at the floating fortress, with magical vegetables in hand. Waiter and Greeter were keeping the line moving, while Follower was nowhere to be seen. "I've got to get past those creeps, but how?" said Harkinian to himself.

All of a sudden, a small child with a hammer and blue coat approached him, tugging him by the shirt. "Hmm? Hello, what do you want?" asked Harkinian. Knowing Harkinian didn't speak sign language, he pointed to the line of assorted characters approaching the fortress. "Oh, those are your people?" asked Harkinian. The boy nodded. "Well, if you help me distract those guards, maybe I can help your people!" replied Harkinian. "After all, I am a king. It's what I do!" The boy hopped up on a bed of snow preventing the two to be seen. He signals a villager to throw a snowball at the penguin next to him.

Once this command is initiated, a snowball fight breaks out. Harkinian laughs his hearty laugh. "Good job boi! Now, we need to sneak in while they continue to fight!" said Harkinian. They raced inside the fortress with no time to spare.

Weegee

As they arrived at the loading site, it was to Weegee and Nana's surprise that everyone had started snowball fighting! "Huh, that's weird." said Weegee. Weegee signaled Nana to follow him into the fortress. As they entered, they were greeted by Popo and Harkinian, standing right beside them as they entered. "Hey." said Harkinian. "Let me guess, you two started the snowball fight?" asked Weegee. Harkinian looked toward Popo and smiled as he elbowed him. "It was actually this kid's idea!" Harkinian beamed. As Nana and Popo's eyes met each other, they ran over to each other, hugging. They then started communicating with Weegee.

"Thank you for reuniting us!"
"No problem."
"This is my brother Popo."
"It's a pleasure to meet you both."
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well!"
"Is the orange bearded one your friend?"
"Yes, his name is King Harkinian."
"Such a a nice name. It bleeds with courage."

"Uh, what the hell are you doing?" asked Harkinian with an impatient and confused look on his face. "Oh. They speak sign language." explained Weegee. "What?" asked Harkinian. "They speak with hand gestures." said Weegee. "Oh! What?" said Harkinian. "It means they speak with their hands." explained Weegee. "OOOOOOOOOOOH." said Harkinian. "They said they like your name." said Weegee. "THEY DO?!" Harkinian squeaked as his cheeks glowed and his pupils grew and shined. "Let's go. We gotta go somewhere and hide." said Weegee. Weegee blasted a nearby grate, opening a path to the basement. All four climbed into it.

Follower

Follower was in the upstairs break room, looking at the action from a window. "Heh heh heh, idiots." remarked Follower. Suddenly, realization hit him. "WAIT A MINUTE!" he screamed, crushing his cup of coffee. He speeded down towards the action like a roadrunner on caffeine and blew his whistle. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING?!" he hollered. As soon as he said that, everyone froze in place. "We are on a tight, tight, TIIIIIIIIIIGHT schedule, and you choose to fuck around and boondoggle!" he scolded. He was as red as a beat, and everyone was getting scared. "EVERYONE! BACK TO WORK! OR ELSE NO DINNER!" Follower yelled.

Everyone quickly proceeded to bring the veggies onboard the fortress. Follower stood with his hands on his hips, smiling a sinister smile. "I said this once, and I'll say it again...." Follower said. "I. Love. My. Job." He looked at his crushed coffee cup. "Aw crap." he mumbled. "Someone get me another coffee!" Waiter ran inside the fortress to quickly get Follower a cup of coffee. Meanwhile, Follower stayed outside, watching the line like a hawk.

Last edited by SBR23 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:59 am; edited 3 times in total
SBR23
Placenta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:24 am

Vader

It took several dozen Stormtroopers to lift up the AT-AT enough for Vader to get his legs out from under. He and several Stormtroopers shuttled back up to Executor where he was to get his robotic legs repaired. The Stormtroopers remaining on the ground had mounted speeders and had begun to search for Isaac, Donnel, and Tentaquil.

Tarkin

"Sir." An Imperial officer reported to Tarkin on the bridge of Executor. "A hostile force has emerged from the area around the volcano and has begun to attack everyone in sight. Do we defend the planet?"

"No." Tarkin said calmly. "Let them fight with our enemies on the surface. When both sides become weak, we shall intervene and wipe them both out with minimal loss."

"Sir." Another Imperial officer said as he ran onto the bridge. "The prisoners have escaped."

"What?" Tarkin inquired, with a raised voice.

"It seems one of them had control over... urine and used it to get them and their friend out of their cells." The officer replied nervously, mainly due to the fact he wasn't sure if urine was something appropriate to say to your superior. "They then used the same method to break through all of the walls until they found their way out. They then promptly jumped into the ocean. Repairs have been started on the areas they destroyed."

"If one of them has control over liquid, they most likely survived the drop." Tarkin responded. "They probably are heading towards the main land now. Send TIE Fighters after them before the reach land. They will have no where to hide if we catch them in middle of the ocean."

Percy

The long flight gave me some time to think about some recent events. Mainly the flood I had created at the place before this one. The Romans did once tell me about a son of Neptune who caused much destruction through their powers. The last thing I wanted to do was kill everyone by going overkill with my powers. I promised myself I would make sure not to do it again. Then I heard a roar behind me.

I turned back to see a space ship shaped like a bow tie closing in on me. So far it hadn't tried to shoot me. Yet.

"Toad, we got company!" I called nervously.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 am

Toad

"Really?" Toad asked, breaching the surface and looking behind at the TIE fighters. "Alright, here's what we're gonna do. BRAAAAAKE!!!!!"

Toad hit the brakes and watched as the TIE fighters soared straight overhead. "Okay, that puts 'em in front of us. Now... The next part...."

Toad rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a large turtle shell. Not just any shell, but a blue shell with spines and wings... The bane of every Mario Kart player's existence. "Always hated these things until now," Toad remarked, before kissing the Blue Spiny Shell and sending it sailing after the TIE fighters. "Out of my house!" Toad bellowed, as the shell streaked right for the TIE fighter in the lead, homing in and violently exploding in a blast big enough to strike down the other TIE fighters.

Toad gunned the engines again and sped forward.

Papyrus

Papyrus didn't hear a word Zalgo said; quite simply he was not paying attention to the demon in the first place.

The Legendary Fartmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:04 am

Captain Nemo
The Nautilus was suddenly hit by Moby Dick as the whale launched forward in a vicious attack.  The Nautilus went swerving down towards the Stormtroopers searching for Tentaquil and co.
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:03 am

A Collab between Sissy, Mr.H, Erops, Jawlord, and Cardiac.

Zalgo

"So, what are you all doing so far?" Zalgo said.

"Oh, nothing much, Mister Zalgo." Replied Codsworth, holding the drawing of Vault Boy.

"What are you all up to? You all looking forward to the large raid of locusts coming to destroy you all?" Zalgo grinned and glared at the others.

"Not now and not ever will I look forward to anything after the words 'large raid coming to destroy us all'." Replied the synth detective.

"I'd like to talk to you all about something, something that i plan.. perhaps it would be killing you all"

"What do you have to say, Mister Zalgo?" said the General Atomics made Robot.

"Have you heard of creepypastas?" Zalgo asked.

"Never heard of such a strange dish." said Codsworth, still holding the moving paper.

"Its not what you think it is, look, i'll explain. Its basically a story in which a person makes up on the internet. They are supposed to be filled with disturbing content and terrifying results. Usually coming with disturbing pictures as well.."

"Ah, the Internet. not many pictures there. well, not for 200 years, at least."

"I've seen your fanmade comics around the internet, during your time it would seem the internet barely existed because of your alternate universe. But moving on.. I'm one of those creepypastas. I am the demon that many have been terrified of.. I am a disturbing story.." Zalgo said as a fire formed in the air shaped like a paper, that soon turned into real paper. The picture was a disturbing image of a female with no eyes and a completely distorted and bloody face.

"Oh My!" shouted the Mr.Handy, dropping the paper as he swung his arms around.

"Hehe, and the classic one." The paper made a loud screaming noise, it was so obnoxiously loud that it even startled Zalgo himself quite a bit.

"Please turn down the volume, Mister Zalgo! you may bring unwanted attention to us all!"

"Very unwanted." said Nick, as he peered down to the invading Locust Horde.

The paper stopped. "Oh, I forgot about that one." as he eyed the locusts. "Now.." Zalgo took a strange and long pause.

"Looks like its too late to stop those ruffians now. there's way too many of them to get rid of." Valentine said as a few wretches began to become extremely close to reaching the top, as were the fleet of reavers.

" W e l l , I ' m  n o t  o n  y o u r  s i d e , f o o l s."

as Zalgo speaks, a Reaver lands directly behind him, screeching and firing badly aimed shots at the heroes.

"It's too late! we gotta go!" yelled the synth as he pulled his revolver and began to fire at the thing that looked very much like a flying octopus.

" G o o d l u c k , I ' m  e x c i t e d  t o  s e e  y o u  s u f f e r ." Zalgo disappeared. Appearing behind Codsworth and taking the paper with Vault Boy on it.

"Hey! that does not belong to you!" yelled the Mr.Handy.

" I  t h i n k  i t s s i m p l y  t o o  l a t e  f o r  y o u r  k i d ,  n o w ." The paper simply burned to ashes. As Zalgo then slashed Codsworth with his claws multiple times.

Codsworth slashed Zalgo with his Buzzsaw, and also fired his flamer onto the demon.

"Fire only feeds my SOUL!" Zalgo shouted, as he only grown more black horns and spikes around his body. The claws grew longer, and his teleportation was at light speed. He dodged the Buzzsaw and kept teleporting around Codsworth, while he continues to hit the robot.

"Why must you do this, Mister Zalgo? Why?" asked Codsworth, defenseless as he lowered to the ground.

Meanwhile, multiple wretches bounded over the edge of the volcano, heading towards the village.

"A chunk of metal is hard but truly defenseless without so many weapons. For now, i'll focus on that ugly blue creature, perhaps he can be useful." Zalgo grinned, his grin was more terrifying than before. Zalgo then teleported and disappeared. And appeared to where Tentaquil is.

Tentaquil was fleeing(Donnel and Issac hopefully following)and when the demon appeared, he smashed right through him and continued running

Zalgo followed and attempted to turn himself partly physical. He appeared in front of them once again.

The Fakemon attempted to go around, but Zalgo blocked his path.

"You.....again......" Tentaquil gasped out annoyed.

"ME? AGAIN? I AM THE MIGHTY ZALGO! YOU SHALL OBEY ME!" Zalgo shouted at Tentaquil, his new form of being larger with more spikes and extra horns made him look more menacing.

Tentaquil crouched his legs and leapt bringing his right knee into Zalgo's floating head.
"CRUNCH"

"Ow.. I don't even have a neck.. Anyway!" Zalgo continued. "I could use you.."

"GO GET BENT AT THE CROSSROADS!" Tentaquil yelled.

Zalgo simply disappeared. He was watching Tentaquil from a small distance. He chuckled and continued to watch. Zalgo began to think to himself. "I feel so powerful! I feel..I feel..Great! I just need more flames, and i'll be a god!" Zalgo thought to himself.

As Zalgo disappeared, three reavers zipped past (They're really fast), as they searched for any inhabitants, screeching as they went.

Meanwhile, at the Volcano

up the mountain comes the torrential downpour of drones and lower soldiers. "Do you see that! Humans! We will eat good tonight!" yelled one of the drones, to which the army coming up the mountain embraced with a war cry from all of the drones, as they hurried up the mountain.

Big Band's machines hissed and whistled. "Folks, get ready," Big Band snapped. "It's about to get real ugly up in this place."

Robin drew her Levin sword, and with her tactician's eye saw that the enemy's general strategy was to blindly charge forward and power through with brute strength. Classic. It seems my tactic are the most important aspect that we have on our side right now.

Undyne readied her spear. She was ready to begin fighting. "You ugly creatures are gonna die! Because I, Undyne, will strike you all down!" Undyne shouted.

First, of course, were the Wretches. they came running towards the heroes in an unorganized manner, accompanied by the explosive tickers. the screeches of the dog-sized beasts filled the air as they charged, similar to chimpanzees running towards their foes. The Tickers crept close the ground in a very quick fashion, letting out horrendous screeches as they ran with their grotesque claws towards the champions.

Undyne used multiple smaller-blue spears that aimed at the Wretches! If the wretches moved, it would hurt them. She continued to do so.

Meanwhile, Flowey was watching. He smiled. "Golly! Looks like they are having a fun time! Maybe i should watch! Maybe..I should join in!" He said to himself.

The Reaver that had already appeared flew back into the air, as the two gas barges rose above the volcano, letting out a unearthly howl as they flew above the battle. as they floated, ropes began to fall from the barges, as the drones came down, ready to battle for the surface.

"Damn! These things are moving in really fast!" Undyne shouted as she continued to shoot out spears. "I think I need some help here!"

"Yes we do, lady! But I don't think we have that option" replied Nick Valentine, as he shot a Ticker, which exploded on impact, taking a few wretches with it.

"Thats more like Undyne, uhh..Robot-man.." Undyne giggled. "(God..I don't know any of these people..)" Undyne thought.

"Name's Nick, but now's not the time to socialize!" the Synth Detective said as he fired a few shots into a Wretch, which fell limp almost immediately.

Undyne continued to shoot at them.

"ARCFIRE!"

Robin hurled a fireball to create a wall of flame before the heroes, stopping any Locusts from getting too close as Dawn sent out Glalie and Infernape. "Glalie, you know what to do!" Dawn shouted.

Glalie turned back and nodded at its master.

Glalie's Glalitite is reacting to Dawn's Mega Bracelet!

A harsh purple orb of energy encased Glalie. Small stones levitated intio the air as white light burst from the or around Glalie. Glaie let out a mighty roar as its orb of energy exploded, blowing back the population of Locusts in front of it. Its pupiles had turned red, and it had gained a huge black beard the size of a monster-truck tire. "GUOOOOOOHHHH!!!!" Glalie roared. The temperature began to cool in the area.

Glalie has Mega Evolved into Mega Glalie!

The cold could hold back the wretches, but The stronger drones kept their assault, their footsteps like thunder. Among that thunder came the feeling of even louder thunder. there were bigger things coming up the mountainside. But those could wait, as the alrady attacking enemys were a force to be reckoned with.

Meanwhile..

Flowey came out of the ground in front of Tentaquil.

"DAFUQ!" The fakemon screamed tripping over the flower and smashing headfirst into the ground

"Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower!" Flowey said in a very cute fashion to Tentaquil. "You all look like you're running! I can help!"

"Just how hard did I hit my head just now? the Fakemon thought

"H-Hey! I'm real!" Flowey said. "Anyway. So i can make you stronger by giving you this thing called LV!"

"LV's?, Does it mean Levels? does this thing have rare candies?

"Nah, you silly! It stands for Love! So love is shared through.. Little white.. "friendliness pellets"." Flowey emitted some strange white dots that were around him.

Tentaquil raised an eyebrow, just what was this plant trying to sell?

"Now catch as many as you can! Move around!" The pellets began to aim for Tentaquil.

Tentaquil's eyes widened as he recognized the shapes, "WHY IS EVERYTHING TRYING TO KILL ME TODAY!"

The pellets hit Tentaquil, which ends up hurting him. "YOU IDIOT!" Flowey shouted in a terrifying face.

The bullets tore at his soft flesh, though they hit nothing vital, they left several bleeding wounds.

"Did you really think they were REAL?! NO!" Flowey yelled at Tentaquil.

"I don't know?," Tentaquil said griving a cruel grin "Is this rock real?" The fakemon picked up a large rock and smashed it down on the plant

Flowey only popped out of the ground in front of the rock. "Hehe! Now. DIE!" Flowey surrounded Tentaquil with the bullets as they slowly get closer toward him. Flowey lets out a demonic laugh. "HEHEHEHEAAAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

"Hey flower can you fly?"Tentaquil asked

"How could I fly?!"

"Like this probally" The fakemon dashed forward and wrapped his claws around Flowey's stem and yanked him out of the ground, then he spun around and chucked the weed as far as he could.

"Wow! Thats impressive! But thats too simple to kill me! HEHEHEHEHEAAAHHEHEHE! AH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Flowey then landed on the ground and disappeared as he sank into the ground.

Tentaquil rolled his eyes and continued to limp away.

Suddenly, the ground beneath Tentaquil began to shake and crack in an agressive manner.
"****" the fakemon exclaimed as he attempted to limp even faster, as small pieces of the ground begin to cave in, making a seemingly exponential hole into the earth.

"Well this could'nt possibly get any worse"

The ground eventually stopped falling inwards, but what came out would have made an exponential sinkhole a lot better. the hole was merely the enrtry to a huge tunnel, big enough to have 3 elephants on top of each other exit. but what exited the tunnel was far from an elephant, as dozens of Locust soldiers marched out of the tunnel, followed by a ferrocius Brumak, its chain-gun gauntlets fully loaded, and the artillery on its back was as well fully loaded. the Beast sniffed the air. their vision was awful, but their sense of smell was attune to a bloodhound. It smelt blood. and It was hungry.

I'm GOing to F**KING DIE!The anphibian hissed.

Luckily, the Horde moved back towards the working stormtroopers, smelling their armor and the smoke of their guns and broken vehicles. the Brumak resisted the chains around its neck, but eventually went on its way. the Three Reavers flew back towards the troopers as well.

The fakemon slowly backed away trying to get as far away from any percieved danger that would appear.BUT before that could happen, clicking began to ring from behind Tentaquil. this clicking was not like that of a clock, but more as if someone was biting down rapidly in a series of bites. the sounds could only come from one creature: a Ticker. the suicide bomber was slowly crawling towards Tentaquil, waiting for his next move.

"Heh" Tentaquil said,"And that stupid weed punctured by balloning skin too"

The Ticker hissed, and something scuttered behind the Ticker, running behind some rocks. Judging by the sound of more clicking, it was probably more Tickers, waiting to run up to the fakemon and use their only attack.

[i]..Not...like....T̞͗͛̄͂͊̓̚H̑I̤͎͑ͪͭ̎S̝͓̻̞̟͔̀̔͗͐!"
Tentaquil hissed a sickening gurgle that more resembled choking than a battle cry, Tentaquil's, entire body rotated, dark solid shadows flowed out of his mouth forming a puddle on the ground beneath him.

Dark razor-tipped three fingered claws shot out of the puddle, they hissed as they wrapped around the tickers enveloping them in the void, shutting them off from reality.
"Tentaquil used Dark Void!"[i/]

The Tickers overreact, scrambling and screeching, before falling asleep, rolling off of where they were lying in wait. One fell from a tree next to the Fakemon, still slightly awake, and exploded, but too far away to damage the fakemon. Falls don't work well with immulsion explosives.

[i]'I did'nt know I could do that?..."
Tentaquil mumbled as he fell down

Isaac and Donnel finally managed to catch up to Tentaquil.  Isaac had spotted some of the Stormtroopers coming on their way to try and apprehend the trio...

"Uh...  Can you understand us?  It doesn't matter.  We have to get out of here.  It's important."  Isaac warned Tentaquil.

"They're comin' for us!  Come on, I'll get ya..." Donnel hefted up Tentaquil.  Isaac cast some of his Cure psynergy on Tentaquil to heal him up a bit so that he would remain well enough to escape.

Donnel and Isaac quickly began running through the forest to try and find some sort of shelter where they could let Tentaquil rest.  Donnel still had a cut on his arm from the fight earlier.  He hadn't had time to heal it, but he knew he'd have to do it soon.

They arrived at a beach, and island could be seen a little ways off

Tentaquil grunted than wihout warning he one arm around each of his compainon's waists,
"AAAAAAAAAAAA He screamed
Tentaquil used Surf!"

He flopped into the water churrning through it with the speed of a motor bot, struggling to keep Donnel's and Issac's heads above water.

They arrived soaking wet clambering onto the dock.

Donnel stood up.  He shook the water off.

"Aw, now'm gonna need a change of clothes...  Do ya got anything Isaac?"  Donnel asked.

"Uh...  Just one of these."  Isaac responded.  It was a vest of sorts.

Donnel took off his blue shirt and placed it in his inventory.  He then placed the vest on himself and and adjusted it.
[/i][/i]

Last edited by Mr.H on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:06 am

Dawn

Glalie roared, opening its massive jaw wide and screaming at the oncoming Locust-ogres. "Glalie," Dawn ordered, "use Hail!"

Glalie breathed a shot of ice-cold breath into the sky above the Locusts, causing dark clouds to gather over the oncoming onslaught and rain hailstones the size of baseballs upon them. Anybody caught under the hailstorm would take continuous damage from the falling hailstones.

Robin noted the weather condition created by Dawn's mega Pokémon and shouted, "Fire at them with your ranged attacks!" Robin lifted her Levin sword and tendrils of lightning arced from the clouds, struck the blade, and lashed out at the coming Locusts. "We must defend the village!"

"Maybe if these Toa are watchin', they'll realize that the 'Neo-Empire' is a dirty liar," Big Band muttered.

"They don't seem to have any strategy besides berserking," Robin commanded. "That being said, you must remain vigilant! Often, the hyper-offense strategy of barbarians like these can overwhelm the unwary!"

Dawn nodded. "I hear you, Robin! Glalie, use Blizzard!"

Glalie used Blizzard!

Since hail was falling over the Locust hordes, the powerful Mega-evolved Glalie's Blizzard swathed over them, blasting the Locusts with frigid, damaging sleet and deadly accuracy. There was a 10% chance for some of the Locust troops to ice over, immobilized.

Meanwhile, Infernape had pulled from its back pocket a large aluminum trash can (it had about eight of these) and hurled it into the crowds of Locusts.

Infernape used Gunk Shot!

The trash can bounced and spilled toxic garbage all over the Locusts (not to mention the painful THUMP of the trash can itself), and Infernape beat its chest.

Robin

Robin turned to Kjelle. "Normally, a Knight of your caliber would be easily able to defend herself from attacks with that heavy armor, but because of our environment, I'll need you to stay safe."

Kjelle nodded. "What use is dead weight? At least give me my weapons."

"I wasn't going to let you go without your weapons," Robin replied, before turning to Dawn. "Dawn!" Robin called.

"Yes, Robin?" Dawn asked.

"I need your Bronzong to stay with Kjelle, since it's the one taking care of her armor. Make sure you put up another one of those psychic barriers," Robin ordered.

Dawn nodded, then turned to the floating bronze-bell Pokémon. "You hear that, Bronzong? Follow the knight. But first, use Reflect!"

Bronzong used Reflect!

Bronzong's eyes flashed, and a wondrous wall of light appeared before the approaching Locusts; any of their physical attacks' damage would be neutered. Bronzong then floated after Kjelle, who equipped her axe and ran into the nearest Matoran's hut.

The Ta-Matoran came to defend their koro as well, with hammers and knives and whatever blunt-force objects they could find. With her tactician's eye, she saw that the Ta-Matoran were on her side, and all intent on repelling the Locust threat from Ta-Koro.

Papyrus whipped out several bones. "THESE GUYS AREN'T TRYING TO BE FRIENDS AT ALL! THEY'RE TOO CANNIBAL-Y!" Papyrus snapped. "ISN'T THERE ANYBODY WHO'S REASONABLE AROUND HERE?!"

"You've got us," Robin said to Papyrus.

Papyrus nodded. "I KNOW THAT!" he replied. "NOW, LET'S SHOW THESE DUDES THAT THE BONDS OF OUR FRIENDSHIP ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR UGLY BUGS AND ANTAGONISTIC CANNIBALISM!"

Papyrus bent his arms and pointed his hands towards the Locust invaders. "EAT BONES, YOU UNREASONABLE HUMAN-EATERS!" Papyrus bellowed. "FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF THE BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP!"

"Good Lord, Papyrus, you're sounding sappier every minute," Big Band muttered, before blasting a loud, sharp note on his trumpet to disorient the Locusts on the ground.

"YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THERE'S SOME SENSE IN WHAT I'M SAYING, THOUGH," Papyrus replied, sending another wave of bones through the swaths of Locusts.

Big Band rolled his eyes. "Whatever ya say, Papyrus." Big Band then wound up for a huge punch to the gut of the nearest Locust ogre. "Gimme a hit!" he shouted.

The Legendary Fartmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 am

Locust

As the bullets bounced off of the shield, the two Gas Barges float over the heroes, past the shield, letting Drones slide down the many ropes of the organic hot air balloon. A reaver also lands behind the shield, as two others attack the DodoRex. That was their first mistake. On of the reavers attacked by trying to drag him over the ledge. That was their second mistake. The other tried to shoot the thick hide of the DodoRex. That was their third and final mistake.

The DodoRex snaps up the tentacles of the flying beast of war, and slams it into the firing reaver, resulting in a massive explosion. The beast runs through the inferno, and sees a dozen of drones closing in on Papyrus. the DodoRex slams them away with its monstrous jaws, grabs Papyrus, and flings him onto the safety of the DodoRex's back.

A cannon slowly rises over the ridge, and eventually the full beast, a Brumak, lumbers over the ridge, roaring as it fires its gauntlets. "They try to stop us? WE WILL STOP THEM!" yelled another drone, which the Horde reacted to yet again with a war cry. several other sets of large footsteps, presumably more Brumaks, could be felt, coming up the mountain.

BoS

Suddenly, a few Vertibirds landed behind the Heroe's shields, letting Knights exit the gun and attack the Drones, before flying off, fighting the Reavers. The Prydwen flew proud above the volcano, as Vertibirds flew everywhere, attacking the Locust Horde.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Robin

In response to the bellows of the drones, Robin let out her own rallying cry.

Which, of course, was an intelligent and very inspiring "AAAAAAAAAHHHRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" as she raised her Levin sword into the air and more controlled bolts of lightning arced toward the raised blade and spread out across surrounding Locust drones.

Robin's rallying cry would invigorate every hero, raising attack power, defense, agility, and movement ability.

Big Band was immediately able to play the 1812 Overture on trumpet, and then let loose a powerful series of punches upon the foes. Big Band's trumpet-fists clenched and with powerful pistons, Big Band hurled his flurry of blows upon a crowd of Locusts. "TUBATUBATUBATUBATUBATUBATUBATUBATU-BA!" he bellowed, punching every monster in his way halfway to Albuquerque (figuratively).

The Ta-Matoran found themselves equally boosted by Robin's rally, and could match the Locust hordes in power and defense, and thanks to their small size, they were nimble enough to weave through and figuratively bite the ankles of the Locusts.

One Matoran, Jaller, a red Ta-Matoran with a yellow mask, kneecapped one Locust particularly badly with the hammer of his Kohlii stick. (Kohlii is a Matoran sport, somewhat like street hockey, in which players use hammer-like sticks to hit a ball into the other team's goal to score points.)

"WHOA! GOOD DINOSAUR!" Papyrus exclaimed, as the Dodorex hefted him onto its back. "NOW LET'S SEE HOW THEY HANDLE MY BONES!"

Papyrus waved his arms, and several large bones appeared before him. "NYEH HEH HEH! TIME FOR MY REALLY COOL NORMAL ATTACK!" Papyrus shouted. The bones went spinning towards the Locusts, threatening to sweep 'em right up and blow them away. Papyrus sent a platoon of bones on skateboards after the large spinning bones, before creating two walls of blue bones that would strike any foe that was moving. Papyrus brought these blue bone walls together and slammed them straight upward, hoping to sweep through the Locusts.

Infernape cloaked itself in flames and let loose a flying side kick upon a large clump of drones.

Infernape used Flare Blitz!

These flames would torch the area around Infernape, but the impact slightly hurt Infernape as well on account of it being so reckless.

Glalie used Dark Pulse!

Glalie opened its mouth wide and a horrible dark aura blasted from it, striking the enemies and maybe causing some to flinch.

Makuta

This new skeletal salesman that stood before him... Makuta sat bemused as he watched the skeleton shamble about the chamber, attempting to sell its goods.

Makuta reached over and plucked the skeleton salesman off the ground. "Whatever it is you are selling, I do not need any," Makuta sneered. "But let me give you a new sales pitch: tell the surface that the great Makuta shall soon rise."

The Legendary Fartmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Undyne

Undyne began to impale the locusts with her spear! While kicking, she continued to use smaller spears that hit the creatures. "Hah! Take that!" she yelled out.

"I'm determined! Determined to end you all!" She shouted. Undyne continued to use her spear. "Papyrus, how you doing over there? I hope your dinosaur isn't gonna decide to eat me! I'm a fish, dinosaurs love fish.." Undyne asked.

Undyne jumped and shouted out "NYAAAHHH!!" as she was enjoying killing the beasts.

Zalgo

Zalgo, as he was watching the group fight the locusts, was enjoying how they were fighting. "Amusing. Now, i should think of who my next victim will be." Zalgo thought to himself. He continued to watch as he was grinning.

A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
SissyGamer
Catsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Locust

Seeing that they were outgunned, the some of the smarter (as in cave man smart) Drones began to yell "Retreat! Retreat!" as the white reptilian humanoids turned and ran. Even the Brumak, the hulking mass it was, turned and stomped behind the fleeing Horde. as the Reavers fly away, their pilots scream, "NEXT TIME, PATHETIC HUMANS!" to the heroes.

"At Last!" Codsworth exclaimed.

The DodoRex panted, chewing on a Locust Drone, which was slightly hanging from his jaws.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Papyrus

"NYEH! NYEH HEH HEH! WE DID IT!" Papyrus whooped. "WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT FRIENDS!"

"Save it, Papyrus," Big Band chided, "we've still got problems. If the 'Neo-Empire''s swayed these Toa against us, there's no tellin' in how much hot water we're in."

"Big Band's right," Kiki agreed. "We have to find the Toa quickly and talk them out of listening to the bad guys above us."

"HUH. GOOD POINT!" Papyrus mused. "BUT WHERE DO WE GO?"

Papyrus hadn't met Turaga Vakama, so he didn't know the hobbling biomechanical elder. But Papyrus was inclined to listen to the Turaga, anyway.

"Who are your friends?" Vakama asked of Robin.

Introductions went all around and soon everybody knew who everybody was.

"I'm sorry, your friend's name is Undying?" Kiki asked.

UN-DYNE," Papyrus corrected. "EASY MISTAKE TO MAKE; IT'S SOMETHING YOU'VE GOT TO GET USED TO!"

Vakama addressed the group of heroes. "I recommend that you head towards Le-Wahi first. Matau knows that you are coming. And your friend... Kjelle, you said her name was? The climate of Ta-Wahi is not kind to armor like hers."

"You can say that again," Kjelle remarked, Bronzong at her side, carrying her armor.

"The climate of Ta--"

"Expression."

"Ah."

Big Band nodded. "So how do we get to Le-Wahi?" Big Band asked.

"Travel southwest from here," Vakama replied. "If you go by air or by bird, the Le-Matoran will respect you more. This should aid your cause."

Robin nodded. "Big Band, can you carry me and Kjelle?" Robin asked. "Papyrus, do you--"

"I'M FINE, BUT THANKS FOR ASKING! I CAN SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH THE DODOREX ON THE WAY THERE, AFTER ALL!" Papyrus explained.

Big Band turned to Robin. "You guys ain't too heavy, and I'm big, so I should be able to fly you over there. The others got their own air transport too, so they should be fine.

Dawn recalled Infernape and Glalie (who reverted back to its original form after battle), and sent out Honchkrow.

Kiki leaned down to Dawn's belt and spoke to Infernape and Glalie. "Thanks for all your help out there," she said.

"Hey, no problemo," Infernape said to Kiki.

"It's our duty to masters and friends," Glalie added.

Honchkrow cawed, motioning for Dawn to mount, as Kiki slipped on her broom. Honchkrow, with a majestic flap of its wings, boosted into the air and took Dawn to the sky.

Big Band converted into his rocket mode and scooped up Kjelle and Robin in twin saxophones, while Bronzong hitched itself to Big Band via telekinesis.

"WELL, DODOREX, LOOKS LIKE WE'RE HEADING SOUTHWEST! NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus declared.

Big Band, Kiki, and Dawn took to the skies. "Safe travels!" Vakama shouted after them "And may Mata Nui stand at your side!"

The Legendary Fartmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:47 pm

DodoRex

the Beast huffed, and gave a slight smile as it swallowed the Drone and took to a slow jog, quickly accelerating. as it reached the ledge, it jumped. and landed perfectly on the beach. The DodoRex ran past the last of the Locust retreating into their tunnel, ignoring them as it went southwest.

Brotherhood of Steel

"Good Job, Soldiers!" blared Maxon, using the loudspeakers to convey his message to his men. "Now get back to your Vertibirds. we need to follow that group. they seem to know what the hell is going on, and I don't intend to go anywhere else before we know what the hell is happening" continued the Elder, before the speakers went silent. quickly, the Vertibirds were back in the air, the Prydwen behind them, following the rag-tag group.

Locust Horde

Deep underground, there was a labyrinth of huge tunnels, and here, the Locust Horde began to amass, as "Smarter" Drones came up to say their battle plan. the retreating forces noticed the giant bird run southwest, so the "Intelligent" drones began to check their maps, from what the reavers had scouted out. they came to a conclusion: they must march on the jungle.

Almost immediately, the entire force of the Locust moved out towards the jungle. what the Humans had fought was just a tiny fraction of what the Locust had in store. The Locust would not give defeat, as war cries were like waves in the huge army of seemingly-albino brutes, and the many Brumaks, as well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:25 am

Collaboration between SissyGamer, EropsToad, Mr.H, and lowfn

Papyrus

"So, Papyrus. Where is Sans? I've been wondering for awhile.." Undyne asked and faced Papyrus, running alongside him and the Dodorex.

"I DON'T KNOW, UNDYNE; ONE MINUTE HE WAS STANDING WITH US ON THE BEACH, AND THE NEXT HE'S GONE!" Papyrus replied. "I DO HOPE THAT SANS IS ALRIGHT, WHEREVER HE IS!"

"I hope he's alright too, Mister Papyrus!" said Codsworth, hodling onto the DodoRex by the tip of its tail, his body flailing in the wind as it ran.

"We'll only hope that he's okay.. He is your brother, and hes like; SUPER powerful!" Undyne said, as she was suplexing a huge boulder, just because she can.

"THAT TRICK NEVER GETS OLD! NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus said, watching Undyne. "NOW IT'D BE BEST IF WE STUCK TOGETHER! I STILL SEE BIG BAND (HE'S KINDA HARD TO MISS) AND SO WE SHOULD TRAVEL IN THE GENERAL DIRECTION THAT HE'S GOING IN!"

"Yeah, that, or the giant blimp following them" said Nick Valentine, sitting on the hips of the DodoRex, which let out a flaming snort as it looked up at the battalion of helicopters following Big Band.

"HUH. YOU KNOW, I SAW THE DODOREX GROWLING AT ONE OF THOSE, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, THE HELICOPTERS SURROUNDING IT WERE FIGHTING THOSE UGLY, UNREASONABLE OGRES IN THE SKY!" Papyrus mused. "THEREFORE, I CAN CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE AT LEAST BEFRIEND-ABLE!"

"Really, Papyrus?! Not this again.. They just tried to kill us!" Undyne shouted.

"NO, NOT THE OGRES! THE HELICOPTERS! OR, WHOEVER'S PILOTING THEM, AT LEAST."

"Uhh..Nevermind, I...I'm not gonna try to get you to believe that they are bad guys.." Undyne said.

"THE HELICOPTERS?"

"PAPYRUS!" Undyne shouted. "NOT THE HELICOPTERS! THE OGRE THINGS!"

"OH!!! I THINK THOSE GUYS MADE THAT PRETTY CLEAR," Papyrus replied.

"So how long until we arrive?.. Feel like its gonna be a long time.."

"WELL... I CAN'T SAY..." Papyrus replied. "PERHAPS WE OUGHT TO JUT KEEP GOING SOUTHWEST."

A noise was heard, it was a sound of footsteps. "What was that?" Undyne wondered.

The DodoRex stepped on the brakes, stopping almost instantly to the sound of footsteps.

"FOOTSTEPS, I PRESUME," Papyrus replied.

The footsteps are slowly getting louder, the sound of sticks being broken are now heard. "This is freakin' me out.."

"AHHH, NOTHING LIKE A LITTLE DRAMATIC TENSION!" Papyrus breathed, taking a huge drag of fresh Le-Wahi air.

Would it seem? A completely shadowy and black figure could be seen, with somewhat..A similar, cartoony body. With a weapon, and..curly hair?

"VAULT BOY!" Papyrus hollered, recognizing the outline. "DID YOU DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR HAIR? YOU LOOK KINDA DIFFERENT!"

The shadowy figure revealed itself. Papyrus was correct, it was Vault Boy. "Papyrus? Is that you?" The figure said, with somewhat new armor and being almost as tall as Papyrus.

"Is that actually Vault Boy?..Looks a little different, if you ask me." Undyne said.

"NO, I'M THE ICE CREAM MAN. YES, IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus shouted. "I SWEAR, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH YOUR HAIR? YOU LOOK FAN-TABULOUS!"

"Hasn't my hair always looked like this? What are you all doing anyway?"

"WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO A VILLAGE IN THE JUNGLE CALLED LE-KORO. YOU REMEMBER WHAT THOSE GUYS IN THE SKY SAID ABOUT US? WELL, THIS OLD GUY NAMED VAKAMA SAID THAT WE HAVE TO CONVINCE THESE LEGENDARY HEROES THAT WE AREN'T EVIL INTERDIMENSIONAL CRIMINALS! WHICH, OF COURSE, MOST OF US AREN'T!" Papyrus explained. "SO, WE'RE HEADING SOUTHWEST."

"I guess i'll follow with you guys, feels like its been awhile." Vault Boy followed.

"SORRY WE COULDN'T GET YOU RE-DRAWN ANY QUICKER," Papyrus apologized. "WE WERE IN SUCH A RUSH, AND THERE WERE SO MANY ATTACKS UPON US! PLUS, I CAN'T DRAW..."

Papyrus turned to Codsworth. "FORTUNATELY, CODSWORTH COULD!" Papyrus added.

"Re-Drawn?" Vault Boy asked. "No, it was more like resurrection from a demon. God, at least I got out of that total hell. Would've been such a baby.."

"A Demon, you say, Mister Boy?" Codsworth asked, having a sinking suscipicion of the identity of said demon.

"THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE THAT ZALGO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT, WOULD IT, UNDYNE?"

"Uhh..Not sure..But didn't Zalgo burn his paper right from Codsworth's hands?" Undyne replied. "That makes me suspicious! I'm watching you..'Vault Boy'.." Undyne said, as she was paranoid.

"WHATEVER! IF THIS ZALGO IS AS NASTY AS YOU SAY, IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER AS FRIENDS, WE CAN BASH 'IM!" Papyrus encouraged.

"I think hes rather gotten powerful now. Feeding him flames would seem to make him even more powerful with the fusions of his cells, causing his SOUL to get stronger.. In which, makes him much more stronger." Vault Boy replied in a somewhat logical way. He usually doesn't get that logical.

"We learned that the hard way" replied the Mr.Handy. Nick seemed suspiscious. "Why are you being so informal all of a sudden?" asked Valentine.

"No idea, maybe its because of my new form. I'm stronger, i'm new, and i'm smarter! Golly, what a joy!" Vault Boy replied. "Surely hoping it isn't something wrong."

"HM. I'LL MAKE A NOTE TO TELL ROBIN TO KEEP HER ARCFIRE OR WHATEVER SHE CALLED IT AWAY FROM THIS ZALGO."

"So what will we do afterwards?" Vault Boy asked, as he was following along side with Papyrus.

"I PRESUME WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT VILLAGE? VAKAMA SAID TO MEET SOMEONE NAMED... MATAU, I THINK."

"Matau? This place is weird.."

"HEY, DON'T BE JUDGMENTAL ABOUT THE NAMES, OKAY? YOU'RE TALKING TO A SKELETON NAMED PAPYRUS! THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MIGHT I ADD."

"Since when were you the great Papyrus? I don't remember you getting that name. You seem goofy for a skeleton to be called that."

"EVER SINCE I, PAPYRUS, WAS BORN, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GREAT!" Papyrus declared. "IT'S JUST THAT YOU WEREN'T THERE TO SEE MY COMING TO THE UNDERGROUND!"

"..Yeah..Lets just move on.."

Papyrus found this slightly irritating. Who in the world would doubt Papyrus's greatness?! Papyrus gave Vault Boy a lingering look of confusion, before sitting upright. "NOW, NOW, WE'VE GOT A JUNGLE VILLAGE TO FIND! LET'S KEEP ON TREKKING! NYEH HEH... HEH."

The band continued trekking to the southwest, traveling through increasingly dense foliage (Papyrus had to create a bone machete to slice any tangled vines in the way of the Dodorex; in the end, this resulted in Papyrus having to take the complete lead).

"DON'T GET ME WRONG, IF THERE WERE A FASTER WAY TO DO THIS, I'D DO IT," Papyrus muttered.

"Well, I have a flamethrower, because i somewhat had one." Vault Boy said.

"HUH. BUT FOREST FIRES ARE NO GOOD," Papyrus replied. "I DON'T WANT TO RISK IT. HAVE YOU GOT A CHAIN SAW INSTEAD?"

The DodoRex opened its maw, showing a small fire (small for the DodoRex), like a flip lighter, obviously agreeing with Vault Boy.

"Actually, I do have an old chainsaw right here." Vault Boy seemed to have had one appear out of no where.. The sound of a chainsaw starts. "RRRRRRRR!!!!"

"OH, GOODY! THIS'LL MAKE OUR JOB SO MUCH EASIER!" Papyrus declared. "ANY HANGING VINES THAT ARE IN OUR WAY, YOU OUGHT TO CUT OUT OF IT."

The DodoRex just walked through the brush, breaking it down as he went. Several panicked Gukko birds flapped and squawked as they flew away from the falling trees. The DodoRex roared at the destruction. it was loving this.

"Wait, i have to do the work? God damnit.." Vault Boy sighed.

"IF YOU WANT, I CAN TAKE THE CHAINSAW," Papyrus offered.

"You sure? Its a little dangerous.. I'll hand it over to you.." Vault boy handed over the chainsaw.

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, DO NOT SHY AWAY FROM DANGER!" Papyrus replied, accepting the chainsaw.

Papyrus revved the chainsaw and put the bones away. Soon, with him and the Dodorex working together to clear a path through the jungle, the little(?) entourage reached a clearing overlooking a long lake called Lake Pala. "THIS SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PLACE TO TAKE A REST," Papyrus declared, shutting off the chainsaw. "JUST IN TIME, TOO! I NEED TO WASH THESE WOODCHIPS OUT OF MY EYESOCKETS!"

Papyrus removed his cloak and folded it up neatly. "CODSWORTH, WOULD YOU BE A LAMB AND HOLD ON TO THIS WHILE I WASH UP?" Papyrus requested of the Mr. Handy.

"It would be a pleasure, Mister Papyrus!" Codsworth said as he neatly grabbed the cloak.

"THANK YOU, CODSWORTH."

"Is that..Water? For fucks sake! I need some!" Vault Boy actually cussed? Hes a cartoon, seeming to have changed too much.

"WHOA THERE. THIS ISN'T ADULT SWIM!" Papyrus shrugged.

"What? I don't even know what that is.." Vault Boy replied. Undyne got close to Papyrus's 'ear'. "(Hey..I'm a little suspicious about Vault Boy at this point..)" Undyne whispered.

("HM. WELL, IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT VAULT BOY, MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP AN EYE ON HIM?") Papyrus whispered back.

("Yeah..I'll keep an eye on him, maybe it's not even Vault Boy..")

Papyrus knelt at the shore of the lake and cupped the water into his gloved hands, letting it run into his eyesockets, through his skull, and down through the holes within the bone. Woodchips flushed out from inside of Papyrus's skull and out his lower jaw. "AH, THAT FEELS MUCH BETTER," Papyrus sighed.

Undyne grabbed one of her small plastic cups and grabbed some water into the cup. She poured it on herself. "It feels so refreshing!" Undyne said.

The DodoRex slurps up a large portion of water, as steam comes rising from its throat.

Papyrus laughed. "NYEH HEH! YOU LIKE YOUR WATER PIPING HOT, DON'T YOU?" Papyrus asked the Dodorex.

The DodoRex's face turned serious quickly. it then started doing the dinosaur equivalent of laughing, with a hearty roar.

Vault Boy was relaxing, he laid down and sighed. "Man, i feel so much better.. Finally, after such a long time.." Vault Boy said to himself.

Papyrus walked away from the lakeshore and picked up his cloak from Codsworth, tying it back around his neck. "THANKS AGAIN!" he said amicably.

"Any time!" chuckled the Mr.Handy.

Papyrus sat on a nearby rock and folded his hands in his lap. "SO, CODSWORTH! VALENTINE! WHY NOT TELL US A BIT ABOUT WHERE YOU COME FROM?" Papyrus asked, attempting to start a friendly conversation.

"Alright then,"Valentine replied,"I was made in the Institute, a place full of advanced technology that the Brotherhood wishes it had. and then one day, I got dumped in the middle of the commonwealth."

"And I came from the wasteland." Vault Boy said, seeming to be behind Papyrus. "I'm from the cartoons, and I get tortured every single time! I get brutally murdered by machine guns, i explode into a million pieces with grenades, i get eaten by radroaches, i get beaten up by mole rats!"

"WOW, VAULT BOY... SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPICAL LIFE OF A LOONEY TUNE," Papyrus remarked. "THANK GOODNESS FOR CARTOON PHYSICS!"

Papyrus turned to Valentine. "HM? WELL, WHAT IS THE 'COMMONWEALTH?'" Papyrus asked, leaning forward, intrigued.

"The Commonwealth is the worst place left around. everything either wants to shoot you or eat you. But then there was Diamond City, the best place I've ever seen."

"WOW. SOUNDS ROUGH..." Papyrus remarked. "DIAMOND CITY ALREADY SOUNDS BETTER, AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SAID A SINGLE DETAIL ABOUT IT!"

Valentine laughed,"Yeah, it's got some problems, but at least they let me in from that terrible world. some things led to another, and I owned a detective agency in Diamond city."

"There was like a thousand nukes that came down, right? They destroyed most of the world?" Vault Boy asked Valentine.

"I wasn't there to see it, but yeah. the world ended."

"So anyway, when are we gonna be going again?" Undyne asked, as she walked toward the group.

"WE'RE TAKING A BIT OF A REST RIGHT NOW, BUT WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO LE-KORO. WE'RE PAST HIGH NOON, SO IT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD TIME TO RELAX!" Papyrus replied.

"Yeah, i guess so." Undyne replied.

"ANYWAY, VALENTINE; UNDYNE AND I ARE FROM THIS PLACE CALLED THE 'UNDERGROUND!' IT'S WHERE ALL THE MONSTERS LIVED AFTER... WELL, AFTER A GREAT WAR BETWEEN MONSTERS AND HUMANS... IT WAS A TERRIBLE MISUNDERSTANDING, I THINK. BUT NOT TO WORRY! MY BEST FRIEND, FRISK, ACTS AS MONSTER AMBASSADOR ON THE SURFACE WORLD! WELL, AT LEAST IN MY UNIVERSE... IN THE UNDERGROUND, ALL THE MONSTERS WERE KIND TO EACH OTHER! WE HAD A GREAT COMMUNITY, WITH MANY WONDERFUL TRADITIONS! IN FACT, WE EVEN HAD A SANTA CLAUS!" Papyrus explained.

"Yeah! And I am captain of the Royal Guard! I tried to capture Frisk as well, just like you did, Papyrus!" Undyne said.

"BUT INSTEAD YOU ENDED UP BEING GREAT FRIENDS. WHICH TOTALLY ISN'T REGRETTABLE, OF COURSE! FRISK IS A WONDERFUL HUMAN!" Papyrus's eyesockets narrowed. "OF COURSE, THERE WERE SEVERAL UNSAVORY HUMANS ON THE SURFACE AS WELL..."

"Like uhh..Chara?"

"WHO? NO, I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT TRUMP GUY. I MEAN, GOOD GRIEF! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID ABOUT MONSTERS? NEVER MIND, YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW. HE HURT POOR ASGORE'S FEELINGS!"

"Uhh, alright then.." Undyne stuttered.

Papyrus reclined on his rock. "NICE AFTERNOON OUT, HUH? BIRDS ARE SINGING... FLOWERS ARE BLOOMING! ON DAYS LIKE THIS, WE OUGHT TO BE--"

Suddenly, a rather dull thud echoed across the lake surface.

Vault Boy got up. "What was that?" he asked.

"I DON'T KNOW..." Papyrus muttered. "IT CAME FROM THE LAKE!"

Papyrus jumped up and ran towards the lake shore. About 40 yards away from the shore, the lake's surface was rippling as if someone--or something--were bubbling down there.

Undyne and Vault Boy ran toward Papyrus. "Whats happening? Why is the water doing that?" Vault Boy shivered.

"PRESUMABLY 'CAUSE SOMETHING'S LURKING UNDER THERE... AND I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S NOT ONIONSAN!"

"You mean, Sans?" Undyne said.

"NO, THE BIG OCTOPUS MONSTER THAT USED TO LIVE IN THAT LONG, SHALLOW CORRIDOR IN WATERFALL."

"Oh right! Now are we gonna be having another epic fight with a giant monster again?" Undyne said.

Suddenly, the lake's surface exploded. Several startled Rahi beasts rolled out of the water and swam away. A horrible crowing screech swept across the lake as a gigantic monster took to the air.

"Uhh.." Vault Boy began to eye the giant monster. "..Another fight?.."

This monster, a Heartless known as the [url=http://www.khwiki.com/Ruler_of_the_Sky] Ruler of the Sky,[/font] was a massive skeletal parrot with glowng yellow eyes and cutlasses for wings. A tail of sickly-yellow skulls hung from its rear end, and underneath its neck hung a treasure chest with two rows of jagged black teeth. Upon its head sat a crown.

"Ummm.. Are we gonna get eaten by a giant bird?.." Vault Boy stared at the Ruler of the Sky.

"HOPEFULLY NOT. PERHAPS A GIANT BIRD WILL EAT IT," Papyrus replied, glancing over at the Dodorex, then back at the Heartless.

Vault Boy apparently disappeared for some reason, unknown to where he went.

"...VAULT BOY?"

"I think we're by ourselves..Papyrus.." Undyne said as she held out her spear.

Papyrus swept out a ring of bones and glanced up at the Ruler of the Sky. "YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE UNREASONABLE TYPES, WOULD YOU?" Papyrus asked.

The Ruler of the Sky responded by crowing loudly and firing an orb of ice at Lake Pala's surface, creating sharp spires of ice that stretched to shore and threatened to impale our heroes.

"I GUESS THAT ANSWERS MY QUESTION," Papyrus said meekly.

"Not this again!" Undyne shouted. She began to step back.

"BAZOOOOOOKKAAAAA!!!" Vault Boy shouted as he was next to the group, as he was holding a Fat Man, seemingly to look like hes teleporting.

The DodoRex pounces onto the Ruler of the Sky, flames bursting from its maw. The Ruler of the Sky screeched and wrestled with the DodoRex, attempting to stay on top of the dinosaur as they slid on the slippery icy spires that the ice orb had created. The Ruler of the Sky crowed and slashed downwards with the flats of its scimitar-wings, slamming the DodoRex into the shallow water.

"Might wanna move, DodoRex! I gotta shoot this mini-nuke!" Vault Boy warned the DodoRex.

From behind a conveniently shaped boulder, there was a man. A man suddenly filled to the brim with courage and heroism. For his entire life he has lived under the blanket of fear and isolation, but no more! Dave picked up his mighty weapon and looked over from behind his boulder shield to find his target.

He took careful aim, before swinging his arm fowards with all of his might!

And then the pebble he threw went forwards a few feet before landing pathetically on the ground. Plop.

Dave pered over the boulder and looked around a few times to see if anyone saw his colossal failure.

The Ruler of the Sky's head turned towards Dave. Then it let out a horrible screech and spread its wings, before streaking towards the poor stalker.

"I GOT YOU!" Papyrus shouted, pointing his hands at Dave, who was screaming like a little girl, and flinging his bones at the massive Heartless, catching the Ruler of the Sky in the side and sending it sprawling on the dirt. The Heartless screeched in anger as gold pieces wildly spilled out of the treasure chest's maw. The Ruler of the Sky rose back into the air and opened its treasure chest's jaws to send coins firing at Papyrus like a machine gun.

Papyrus lifted up a spinning bone shield and spun it extremely quickly, repelling the coins off to the side, as he gritted his teeth. "NYEH! YOU WON'T GET THE BEST OF ME!" Papyrus shouted at the Heartless. Papyrus inched forward, his bones spinning faster and faster, flinging out the blocked coins at a higher rate.

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!

A medium-sized beam of bright red came from seemingly nowhere, smacking onto the Heartless from above. The Ruler of the Sky stopped spewing coins and glared upwards, looking for the source of the laser beam.

"Over heeeeeeere!" called out the voice of Mol. A hallucination for all to see of a middle-aged man hovered in mid-air not far from the creature, seeming to be laying down on nothing in a relaxed manner as per usual. The Ruler of the Sky crowed angrily and lashed out with its sword-wings transforming into a claw shape, attempting to rip at the middle-aged glamour that Mol had created.

But it simply laughed as another laser came from nowhere, only visible just before it reached the flying menace from below. "Oh you silly! You can't hurt me!" Mol mocked mockingly.

Mocking Mol is mocking mockingly in a very mockingly mocking manner.

Vault Boy was just sitting down, uhh, he knew he couldn't do anything..well..maybe? Undyne was sitting next to Vault Boy, laughing at the ruler because of how Mol is messing with it.

"Hey, Papyrus! How ya doin' over there?" Vault Boy shouted out, smiling.

"MUCH BETTER... I SUPPOSE????" Papyrus replied. The bones had disappeared, and Papyrus was looking incredulously at the mockingly mocking Mol, who slapped yet another unfair laser onto what was once a threatening enemy. Papyrus scratched his head. "WELL, I WILL ADMIT THAT WE WERE DOING JUST FINE A BIT AGO, BUT THE HELP IS CERTAINLY APPRECIATED..."

"Oh no worries, pal," Mol said, the figure closing his eyes and smiling as a ring of lasers surrounded the Ex-Ruler of The Skies and simply orbited it, teasing it by shrinking its diameter for a second before expanding back to its previous size. The frustrated Heartless spun about in a circle and cawed angrily.

Papyrus cocked his head and thrust his hand upwards, causing a large bone to spike up from the ground, smashing into the Ruler of the Sky's groin, eliciting much laughter from Mol.

"Good one Paps!" Mol yelled out, wiping a nonexistent tear from his eye. Well the tear was visible of course, but.. You know what I mean. Another ring joined the ball of torture, now covering a different axis of direction, thus trapping the poor Heartless.

Screaming was heard, it was Undyne, she seems to be missing. Vault Boy, terrified of this begins to look around and warn others about what happened. "Undyne?! Where are you?!" Vault Boy shouted. He looked in the ground, under his feet, in the bushes, in the air, in the water, everywhere! He couldn't find Undyne. "Papyrus! Where did Undyne go?" Vault Boy yelled out towards him, as he is terrified and scared.

"Calm down buckaroo," Mol said, his figure vanishing from where it was and now 'standing' on the ground amongst the others. The ball of torture was still where it was meant to be however. "You vanished earlier and came back, so the same pro'lly happened to her."

"B-But what if she won't come back?! Oh god! I don't wanna go scavenger hunting!" Vault Boy shouted, he kept running around the area in circles.

Mortals sure could be pathetic sometimes... Mol thought to himself. "She's coming back. If not then she's with another group. She'll be fi-"

Vault Boy disappeared again, no one knows where he keeps going it seems.

"Looks like she's having company," Mol said, genuinely intrigued by the sudden vanishment. He shrugged it off and popped back into the air by the ball of torture, speaking to the creature quietly so the others couldn't hear. "You're starting to bore me, creature. What do you think a God does when he gets bored of his playthings?"

The Ruler of the Sky crowed angrily and began charging up an ice orb, eliciting further laughter from Mol, who shot just enough lasers to keep things from cooling down.

"Don't ya get it?" Mol mocked, "You're mine. I own you. You can't hurt me. Comes with the God shtick. Now do something entertaining before I get bored of you." In all honesty, Mol wasn't nearly as bored as he was letting on, but he wasn't going to tolerate disobedience. Then again, this creature may not understand him or his 'body language'.

The Ruler of the Sky cawed and hurled the ice orb at the apparition of Mol.

A laser appeared above the ball of torture, taking on the apperance of a large whip that came down upon the Heartless. "Tsk tsk. Let's try that again. I wouldn't want to throw away a new toy," Mol said, the floating laser whip hovering back, ready to strike once again. Mol was rather enjoying this. He should try out new gimmicks more often.

The Ruler of the Sky screeched in defiance and roared angrily at Mol.

Papyrus thought it would be a good time to get back on the road. "DODOREX? CODSWORTH, VALENTINE? WE'RE GOING. YOU TOO, VAULT BOY AND UNDYNE--" Papyrus froze. "WAIT, WHERE DID THEY GO?" Papyrus asked.

Papyrus shook his head. "OH, DEAR... I HOPE THEY DIDN'T WANDER OFF SOMEWHERE DANGEROUS!"

Papyrus threw a ring of bones at the Ruler of the Sky for good measure, before saying to Mol's glamour, "WELL, AGAIN, I APPRECIATE THE HELP! BUT I REALLY MUST BE GOING! SO... TOODLES!"

"Oh hold on there, buddy. Let's walk and talk," Mol said, before popping by Papyrus's side, leaving the ball of torture where it was. "I'm quite the fan of yours, Papyrus."

"REALLY NOW? WELL, IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO MEET A FAN OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus replied,

"Great, indeed," Mol ecohed, a quick visual of Papyrus's head flashing behind him with a few mini fireworks.

"OOH! FANCY LIGHT SHOW! YOU EVER CONSIDER GOING INTO SPECIAL EFFECTS?" Papyrus asked. "PEOPLE WOULD BE BEGGING TO HAVE YOU ON THEIR STAGES AND WHAT-NOT!"

"Oh you flatter me, Sir Papyrus," Mol said as his figure waved a hand. "I have considered it, but I'm sort of.... In a sticky situation." He began walking down the path to continue the conversation, while making progress. No sense in simply standing around.

"WELL, I'M VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT," Papyrus replied, motioning for the Dodorex, Codsworth, and Valentine to follow.

"I appreciate your sympathy," Mol replied, his figure giving the skeleton a sad smile, before brightening up as if he had an idea. "Wait a minute! I just thought of something!"

"YOU DID? WILL THIS SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS?" Papyrus asked.

"Yes! Yes it will! And all I need is favor from you! The great Papyrus!" Mol said happily.

Papyrus scratched his chin. "WHAT SORT OF FAVOR?" Papyrus asked. "IT MUST BE SPECIFIC, OTHERWISE, WELL, I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR WAY INTO SHOW BIZ!"

"Oh it's nothing much, my friend. I just couldn't help but notice that very cool.. Blue bone attack you seem to possess!" Mol said happily and innocently.

"I TAKE QUITE A LOT OF PRIDE IN MY BLUE ATTACK! NYEH HEH HEH! IT IS AN ART I HAVE LEARNED OVER THE COURSE OF MY LIFETIME!" Papyrus declared.

"Well that time it took to learn certainly paid off!" Mol said, flattering the skeleton before getting to the point, "Ya see, like many of these other kind folk, I'm from another universe entirely. And something like your specialty attack could be considered.. A healing salve of sorts to my kind."

Papyrus cocked his head. "AS FAR AS I KNOW, MY BLUE BONES ARE ONLY GOOD FOR CAPTURING THINGS! SUCH AS PESKY DOGS WHO STEAL ATTACKS FROM YOU!"

Mol shrugged and smiled as he replied, "Not a lot of things make sense around here. What I do know, is that you would really be helping a friend out by using that attack on me."

Papyrus shrugged, but smiled at the mention of friendship. "WHATEVER YOU SAY, CHUM!" Papyrus said. "BUT YOU CAN'T MOVE A MUSCLE. OKAY? OTHERWISE YOU'LL GET HURT!"

Mol winked and nodded his head. "Gimme all ya got," he said in a friendly manner.

Papyrus nodded, then pulled from his back pocket a pile of blue bones. "HERE GOES NOTHING..." Papyrus said, before sending the bones straight at Mol.

However, Mol had made an essential miscalculation: while Sans's bones pierced the SOUL and phased through the body, Papyrus's bones... Well, they were simply bones, blue or not. Powerful bones, mind you, but physical bones nonetheless. Papyrus had no idea of Mol's intention, so he just kept pushing bones through Mol. "UM... NOTHING SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING," Papyrus remarked, retracting the bones. "OH, DEAR. ARE YOU SURE THIS IS HELPING YOU AT ALL?"

Mol's figure scratched its chin some. This didn't make sense, he swore he saw bones...

Holding back his anger from flooding into his glamour, Mol facepalmed and smiled. "Oh duh! I forgot! It was your brother's bones that went through people didn't they!" These skeletons all look alike.

"HUH--SANS?" Papyrus asked. "WELL, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED. HE'S SUCH A LAZYBONES, HE DOESN'T BOTHER TO MAKE HIS BONES PHYSICAL!" Papyrus sighed. "WELL, WORRY NOT, FRIEND! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL REFER YOU TO HIM AS SOON AS I FIND HIM AGAIN! THAT WAY, YOU'LL STILL GET ALL THE HELP YOU WILL NEED!" Papyrus declared. "SAY... YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR NAME! I SHOULD WRITE THAT DOWN." Papyrus produced a small notepad.

"Oh where are my manners!" Mol replied, as the word "GOD" appeared in the air behind him.

"'GOD,' HUH? HA HA! VERY FUNNY! YOU'RE PULLING MY LEG! OKAY, FOR REAL NOW. I ALWAYS ENJOY A GOOD CHUCKLE. UNLESS IT'S FROM A BAD PUN."

Mol laughed, actually a tad disappointed Papyrus didn't go with that name, "Haha! Ya got me. For real, the name's Mol."

"M...O...L... E OR NO E?"

"No E. Pretty sure I don't dig around underground and stuff like the animal," Mol joked.

"OH, I SHOULDN'T THINK SO. JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE OF THE SPELLING..." Papyrus scribbled that onto his notepad, then shut it. "OK, MOL! DONE! NOW I'LL LET SANS KNOW WHENEVER I SEE HIM AGAIN. UGH, HE'S ALWAYS BOONDOGGLING IN SOME OTHER PLACE. BUT REST ASSURED, WE ALWAYS MANAGE TO MEET!"

"You don't mind if I continue taggin' along, do you? It'd be a lot more interesting than doing whatever it was I was doing before," Mol said, not really needing Papyrus's word on the matter in the first place. "If not, I completely understand."

"I'M SORRY, MOL, BUT I REALLY MUST BE GOING!" Papyrus apologized. "I REALLY WOULDN'T WANT TO PULL YOU AWAY FROM ANYTHING IMPORTANT YOU HAVE TO DO... OH, BUT HERE'S MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IF YOU EVER WANT TO CALL ME! ...PLATONICALLY, OF COURSE." Papyrus scribbled his cell phone number on another piece of paper and handed it to Mol's glamour, but the paper just phased through him since he's made of light. "...HUH?"

"Oh.. Don't worry about that," Mol said, looking down at the paper. "If ya need me or find Sans, just say my name three times. And I'll be there, bud."

"OKIE DOKIE! I GOT IT!" Papyrus declared. "WELL, SEE YOU AROUND, MOL!"

"See ya, Papyrus! Good luck with your quest!" Mol said, before simply vanishing as Papyrus turned around and walked away. No puff of smoke or anything. Just gone.

The Legendary Fartmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SBR23 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:04 am

It took about an hour and a half, but they were finally ready. The veggies were packed up safely, along with some ice in the freezer room, the prisoners were all in their cells, the guards prepped and ready, and Follower's coffee was nice and hot, just the way he likes it. They were ready. "Full speed ahead until we reach the other side of that portal!" yelled the Follower. The fortress slowly made its way toward the portal. Meanwhile, Weegee, Harkinian and the Ice Climbers were in the basement. "Okay, they're getting ready to move to Mata Nui." said Weegee. He looked towards the Ice Climbers. He approached them and starting communicating with them.

"Are you two gonna be alright? You might not handle this barrier pass well, especially because you're new with dimensional barriers."
"We'll be fine."
"Okay, just checking."

"This fortress moves faster than my shit." remarked Harkinian, sitting criss-cross applesauce with a bored expression. "It's not like you to whine King." said Weegee, pulling off a sarcastic look on his face. "Oh shut up." Harkinian growled.

All of a sudden, a purple wave of energy shot past the entire room. All they could hear is a gurgling sound. And for once, it wasn't anyone's stomach. It was the gurgle of an inter-dimensional void. The entire fortress transformed into a plane/evil fortress hybrid. It had at least 5 turbines (3 on the back and two on the plane's wings.) and wind shields on every window facing the front. The ship blasted towards the seemingly endless void. The Slaughter Me Street Gang, along with their newfound minions, were now in 1900's attire.

"Forst hinny Greeter, ha lang until wuh reach Mata Nui?" spoke Follower in a clever accent. "Abyeut an hoor an' a half, Captain." spoke Greeter in the same accent. "Perfect. We'll worry abyeut the captives later." said Follower. "Reet neeo, it's lunchtime!" Follower grabbed a microphone from his dashboard. "Attention passengers! We'll be arrivin at wor destination shortly! As iv neeo, it is neeo lunchtime. aaal guards, co-pilots an' prisoners are tuh report tuh the cafeteria fo' Chinese neeodles an' chicken!" spoke Follower through the PA System. Everyone in the building, except the stowaways, proceeded to the cafeteria.

"OAH! I forgot! I never finished my dinner! And I'm hungry!" declared Harkinian. "Relax, I got this." said Weegee. Weegee quickly disappeared and reappeared in a door outside the cafeteria. He shape-shifted into a penguin and proceeded into the cafeteria. He got his food and proceeded to the exit door. Where he disappeared and reappeared back at the basement. He then turned back into his former self and took out 4 plates of Chinese food. "OAH! Weegee mah boi, this lunch is what all true warriors strive for!" beamed Harkinian. "Alright everyone, dig in! We've got along way to go until we get to Mata Nui." said Weegee. Everyone proceeded to eat their food.
SBR23
Placenta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SissyGamer on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:02 am

Vault Boy

"Undyne! You gotta be here some-" Vault Boy had gotten interrupted by being captured like Undyne did. He got teleported.

Vault Boy opened his eyes to the sight of Undyne. "Undyne! There you are..I've been worrying so much! Now..Why are we tied up on these ropes?"

"Uhhh, imbecile, can't you see that they are fire ropes?" Undyne replied.

"Wait..Did you say.. FIRE ROPES?"

"YEEEOWWWCHHHH! IT BURNS!" Vault Boy shouted. "You're not alone..I'm a fish and its even worse for me. I'll dry up and die!" Undyne said.

"There has to be a way to escape.. Just some way!" Vault Boy wondered. "Don't think there would be a way.. Zalgo is on the loose, he'll be taking the lives of innocent people very soon!" Undyne chided.

Vault Boy began to struggle, attempting to get out of the ropes but it was no use. It kept burning, and Undyne began to dry up. Undyne coughed. "Ugh..It's starting already!" Undyne shouted.

"I have a feeling no one will find us here.." Vault Boy said. "Yeah..We're probably gonna die, and then Zalgo will eat us for dinner."

"Wait! I think i realized something!" Vault Boy pointed at a leftover bucket of water. "If only we could reach it..We could spill it on these ropes and they will burn out!"

"I'll try to find a way to reach it.." Undyne replied.

Zalgo

Zalgo began to follow Papyrus, preparing to be in front of him.

"This will go perfectly.." Zalgo thought to himself.

SissyGamer
Catsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lowfn on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:12 am

Mol

It isn't hard to tell when someone is stalking another, especially an ominous being such as Zalgo. Mol was not going to let Zalgo meddle with Papyrus and risk interrupting Mol's delicate plans. He was hoping to save this for later, but he had to confront Zalgo now.

Mol appeared in front of Zalgo, scruffy face and all. "Hello Zalgo. I'm ready to cash in that favor," Mol said, blocking Zalgo's view of Papyrus via light trickery.

Screwing over people in poverty since 5 Billion BC!
Zandoo's Fun Times:
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:11 am

Brotherhood of Steel

as the Zeppelin followed close behind the champions, a Knight on the deck looks back behind the Prydwen and sees something very strange. as the sun sets, he sees a few shapes very unsimilar to the usual vertibirds. a shiver of fear went down the Knight's spine as he realized what was coming rapidly. "The Enemy is back! defensive positions!" yelled the knight through his radio transceiver, as the Helicopters held a tighter formation of the metal blimp, as the Reavers quickly caught up to the Prydwen.

and then they passed by. they ignored the Brotherhood Vertibirds, and kept flying forwards. I wonder where those ruffians are hea-, thought Maxon, as he realized what they were doing. "Take those things down! Now!" he yelled over the speakers. the squadron of Vertibirds immediately throttled, heading full speed for the champions.

Horde

"What was the plan again?" the passenger of one of the five reavers asked its pilot, to which he replied, "Get the head of the white-haired girl, and kill the rest, you idiot. what else would be a proper thing to do?"
"Maybe run them into the siegebeasts?"
"If we fail at getting their head quick enough, yes." the conversation  ended as the passenger yelled at the champions "FOR OUR LOST BROTHERS!", and began to open fire on the flying group, along with the 4 other passengers, as the reavers readied their missiles. the sound of Brotherhood rotors grew as the sun fell, but the Locust ignored them, filled with rage and brutality.

As the missiles were readied, and the pilot was ready to fire them, hell was laid upon the floating bags of gas, as multiple Brotherhood Helicopters fired on each Reaver, letting the fireballs that were Reavers and their riders to shoot to the ground like meteors.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:15 am

Collab between EropsToad, cardiackid, and jawlord

Tentaquil

Meanwhile Tentaquil's body bobbed, until a pair of robotic hands grasped him and and carried him onto the land, a trident jabbed him in the side, "ACK!" Tentaquil quilled weakly.

"It is still alive!" The feminine voice of this exclamiation was from a small robotic creature with a slightly translucent blue mask, who was in fact holding a trident.

Meanwhile similar biomechanical creatures (the Matoran) walked up to their curious electronic eyes abright with curosity Donnel and Issac, "Odd mask!" one said pointing at Donnel's pot.

"Uh...  This ain't a mask, this here's a hat.  It's a pot."  Donnel corrected this strange creature.

"Hat? Nobody in Mata Nui wears a hat..." One of the Matoran circled Donnel, curious. She peered underneath Donnel's pot. "I wonder what sort of benefits a hat has..."

"Cool weapon!" said another pointing at Issac's sword.

"Oh, thank you.  This one is special...  It has a powerful unleash effect."

"What does that do?"

"This one?  It calls a powerful and large sword down from the sky that strikes the enemy and then explodes in a purple explosion.  It's very useful."  Isaac explained.

"Wow..."

"I assume that you are another group of interdimensional travelers," said the elderly Turaga to Tentaquil, "for I have seen no Rahi beast that looks like you. I am Nokama, Turaga of Ga-Koro, and these are the Ga-Matoran."

"I am Ten...taquil, Fakémon of the four Chans....This is Issac and Pot-Head"

"Pot-head?  Er, I suppose he doesn't actually know my name, that frog...  M'name's Donnel, but you can call me Donny.  It's nice ta meet ya."  Donnel looked at these strange creatures that they were now meeting.

"Greetings, Tentaquil, Isaac, and Pot-head--Donny. I regret to inform you that you have fallen into a situation most dire..."

"Is there any other kind of situation?" The amphibian mumbled sarcastically

Sadly, of course, there wasn't.

"Tentaquil, I humbly regret the circumstances that we meet in; unfortunately, with the rise of Makuta impending upon gentle Mata Nui, I fear that none of us will be able to escape the looming shadow of Teridax. And with the voices above turning the Toa against potential allies to Mata Nui and Makuta making new connections (something none of us ever anticipated him doing), it does look like an era of darkness is upon us," Nokama replied.

The frog struggled to stand, and was helped up by two nearby villagers.
"Well in times of darkness....We call upon light....." Tentaquil raised his claw and pointed at the duo that was being crowded.

"This is why it is crucial for you to show the Toa that you are on their side... Mata Nui's fate may rest on more shoulders than just the Toas'. But by the looks of it, you all seem quite exhausted... And it is late in the afternoon, as well," Nokama continued.

The fakemon didn't really argue as he was fading in and out of consciousness
.."Thanks" he mumbled slumping over.

"Do not fall asleep just yet; we must get all three of you to a hut," Nokama chided.

"Why would I want to be cut?" he mumbled deleriously.

"No. No. Hut. We need to get a roof over your head." Nokama clapped her hands. "Macku. Hahlii," Nokama called, as two Ga-Matoran (both of which were female; in fact, all Ga-Matoran were female) approached Tentaquil's entourage. "Escort them to one of the huts on the dock. Get them into shade, and prepare them bedding."

Nokama placed a hand on Tentaquil. "Rest. For Mata Nui knows what troubles await you in the future... you must be at your full strength to face them head-on."

Macku and Hahlii took Tentaquil, Isaac, and Donnel by the hands. They led the three interdimensional travelers to a hut out by the side of the Ga-Koro docks, and escorted them to a couch. "Don't get up, we will prepare your hammocks for you," said Macku, unrolling a net mesh and hooking on end onto the wall, then stretching it to the other.

Hahlii unrolled the other hammocks and helped Macku set them up. "Sleep, weary vagabonds," Macku said to the three heroes.

"Sure can't wait to get some rest!" Donnel exclaimed.  He jumped right into one of the hammocks, with his pot hat still on, and immediately began to sleep.

"Well, goodnight then."  Isaac lay back in the hammock, looking up at the sky above.

Nokama walked in to check on them. "Tomorrow, I shall send you to Turaga Onewa in the northern Po-Wahi," she explained. "But today, you are tired, and I shan't tax you any more."
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Post by EropsToad on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 am

Big Band

"Did you hear something?" asked Big Band, looking up at Robin and Kjelle.

"...It sounded like angry screaming," Robin replied.

Big Band shuddered a bit and kept flying.

Robin

Unsurprisingly, due to their quick air transport, Robin's entourage arrived at Le-Koro first (after a few minutes of circling around the treetops without realizing that most of the koro rested within the boughs). Big Band, Dawn, and Kiki touched down on one of the wooden platforms.

Le-Koro was completely different from Ta-Koro in terms of environment. First of all, it was much, MUCH more temperate. (Cool enough, in fact, that Bronzong could replace Kjelle's armor.) Kjelle felt much more comfortable wearing her armor in this weather than in a frickin' volcano.

Dense foliage cast greenish shadows over the wooden catwalks that comprised Le-Koro's streets. Gukko birds soared over the foliage, green Le-Matoran on their backs, whooping and shouting as they piloted these gentle birds across the skies.

Several intrigued Le-Matoran came to see the arrival of these interdimensional travelers... Apparently, some had already heard of these heroes. "Clash-heroes", some called them; others, however, muttered under their breaths, "cross-murderers" and slunk away into the boughs.

Turaga Matau, a green elder with a buzz-saw on a staff, approached Robin. "You must be the Clash-heroes that warp-came to Mata Nui," Matau said to Robin. "I am Turaga Matau, and Turaga Nuju has predicted the evil-spread of Makuta and the coming of Clash-villains who would align themselves with him. He voiced these concerns to me... So I have one question for all of you. Are you happy-friends to Le-Koro?"

Robin nodded. "I would assume so, since we bear no ill will. My name is Robin. These are Big Band, Dawn, Kiki, and Kjelle. My friend Papyrus and his entourage should be arriving later today.

Matau sized up the other characters. "Hmm. Well, feel free to make yourselves well-comfortable. For tonight, our home-realm is your home-realm," Matau said.

"Matau," Big Band said, "we were told to convince the Toa that we are on their side. About how far behind schedule are we?"

Matau turned and looked grimly into Big Band's eyes. "Lewa was here this morning-rise. He was answer-finding for information about the... 'cross-murderers' that the sky-voices talked about. If you have been mistaken for foe by Toa Lewa... Well, I apologize for the sorry-bad story that I am about to tell you."

"Does that mean those 'Neo-Empire' goons got the best of his mind?" Big Band asked.

"Well... Crap," Robin muttered. When will Papyrus get here? It seems like he'd be the biggest help right now. Him and his infinite kindness...

"Hopefully we won't have to knock too much sense into Lewa," Dawn suggested.

"I'm afraid that you've already set course for a bad-time," Matau apologized. "Lewa... He is witty, but somewhat headstrong. He act-thinks, before he think-speaks... a fear that I have for the Toa. They are quick to think-process... and that might get them into bad-trouble."

Kjelle pounded her fist into her palm. "Whatever this 'Neo-Empire' did... It hasn't an ounce of honor. They try to weigh the balance in their favor."

Robin turned to the skies. "Then I suppose it's time to tip the scales back to where they belong," she replied to Kjelle.

Kiki turned to Matau. "Turaga Matau, where is Lewa now?"

Matau glanced at the treetops. "I believe that is him over there right now..."

And just as he said that, a figure about as tall as Robin, but about 1.5 times as wide, glided onto the wooden catwalks of Le-Koro, his blades pressed against his sides to get better air-time. With a loud THUMP-THUMP, his blocky green boots clanked onto the floor as he gazed down at our heroes. This was Toa Lewa Nuva, and he was quite unhappy with the appearance of the heroes on Le-Koro soil.

"So! The cross-murderers make their appearance upon the home-realm of the Le-Matoran!" Lewa declared.

"Good Toa," Robin said, holding her arms out. "We mean no harm; in fact, we are on your side--"

"The Toa do not side with death-criminals!" Lewa insisted.

"Hey, watch your mouth, 'bot," Big Band snapped. "I'm a policeman. I don't do crime."

"The sky-voices warned us about your coming. We can't have threats like you alongside Makuta."

Kiki stepped up. "Hold on, since when were we a threat?!" she protested. "Do I look like somebody that can hurt you, Lewa? For God's sake, I'm a young girl. I can't possibly lay a finger on you, and yet you've got the nerve to accuse someone like ME, or any of these wonderful people, of being murderers? Does any recognition go through that mask of yours?"

Lewa stepped back, somewhat confused.

Robin stepped forward. "Surely, you can think for yourself, make your own judgments, instead of having ones simply fed to you by these 'voices' that you don't even know?"

Lewa found a sudden interest in the catwalk.

Matau turned to the Toa. "Lewa, I solid-stand with these clash-heroes. Perhaps we shouldn't quick-judge them so harshly. Wait to see their actions before making any judgments. Perhaps we can avoid more trouble than we need this way."

Lewa looked sheepishly at the heroes, then regarded Matau silently and shuffled awkwardly away.

Big Band and Robin turned to Kiki. "That went a whole lot easier than I expected," Big Band remarked.

"We've got a little diplomat here," added Robin.

The Legendary Fartmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top