A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by EropsToad on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:34 am

GOAT DAD

_________________
avatar
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Posts : 516
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Dating Papyrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by SissyGamer on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:46 am

IS DEY ACCEPT LEON?

anyway i gotta go. you better not start this RP without me.. Evil or Very Mad

OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:39 am

SissyGamer wrote:Username: SissyGamer

Name: Accesia

Gender: Female (going all female here haha)

Race: Worgen

Description or Picture:

Personality: Accesia is aggressive, being a warrior as well.

Equipment and Abilities: She has a powerful sword called Fel Iron Greatsword. She has a simple shield as well and a powerful armor set. She can do Charge, Heroic Leap, Battle Shout, Victory Rush, Taunt, Deep Wounds and Berserker Rage.

Biography: Accesia was born in Gilneas. She became a Worgen there and has always been one for the rest of her life. With this, she has gone insane with rage and explains why she is aggressive. Accesia is hard to take down and easily can imitate anyone.

Stats:
Unarmed- 7/10
Melee Weapon- 10/10
Archery- 4/10
Firearms- 5/10
Destructive Magic- 4/10
Restorative Magic- 4/10
Block- 6/10
Dodge- 4/10
Persuasion- 1/10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 0/10

Other: 42 axes!
Accepted.

Equipment:

Fel Iron Greatsword- +2 Melee Weapon when use -1 Dodge at all times
Shield- +2 Block when used
Armor- +2 Block -1 dodge
Taunt (threatening based)- Causes enemies to target Accesia.
Battle Shout (restorative magic)- +1 Melee Weapons and Unarmed to all nearby allies for a short period of time.

SissyGamer wrote:Username: SissyGamer

Name: Asgore Dreemurr

Gender: Male

Description or Picture:



Universe: Undertale

Personality: Asgore is a kind and easygoing man; he attempts to be as kind as possible to the protagonist despite knowing he will ultimately have to take their SOUL. He enjoys gardening in his free time, and his favorite kind of tea is Golden Flower Tea.[2]

Most monsters in the Underground consider Asgore to be an excellent king, despite being bad at naming things. Toriel, however, criticizes him as an indecisive and weak ruler, who prefers to keep the monsters trapped underground waiting to be saved, rather than going and taking the SOULs needed to break the Barrier on Mount Ebott.

He is an exceptional warrior, but is deeply uncomfortable with the act of killing. Asgore's inability to kill the protagonist unless their HP is 1 may be another sign of his reluctance to fight - he deliberately holds back until even his weakest attack becomes lethal.

Abilities and Equipment: Asgore has a cape with armor behind it. He wields a giant trident. He has many abilites which includes many obstacle fireballs to use. Asgore's trident can be swiped around with either blue or orange attacks.

Biography: Before the events of Undertale, Asgore and Toriel were originally married as King and Queen of the Underground, after being cast out from the Surface after the War. They eventually had a son, Asriel, as well as a second adopted child, the first human to ever fall through the Barrier.

The tragedy of the death of both of his children drew Asgore to the conclusion that all humans were dangerous, and decided to kill any human that falls into the Underground and harvest their soul, all to gather the power needed to destroy the barrier. Toriel, appalled by his decision, divorced Asgore and abdicated her throne, and retired to live in the the Ruins, where she would care for any humans that fell through the barrier.

Before the protagonist fell into the Underground, six additional humans fell through the barrier into the ruins; Asgore eventually reaped all of their souls and kept their bodies in his castle.

Stats:
Unarmed- 3/10
Melee Weapon- 8/10
Archery- 2/10
Firearms- 3/10
Destructive Magic- 7/10
Restorative Magic- 5/10
Block- 6/10
Dodge- 6/10
Persuasion- 9/10
Threatening- 3/10
Sneak- 3/10

Alignment: Lawful Good

Link: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Asgore_Dreemurr

Other: 42 SOULs.
Accepted.

Equipment:

Trident- +1 Melee Weapon when used. Can switch between white, blue, and orange attacks.
Armor- +2 Block -1 Dodge
Fireball (destructive magic)- Shoots a fireball towards his target.

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by WeLurkInTheShadows on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:01 am

Username:Jawlord

Name:Medic

Gender:Male

Race:German

Description or Picture:
Personality:A bright cheery sort of attitude(it creeps people out), but his curiosity towards improving the human condition is somewhat questionable, he often experiments his teammates,(Much to their grief) and he can be a little heartless sometimes, treating his patients like test tubes and not considering how much pain he's probally putting them in.

But all and all he means well.

Equipment and Abilities:The Syringe Gun is the default primary weapon for the Medic. It is an oddly-shaped air-powered gun. Mounted on top of the weapon is a transparent cylindrical case filled with syringes, from which the projectiles it fires are apparently derived.
Syringes are fired out of the weapon at a rate of ten syringes a second, at the speed of 990 Hammer units/61.88 feet per second. The syringes follow an arced trajectory, making it necessary to lead a moving target and aim upward to compensate for distance. The Syringe Gun is reasonably accurate when the trajectory is taken into account and has a moderate damage falloff with distance. Despite being projectiles, syringes cannot be reflected.
The Medi Gun is the default secondary weapon for the Medic. It is a modified team-colored fire hose nozzle wrapped in tape and outfitted with a bottom handle and is connected to the Medic's backpack by a hose. It fires a glowing team-colored beam into the recipient, who will then appear to exude similar colored cross symbols, similar to a Teleporter trail. When a disguised Spy is over-healed, enemies can also see the team-colored crosses.
Despite technically being a weapon, the Medi Gun's chief purpose is healing injured allies and boosting the total health of the target up to 150%, also called overhealing or buffing. The Medi Gun's healing rate is variable, with a minimum rate of 24 HP per second in combat when healing players who have taken damage in the past 10 seconds. If the player being healed has not taken damage in the past 10 seconds, the Medi Gun heal rate will increase linearly with time up to a maximum of 72 HP per second healing for players who have not taken damage in the past 15 seconds (For example, a player who has not taken damage in the past 12.5 seconds will heal at a rate of 48 HP per second). The maximum healing rate of 72 HP per second also applies to freshly-spawned teammates.
As the Medic keeps his beam focused on a target, his ÜberCharge bar will gradually fill. The ÜberCharge meter will fill at a rate of 2.5% per second when healing injured targets (that is, not fully overhealed). The rate is halved when healing targets whose health is at 142.5% or higher, or if the target is being healed by an additional healing beam (such as from another Medic, a Dispenser or the Payload cart.) These factors stack, further reducing the charge rate. On maps with a pre-round timer, the Medi Gun's ÜberCharge rate is not penalized for healing targets which are already fully buffed as it would normally be during the round, but the pre-round charge rate is still reduced if the player is being healed by multiple sources.
When the ÜberCharge is deployed, the Medic and his target will be encased in team-colored shells that render them invulnerable to damage (but not knockback) for eight seconds. Disguised Spies that trick an enemy Medic into Ubering them will also be invulnerable.
The Medi Gun beam will stay locked onto its target as long as the wielding Medic keeps the primary fire button held down and stays within range. This allows the Medic to turn around and effectively keep an eye out for incoming enemies from behind, and even heal allies from around corners.
The Bonesaw is the default melee weapon for the Medic. It is a worn, large-toothed medical saw with a thick grey handle, similar to those that were once used during operations and amputations.

Medic also has know how in medicine and healing sciences(and though they may not be "legal" or "logical) and is know to beone of the first(and hopefully last) Animal to human transfusionists.
Biography:What he lacks in compassion for the sick, respect for human dignity, and any sort of verifiable formal training in medicine, the Medic more than makes up for with a bottomless supply of giant needles and a trembling enthusiasm for plunging them into exposed flesh. Raised in Stuttgart, Germany during an era when the Hippocratic oath had been downgraded to an optional Hippocratic suggestion, the Medic considers healing a generally unintended side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity.

Stats:
Unarmed- 2/10
Melee Weapom- 9/10
Archery- /10
Firearms- 8/10
Destructive Magic- /10
Restorative Magic- 10/10
Block- /10
Dodge- /10
Persuasion- 6/10
Threatening- 8/10
Sneak- 5/10

Other:42 OKTOBERFEST!

_________________
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carol


I'm Jawlord
avatar
WeLurkInTheShadows
Placenta

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 21
Location : Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:26 am

WeLurkInTheShadows wrote:Username:Jawlord

Name:Medic

Gender:Male

Race:German

Description or Picture:
Personality:A bright cheery sort of attitude(it creeps people out), but his curiosity towards improving the human condition is somewhat questionable, he often experiments his teammates,(Much to their grief) and he can be a little heartless sometimes, treating his patients like test tubes and not considering how much pain he's probally putting them in.

But all and all he means well.

Equipment and Abilities:The Syringe Gun is the default primary weapon for the Medic. It is an oddly-shaped air-powered gun. Mounted on top of the weapon is a transparent cylindrical case filled with syringes, from which the projectiles it fires are apparently derived.
Syringes are fired out of the weapon at a rate of ten syringes a second, at the speed of 990 Hammer units/61.88 feet per second. The syringes follow an arced trajectory, making it necessary to lead a moving target and aim upward to compensate for distance. The Syringe Gun is reasonably accurate when the trajectory is taken into account and has a moderate damage falloff with distance. Despite being projectiles, syringes cannot be reflected.
The Medi Gun is the default secondary weapon for the Medic. It is a modified team-colored fire hose nozzle wrapped in tape and outfitted with a bottom handle and is connected to the Medic's backpack by a hose. It fires a glowing team-colored beam into the recipient, who will then appear to exude similar colored cross symbols, similar to a Teleporter trail. When a disguised Spy is over-healed, enemies can also see the team-colored crosses.
Despite technically being a weapon, the Medi Gun's chief purpose is healing injured allies and boosting the total health of the target up to 150%, also called overhealing or buffing. The Medi Gun's healing rate is variable, with a minimum rate of 24 HP per second in combat when healing players who have taken damage in the past 10 seconds. If the player being healed has not taken damage in the past 10 seconds, the Medi Gun heal rate will increase linearly with time up to a maximum of 72 HP per second healing for players who have not taken damage in the past 15 seconds (For example, a player who has not taken damage in the past 12.5 seconds will heal at a rate of 48 HP per second). The maximum healing rate of 72 HP per second also applies to freshly-spawned teammates.
As the Medic keeps his beam focused on a target, his ÜberCharge bar will gradually fill. The ÜberCharge meter will fill at a rate of 2.5% per second when healing injured targets (that is, not fully overhealed). The rate is halved when healing targets whose health is at 142.5% or higher, or if the target is being healed by an additional healing beam (such as from another Medic, a Dispenser or the Payload cart.) These factors stack, further reducing the charge rate. On maps with a pre-round timer, the Medi Gun's ÜberCharge rate is not penalized for healing targets which are already fully buffed as it would normally be during the round, but the pre-round charge rate is still reduced if the player is being healed by multiple sources.
When the ÜberCharge is deployed, the Medic and his target will be encased in team-colored shells that render them invulnerable to damage (but not knockback) for eight seconds. Disguised Spies that trick an enemy Medic into Ubering them will also be invulnerable.
The Medi Gun beam will stay locked onto its target as long as the wielding Medic keeps the primary fire button held down and stays within range. This allows the Medic to turn around and effectively keep an eye out for incoming enemies from behind, and even heal allies from around corners.
The Bonesaw is the default melee weapon for the Medic. It is a worn, large-toothed medical saw with a thick grey handle, similar to those that were once used during operations and amputations.

Medic also has know how in medicine and healing sciences(and though they may not be "legal" or "logical) and is know to beone of the first(and hopefully last) Animal to human transfusionists.
Biography:What he lacks in compassion for the sick, respect for human dignity, and any sort of verifiable formal training in medicine, the Medic more than makes up for with a bottomless supply of giant needles and a trembling enthusiasm for plunging them into exposed flesh. Raised in Stuttgart, Germany during an era when the Hippocratic oath had been downgraded to an optional Hippocratic suggestion, the Medic considers healing a generally unintended side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity.

Stats:
Unarmed- 2/10
Melee Weapon- 9/10
Archery- /10
Firearms- 8/10
Destructive Magic- /10
Restorative Magic- 10/10
Block- /10
Dodge- /10
Persuasion- 6/10
Threatening- 8/10
Sneak- 5/10

Other:42 OKTOBERFEST!
Accepted. Just letting you know, you still have another 7 points you can spend.

Equipment:

Syringe Gun- This weapon cannot be blocked.
Medi Gun (restorative magic firearms; uses Restorative or Firearms, whichever stat is higher)- Heals ally greatly.
UberCharge (restorative spell)- Can only be used after the Medi Gun has been used five times. Grants Medic and an ally invulnerability for a short period of time.
Bonesaw- +1 Restorative

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by lowfn on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:40 pm

Username: Lowfn

Name: Melissa Brown

Gender: Female

Description or Picture: 5'10" & 152 lbs.

Universe: Dimensional Clash

Personality: Short-tempered and distrusting of others, Melissa Brown can be quite the challenge to become friends with. However, she is very loyal to those she does hold close and is even willing to put aside her large ambition for the sake of her friends if need be. Otherwise, she will do whatever it takes to claw her way to the top.

Abilities and Equipment: Melissa Brown is very proficient with her never-ending semi-automatic pistol as well as being very agile. If using firearms is not preferred, she is a savage fighter up-close, likely to go for the eyes and ensure her enemy suffers for whatever it would be that they may have done to her. If she isn't in the mood for fighting, she will use her unnatural ability to strike fear into the hearts of the lesser willed. She has automatic self-healing capabilities thanks to her tendril-like blood which is acidic to nearly everything else that is not her.

Biography:
http://sporum-dimensional-clash-vi.wikia.com/wiki/Melissa_Brown
http://sporumdimensionalclashvii.wikia.com/wiki/Melissa_Brown
http://dimensional-clash-rotm.wikia.com/wiki/Melissa_Brown

Stats:
Unarmed- 8/10
Melee Weapon- 2/10
Archery- -/10
Firearms- 10/10
Destructive Magic- -/10
Restorative Magic- 5/10
Block- -/10
Dodge- 5/10
Persuasion- 10/10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 5/10

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Link: See Biography

Other: She can let loose nearly 42 bullets in ten seconds.

_________________

Screwing over people in poverty since 5 Billion BC!
Zandoo's Fun Times:
avatar
lowfn
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 138
Join date : 2015-12-27
Location : Antarctica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by SissyGamer on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:16 am

leonir, mind perhaps starting the IC at 7 or 8 PM if you can? i'm three hours ahead of ya.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:20 am

SissyGamer wrote:leonir, mind perhaps starting the IC at 7 or 8 PM if you can? i'm three hours ahead of ya.
That works perfectly for me. Zandoo, I'll get to your sheet in a second. After that, I'll prepare the IC.

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:45 am

lowfn wrote:Username: Lowfn

Name: Melissa Brown

Gender: Female

Description or Picture: 5'10" & 152 lbs.

Universe: Dimensional Clash

Personality: Short-tempered and distrusting of others, Melissa Brown can be quite the challenge to become friends with. However, she is very loyal to those she does hold close and is even willing to put aside her large ambition for the sake of her friends if need be. Otherwise, she will do whatever it takes to claw her way to the top.

Abilities and Equipment: Melissa Brown is very proficient with her never-ending semi-automatic pistol as well as being very agile. If using firearms is not preferred, she  is a savage fighter up-close, likely to go for the eyes and ensure her enemy suffers for whatever it would be that they may have done to her. If she isn't in the mood for fighting, she will use her unnatural ability to strike fear into the hearts of the lesser willed. She has automatic self-healing capabilities thanks to her tendril-like blood which is acidic to nearly everything else that is not her.

Biography:
http://sporum-dimensional-clash-vi.wikia.com/wiki/Melissa_Brown
http://sporumdimensionalclashvii.wikia.com/wiki/Melissa_Brown
http://dimensional-clash-rotm.wikia.com/wiki/Melissa_Brown

Stats:
Unarmed- 8/10
Melee Weapon- 2/10
Archery- -/10
Firearms- 10/10
Destructive Magic- -/10
Restorative Magic- 5/10
Block- -/10
Dodge- 5/10
Persuasion- 10/10
Threatening- 10/10
Sneak- 5/10

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Link: See Biography

Other: She can let loose nearly 42 bullets in ten seconds.
Accepted.

Equipment:

Semi-automatic pistol- +1 Firearms when used +1 Threatening
Fear (Threatening based skill)- Scares away her enemies when successful.

Other Abilities:

Auto healing blood. Blood is acidic to everyone else.

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by SissyGamer on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:32 am

leonir..i'm losing time, how far are you in the IC?

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:04 am

SissyGamer wrote:leonir..i'm losing time, how far are you in the IC?
I got interrupted by dinner. Here's the IC.
http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com/t333-a-blizzard-of-rpgs-ic-current-location-super-mario-rpg-s-mushroom-kingdom#4249
I'll be able to respond to future posts in two hours. I'll add NPCs and their stats to the second post when I get back.

Edit: Locaton is Mushroom Kingdom as seen in Super Mario RPG.

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by SissyGamer on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:15 pm

leonir, in my next post i'm thinking about letting Varian Wrynn (leader of the alliance) take an appearance as an NPC. is that allowed at this point?

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:18 pm

SissyGamer wrote:leonir, in my next post i'm thinking about letting Varian Wrynn (leader of the alliance) take an appearance as an NPC. is that allowed at this point?
Sure. You know him better than I do.

Also, because this takes place before Warlords of Draenor, I don't think the Iron Horde even existed yet. Looking through the OP, I don't think I mentioned that the Warcraft characters come from the start of Mists of Pandaria. I'll add that to the OP to avoid future confusion.

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by SissyGamer on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:31 pm

actually, Warlords of Draenor is like a prequel thing. Iron Horde doesn't exist in the previous expansions, but in the story the Iron Horde existed like 3 decades ago in their universe.

just pointing out a few things. Razz also erops, isn't Accesia the "wolf lady" and not the "elf lady"? Question

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by EropsToad on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Mixed up characters sorry -_-

_________________
avatar
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Posts : 516
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Dating Papyrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:47 pm

SissyGamer wrote:actually, Warlords of Draenor is like a prequel thing. Iron Horde doesn't exist in the previous expansions, but in the story the Iron Horde existed like 3 decades ago in their universe.

just pointing out a few things. Razz also erops, isn't Accesia the "wolf lady" and not the "elf lady"? Question
I thought the Iron Horde was created because Garrosh Hellscream went back and screwed up the past after he escaped his captivity at the end of Mists of Pandaria? After all, he did stopped his father from drinking the blood of Mannoroth.

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by SissyGamer on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Leonir wrote:
SissyGamer wrote:actually, Warlords of Draenor is like a prequel thing. Iron Horde doesn't exist in the previous expansions, but in the story the Iron Horde existed like 3 decades ago in their universe.

just pointing out a few things. Razz also erops, isn't Accesia the "wolf lady" and not the "elf lady"? Question
I thought the Iron Horde was created because Garrosh Hellscream went back and screwed up the past after he escaped his captivity at the end of Mists of Pandaria? After all, he did stopped his father from drinking the blood of Mannoroth.

mmm, well its kinda our opinions so if its yours, you are the GM so i'll follow that one.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by EropsToad on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:48 pm

So if three characters attempt to do a persuasion check, how will that work? Will we do it separately for each character?

_________________
avatar
EropsToad
The Legendary Fartmaster
The Legendary Fartmaster

Posts : 516
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Dating Papyrus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:25 am

SissyGamer wrote:
Leonir wrote:
SissyGamer wrote:actually, Warlords of Draenor is like a prequel thing. Iron Horde doesn't exist in the previous expansions, but in the story the Iron Horde existed like 3 decades ago in their universe.

just pointing out a few things. Razz also erops, isn't Accesia the "wolf lady" and not the "elf lady"? Question
I thought the Iron Horde was created because Garrosh Hellscream went back and screwed up the past after he escaped his captivity at the end of Mists of Pandaria? After all, he did stopped his father from drinking the blood of Mannoroth.

mmm, well its kinda our opinions so if its yours, you are the GM so i'll follow that one.

At least we got this misunderstanding out of the way not than later into the RP when there could of been a bigger misunderstanding lore wise.

Erops, I suppose everyone would roll separately and the successes/failures would determine how everything turns out. There would be a greater chance of success, but if someone gets a critical failure or something, it might mess everyone else up.

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:36 am

Here's a much needed map:

I suggest pressing the button that says "click to see full size."

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Leonir on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:11 am

Triple post!

_________________
avatar
Leonir
Placenta

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Mr.H on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Leonir wrote:Triple post!
No

_________________
avatar
Mr.H
Heron King

Posts : 405
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 16
Location : Inside Darkel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Blizzard of RPGs [OOC] BOWSER WANTS YOU TO JOIN THE KOOPA TROOP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum