My resignation here.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by koopakilla on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Real talk: why did you make the most consitently immature and annoying person in the Spore community staff in the first place.

_________________
click here to see if i've finally made a creation

still pissed about the whole bot parts thing crew
still attempts to play spore crew
banned from sporum before it was cool crew
avatar
koopakilla
Old

Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-01-01
Age : 20
Location : 2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Mr.H on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:39 pm

koopakilla wrote:Real talk: why did you make the most consitently immature and annoying person in the Spore community staff in the first place.

Who are you speaking of?

_________________
avatar
Mr.H
Heron King

Posts : 405
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 16
Location : Inside Darkel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by koopakilla on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Mr.H wrote:
koopakilla wrote:Real talk: why did you make the most consitently immature and annoying person in the Spore community staff in the first place.

Who are you speaking of?
Sharples of course

_________________
click here to see if i've finally made a creation

still pissed about the whole bot parts thing crew
still attempts to play spore crew
banned from sporum before it was cool crew
avatar
koopakilla
Old

Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-01-01
Age : 20
Location : 2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Darkel on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:30 pm

As expected, the ludicrous argument. Before I take apart your message Squishy, let me state once again that you are completely overreacting and I get that you want some kind of vengeance because I demoted you from moderator status but I gave you plenty of warnings beforehand and you did not follow them. It's nobody's fault but your own. What's funnier is that you said you had nothing else to say to me yet you continue with your argument.

Squishy wrote:PMs have nothing to do with being a coward. and talking about what should and should not be punishable with a ban, and clearing up misconceptions are not a thing that should be kept private. we literally used to make threads about PMs and new information. I never even cared much about the sporum either. I don't "restlessly cause drama" nor do I think that I need to "stick my nose into every ordeal". I know I cover this later on, but you are literally telling me what I think. you do not know what I think, unless I have clearly stated it..

Firstly, we have a ban system in the rules thread. So it's not private, and it states very clearly and very simply what the rules are. You break them, you get banned. It does say that you get warnings before the bans, which I did perfectly. I never got any kind of disagreement with the rules until someone broke them, might I add. And yes, you are one of the drama sources on the Sporum but you will deny it for your own public image. You will say you don't care about the Sporum but that is an obvious lie. You have stirred up trouble with Selina there and continue to do so.

Squishy wrote:first, you stated yourself you wanted to see the archives. I want to see them too. also, again, assuming that you know what is going on! maybe if you had downright just told sharples what he wanted to know, this would never happen! there is such a thing as telling people stuff. and moreover, I don't care what sharples says, I don't care. but the thing is, you have chosen to defend yourself by blaming EVERYTHING on sharples. that is what a coward does. I even cover this later, but you can't admit that you are wrong.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I don't know what you mean by "told Sharples what he wanted to know". I told him that Doge was being warned for flame/harassment and when he argued with me I had to be more firm about it and tell him that those were the rules and he had to follow them to be a mod. Simple. And I can admit that I am wrong and I have done so before. In fact, again I decimate this claim by my first post in this thread where I say that I sympathize with Slime. Therefore stating I was wrong about him. You're honestly just making stuff up at this point.

Squishy wrote:
and yet this entire paragraph assumes you know exactly what I mean. and better yet, you have decided to manipulate it to everything that I have said, to what you think. you do deserve to be called a "tyrant". you demoted me(don't take that into account, cause I don't care about that) for 1, posting inappropriate stuff(I understand), and threatening to ban people. the second part i have 2 problems with. 1: you literally did the same thing. 2: you never knew my intentions. you don't know if I was being serious or not. you are hypocritical and arrogant.

I demoted you because you cannot go around posting sexual content in plain view of everyone here. That's not okay for a mod to do. On top of that you threatened to ban people for things that aren't even against the guidelines. You were being disrespectful to Young420 for no apparent reason. And don't use the lie that you were "joking", because it's an obvious sham. The tone you used was not a joking one, so don't pull that lie here. That is not acceptable behavior for a moderator. And let me state that before I even made any of you mods I told you specifically that I was probably going to demote some of you, promote others, and work with different variations on the mod team until I found what I was looking for. I also told you not to take it personally when and if I did demote you, but obviously you didn't listen to me and are now being driven by your own hurt emotions into making a fool of yourself here on this forum about it. How about be a mature adult and accept that what you did was wrong and you deserved the demotion. Oh look who is a hypocrite now?

Squishy wrote:as if you asked people what they were having problems with. the guidelines were fine! i'm pretty sure we established that the people enforcing it were the thing messing it up. again, as if you asked everyone what they wanted. yes, you knew exactly what you wanted. you. you did everything that youwanted. some people didn't want to have everything changed, if what you wanted and other people's wants overlapped, that was good for them. you never did everything specific for anyone.

Again, we had an entire forum dedicated to changing the Sporum at one point and I was in it. It was this forum, and everyone posted their complaints here and we discussed what we wanted changed about the guidelines. So the admins used those points to discuss what our rules should be and we made them. And if you want a wild-west esque environment then you have the entire canvas of 4chan at your leisure and your talents of causing trouble are much better utilized there. So far we have had no problems on SS because everyone has followed the very easy rules except Doge who demanded to be a moderator and went to extremes because she was refused.

Squishy wrote:and now with the power you have, you can do literally whatever the hell you want. prove that you sympathize with slime. actions speak loader then words. you have sided with the person you were opposing in the first place. also again, assuming I am talking about doge and sharples. and threatening to ban someone is okay if you are all powerful. oh yeah. the sporum chat! so helpful when you decide to threaten people who are having serious problems.

Again I don't know what you're talking about. How do I prove that I sympathize with Slime? If you're waiting for me to pull out a dramatized video game stunt and sacrifice my soul to the allegiance of Great Slime, you'll be waiting forever. And if you'd like to see what went on in the Sporum Chat, Midnight and I both saved the conversation and will show it to anyone. And you'll see clearly what was going on. I will have you know that I too have had serious emotional problems and from the time I returned to the Sporum until now I have attempted suicide around 5 times. Yet, did I ever bring that online and force it into people as Doge is doing? No. And let me also add that every time I have tried to peacefully get Doge to stop doing what she's doing she has used her emotional problems as a fail safe and a means to excuse herself from any punishment or even opposition for that matter. I did try to help her with her problems at the start, but in time she started breaking more rules and I had no choice but to put down a warning. And in the Sporum Chat, Doge lost an argument to me and Midnight and then even admitted that she was in the wrong and then following, she threatened to commit suicide. That there is not my fault. You can throw at me whatever "you never admit you're wrong!" jargon at me, I am quite positive that that was not my doing nor a result of my actions, rather of Doge's own inability to be reasonable. I'd post the Sporum chat archives here but I'm on a phone right now. I'll attempt to when I get on a computer later unless Midnight comes here and beats me to it.

Squishy wrote:the first sentence. you know exactly what sharples' intentions are? sorry, I forgot you were all powerful for a second there. first, he did something because he thought you did something. all you had to do is explain yourself. I suppose you don't need to do that though because you are all powerful. oh yeah. you know that all sharples wants is to trash this forum. I can see that... because you never explained what you were doing! also, just because a minority is the largest, it is still a minority. you are furthering the community for a minority. ooh yeah, because saying keep it that way is so bad! this is what I mean with the other prospective thing. you don't know exactly what he meant. you yourself are a fucking bully ass hat! you fucking hypocrite. I despise of people who do shit like that.

Again, I sent Sharples and PM and told him what I was doing. I told him that I had warned Doge. It doesn't get much more complicated than that. But, I am not blind and I can see your bait there in the last few sentences. I won't bother with that part.

Squishy wrote:you fucking idiot.

Here's your first warning for flame.

Squishy wrote:you took a small thing, and fucking started a riot over it. I never even said you had to accept all demands. you even wanted to make a better forum then the sporum. remember how lenient kyle is? I don't know why you don't like him. maybe it's because you don't agree with hi- holy shit! I understand now! you're a fucking bigot! you only start riots over things where the people in power don't have the exact same opinion as you! this is great fucking news, I mean, this makes you such a great person. yeah fuck off, as if that alone doesn't make you a tyrant... oh wait... I forgot ALL OF THE THREATS YOU HAVE MADE IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS. also, you started a riot, got arrested for it, and then complained that you shouldn't be arrested for starting a riot.

Again, not sure where you're pulling this from. I've never said I don't like Kyle, ever. I've exhausted that Kyle is my favorite mod so far and that he's done a great job. I do not always agree with him, specifically when the lynchings first started and his lenience with Selina when that began, but I've never said I don't like him. To restate, you're just making stuff up at this point and doing so in a way that's only going to make you look bad. By lashing out in such an emotionally stricken way you've shown others that you are incapable of handling this situation in a mature, civil way, which will only dampen your reputation. So, for you, I advise that you please calm down. As for me being arrested, there is a difference in situation. I attempted to make a positive change and was banned for how I went about it, and then other people rioted over that. I did say I didn't agree with that ban but that was not me acting out there. I never made a thread protesting my own ban now, did I? Do you see the difference in situation? Because it's crystal clear. No need for all the complication you're throwing out.

Squishy wrote:you fucking idiot. I- oh wait, I forgot again that you are all powerful and know my every intention. I want this to be public, because other people might have something to contribute and maybe because this is stuff I want other people to see. and I am not a whiny ass child you expect every other person that opposes you to be. if you have no respect for my argument, so fucking be it. the only reason you would fucking insult me, is to get other people on your side. to manipulate people into thinking they already know what I have to say. and in that you win. but for all the people who aren't fucking stupid and don't just side with you for no fucking reason, you are just shooting yourself in the foot. and if you want to make me look bad. do it. I don't fucking care what you decide I am, because GET THIS! you aren't an all powerful fucking god. you don't know everything. so fucking do what you want, cause what do I mean to you? but I would like to see you wiggle your way out of this. I mean, you didn't even combat my last 2 paragraphs. you are a coward, because you can not admit your own wrong doings, or your defeat. go as long as you can. I will keep continuing this, because I want to see what you think. I want to see you crumple because you can't handle the fucking truth. you can hide from it as long as you want, but it will catch up, and i'll be there when it does.

Really, calm down dude. I'm bewildered that I'm even bothering to respond to this because it's so ridiculous. People would take my side in this because you and Sharples are both being completely irrational and unreasonable right now. I don't know how I'm trying to make you look bad, you're doing that yourself. I do admit my wrongs and my defeat when I'm wrong and/or defeated. Just because you have an opposing view, that doesn't make my view wrong nor is my argument discredited. In fact, I could just as easily argue that you and Sharples are doing just what you've described in not admitting defeat. I do admit defeat, I do admit when I'm wrong. I have multiple times and most recently when I agree with what Slime is doing (for the most part).




Squishy wrote:have you ever thought ,once, that maybe she is being aggressive because she is having serious problems. maybe, just maybe, you should know that she is having problems and try not to provoke her. again, she is probably stressed out, although I wouldn't know, because I have never had her same problem. I would try not to speak to her if you don't want to be "harassed".

I hardly think that that is right. Doge may have problems and as someone who has suffered likewise I completely understand that. But you can have problems and still be nice to people. You can have problems, but that doesn't mean you have to go around and harass others. And the fact that Doge so persistently emphasized her problems just made it seem to me that she was using her problems as an excuse to evade opposition and punishment or any form of judgment from others. Doge herself admitted this in the Sporum chat if I remember correctly. As I said earlier I have had problems and drawn near suicide many times, but did I ever drag that online and force it on other people? Not once. In fact I've never even spoken of it until just recently when I've been asked. Having emotional issues is no excuse for what she had been doing. And sometimes not speaking to people isn't all that easy. I opened the chat the other day and Doge immediately, right off the bat started with "I'm sick of your crap Darkel" after I had done nothing to my knowledge at all to even provoke her. Hadn't given her a warning, hadn't said anything negative to her to my knowledge, absolutely nothing. So let's not pretend that it takes provocation.

Squishy wrote:d what do you think i'm trying to tell you? of course darkel has done wrong! why would I care if he hadn't! see, because I actually care to research things. look around. know what is really going wrong. as for slime. I never said slime was a good moderator. but see, slime has improved. darkel has not improved

If I'm such a horrible moderator and if I've ever actually treated you wrong, give me solid evidence and I'll take you more seriously. What have I done to this forum that's been so tyrannical? I asked someone to calm down? And you call me a tyrant?

Squishy wrote:trying is not doing. darkel is not a fair person. period. and I didn't have the same problems as you do. I felt like I shouldn't ban anyone or lock anything. but, after seeing kyle, I thought that being as lenient as him wouldn't be a good idea. so yes, power does corrupt the mind, but in many different ways.

Again give me an example of how I've been unfair and then your argument will have much more validity. And don't use this Doge incident as an example, because I did not ban her or do anything to her other than give her a warning. And even if that was in the slightest form an injustice, does that one little incident alone make me some corrupt unfair tyrant?

Squishy wrote:the moderation here is so lax because the people moderating are not here a lot, and still need to get used to moderating. having rules is good. and from what I've said, you could infer that I think(and I do) the sporum guidelines are fine. take out all of the censorship stuff. bam, done.

The moderation here is so lax because we have made it to be that way. Erops and Cardiac have both been mods of Dimensional Clash for a very long time and I have been administrating forums since 2012 so yeah I think I'm fairly used to moderating by now.



koopakilla wrote:Real talk: why did you make the most consitently immature and annoying person in the Spore community staff in the first place

Well that started back before this place was actually a community and rather just a few people who were gossiping about the Sporum. The forum was only viewable to accepted accounts and I needed someone to accept accounts while I was offline. So I made Sharples a mod. I guess I just hadn't given it much thought or was too distracted by other things to really put to mind that he wasn't exactly moderator material as the forum expanded and became an actual community.


Squishy I will let you respond to this post but I'd like you to know that this argument is over now. In order to preserve the safe and peaceful environment we have worked so hard to achieve, I will be locking this thread to stop the flame war from escalating. It has served its purpose anyways. I am going to lock it, but I will not do so until you have replied so that it can't be held against me that I got the last say and I'm some heartless murderer or whatever you're coming up with.


Last edited by Darkel on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by SissyGamer on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:48 pm

darklord, i can agree with you here. squishy is honestly overreacting about being demoted, would i care if i got demoted? no. i'd accept it. and honestly i don't want to be a mod unlike others here who want to be mods. i wouldn't really accept the role to be a mod or admin honestly. i say everyone just calm down, you gotta accept what you get. this place is supposed to be peaceful. darklord is trying to settle this, but you all just reply with flame and hate.

i'm hating no one here, its just that i'm pointing out things right now. i don't want scaffold to become 4chan.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Squishy473 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:15 pm

wow i didn't realize just how long this message was.

Darkel wrote:As expected, the ludicrous argument. Before I take apart your message Squishy, let me state once again that you are completely overreacting and I get that you want some kind of vengeance because I demoted you from moderator status but I gave you plenty of warnings beforehand and you did not follow them. It's nobody's fault but your own. What's funnier is that you said you had nothing else to say to me yet you continue with your argument.

aww yeeeaaaaaah you stated that my argument is bad before discussing it. anyway, FUCKING HELL. i… do you not get w- never mind. i, AGAIN, forgot you know my every intention. every single reason that i do something. yeah man. i'm doing this all for vengeance. everything. all of it. also, really? i had nothing else to say to you because i had nothing else to respond to. i don't understand what you don't get about me not caring much about getting demoted.

Darkel wrote:First, we have a ban system in the rules thread. So it's not private, and it states very clearly and very simply what the rules are. You break them, you get banned. It does say that you get warnings before the bans, which I did perfectly. I never got any kind of disagreement with the rules until someone broke them, might I add. And yes, you are one of the drama sources on the Sporum but you will deny it for your own public image. You will say you don't care about the Sporum but that is an obvious lie. You have stirred up trouble with Selina there and continue to do so.

-_-
because i totally thought the ban system was private. oh and we don't care what you do, you just get fucking banned. have a nice day  Rolling Eyes . aaaaww yeeeeee i actually remembered you are all powerful this time. you know why? because you put words into my mouth.  Cool skills m8. i didn't forget that you can just say whatever you want with no consequences, because you are all powerful. i mean, i did deny that i cause a lot of drama in the community. like what else would i have done? you just have to trust mr.god here guys. he's always right.  Rolling Eyes I totally stir things up with Selina too. I mean. I just remember being one of the only people that said that insta-banning Selina was not cool. also, as if stirring things up with slime was totally fine, but with Selina? noooooooooooooo.

Darkel wrote:I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I don't know what you mean by "told Sharples what he wanted to know". I told him that Doge was being warned for flame/harassment and when he argued with me I had to be more firm about it and tell him that those were the rules and he had to follow them to be a mod. Simple. And I can admit that I am wrong and I have done so before. In fact, again I decimate this claim by my first post in this thread where I say that I sympathize with Slime. Therefore stating I was wrong about him. You're honestly just making stuff up at this point.

literally all I have gathered from this thread is that sharples was mad because he thought that you warned dofe because she was having mental problems. IF YOU HAD TOLD HIMTHAT RIGHT OF THE BAT, THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. although I would still think you're a fucking cunt. but we can all have our own opi- oh... forgot that I can't have a diifernt opinion then you. Sad well, I guess you'll have to deal with it. or ban me, but then I could prove that you are a cunt. I... you're right. you need no such evidence that you sympathize with slime. you can do whatever you want, and no matter what you do, what you say is always truth. *looks at protest thread made by you* yeah. you're completely correct.


Darkel wrote:I demoted you because you cannot go around posting sexual content in plain view of everyone here. That's not okay for a mod to do. On top of that you threatened to ban people for things that aren't even against the guidelines. You were being disrespectful to Young420 for no apparent reason. And don't use the lie that you were "joking", because it's an obvious sham. The tone you used was not a joking one, so don't pull that lie here. That is not acceptable behavior for a moderator. And let me state that before I even made any of you mods I told you specifically that I was probably going to demote some of you, promote others, and work with different variations on the mod team until I found what I was looking for. I also told you not to take it personally when and if I did demote you, but obviously you didn't listen to me and are now being driven by your own hurt emotions into making a fool of yourself here on this forum about it. How about be a mature adult and accept that what you did was wrong and you deserved the demotion. Oh look who is a hypocrite now?

ooh... I read this over before making this... that last sentence looks like something Selina would say just to flip the argument to me. that is actually not cool. that's like telling someone to prove god exists, and then the other person saying to prove he doesn't. anyway, again with you thinking this entire argument is about me being demoted. wait... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I WANT TO FUCKING SEE MY THREAT TO FUCKING 420FRESH. if it exists, which I don't think it does, I made 2 threats. compared to ALL OF YOUR FUCKING THREATS. this is pretty basic shit here. also, you really think i'm gonna ban cptsunny for posting like 5 spam messages? when did you tell me not to take it personally? I mean, i didn't, but now that you bring it up I may as well find it. oh wait. you posted it the one week I wasn't here.  Rolling Eyes yeah, real warning there sir. ooh hurt emotions. I forgot one of your powers as all powerful was being able to tell how I feel with no way of knowing.  Mr. Roll holy shit you said I didn't accept the demotion! like I could do otherwise.

Darkel wrote:Again, we had an entire forum dedicated to changing the Sporum at one point and I was in it. It was this forum, and everyone posted their complaints here and we discussed what we wanted changed about the guidelines. So the admins used those points to discuss what our rules should be and we made them. And if you want a wild-west esque environment then you have the entire canvas of 4chan at your leisure and your talents of causing trouble are much better utilized there. So far we have had no problems on SS because everyone has followed the very easy rules except Doge who demanded to be a moderator and went to extremes because she was refused.

Neutral this entire paragraph makes me sad. you went through all of the trouble of the sporum, just to leave it and not change it. real nice buddy. real nice. and now you are telling me you did things that I know you didn't. and now you are insulting me like a real fucking hypocrite. this is what happens when people like you get as much power as you fucking have. you decide "fuck it! I can do whatever the hell I want, because I fucking want to". I have nothing else to say about doge.

Darkel wrote:Again I don't know what you're talking about. How do I prove that I sympathize with Slime? If you're waiting for me to pull out a dramatized video game stunt and sacrifice my soul to the allegiance of Great Slime, you'll be waiting forever. And if you'd like to see what went on in the Sporum Chat, Midnight and I both saved the conversation and will show it to anyone. And you'll see clearly what was going on. I will have you know that I too have had serious emotional problems and from the time I returned to the Sporum until now I have attempted suicide around 5 times. Yet, did I ever bring that online and force it into people as Doge is doing? No. And let me also add that every time I have tried to peacefully get Doge to stop doing what she's doing she has used her emotional problems as a fail safe and a means to excuse herself from any punishment or even opposition for that matter. I did try to help her with her problems at the start, but in time she started breaking more rules and I had no choice but to put down a warning. And in the Sporum Chat, Doge lost an argument to me and Midnight and then even admitted that she was in the wrong and then following, she threatened to commit suicide. That there is not my fault. You can throw at me whatever "you never admit you're wrong!" jargon at me, I am quite positive that that was not my doing nor a result of my actions, rather of Doge's own inability to be reasonable. I'd post the Sporum chat archives here but I'm on a phone right now. I'll attempt to when I get on a computer later unless Midnight comes here and beats me to it.

well fuckin' great job! I bet you were a reasonable person when you tried to commit suicide those five fucking times. I mean, you are all powerful, so I may as well admit you are right. I mean, it isn't like people can deal with problems in different ways. that would be insane! and I never said what she was doing was right. see, this is fucking stupid. the entire world is not black an white. I can agree with some things you do, and some things doge does AT THE SAME TIME! OMG! that's like next level shit right there. maybe she threatened to commit suicide because she realized what she had done wrong. DID YOU EVEN CONSIDER THAT?

Darkel wrote:Again, I sent Sharples and PM and told him what I was doing. I told him that I had warned Doge. It doesn't get much more complicated than that. But, I am not blind and I can see your bait there in the last few sentences. I won't bother with that part.

then why didn't you fucking tell me! I mean, I may have been wrong about sharples, but I mean, other people exist too! literally giving people information is the easiest shit to do. and with someone as 'smart' (dare I say?) as you, I would assume the first thing to do would to be fucking informing people about this stuff!

Darkel wrote:Here's your first warning for flame.

do it. I dare you. ban me right now. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Darkel wrote:Again, not sure where you're pulling this from. I've never said I don't like Kyle, ever. I've exhausted that Kyle is my favorite mod so far and that he's done a great job. I do not always agree with him, specifically when the lynchings first started and his lenience with Selina when that began, but I've never said I don't like him. To restate, you're just making stuff up at this point and doing so in a way that's only going to make you look bad. By lashing out in such an emotionally stricken way you've shown others that you are incapable of handling this situation in a mature, civil way, which will only dampen your reputation. So, for you, I advise that you please calm down. As for me being arrested, there is a difference in situation. I attempted to make a positive change and was banned for how I went about it, and then other people rioted over that. I did say I didn't agree with that ban but that was not me acting out there. I never made a thread protesting my own ban now, did I? Do you see the difference in situation? Because it's crystal clear. No need for all the complication you're throwing out.

this is the shittiest paragraph you have made in this argument. I have like a few statements just to disprove you are wrong/lying(?) about everything here. 1: actions speak louder then words. 2: you have no idea what my feelings are. 3: assuming you are right( yeah, I just said that. fight me.). sometimes, doing things with the best intentions, can lead to the worst thing possible. yes. it was an entirely different situation. I actually had to look up what furgason was. I don't see much of a difference. and it is crystal clear... that you didn't make a thread protesting you being banned. other people did that for you. I remember.

Darkel wrote:Really, calm down dude. I'm bewildered that I'm even bothering to respond to this because it's so ridiculous. People would take my side in this because you and Sharples are both being completely irrational and unreasonable right now. I don't know how I'm trying to make you look bad, you're doing that yourself. I do admit my wrongs and my defeat when I'm wrong and/or defeated. Just because you have an opposing view, that doesn't make my view wrong nor is my argument discredited. In fact, I could just as easily argue that you and Sharples are doing just what you've described in not admitting defeat. I do admit defeat, I do admit when I'm wrong. I have multiple times and most recently when I agree with what Slime is doing (for the most part).

people don't admit defeat when they have nothing to loose. people do not admit defeat when they honestly and completely think they are right. I see no reason why any of my arguments are ridiculous. I've tried to look at it from your prospective, but I can't see it. oh my fucking god. this is bullshit. you don't get how imitating me as if I am being a whiny ass child like Selina when shit doesn't go her way is making me look bad? i'm done. I really am. that must be fucking bullshit.  Rolling Eyes

Darkel wrote:I hardly think that that is right. Doge may have problems and as someone who has suffered likewise I completely understand that. But you can have problems and still be nice to people. You can have problems, but that doesn't mean you have to go around and harass others. And the fact that Doge so persistently emphasized her problems just made it seem to me that she was using her problems as an excuse to evade opposition and punishment or any form of judgment from others. Doge herself admitted this in the Sporum chat if I remember correctly. As I said earlier I have had problems and drawn near suicide many times, but did I ever drag that online and force it on other people? Not once. In fact I've never even spoken of it until just recently when I've been asked. Having emotional issues is no excuse for what she had been doing. And sometimes not speaking to people isn't all that easy. I opened the chat the other day and Doge immediately, right off the bat started with "I'm sick of your crap Darkel" after I had done nothing to my knowledge at all to even provoke her. Hadn't given her a warning, hadn't said anything negative to her to my knowledge, absolutely nothing. So let's not pretend that it takes provocation.

see, and this is what makes me think you never look at anything from a different prospective. did you ever think that she was referring to something you did before? maybe she was done with whatever the fuck you had done, and just decided "i really am tired of your shit". did you leave imeadiatley after? did you give her time to explain herself. I need to know these things! I would argue/agree with you, but I don't have enough information to say "you're fucking wrong" and explain it, or say "okay, she was being an ass hat" and just leave it.

Darkel wrote:If I'm such a horrible moderator and if I've ever actually treated you wrong, give me solid evidence and I'll take you more seriously. What have I done to this forum that's been so tyrannical? I asked someone to calm down? And you call me a tyrant?

and this is why you read over stuff twice. and, you warned her if she continued she would be banned, not told her to calm down.

Darkel wrote:Again give me an example of how I've been unfair and then your argument will have much more validity. And don't use this Doge incident as an example, because I did not ban her or do anything to her other than give her a warning. And even if that was in the slightest form an injustice, does that one little incident alone make me some corrupt unfair tyrant?


I have to go to the sporum to show you are a tyrant, but since I've already put so much time into this, there is not point on stopping now. lynching, the whole fucking idea is bad now that I look back... threats that you will destroy the community with a war if you don't get your way... I mean, do I need more?

Darkel wrote:The moderation here is so lax because we have made it to be that way. Erops and Cardiac have both been mods of Dimensional Clash for a very long time and I have been administrating forums since 2012 so yeah I think I'm fairly used to moderating by now.
kk this has nothing to do with our argument.
avatar
Squishy473
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 207
Join date : 2015-12-08
Location : Not on this forum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Sharples on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:55 am

Okay wow I was made aware that something was going on here thanks to Infernette and I want to say that DarkLord979 is completely lying on the following basis:

DarkLord979 wrote: Secondly, I am sure that this is all a manipulation of Sharples. I've been made aware that he is PMing people and attempting to make me look bad, and cherry picking archives to add his own twists to the parts he thinks will support his claims. So I can dismiss your entire post under the assumption that you're just buying his lies, if I choose.

I have only PM'd ONE person which was DarkMagickan, they was curious. And I was NOT making them look bad, you can definitely ask them and confirm that I am not making him look bad at all. I merely only gave him the PM details (and I think the archives). Of which YOU ARE ALSO WRONG, I AM NOT KEEPING THESE TO ADD FOR MY OWN TWISTS. Your basis on this shows no evidence and I have shared them with no one. You really want to know what the archives are? I'll show you in this very thread. I'm downscaling this archive because it's so huge. If you want to upscale it put it in a document.

[02:42:50 11/01/2016] rob55rod : BTW, mediafire.com convkey/0758/4xjx61warggmo2yzg.jpg?size_id=8 Do you even recognize what game that is? :U

[02:43:47 11/01/2016] Q : not really

[02:43:55 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ...it's Spore.

[02:44:29 11/01/2016] Q : havent played in ages :p

[02:44:30 11/01/2016] rob55rod : :3

[02:44:35 11/01/2016] Q : i sorta killed my game

[02:44:40 11/01/2016] rob55rod : How?

[02:45:11 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : Rob.

[02:45:15 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Yeah?

[02:45:15 11/01/2016] Q : i dunno

[02:45:17 11/01/2016] Q : it just

[02:45:19 11/01/2016] Q : it is ded

[02:45:28 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : m8, i need you to tell erops that I died, ok?

[02:45:29 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : :^)

[02:45:31 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ...does it crash constantly? Does it crash on startup?

[02:45:34 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : I won't be online at 9

[02:45:36 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : :^)

[02:45:38 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @cardiac NO.

[02:45:39 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : tell him I died

[02:45:40 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : :^)

[02:45:42 11/01/2016] rob55rod : NO

[02:45:43 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : :^)

[02:45:49 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : what am I doing with my life

[02:45:50 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ABSO FREAKIN' LUTELY NOT

[02:45:52 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : help me

[02:46:09 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q ...does it crash constantly? Does it crash on startup?

[02:46:19 11/01/2016] Q : crash on startup

[02:46:27 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q What OS are you on?

[02:46:46 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : wait did Spore kill your computer too?

[02:47:19 11/01/2016] Q : windows 7

[02:47:29 11/01/2016] Q : was fine

[02:47:32 11/01/2016] Q : tried to do patches

[02:47:41 11/01/2016] Q : patches try killed game

[02:48:06 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : :/

[02:48:09 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : that's weird

[02:48:11 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : rob

[02:48:18 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : I'm going to try and download the thing now

[02:48:23 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : or very soon at least

[02:48:25 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q k. Backup your creations and save data, then uninstall the entire game set. Then install Core Spore, launch it once before installing patches or expansions, then close it and install the rest of the stuff, mods included now.

[02:48:27 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : the virtual machine

[02:48:30 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : is it safe

[02:48:35 11/01/2016] Q : i cant reinstall

[02:48:45 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @cardiac Okay, fingers crossed. And yeah, it's safe.

[02:48:51 11/01/2016] Q : used all my code uses

[02:49:01 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : @Q you can use a re-used code on Origin.

[02:49:06 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : or so Zandoo and Leo told me

[02:49:22 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q AFAIK you can also re-use a code on a computer you've already installed on atleast once ._.

[02:49:40 11/01/2016] Q : i cant get orgin to work

[02:49:43 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @cardiac a retail key can be transferred to Origin as such...

[02:49:49 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q Then reinstall from a disk.

[02:50:06 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Your key should still work on a machine which you already used it on.

[02:50:20 11/01/2016] UglyDollFan : Meh, not going to use mods anymore....

[02:50:28 11/01/2016] rob55rod : y

[02:50:32 11/01/2016] UglyDollFan : Util something releases....

[02:50:39 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ???

[02:50:42 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Y

[02:50:46 11/01/2016] Q : dont have disc

[02:50:52 11/01/2016] UglyDollFan : Because....I dunno

[02:50:55 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q Wat.

[02:51:08 11/01/2016] rob55rod : What was the problem with Origin, exactly?

[02:51:47 11/01/2016] Q : i just can never get it to download

[02:51:50 11/01/2016] Q : :O

[02:51:52 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Oh

[02:51:59 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : Can you use mods with a Spore from Origin?

[02:52:03 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : I wanted to get DI

[02:52:05 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ...you can't even download the installer?? O.O

[02:52:19 11/01/2016] Q : nop

[02:52:29 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @cardiac Yeah, my game is on Origin. Rebought for some reason, before I knew about transferring retail keys to Origin .-.

[02:52:41 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q Hmm...what happens when you try?

[02:53:02 11/01/2016] Q : i get some stupid "this isnt up to date file download another"

[02:53:09 11/01/2016] rob55rod : .-.

[02:53:20 11/01/2016] Q : like

[02:53:28 11/01/2016] Q : i dont have time for that

[02:53:34 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Can you provide specifics? The only thing that brings to mind is to redownload the installer .__.

[02:53:52 11/01/2016] Q : there have been many redownloads

[02:54:02 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ;-;

[02:54:03 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : also

[02:54:12 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : now my sinus area feels sore

[02:54:13 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : :/

[02:54:31 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : the pain went away while I was asleep but it still feels weird

[02:54:31 11/01/2016] rob55rod : All in close proximity in time, or spread out over an extended duration?

[02:54:35 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @cardiac DD:

[02:54:49 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : erops

[02:54:52 11/01/2016] @ EropsToad : cardiackid, we need you in the pad

[02:54:57 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : cardiac didn't die see?

[02:54:59 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : he's alive

[02:55:05 11/01/2016] Q : its been a lot of tries

[02:55:06 11/01/2016] @ EropsToad : cardiac, we need you in the pad

[02:55:12 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : which pad?

[02:55:19 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : there's too many of them ffs

[02:55:20 11/01/2016] @ EropsToad : 8GQF

[02:55:24 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Erops Yeah, he's alive..but he told me to tell you he wasn't .-.

[02:55:38 11/01/2016] @ EropsToad : The Vader pad

[02:56:00 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q All on the same day, or over the course of a few weeks? A month? ._.

[02:57:03 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : what pad

[02:57:13 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : i was trying to pull the wool over your eyes eropes

[02:57:18 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : :^)

[02:58:38 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q All on the same day, or over the course of a few weeks? A month? ._.

[03:00:01 11/01/2016] Q : weeks

[03:00:10 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Oh boy...

[03:02:23 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : robe, how do I get the windows version spore was made for

[03:02:24 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : also

[03:02:30 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : wwhich one would that be

[03:02:32 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : pls tel

[03:03:08 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Um...that would be Windows XP. MicroXP is Windows XP, just with all the crap you don't need trimmed out, so it's really small and insanely fast :U

[03:03:28 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ...and I PM'd you a link to download MicroXP ._.

[03:03:46 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q Let me see if I can download a working installer and send it to you...

[03:03:56 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ...just a theory.

[03:04:53 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : XP!!!!

[03:04:58 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : yes

[03:05:05 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Cardiac yes, XP ._.

[03:05:18 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : isn't windows XP real old tho

[03:05:42 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : oh god

[03:05:46 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : i looked it up

[03:05:48 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @cardiac Yes, it is. It isn't even supported anymore, so browsing the internet is...risky, if you aren't protected.

[03:05:49 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : it looks so old

[03:05:56 11/01/2016] rob55rod : XP? Yeah, it's old alright.

[03:06:04 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : holy cow

[03:06:10 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : is it ok to share creations?

[03:06:13 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : should I worry about this

[03:06:25 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Yes, Spore was MADE for XP, so yes :U

[03:06:34 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : no i mean

[03:06:42 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : since sharing requires a connection to the internet

[03:06:43 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : also

[03:06:49 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Yes, it should work T-T

[03:06:52 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : can things on a virtual machine wreck your computer?

[03:06:56 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : X(

[03:07:10 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Nope, that's half the purpose of VMs - they're completely separate computers O:

[03:07:27 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : so I can download bonzibuddy?

[03:07:29 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : :^)

[03:07:40 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Cardiac Yes...but don't.

[03:08:01 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : *:^) intensifies*

[03:08:37 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Also be warned, MicroXP doesn't even include XP's poofy blue look, so it may more closely resemble even OLDER versions of Windows, aesthetically Oo,..,oO

[03:09:20 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : yuck

[03:09:22 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : well

[03:09:26 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : I'm doing this for the spore

[03:09:29 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Yeah

[03:09:34 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : how do I get DI on microxp

[03:09:44 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : also

[03:09:59 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : should I worry about downloading microXP on a virtual machine?

[03:10:02 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Easy, just copy the download page's URL from a browser on your host to a browser in your guest OS.

[03:10:18 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Nope, MicroXP was partially designed with VMs in mind. Well...VMs...and gamers :3

[03:10:35 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : I meant Origin

[03:10:35 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : oops

[03:10:42 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : oops

[03:10:47 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : gaaah

[03:10:50 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q I just sent you an Origin installer after testing it myself. Let me know if it works :3

[03:11:27 11/01/2016] WeLurkInTheShadows : Man I wish I knew how to install mods

[03:11:31 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Cardiac Origin will work.

[03:11:43 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Shadows google it :V

[03:11:52 11/01/2016] WeLurkInTheShadows : I've tried

[03:12:00 11/01/2016] rob55rod : I gtg now, so ttyl and best of luck to you all :U

[03:12:02 11/01/2016] WeLurkInTheShadows : Too many times to count

[03:12:28 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Shadows If you're using Steam Spore, do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEUBQE6itA

[03:12:53 11/01/2016] WeLurkInTheShadows : Oh its not for spore its for minecraft but thank you

[03:13:25 11/01/2016] @ thecardiackidofDCVII : i'm so alone!

[19:22:28 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Who's koopakilla?

[19:22:29 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : slime?

[19:28:04 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : koopakilla is koopakilla

[19:28:08 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : He is from times of eld

[19:34:11 11/01/2016] @ EropsToad : It seems the Killa of Koopas has left

[19:35:31 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Listen Darkel

[19:35:34 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Ive had enough of your crap

[19:35:42 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : "OH YOUR IMPORTANT YYOUR MY FWIEENNND"

[19:35:46 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Bullshit.

[19:41:53 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Then you tell me "ADMEEN ABOOSEE"

[19:45:29 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Doge I could just ban you

[19:45:39 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I tried to be nice to you but apparently that isn't going to work

[19:46:09 11/01/2016] rob55rod : Hai everyone :V

[19:47:04 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q Did you get my PM from last night?

[19:49:00 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q ...?

[19:50:08 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Sure. You tried being nice

[19:50:12 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Doesnt sound like it to me

[19:50:23 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : All I heard was critisim

[19:50:37 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Besides. If I get banned. Theres no way I can reach the sporum.

[19:50:46 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Because I asked you to calm down? Are you serious

[19:50:53 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : "CALM DOWN YOU BITCH"

[19:50:59 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : You can just tell me to calm down

[19:51:02 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : That is not what I said

[19:51:11 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : THAT IS WHAT I SAID

[19:51:16 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I ASKED YOU TO CALM DOWN

[19:51:18 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : POLITELY

[19:51:23 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : You just dont do that

[19:51:31 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : You dont tell a person like me to calm down

[19:51:43 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Then you're banned

[19:51:47 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Follow the rules or leave

[19:51:59 11/01/2016] rob55rod : ...should I just leave?

[19:52:12 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : You have been talking to me like I'm a piece of trash Doge

[19:52:19 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : That is no way to talk on this forum

[19:52:57 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Im trying

[19:53:06 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : But you dont keep threatening me

[19:53:26 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Im talking to you how i WAS treated for the past years

[19:53:27 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I have only threatened you just now

[19:53:32 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Im paranoid the same shit will happen

[19:53:36 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Because you are getting out of hand and this is what I'm reduced to

[19:53:36 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : CONSTANTLY paranoid

[19:53:42 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Can I talk?

[19:53:48 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Or do I have to use Sharples as a mouthpiece again?

[19:53:59 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Thank you.

[19:53:59 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Doge I'm not a mind reader

[19:54:05 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : You can let me talk?

[19:54:07 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Please?

[19:54:13 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I have no idea what you're trying to tell me

[19:54:19 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Let me talk.

[19:54:21 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Let me explain.

[19:54:23 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Please?

[19:54:24 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Please?

[19:54:28 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Go o

[19:54:32 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : *on

[19:54:54 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Im constantly paranoid im gonna get bullied if I dont have some sort of power

[19:54:57 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Some sort of respect

[19:55:05 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Thats why Im such a fucking asshole

[19:55:14 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Ive been Paranoid ever since I got on the internet

[19:55:22 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Basically. From when I was 8 to now.

[19:55:32 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Paranoia.

[19:55:36 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Constant Paranoia.

[19:55:38 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Anxiety.

[19:55:40 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Stress.

[19:55:41 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Doge, we're not going to bully you here. I made this place to escape that.

[19:55:42 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Tension.

[19:55:50 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : But you're not going to be a mod here. I'm sorry.

[19:55:54 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Well all I think I sound like is begging

[19:55:58 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : And I probably do

[19:56:04 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : But if I'm gonna get harassed

[19:56:09 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I'll just stop using the sporum altogether

[19:56:15 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I'll go to the starbound forums

[19:56:19 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : No you sound like "make me a fucking mod now or I'm out"

[19:56:23 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Ive sufficiently ignored the sporum

[19:56:37 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I think I'm important

[19:56:39 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : But I'm not

[19:56:48 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I'm a useless lifesucking leech

[19:57:03 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : No, you are not

[19:57:03 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I found it is possible to leave the sporum forever

[19:57:10 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Just ignore it.

[19:57:18 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : But I know that whatever I say isn't going to change your mind anyway

[19:57:19 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I've done it for a few weeks.

[19:57:21 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Just leave it alone.

[19:57:35 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I've been a lone wolf forever.

[19:57:43 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I choose to stay like that until I find my place.

[19:57:52 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : All you do is stir the pot.

[19:57:57 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : If you want it to die. Leave it alone.

[19:58:14 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I know you have problems. We all do. I have attempted suicide myself multiple times. But I don't reflect that onto my actions here

[19:58:23 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I have to.

[19:58:27 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I don't get sympathy

[19:58:31 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Even from my fucking boyfriend

[19:59:06 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I stir the pot? Really Doge

[19:59:23 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Your doing it right now.

[19:59:56 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : All I have done is try to get you to calm the fuck down

[20:00:02 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Because YOU are stirring the pot

[20:00:06 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : You dont force that down my throat

[20:00:19 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Dont constantly tell me to calm down then tell me what a fucking Begging asshole I am

[20:00:22 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : That doesn't help

[20:00:25 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : This is your first official warning Doge

[20:00:26 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Just leave it alone

[20:00:34 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Pay attention

[20:00:38 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Use your fucking eyes

[20:00:43 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Just leave it alone.

[20:00:48 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I never said ANYTHING about begging

[20:00:54 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : It sounds like you are

[20:01:00 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : That is no way to talk to people here

[20:01:01 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : It sounds like your telling me to kill myself

[20:01:07 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Next time I ban

[20:01:07 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : First warning

[20:01:08 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Obviously it is.

[20:01:14 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I don't give a fuck

[20:01:19 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I never go here anyways

[20:01:31 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I have an angel and a devil on my shoulder.

[20:01:35 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Then you should have no problem with being banned

[20:01:35 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : They both say the same things.

[20:01:48 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : You're not even making sense now

[20:01:48 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Go ahead. Your gonna ruin this forum anyways

[20:01:52 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : I do not think banning people is right.

[20:02:00 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : We don't want to turn into Slime here.

[20:02:08 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Your right sharples.

[20:02:17 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Sharples you have to enforce rules

[20:02:23 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I've been telling you to ignore it and so far you won't listen.

[20:02:30 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I can't just let her disrespect people like that.

[20:02:37 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : We should not ban people for emotional issues, they're all different.

[20:02:37 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I'm not after anyone.

[20:02:41 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Doge you keep going on and on

[20:02:49 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Stop talking and let it die then.

[20:02:59 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : If you turn into slime it ain't my fault

[20:03:00 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Sharples how about you read the archives and see how she was talking to me?

[20:03:19 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : All he's done is tell me to calm down and go away

[20:03:23 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Stop and blah blah blah

[20:03:28 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Flame is AGAINST the rules.

[20:03:30 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : I will copy and paste it and read it later, for now I'm looking

[20:03:39 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Sharples is right.

[20:03:48 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Don't ban people for emotional issues.

[20:03:52 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I may not want to die.

[20:03:56 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Since at least SOMEONE cares.

[20:03:59 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : And thats not you.

[20:04:16 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I am not banning you for emotional issues

[20:04:17 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : I do not believe we should be banning people here though. We had lenience on the Sporum for a reason.

[20:04:25 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I am banning you for being a disrespectful flamed to me

[20:04:36 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : And Sharples, you must respect that. Because it is the rules

[20:05:01 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Popcorna nyone?

[20:05:07 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : We are lenient here. But there are a few very basic rules that must be followed otherwise people will be harassing each other

[20:05:10 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : The rules should be modified to see that everyone is comfortable with it IMO.

[20:05:32 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : What the hell is there to modify?

[20:05:34 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : If you start sliming. Your no better than the 8 year olds on Deviantart.

[20:05:48 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : "Don't spam, don't flame, no porn" that's all it is essentially

[20:05:59 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : and theres a porn thread....

[20:06:07 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : The fact that a ban can apply, if we do this we're not different than blackbird or slime.

[20:06:22 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : This has gone far enough

[20:06:29 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Sharples, take this to PMs with me

[20:06:56 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I bet you 10 bucks Darkel bans Sharples and Me.

[20:07:16 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Keep pushing and you'll win that bet

[20:07:18 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : We may not see everything eye to eye Doge, but he's right on some levels.

[20:07:33 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : It's merely my opinion that I disagree with what he's saying.

[20:07:33 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I try to follow to rules.

[20:07:41 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : And I'm trying to help you.

[20:07:49 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I disagree with the notion that one warning gets a ban.

[20:07:58 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : No one mod or admin should have a bias over who's the target.

[20:07:59 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : But you can't keep pushing others and yourself down.

[20:08:03 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Even if there IS a target.

[20:08:07 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I can.

[20:08:16 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Doge I have to ban you shortly in order to keep you from harassing more people right now

[20:08:16 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I can keep beating myself up into a bloody pulp.

[20:08:25 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Because when you don't heed my warnings, that deserves a ban

[20:08:32 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Im just talking now.

[20:08:34 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : Darkel, how long will this suspension be?

[20:08:49 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : You cannot use your emotional issues as an excuse to do whatever you want here

[20:08:55 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I'm not

[20:09:13 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I attempted suicide five times while you've all known me and did I ever make that known? No

[20:09:24 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I did not use that to push people off

[20:09:35 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : You are

[20:09:42 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : This is your first warning

[20:09:47 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I'm not going to ban you

[20:09:54 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : But if you don't heed my warning then I have to

[20:09:58 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I'm putting this into my mental dialouge.

[20:10:01 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : I really do not know if I can believe anything you say Dark, you've fabricated some stories...

[20:10:29 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : Are you serious Sharples

[20:10:35 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Did you know you get a free thing every year from Chik-Fil-A?

[20:10:59 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : Well tbh you did hide that account on the anti-sporum

[20:11:04 11/01/2016] Q : sharples did i show u the shoe

[20:11:11 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : And you did say your age was 18 to me numerous of times there...

[20:11:27 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : All I know of you is really a mystery.

[20:11:36 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : That was to protect my identity

[20:11:38 11/01/2016] rob55rod : @Q did you get my PM?

[20:11:47 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : What the hell would I gain from making up a story to ban Doge?

[20:11:48 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : What shoe

[20:11:48 11/01/2016] Q : yes

[20:11:52 11/01/2016] Q : i cant do internet much

[20:11:57 11/01/2016] Q : i drew a shoe

[20:12:01 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I don't want to ban her. But I will not break my own rules.

[20:12:02 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : Ooo shoe

[20:12:05 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : I drew a dergn

[20:12:08 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : and an avali

[20:12:30 11/01/2016] @ Sharples : I don't know, but I'm just saying I don't think the things you say could be true.

[20:13:03 11/01/2016] DogeHershies : How does a dog slip out of a coat?



I want everyone to know here that I specifically told DarkLord that I did not agree with banning here. If we ban people here we are absolutely no different than the people who gave out suspensions, like SporeMasterSlime. The very reason the Silent Scaffold was created was to get better treatment on the Sporum for all of us, don't believe me? Check the lynch section. I only helped to get things changed in that section, the lynching of the guidelines thread was specifically made so it could be re-created. I supported DarkLord979 with a thread when he was suspended, do you think I had ill feelings towards him at that time? No because that's one of the reasons I signed up, to defend the unrightful suspensions that were coming up. I did not join this place for a community I merely wanted to only get better treatment and guess what? The only thing we've done in this forum is move everyone here. We did not accomplish our goal, nothing that was Melvin worked. Did we get better treatment? **** NO BECAUSE THE IDEAL SOLUTION WAS TO MOVE EVERYONE FROM THE SPORUM HERE BECAUSE OF SLIME. But now I see that is not what I signed up here for. If you check the archieves above, I did NOT agree with the banning system in place, DarkLord979 specifically stated that after the first official warning:

[20:09:42 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : This is your first warning

[20:09:47 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : I'm not going to ban you

[20:09:54 11/01/2016] @ Darkel : But if you don't heed my warning then I have to

I don't care if these are very specific rules. A ban after the first warning is a disgrace and I highly disagreed with the notion. It's classic SporeMasterSlime suspension tactics. I don't care the reason, I see it in violation of clearly what we were fighting against on the Sporum. A ban is totally unnecessary for flaming, and Dark honestly you should be ignoring these if I was getting flamed I wouldn't care I've already been through the mess long enough, haven't you? Banning Doge Hershies or threatening after the 1st is what I did not agree with here and you know that. I was going to summerise a PM to you soon, but you beat me to it and gave me the following PM which I believe is in the OP.

My response to that PM was this:

Sharples65 wrote:"Then I propose we as a community look into the rules to see if people want some modifications to happen. I do not agree with the banning of a user whatsoever unless it involves out-right spamming. Check the archives but I do not think I said anything about what is wrong aside from the banning. In which case you seem to be threatening my demotion. I honestly could not care less since I did not care to be a moderator here in the first place. I only joined this forum to help you gather evidence and assist the Sporum against Rogue actions from SporeMasterSlime and SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle. Aside from this you wanting to try and move the Sporum over here is what you wanted. I merely only wanted to help you in what I thought was rash actions.

Demote me if you want I couldn't care less, if you put someone else in my place I recommend Q, they know how to moderate. I also already knew I wasn't an admin since I checked I was a moderator. I might not have a very big say in the rules and I strongly do not agree with this. This is clearly what Slime would say and I believe the community should have rules changed to what they believe is best on a popular vote. Not what an administrator or moderator thinks. I don't like that system and would rather have a democracy.

I have no idea what you're referencing with DM. Either way I didn't hack your account and use Conswela either :/ (BRACKETS NOT IN PM, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THE CONSWELA PART IGNORE IT).

Okay I'm reading more and yeah I do not want to be part of this moderation whatsoever. You are based on the actions that seemingly 'hurt' you. " It is clear to me now that you have no interest in what is right. You only want to have a lawless place where you can spam and harass and do whatever you want. Sorry but this isn't that place." I'm not accepting this whatsoever. This is NOT what I want and your judgement to think that I want that is horribly wrong. :/"



Yeah, DarkLord979, you really should not make claims where you think I only want a lawless place where I can spam and harass people. You're completely missing the point and more over it seems like our argument on the Chatbox made you get a little more than upset. If you THINK it's THAT clear then I'm sorry but this interpretaton is exactly why I left the Silent Scaffold. Moderation has nothing to do with it, I could care less about moderating this place it doesn't even really need moderators if you ask me. You threatened to demote for arguing about the rules. And can I just state the fact where you said "You are not an admin. You don't have a very big say in the rules compared to me, Erops, and Cardiac."

This does not make sense whatsoever, you want to know why? Why was the silent scaffold created? Did you want the rules changed? How where you going to get those rules changed? As time developed in the Silent Scaffold, we attempted to Melvin the guidelines specifically for that reason we even made protests about it. I firmly believe that the best for the community is if everyone gets to decide what the rules are, not the higher powers. It sounds like you created this board just for your own power and influence. The thing after it which was the paragraph above just made me want to leave this place so bad. You don't get away with saying fabricated things like this.



I want you to know DarkLord979, I do not hate you. I never hated you. But you lost a friend assuming the wrong things. It's time for once you actually admitted that you was wrong. That you did say the wrong things. But your beliefs always tell me that answer will always be a no. I defended you on this forum the best I could I got myself suspended for your actions because as a friend and what I believed was wrong of Slime. I didn't do it to spam, I didn't do it because I wanted power, because I wanted influence in the Sporum. No I did it for what I thought was right. And that PM tells me, and this thread that you think I just immediately hate you, that I am manipulating the truth, that I am twisting my own claims into the Archieve that I never gave out anyone AND ADD MY OWN TWISTS INTO THE ARCHIEVES WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU. THAT SQUISHY473 IS JUST QUOTE ON QUOTE "BUYING MY LIES" I HAVE NO EVER TALKED TO THIS USER AND THEY CAN FUCKING VERIFY THAT.

I do not have the time to comment on every single thing DarkLord979 has said in this thread, but I have seen. And I can tell you that almost every single thing he said is a complete lie and hatred for me.


You want my honesty? You just fucking got it DarkLord979.

_________________
avatar
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 272
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : E621.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Darkel on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:42 am

Sharples wrote:I have only PM'd ONE person which was DarkMagickan, they was curious. And I was NOT making them look bad, you can definitely ask them and confirm that I am not making him look bad at all. I merely only gave him the PM details (and I think the archives). Of which YOU ARE ALSO WRONG, I AM NOT KEEPING THESE TO ADD FOR MY OWN TWISTS. Your basis on this shows no evidence and I have shared them with no one. You really want to know what the archives are? I'll show you in this very thread. I'm downscaling this archive because it's so huge. If you want to upscale it put it in a document.

According to DarkMagickan you had told him that I was saying "pretty twisted things" which made me believe that you were twisting images. But you must understand my perception from this point. You leave because you don't agree with me, then you say you have archives. Then you tell people to PM you. Of course I'm going to assume you're trying to make me look bad. Either way I myself don't really care I was just mentioning it for the sake of displaying Squishy's motive. But the fact that I simply asked for those archives and you never ever gave them to me also made me believe you were hiding them for something. But thank you for posting them here.

Sharples wrote:I don't care if these are very specific rules. A ban after the first warning is a disgrace and I highly disagreed with the notion. It's classic SporeMasterSlime suspension tactics. I don't care the reason, I see it in violation of clearly what we were fighting against on the Sporum. A ban is totally unnecessary for flaming, and Dark honestly you should be ignoring these if I was getting flamed I wouldn't care I've already been through the mess long enough, haven't you? Banning Doge Hershies or threatening after the 1st is what I did not agree with here and you know that. I was going to summerise a PM to you soon, but you beat me to it and gave me the following PM which I believe is in the OP.

Firstly, I wasn't going to ban Doge after the first warning and I told you that. It says specifically in the guidelines that if you completely ignore a mod's warning, then you have to be banned. That's only fair in my opinion. It doesn't matter what warning you're on. Warnings are pointless unless they're heeded. Second, I've stated this numerous times, but flaming is and will always be against the rules for as long as this forum exists. It is bad, it is much worse than spam in my opinion, and is a bannable offense. Third, yes that conversation made me a little upset. But let's not pretend that that was the first conversation me and Doge have had about this. I've asked her to calm down plenty of times before in a much more peaceful manner and she's completely ignored me.

Sharples wrote:Yeah, DarkLord979, you really should not make claims where you think I only want a lawless place where I can spam and harass people. You're completely missing the point and more over it seems like our argument on the Chatbox made you get a little more than upset. If you THINK it's THAT clear then I'm sorry but this interpretaton is exactly why I left the Silent Scaffold. Moderation has nothing to do with it, I could care less about moderating this place it doesn't even really need moderators if you ask me. You threatened to demote for arguing about the rules. And can I just state the fact where you said "You are not an admin. You don't have a very big say in the rules compared to me, Erops, and Cardiac."

This does not make sense whatsoever, you want to know why? Why was the silent scaffold created? Did you want the rules changed? How where you going to get those rules changed? As time developed in the Silent Scaffold, we attempted to Melvin the guidelines specifically for that reason we even made protests about it. I firmly believe that the best for the community is if everyone gets to decide what the rules are, not the higher powers. It sounds like you created this board just for your own power and influence. The thing after it which was the paragraph above just made me want to leave this place so bad. You don't get away with saying fabricated things like this.



I want you to know DarkLord979, I do not hate you. I never hated you. But you lost a friend assuming the wrong things. It's time for once you actually admitted that you was wrong. That you did say the wrong things. But your beliefs always tell me that answer will always be a no. I defended you on this forum the best I could I got myself suspended for your actions because as a friend and what I believed was wrong of Slime. I didn't do it to spam, I didn't do it because I wanted power, because I wanted influence in the Sporum. No I did it for what I thought was right. And that PM tells me, and this thread that you think I just immediately hate you, that I am manipulating the truth, that I am twisting my own claims into the Archieve that I never gave out anyone AND ADD MY OWN TWISTS INTO THE ARCHIEVES WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU. THAT SQUISHY473 IS JUST QUOTE ON QUOTE "BUYING MY LIES" I HAVE NO EVER TALKED TO THIS USER AND THEY CAN FUCKING VERIFY THAT.

I do not have the time to comment on every single thing DarkLord979 has said in this thread, but I have seen. And I can tell you that almost every single thing he said is a complete lie and hatred for me.


You want my honesty? You just fucking got it DarkLord979.

Say what you like, my opinion on what your intentions are still stands. And as I have said a thousand times on this thread already, we based the rules off what the Sporum community protests were all about. There is nothing at all that needs changed. If I even gave you a thread to suggest rule changes, would you even use it? There's nothing that needs changed because it's literally what you asked for in the first place. Yes this place does need moderators and it's pretty foolish to assume anywhere doesn't need moderators. Because without them you get bully and pornographic content and really anything at all. Those things are a no-no. Perhaps you aren't aware that half of the people here are only here to escape that kind of flame that's running rampant on the Sporum.

At this point I'm just repeating myself so if you'd like to see my arguments against Squishy about being wrong or whatever, they're there. There's also a few other things up there to answer your other points that I don't feel like restating. But I suppose I'll have to be the last to post here otherwise it will just continue to grow out of hand. So I am locking this thread. You've gotten to say what you've wanted to say, more than enough in fact, so you shouldn't have a problem PMing me if you have further concerns. And I'm not going to take apart Squishy's post because I have already given her answers and at this point I'm just restating myself and have better things to do than waste an hour doing that.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 999
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum