Legerman Academy

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Prussian on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:43 am

Join the human club. I have a guy who sells stuff, like cupcakes.
avatar
Prussian
Placenta

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Runlock on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:44 am

are you like a hipster or something

"oh look a super power RP, i think I'll be normal."

really
avatar
Runlock
Confederate of the League

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 22
Location : Under the rocks where I found my place in the ground.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Prussian on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 am

I was making underpowered characters before it was cool... No, wait. It's still not cool.
avatar
Prussian
Placenta

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Darkel on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:05 am

Runlock wrote:are you like a hipster or something

"oh look a super power RP, i think I'll be normal."

really

Actually, human characters in super power RPs can be pretty epic. What they lack in cool powers they more than make up for in story and character development, and can be pretty badass given the right situations and the right mindset and capabilities.

Also, if you're having trouble with power making, I would suggest gathering some inspiration from http://www.powerlisting.wikia.com

Lots of interesting articles there. I often draw some inspiration from there.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by ViperaUnion on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:10 am

I think it's good that there's the option of having human characters to interact with the changelings. They might make people behave a little more...sane. I've seen a lot of stories where if the cast was exclusively consisting of people with superpowers, they would start behaving in a fashion that a normal person would never sensibly do.

At any rate, my second character was accepted, so here he is.

General Information

Full Name: Scyllo Randolph (Pronounced ‘Silo’)
Alias: Scylla (Silo on written non-legal documents)
Sex: Male
Age: 18

Appearance


Height: 5’11” (180.3cm)
Weight: 143.3lbs (64.9kg)

Physical Description: To anyone looking, Scyllo (who prefers to be called Scylla) resembles a typical human male, though by many people, he is said to be highly attractive with a beautiful face. Although those who view him in a positive light say that this is his typical appearance, those who view him in a negative manner heavily imply that his handsome looks are a disguise that he intentionally uses to mask his true, hideous form. According to Scylla, however, whatever his real appearance is doesn’t matter, because no matter how many times people call his appearance intentional, he has no control over his form and only changes when using his powers. For the most part, Scylla looks like a regular human, and only when he plays the flute that was in his possession when he appeared in the cradle, does his appearance ever change.

In his human-like form, Scylla stands at an average height with a lean, athletic build, heavily oriented towards swift movement. If a Changeling can be compared to human ethnicities, he appears to have a combination of mostly Asian and African features, with a rosy, pale-brown skin tone. He possesses a round face and prominent, high cheekbones, along with a delicate nose, full lips, and large, yet slightly slanted eyes. His shiny, pure-black hair grows in a wavy fashion, and, as Scylla keeps it short with a type of freestyle crew-cut, he possesses a definite part on the left side of his head. He possesses long, dark eyelashes and brilliant eyes, seemingly with central heterochromia, the outer part of his irises being pale green, with hazel brown highlights surrounding the pupils. Because he shaves on a daily basis, he possesses no facial hair, with stubble practically nonexistent.

Scylla speaks in a higher-pitched tenor voice.


When Scylla is using his powers, or more specifically, playing the special flute that appeared with him when he replaced a human infant, his appearance transforms from that of an attractive human into a terrifying, alien-looking creature. His skin fades to an extremely dark shade of black, and takes on a slimy, slug-like texture. Scylla’s arms and legs elongate dramatically, and while still moving as though possessing typical joints, regardless bend in a bizarre, tentacle-like fashion. His fingers grow extremely long and spider-like, with knobby joints and sharp, chitin-like claws at the tips. The toes on his feet splay out wildly with an appearance similar to his fingers, looking all the more like the talons of a bird. His back additionally curls over into a sharp hunch, in a fashion that is not achievable for a normal human.

A total of ten thin, whip-like tendrils sprout from around his stomach area, curling around his sides to drift in the air behind him, in addition to the appearance of a long, barbed tail. A pair of arm-like appendages appears directly above his hips, the fingers reaching out to help support the weight of Scylla’s upper body alongside his legs. A smaller pair of arms, tipped with sickle-like claws, appears at the base of Scylla’s ribs on his sides, curling up against his chest between his normal arms when not in use. Vestigial, bat-like wings sprout from Scylla’s back, large, but incapable of aiding in flight, due to the membranes hardly covering the bony digits, which twitch purposefully like a manipulator controlling his puppets, more like hands than anything else.

Along the head area of this form, Scylla’s mouth remains, transforming into a ring of countless, gnashing teeth, hidden behind a set of thick, worm-like lips that play the flute. Any discernible features such as the eyes, ears, and nose, however, vanish, the original location of his eyes being replaced by a long set of antler-like horns that curve over his head. A small, crown-like arrangement of spikes grows on Scylla’s head between his antlers.

Attire: One of Scylla’s most defining qualities is that he almost never wears any color other than black, and generally, the most he is willing to do for any special occasion that permits casual attire is wear red as an accent. Because of this, his wardrobe is not hard to predict, and if receiving gifts in the form of articles of clothing (Because his own parents don’t care, he actually appreciates clothing as a present), it is easy to determine what he likes. This is not to say that he does not attempt to look decent, in his own way. Most often, Scylla combines black cotton shirts with a signature black leather jacket, completing the look with a black leather belt and the darkest-colored jeans he can find. His shoes and socks are also black (You get the idea, he tries to wear nice clothing, but he’s not very fond of color). Generally, any belt Scylla wears has a very small, minimalistic silver buckle. He also possesses two piercings on the lobe of each year, with small silver rings. He wears a black leather watch band with faint silver accents on his left wrist.

Personality

Outward Personality: Scylla’s overall personality is easily described as cheerful, with a playful, childlike attitude towards most things. He is considered by many individuals to be extremely annoying, as he has a terrible habit of taunting others to see if it is possible to provoke a reaction. This does not mean, however, that he mocks anyone with the intention of being hurtful, as often, he does so with a mischievous, imp-like grin on his face. In general, Scylla’s insults are only half-serious, and it is not uncommon for him to pick on the people that he likes the most. While others may regard his actions as either silly or idiotic, for Scylla, teasing people is, simply put, his own special way of showing love and affection.

Although people may regard Scylla as immature for his childish habits of teasing people, he is, in reality, a very responsible and trustworthy person. He is also, contrary to popular belief, very mature, when the need arises for him to be serious about a situation. While he may pick at people and tease them, he knows better than to mention certain sensitive topics, and generally, he is a very empathetic person, especially regarding cases in which Changelings may have been abused by humans. Whenever he unintentionally hurts someone’s feelings, he is quick to make amends, going to drastic lengths to prove that he does not mean any harm. Even though the term ‘gentle’ sounds alien when applied to him, when Scylla wants to do something good for another person, few could claim to be as sweet as what he is willing to do.

Despite the deeper knowledge among those who know him better that Scylla is, in fact, a serious person with a more complicated nature than what most are initially led to believe, many find great difficulty in attempting to discuss Scylla himself. Scylla easily talks about the lives or troubles of others, trying to provide comfort when needed, but he struggles greatly with revealing anything about himself, or what his personal feelings are. Because of this, the closest friends Scylla has are not people who are good at coaxing information out of others, but those who are capable of reading subtle cues, and therefore, typically know what Scylla is thinking, even if he shows little to no indication. Scylla is, for the most part, unable describe his own emotions, but among those with good intuition, he is by no means difficult to read. Despite brutally taunting people being one of his main attributes, few people have more sensitive or fragile emotions than Scylla himself.

Taunting aside, Scylla can, whenever he feels like it, conduct himself with the manner of a gentleman in every sense of the word. He is well-versed in etiquette, and reliably behaves in a proper manner when faced with formalities. Because he is capable of being extremely charming when he wants to be, a few people do not quite understand him as a person. From Scylla’s perspective, he does not mind confusing others, as he would rather selectively choose who his close friends are. Overall, this knowledge of what proper behavior is heavily suggests that Scylla is not ignorant of social norms, but rather, chooses to ignore them deliberately.

Faction

Species: Changeling
Allegiance: Primacy

Powers

Power Class: Sensory, Form, Other

Power Description:
Scylla in his human form appears to be nothing more than a Sensory-class changeling with relatively simple powers. He has an uncanny power to detect the presence of sentient beings within a radius of about half a mile. This detection includes changelings and humans, but for things such as animals or machines, his powers have no effect. The precision of his detection is the power to recognize a person, as well as what direction they are in, and how far away they are from his present location. Scylla has also been known, once he has developed a strong connection to a person (In the sense that there are strong feelings between the two people, positive or negative), to be able to identify them as individuals. This power is useful in the sense that it allows him to recognize the location of his allies, regardless of barriers. It may also be reasonably applied that, since Scylla’s alternate form appears to lack most sensory organs, his powers may also extend to compensate not only for a lack of eyes, but also assist in senses such as sound and smell.

In his human form, aside from his sensory powers, Scylla has no other unique abilities. The only thing that could be noteworthy is that he appears to be very athletic, and generally, relies on being faster than other people to escape from danger. He is not by any means weak if forced into conflict, but most people can easily beat him in a fight if his speed does not provide an advantage.


In Scylla’s possession is a special kind of anomalous flute, which is, without much doubt, believed to have come from wherever Scylla himself was born. This flute, firstly, appears to be made of a strange, simmering sort of wood that more closely resembles a labradorite carving than an actual organic material. Because of its composition, the flute looks as though it were first carved from a gigantic tree burl, and then became fossilized as a brilliant, iridescent black stone with green and blue highlights. The flute is one of Scylla’s most prized possessions, being the only means by which he is capable of unlocking the full potential of his powers. The basic shape of the flute appears to be two pipes, each about a foot in length, which fuse together at their base, along with multiple holes that permit the changing of notes. Near the end of the flute, the pipes appear to be held together by supports that eerily resemble interlocked fingers or the legs of spiders, each individual pipe having a total of eight. The openings of the pipes faintly resemble thick, rounded lips, and are ringed by small protrusions that look like teeth. On the sides of each pipe’s opening, carvings that resemble curved, ram-like horns are present.

A strange aspect of Scylla’s powers, this pipe, disturbingly, might be perceived as more frightening that Scylla himself. The nature of this pipe being that, no matter by what means someone attempts to do so, it cannot be taken away or destroyed indefinitely, and has the anomalous capability to teleport back to its owner. When separated from Scylla, the pipe can normally be taken out of his possession only for a maximum of two hours, and even then, must be actively watched in order to prevent it from disappearing sooner. When stolen away, the pipe must be either directly touched, or observed with the naked eye, not through cameras or other artificial means of monitoring. When it is taken too far away from its owner, the pipe will, within five minutes of a person failing to observe it, spontaneously vanish, reappearing somewhere near Scylla, or in whatever bag or carrying case he has with him.

When monitored with guard rotations, it is possible to keep the pipe contained for the maximum of two hours, upon which occasion, the moment that a person blinks; it will disappear, with no indication of how this occurs. When monitored using electrical equipment such as pressure sensors or video cameras, upon its disappearance, all equipment will undergo a minor system hiccup, generally resulting in feeds suddenly being blocked by static, with pressure sensors being tripped as the pipe vanishes. When held by a person physically for two hours, the pipe will not vanish until the maximum amount of time has been reached, upon which occasion, they will begin to experience sharp, stabbing pains in their eyes that gradually increase in severity (or another sensitive organ if they do not have eyes) until they let go. No lasting damage appears to result from this.

In addition to its power to disappear, when destroyed (The pipe is about as sturdy as ironwood, more durable than most forms of wooden materials, but still not indestructible), it will somehow reappear by its owner, undamaged. It is possible to destroy the pipe either by breaking it or burning it, although it does not appear to be harmed by exposure to conditions that would induce rotting, warping, or decay. When destroyed, the pipe will remain in such a state for exactly two hours.

When playing his pipe (The pipe, by the way, sounds extremely bad, it has a deep sound, but at the same time, it seems thin, and appears to echo a lot louder than it should), Scylla takes on a frightening, monstrous form, with his eyes, ears, and nose disappearing, and his mouth and a pair of antlers taking up much of what had been his face. Despite this, however, he does not appear to suffer any negative effects from this, and is still capable of sight, sound, and smell, though nothing is enhanced. In this form, Scylla can move supernaturally fast (approximately 70mph), however, he is not actually the main threat, as he is in reality, very weak, with his tentacles having a surprising lack of strength, and his sickle-like claws moving so slowly that it is child’s play to dodge them. The reason for Scylla’s speed, however, is that it is not he himself who fights; he relies on swift movements in order to evade attacks from his enemies, allowing him to continue carrying out an assault as he plays his flute. The real threat is the other thing that appears out of the shadows, soon after Scylla begins to perform a melody.

When Scylla plays his flute, in addition to his own body changing into something supernaturally fast that can escape attacks, a strange, alien figure of sorts emerges from the shadows somewhere, seemingly summoned by the sound of the instrument. The instant Scylla is interrupted from playing his flute, the shape dissipates into a sort of vapor, leaving many people wondering if it is not merely a puppet of sorts, as its behavior seems to be influenced depending on whatever tune Scylla plays. This figure, bearing a strong semblance to a muscular human male, appears to be composed of darkness, though it reflects light as though formed from an opaque substance, and clearly takes up space. The shape, however, also possesses a long, barbed tail, large, bat-like wings tipped with two sharp claws, enabling it to fly, and, in addition to having no discernible facial features, has two inward-curling ram’s horns where its eyes should be. Its right arm is much longer than the rest of its limbs, and at the wrist, transforms into a gigantic, scythe-like appendage, almost as tall as the creature itself, which is approximately six feet in height. Its feet are shaped mostly like a human’s, but have four toes at the front, and a finger-like talon on the heel.

The shadowy ‘puppet’ that Scylla commands when playing his flute, while not moving nearly as fast as Scylla himself, is swift enough to keep up with most humans, whether on the ground or in flight. It is extremely strong, capable of lifting approximately 400lbs with its feet, and the strength and speed at which it cuts with its scythe arm, specifically, is enough to make it extremely dangerous at close range, as it is able to cleanly sever the vertebrae of a hog’s neck with one swipe (Experiments and tests prove this, of course).

While Scylla has few unusual weaknesses, his puppet possesses several vulnerabilities. It is unable to fly when it rains, and will dissipate if completely submerged in an aquatic environment. Spraying it with water or hitting it with water-related powers is an excellent way of inhibiting its movement. It also appears to move more slowly in brightly-lit environments, and, if attacked with fire or concentrated beams of light, can generally have holes burned into it. Although the puppet will slowly regenerate over time if permitted to do so, once it is completely destroyed, it takes approximately twenty minutes before it can re-materialize, regardless of whether or not Scylla continues to play his flute once this happens. Because of the nature of these weaknesses, Scylla frequently adopts a strategy of trying to get as far away from his enemies as possible, preferring to run away, rather than outright win a conflict.

Miscellaneous
Key: Curse
Other:


_________________
avatar
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Runlock on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:20 am

Darkel wrote:
Runlock wrote:are you like a hipster or something

"oh look a super power RP, i think I'll be normal."

really

Actually, human characters in super power RPs can be pretty epic. What they lack in cool powers they more than make up for in story and character development, and can be pretty badass given the right situations and the right mindset and capabilities.


I disagree strongly. Every character should have a good story arc regardless of any abnormal attributes they may or may not possess. Simply removing the superpowers from the equation will not make a character suddenly more interesting. It takes work and creativity to give a character a compelling dynamic personality, creativity which can be applied regardless of the age, sex, species, or innate behaviors of said character.
avatar
Runlock
Confederate of the League

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 22
Location : Under the rocks where I found my place in the ground.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Prussian on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:43 am

Actually, my character was originally gonna be a changeling, as well. But that conflicted with how I wanted to play my character. The way I see it, if I'd made a changeling, he'd probably be confined to Legerman Academy, follow their rules, etc, and basically work for them. I could have probably made an independent changeling character if I really wanted to, but it would be difficult to get them involved in the story while also being detached from the Academy.

So I went with the middle ground, forfeited the superpowers, and made a human character that is independent but still involved in the story because of what he does. It allows me a lot more freedom in the plot, with me being able to choose my own side and direction pretty much on a whim.
avatar
Prussian
Placenta

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Darkel on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:03 am

General Information
*Full Name: Cassius Alexander Winslow
Alias: Cassius
*Sex: Male
*Age: 30

Appearance
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs

Physical Description: Cassius is of average height and weight and is usually described as a bit odd. He has a fairly slim body which is decently fit. His skin is a naturally tan and darkens well. He has brown hair which is usually fixed in crazy looks, or just left as it is when he steps out of the shower. It seems he rarely combs it over normally or anything like that. He just lets it fly in whatever direction it feels like. He looks a bit young for his age and many would assume he was in his mid-twenties, however he is in his early thirties. He does not have any facial hair and has relatively smooth skin. His eyes are a bit special, having pale yellow irises and oddly large pupils. He has slightly pointed ears, it seems. He has a strange red-purple tattoo on his left cheek which looks much like a person with their limbs stretched and elongated into noodle-like strands which squirm about and form what looks like a tree. It is the very symbol which represents the Form class. Cassius' body is healthily fit, although he is not a serious athlete. He doesn't have much hair across his body and appears to have only a small bit of Native American blood in him.

Attire: Cassius is known mostly for his strange attire. Nearly his whole wardrobe is a gentle purple. He often wears a black turtle neck and a purple coat over it. He often wears a very wide-brimmed hat with a few large, sharp bird feathers shooting from it. A necklace with many small silver crescent moons encompasses his neck, and he often wears silver bracelets. He has a ring on his right hand that is silver with a red gem encrusted into it. He also wears tall strap-up boots, often black.

Personality
Outward Personality: Outwardly, Cassius is usually a likable person. He has an enormous personality, but that sometimes puts other off. He is flashy, flamboyant, unmistakable. His sense of humor is enormous and he is constantly pulling jokes. He has an extremely sarcastic personality, which some people do not appreciate and it has gotten him into trouble numerous times. However, he has never learned from those lessons and it lives on. He is a mischievous, prankish person. He will use any chance he has to pull a practical joke on someone, whether it be a student or a teacher. He has often been told he goes too far, but sometimes that's just the way he likes it. He can come off as a bit arrogant, however. He is a bit cocky, sometimes a bit hard to understand. Some people just cannot handle his personality. He is too much, it seems. However, he is known to be extremely wise and inspirational to many students. Students who are able will usually try to get into his classes at all costs. As the leading Form teacher, he enjoys his job to no end and loves to teach students. He is greatly encouraging, however he will most definitely provide suitable challenges to his students and is in no way easy-going about tasks. He will ensure that a student learns and like his colleague Corrigan, he will drive them to their limits until they are able to produce the necessary materials both in power and in character to pass the test.
/Skills: Cassius Winslow is often known to be excellent in visual arts. He even taught a few art classes in the academy before he decided he needed to focus more energy into his Form courses. He can draw, paint, or sculpt practically anything and many have remarked that his images look almost as though they were perfect photographs. He is very passionate in this hobby and works artistically in whatever free time he has.

History
/*Bio: Cassius Winslow is not one to hide his past and will indeed tell any student who asks it of him. However, even then, so little is actually known about his past. He was raised in a family of Changelings among about eight brothers and two sisters. The family was largely scattered when the war thickened in their area. Cassius went off with a few brothers and eventually made it to the big city south of his location, a more protected place for Changelings. From there he gained the attention of local companies who hired him as a fashion model. He worked as one from age 18 until he was about 24. The brothers that had come with him had went off to work on other things and slowly drifted from his life until he did not speak to them often. In this time he began to recognize his true talents as a Form Changeling. At the age of 28, he was among the most known Form Changelings in the area and eventually was offered a job at Legerman Academy, which he gladly accepted.

/*Family: Eight brothers, two sisters, two parents. All of which have separated and not seen each other for many ages.
/*Home: Legerman Academy

Faction
Species: Changeling
Allegiance: Primacy

Powers
*Power Class: Form
*Power Description: Cassius, as an amazingly renown Form Changer, has the ability to change the very molecular makeup of his body. He is able to change his body, almost completely, into any object, person, or animal that he wishes. However, he cannot change forms into someone he is familiar with. He has found that it is nearly impossible to perfectly duplicate a person's appearance. Instead he prefers to make appearances up, however his eyes will never change, nor will his voice. Over the years however, he has worked on his fake-voice-making skills to the point he can fluctuate it in many different directions. He can make it high pitched and feminine, or low and masculine. He can make it hoarse and elderly, fresh and young, whatever he likes. Although it still has a very small, almost unnoticeable resemblance to his actual voice. Cassius is able to turn into objects, however they will always be purple in color. He may be able to change the tint slightly to more blue, red, pink, etc, but it will always be a purple of some sort.

Cassius' favorite form to take is one that is not human, but never fails to amaze students. It is a purple-skinned creature with a body which has somewhat more defined muscles and other features. This form has large bird-like wings which sprout from his back and enable him to fly, especially because his bones, in this form, have become more hollow and lightweight. He grows feathers thickly, especially around his head and shoulders. Smaller feathers decorate the rest of his body, but are very thin and relatively flat, making them seem almost nonexistent. It grows a bit more thickly around his private areas, to conceal them. His feathers vary in color and design based on whatever he wishes them to look like in that situation. His face is also somewhat altered in this state. His cheekbones become a bit wider and he grows vulture-like talons. He has been known to sprout a beak, however he usually keeps his usual human face, but with a nose of a much sharper point.

Miscellaneous
Key: Curse
Other: N/A

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Darkel on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:04 am

Runlock wrote:
Darkel wrote:
Runlock wrote:are you like a hipster or something

"oh look a super power RP, i think I'll be normal."

really

Actually, human characters in super power RPs can be pretty epic. What they lack in cool powers they more than make up for in story and character development, and can be pretty badass given the right situations and the right mindset and capabilities.


I disagree strongly. Every character should have a good story arc regardless of any abnormal attributes they may or may not possess. Simply removing the superpowers from the equation will not make a character suddenly more interesting. It takes work and creativity to give a character a compelling dynamic personality, creativity which can be applied regardless of the age, sex, species, or innate behaviors of said character.

I was not suggesting that the removal of superpowers made a character more interesting. I was simply saying that humans make up for lack of one with other things.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by AlloRaptor on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:43 am

Runlock wrote:are you like a hipster or something

"oh look a super power RP, i think I'll be normal."

really

Who doesn't want to be batman?

_________________
avatar
AlloRaptor
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 15
Location : My bedroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Mata Rahi on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Darkel wrote:Ok awesome. We will wait a day or so more for Runlock, Mata, and whoever else we were waiting for before we start the IC.

Y'all go ahead, I thought I'd be able to get the sheets done this weekend but there just aren't enough hours in the day xP

_________________
Mata is a he/him/his

avatar
Mata Rahi
Placenta

Posts : 58
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 21
Location : Rock Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Darkel on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Mata Rahi wrote:
Darkel wrote:Ok awesome. We will wait a day or so more for Runlock, Mata, and whoever else we were waiting for before we start the IC.

Y'all go ahead, I thought I'd be able to get the sheets done this weekend but there just aren't enough hours in the day xP

Ah ok. Well if you're able to get it done at a later date you can still do that.

Whenever Celo gets the IC up, we'll start.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by SissyGamer on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:16 pm

i'll attempt to get my sheet up soon.. just soon...

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Darkel on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:57 pm

General Information
*Full Name: Delphine Samantha Altimas
Alias: Del, Delphine
*Sex: Female
*Age: 17

Appearance
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lbs
Physical Description: Delphine is of normal height and weight and has a slim, curved body shape. She has a normal skin tone, not too dark nor too pale. She has long dark black hair that comes down to her lower back and is often naturally wavy and soft. Her eyes are very strange, being a dark pink that almost looks brown. Her pupils are somewhat diamond shaped, although it is barely noticeable unless you inspected them very closely. Her body is not that fit, although it has not affected her appearance much. Many have regarded her as a beautiful young girl, as far as appearance goes anyways. Delphine has thin brows and a round face, gentle lips, and fine eyelashes. She also has a pale slash mark across her right eye, a scar that will never heal. Luckily it has not subtracted any beauty in her face, nor has it taken her eye, although her right eye is often a bit more bloodshot than the other. It also tears up more easily. Delphine has often tried to conceal the scar with makeup, and while she has definitely manged to make it far less noticeable, it can still be made out. The scar splits her right eyebrow in half, although the strike is thin.

Attire: Delphine has a complicated wardrobe. She either looks her finest or barely puts forth effort, there is no in between. Casually she dresses with long black sweat pants that are arguable a size too big for her. She may wear something akin to a gray T-shirt along with black sandals. When in highly physical activities she wears black shorts and a red naval shirt with tennishoes, or no shoes at all. In more formal occassions, she will wear black dress shirts and pants and other attire of the sort, along with an array of sparkling jewelry. She often applies makeup to her face to hide her scar.

Personality
Outward Personality: Delphine is outwardly a complex person. Some people have come to lover her, others hate her. She is overall friendly and has a good heart, it seems, but she can be very nasty and have an attitude to her. She often doesn't like to put up with things that aren't her business, but as for the things that are, she can often be extremely controlling, stubborn, and reckless. Most people notice this early on with her. She doesn't get along well with people who she disagrees with and she is often one to push her opinions off on others, or tear them down if needed. She is easily frustrated, it seems. But it is known that as long as you stay on her good side, she is one of the most loyal friends you could possibly imagine.

*Inward Personality: Delphine is an extremely frustrated and confused teen. She is frustrated easily. She often puts herself down, thinking she is ugly and has an identity crisis. The scar on her face has been a haunting image for her and has affected her outlook on herself negatively for many years. It has caused her a great deal of pain and she has only wished for it to disappear. She can also be a bit shy and hates exposing weaknesses. She doesn't like to show any sort of affection and it is very, very hard to get down to her heart.

/Skills: Delphine doesn't have any preferred hobbies, and she has often told herself that getting involved in things such as sports is a waste of time. However, she is one to love music and has a beautiful singing voice which no one ever hears. She often only sings in the shower or when she's alone, but even then she barely does it out of fear. For her it is a great stress reliever, but she is often too self-conscious to use it.

Faction
Species: Changeling
Allegiance: Primacy

Powers
*Power Class: Form, Intellectual
*Power Description: Form Projection. Delphine is incapable of morphing her own body, however she is able to morph the body of someone or something else. Using a system of telepathic command she is able to use her own imagination to alter a person's form, although it is very limited. So far she is only capable of extending peoples' limbs, causing them to grow extra appendages, and cause some areas of skin to change in color or texture. However, she cannot do these all at the same time, unless on a very good day or pushed to her very greatest strength. In doing this she also numbs the target's body parts until the transfiguration is finished, so that they will not feel it. Their body will only remain in this form for as long as Delphine can concentrate on them plus one hour, if she has not already restored them. She is not capable of depriving a person of any of the five senses, and it is often extremely hard for her to inflict any kind of considerable damage to a person's body with this power, since her power was designed to help others, not destroy them. Despite this she is often one to turn peoples' legs into noodles and make them unable to walk for several moments as a joke. So she is more than capable of using it as a weapon. However, her powers do not allow her to make fatal moves on the person unless some other factor is involved or she is at an unusually high level of strength.

Despite Delphine being unable to change her own form, she often suffers harsh side effects from her power. For example, when she is in periods of intense emotional stress, her skin may slightly change color or she may grow large bumps across her body. She may also accidentally change someone else's form, without any control over it, in these periods. She will also give off strange scents which vary upon mood and these scents grow thicker and more potent varying on the intensity of the emotion.

Miscellaneous
Key: Curse
Other: N/A

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by AlloRaptor on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:18 pm

I really want to submit a sheet but I have no idea whag to submit

_________________
avatar
AlloRaptor
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 15
Location : My bedroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Runlock on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm actually having computer trouble now, so it looks like I'm bound to a mobile phone until I can replace the power supply. It'll only be a few days tops and I'll be able to pm one of y'all my sheet the moment it's working again.
avatar
Runlock
Confederate of the League

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 22
Location : Under the rocks where I found my place in the ground.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Darkel on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:42 pm

AlloRaptor wrote:I really want to submit a sheet but I have no idea whag to submit

Well PM me and I will help you come up with some stuff, if you like.

Runlock wrote:I'm actually having computer trouble now, so it looks like I'm bound to a mobile phone until I can replace the power supply. It'll only be a few days tops and I'll be able to pm one of y'all my sheet the moment it's working again.

Noted. Hope it's fixed soon.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Runlock on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:44 am

Yeah man it'll be real soon. There's literally a word document on my computer with all the information. I'll send it your way the very moment that I can turn the thing back on.

Take this as a lesson to always backup your data kids!
avatar
Runlock
Confederate of the League

Posts : 83
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 22
Location : Under the rocks where I found my place in the ground.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Zaroas on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:14 am

Darkel convinced me to join an RP, after about a year of telling me various ideas.

Expect two sheets coming this way within the next couple days.

_________________

Also known as Zaroas, Hyperion53, and Fell Dragon -- I am but a simple memer
avatar
Zaroas
Placenta

Posts : 40
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 19
Location : Ionia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Darkel on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Zaroas wrote:Darkel convinced me to join an RP, after about a year of telling me various ideas.

Expect two sheets coming this way within the next couple days.


_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Mr.H on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:50 pm

I will join this, when I can, that is.

_________________
avatar
Mr.H
Heron King

Posts : 405
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 16
Location : Inside Darkel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by SissyGamer on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:20 pm

hey i kinda changed my mind about joining this RP, i'm too busy with my RP and dimensional clash.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by AlloRaptor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:11 pm

So, how is the roommate thing gonna work? How do we decide the roommates?

_________________
avatar
AlloRaptor
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 15
Location : My bedroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by ViperaUnion on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:14 pm

I think I'd be interested to know who our characters are rooming with, too. Everyone gets their own room, technically, but when you're sharing a kitchen area, it still means people would be running into each other a great deal.

_________________
avatar
ViperaUnion
Placenta

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by AlloRaptor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Plus I really want Noxis to say someone's pitching a tent.

_________________
avatar
AlloRaptor
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 164
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 15
Location : My bedroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legerman Academy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum