Clumpy10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clumpy10

Post by SissyGamer on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:52 pm

So i made this thread because Clumpy10 told me to, well not exactly. She is suffering through depression and she barely has any friends. She does need help so if you can, buddy her and start talking with her. Trust me, shes really nice and she is someone who really needs help.

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Clumpy10

Clumpy10 is also an amazing creator who has inspired me, so please check her out. Make friends with her, most of her friends are long gone through the years. Me, XxArixX, and Kierra are her only friends left and she needs more.

Please, be gentle with her and be generous. She can get angry easily and..

you don't wanna have a bad time with her, do you? because she'll give you one.

She needs help like i said. So be generous enough to buddy her and become friends with her, she will return the favor.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by Darkel on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:08 pm

I would be very happy to be friends with her and to help her out with this problem. As someone who has experienced depression I know what it's like and how important friendship is in that situation. Unfortunately I don't check Spore.com all that often. I'll add her but I would need her to come here or add me on Steam or something else in order for me to talk to her more regularly. I just always end up forgetting about Spore.com. Plus it's a little inconvenient as far as communication goes. But I will definitely do my best.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by SissyGamer on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:12 pm

Darkel wrote:I would be very happy to be friends with her and to help her out with this problem. As someone who has experienced depression I know what it's like and how important friendship is in that situation. Unfortunately I don't check Spore.com all that often. I'll add her but I would need her to come here or add me on Steam or something else in order for me to talk to her more regularly. I just always end up forgetting about Spore.com. Plus it's a little inconvenient as far as communication goes. But I will definitely do my best.

every new friend to her is a big thing to her. so it'd be great to be friends with her, she usually doesn't visit the sporum and she has heard of scaffold but does refuse to go here. so she'll talk to you on steam if she can.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by Darkel on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:14 pm

SissyGamer wrote:
Darkel wrote:I would be very happy to be friends with her and to help her out with this problem. As someone who has experienced depression I know what it's like and how important friendship is in that situation. Unfortunately I don't check Spore.com all that often. I'll add her but I would need her to come here or add me on Steam or something else in order for me to talk to her more regularly. I just always end up forgetting about Spore.com. Plus it's a little inconvenient as far as communication goes. But I will definitely do my best.

every new friend to her is a big thing to her. so it'd be great to be friends with her, she usually doesn't visit the sporum and she has heard of scaffold but does refuse to go here. so she'll talk to you on steam if she can.

Alright. Is her username the same over there?

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by SissyGamer on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Darkel wrote:
SissyGamer wrote:
Darkel wrote:I would be very happy to be friends with her and to help her out with this problem. As someone who has experienced depression I know what it's like and how important friendship is in that situation. Unfortunately I don't check Spore.com all that often. I'll add her but I would need her to come here or add me on Steam or something else in order for me to talk to her more regularly. I just always end up forgetting about Spore.com. Plus it's a little inconvenient as far as communication goes. But I will definitely do my best.

every new friend to her is a big thing to her. so it'd be great to be friends with her, she usually doesn't visit the sporum and she has heard of scaffold but does refuse to go here. so she'll talk to you on steam if she can.

Alright. Is her username the same over there?

not sure, i just asked her and i'm waiting for a response.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by Darkel on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Ok. When you get one I'll add her.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by SissyGamer on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:29 pm

Darkel wrote:Ok. When you get one I'll add her.

she said she doesn't have a steam (disc spore). so i gave her choices of either talking with you on the sporum, talking with you on spore.com or coming here on scaffold.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by Zerbie The Slug on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:43 am

I'm already her friend.....And is currently depressed
School has stupid students though.....
Yes, Stupidity depresses me....

_________________

If we can't learn...Why bother existing?
avatar
Zerbie The Slug
Egotistical Slug

Posts : 256
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 15
Location : The planet that doesn't exist!

View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/uglydollfan

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by Darkel on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:11 am

I've noticed a lot of members of this community struggle with depression. Breaks my heart honestly because you are all such amazing people.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by DarkMagickan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:33 am

I buddied her several months ago. But I will let her know she is valued.
avatar
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Posts : 860
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 41
Location : Sitting on my ass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clumpy10

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum