My resignation here.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My resignation here.

Post by Sharples on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:35 pm

I will not be surprised if DarkLord979 deletes this message, so I am copying it to make sure.
-----------------------------

I am leaving this place over a PM dispute with DarkLord979, basically I argued with him about the rules in the Chatbox about saying how I do not agree with the banning on users here. Merely my own opinion. He wanted to discuss it in the PMs rather than continue the conversation, which he posted a PM.

I'm not going to show the PM here. But if anyone wants to know why I'm leaving, PM me on the Sporum and I'll show you.

Basically, after that PM I'm done here. I believe that DarkLord979 is just regulating this rule like SporeMasterSlime is, I only came onto this forum to help him with the 'Lynching' and attempting numerous of times to defend users that got suspended. After that, with DarkLord979 wanting to move the Sporum over here I didn't mind at all he made me a moderator although I didn't really care for the moderation position anyway.

Like I said if you want to hear the story PM me on the Sporum, otherwise I will repost this on the Sporum if it gets deleted. I'm done with DarkLord979 at this point.

Goodbye.

_________________
avatar
Sharples
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 269
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 20
Location : E621.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Darkel on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Amigo, thou art overreacting infinitely.

Just so there's total transparency, here is the PM I sent Sharples. I really don't see how it's so bad, other than me telling him what the rules of this forum was, and that if he went against what the admins had laid out we'd have to demote him.

DarkLord979 wrote:Send me the archives you took.

I don't know what you're trying to do right now, but you need to stop. Doge was breaking the rules and honestly deserved a ban. But I did not give her one. And you fail to understand that I was about to ban her for flaming me, not for having emotional problems. There is a large difference between what Slime did when he banned her merely for talking about issues and what I am doing and warning her not to flame me.

You must respect this forum's rules, or I will demote you. And do not forget that you are only a mod. You are not an admin. You don't have a very big say in the rules compared to me, Erops, and Cardiac. It is clear to me now that you have no interest in what is right. You only want to have a lawless place where you can spam and harass and do whatever you want. Sorry but this isn't that place.

I don't know what you're trying to pull on the Open Thread, but what DM said is true. I'd appreciate it if you didn't lie to people deliberately about me.

You have taught me to sympathize with Slime, which I thought would never happen. There literally is nothing wrong with our rules. In essence all they say is "don't harass people, don't spam (unless in the spam section), and don't post sexual material where visible. That's not really hard to follow. And if you're suggesting that we take away the anti flame and anti sexual rules, then that's just going to make chaos. I'm not going to let people harass one another on my forums. Sorry. Call me a tyrant, but I don't like it when people bully each other :/

But if you're leaving, that is ay-okay and I hope you will do good elsewhere. Seeya.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:13 am

Sharples the rules are only here to prevent flaming.  That's really it.

We'll miss you if you're really gonna leave though. Good luck on your future endeavors.
avatar
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Posts : 498
Join date : 2015-12-11
Age : 15
Location : Romania (someday...)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Odious on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:19 am

It's a shame if you are definitely leaving. If you are out & about around East-Anglia way in the future, gimme a shout and I'll buy you a pint or two.

_________________
avatar
Odious
Electro-Industrial Musician

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 23
Location : Sixth Circle (Heresy)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by SissyGamer on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:45 am

just a question here, how long was doge banned for?

if it was a permanent, i'm with sharples

i'll miss ya, sharples.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by DarkMagickan on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:56 am

Dark, I am PMing with Sharples on the Sporum. It seems there is more here than meets the eye...

Also, Sissy, Doge was not permanently banned. It has been discussed that no ban should ever be permanent, and long-term ones are only for long-term offenders.
avatar
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Posts : 860
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 41
Location : Sitting on my ass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Darkel on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:21 am

Guys I never even banned her to begin with. All I did was ask her to stop harassing me and gave her a warning.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by DarkMagickan on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:22 am

Darkel wrote:Guys I never even banned her to begin with. All I did was ask her to stop harassing me and gave her a warning.
All I knew was that we sure as hell wouldn't perma-ban her for what was going on.
avatar
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Posts : 860
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 41
Location : Sitting on my ass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Darkel on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:25 am

Nothing was ever even mentioned about a permaban

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by DarkMagickan on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:26 am

Darkel wrote:Nothing was ever even mentioned about a permaban
That's what I meant. Permabans are one of the things about the Sporum that led to the creation of SS if I'm not mistaken.
avatar
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Posts : 860
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 41
Location : Sitting on my ass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Darkel on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:28 am

Yeah, I wouldn't permaban someone. Unless they were like ISIS or something and trying to kill people lol.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by DarkMagickan on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:32 am

What if Selina came here and started spamming about Slime?
avatar
DarkMagickan
High Priest

Posts : 860
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 41
Location : Sitting on my ass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Darkel on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 am

DarkMagickan wrote:What if Selina came here and started spamming about Slime?

All spam is treated the same. It doesn't matter who you are

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Q on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:13 am

People leave, people move on.

Such is life.

Be accepting of it.

_________________
avatar
Q
Accursed

Posts : 78
Join date : 2015-12-28
Age : 19
Location : H2P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by CaptnSunny on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:16 am

wat did i miss

_________________

Also, because my signature doesn't link anywhere yet, I have decided that it would lead to an official download of the game OFF. You're welcome.
avatar
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-12-09
Location : In a fallout shelter, waiting for the apocalypse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Squishy473 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:24 am

DarkLord979 wrote:Send me the archives you took.

I don't know what you're trying to do right now, but you need to stop. Doge was breaking the rules and honestly deserved a ban. But I did not give her one. And you fail to understand that I was about to ban her for flaming me, not for having emotional problems. There is a large difference between what Slime did when he banned her merely for talking about issues and what I am doing and warning her not to flame me.

You must respect this forum's rules, or I will demote you. And do not forget that you are only a mod. You are not an admin. You don't have a very big say in the rules compared to me, Erops, and Cardiac. It is clear to me now that you have no interest in what is right. You only want to have a lawless place where you can spam and harass and do whatever you want. Sorry but this isn't that place.

I don't know what you're trying to pull on the Open Thread, but what DM said is true. I'd appreciate it if you didn't lie to people deliberately about me.

I don't think you get it. okay, so think about this. you created this place, and picked a few people to help you moderate it.
see, but people don't want to be threatened with stuff. you have absolute control over the forum. you can do whatever you want (which I fully respect) but people come here to escape the sporum drama and other things. honestly, you are nothing like slime. nothing. but being different isn't always good, unlike some people would like you to believe.

clearly stating that you know what people feel and think is bullshit. on ever level. you have zero respect for anyone here, and frankly, you probably don't care about anyone here either. you moderate this place under the complete opposite of slime. you care ONLY about the progression of the community, and you don't care what you have to do to make it that way.

absolute power can corrupt the mind. you have done this with the best intentions, but have failed at even the simplest thing. you have failed to make this community a better place. you have taken the sporum, and flipped it upside down. extremes will ruin everything. you haven't gotten rid of the extremes, you only changed them. and in doing this, you have lost all support from many people, because you can't look at anything from a different prospective then your own.

you have not once tried to look at what people are doing from another prospective. you only spew propaganda, that myself was ignorant enough to fallow. you have not done anything to improve the community in reality, and you have threatened or dethroned anyone who opposed what you think. you may be the lesser of two evils, but at least slime can say he's been trying to get better. with you, you have stuck to what you have said even in a changing world. evil is still evil.

you are not amazing in any way, and honestly, I hate seeing this. but what am I? I mean, I did see things different then you, so I must be stupid. you are just as much of a tyrant as slime, whether you like it or not. you have one difference though, you have hypnotized the community to do what you want. you are not fair in any way. you are an arrogant person that shouldn't be allowed to have the power that you do.

and you know what? I don't care if I get harassed for this. you know what, I hope I do, because that will just prove to me how much the whole community has been lulled into a trans by your bullshit. if you want to talk, make it public. I don't want to speak in PMs because you're to much of coward to actually admit that you are wrong. and if you don't reply, i'll have to assume that you are more of an ass hat then I already thought you were.

I have nothing to say to you anymore.

-Squishy473
avatar
Squishy473
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 207
Join date : 2015-12-08
Location : Not on this forum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Darkel on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:56 am

Wow you're really blowing this out of proportion. First off I asked Sharples to take things to PMs with me so I could spare other people the stress of having the argument interrupt their chatting in the chatbox. It's not because I'm a "coward". Does Kyle do any differently on the Sporum? It's not about being a "coward". It's about keeping what should be private, private. Because believe it or not you don't need to get your nose shoved into every single little ordeal that the community has to offer. I know that's hard for you to believe since you are one of the people who so relentlessly cause drama on the Sporum, but try.

Secondly, I am sure that this is all a manipulation of Sharples. I've been made aware that he is PMing people and attempting to make me look bad, and cherry picking archives to add his own twists to the parts he thinks will support his claims. So I can dismiss your entire post under the assumption that you're just buying his lies, if I choose.

Third, I'm just really astounded that you can believe all of that nonsense. Doge broke the rules. The very easy rules that she agreed to when she signed up. She got a warning. Not a ban. I repeat, she got a warning. Because she was harassing me. I'd show you where but apparently Sharples saved the archives for himself and I'm assuming he either erased them from the chat history or they were automatically deleted. Regardless, my archives go further than everyone else's so I should still be able to see them. That tells me at some point the chat was cleared. Maybe by Sharples, maybe not. Either way he won't give them to me for clearer examination. Regardless, you're really overreacting. I've done nothing to be called a "tyrant" here and I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as losing support goes. Perhaps you, Sharples, and Doge dislike me now but that's just a crumb compared to the rest of the community.

And as far as knowing what people wants goes, I based these rules off of what we were all complaining about on the Sporum. So I do think I know a little bit about what all of you want. I mean, I'm the one who started all these movements in the beginning. I think I'd know what my group was pushing for, wouldn't you agree? I saw all the posts in the lynch sections. I know what has been said and what people have said they wanted and by using those opinions, Cardiac, Erops, and I fashioned a few rules that a toddler could follow. Save me the tyrant finger-pointing please.

As far as looking at other perspectives, I think I pretty much decimated that claim when I literally said in my first post in this thread that I now sympathize with Slime. I really have no clue how this makes me such a horrible tyrant admin. I gave a warning to Doge because she was harassing me. And if you don't believe me, there's plenty of other people who have been in conflict with Doge and had the same problem with her lately. Ask Doom, dounttron, Midnight, really anyone who reads the Sporum Chat.

Like I said before, Sharples and whoever is now following him has no good intentions. They do not care about the actual growth and good of the community, they merely want to overthrow something and trash a forum. Sharples doesn't want a rule against harassment because he himself often harasses people. I can give you an example. I forget which thread on the Sporum, but I remember Erops once stating that most of his activity was confined to the RP section. Sharples followed up with "keep it that way". I don't think that's appropriate behavior. I'm sorry but I do not allow bullies. But if you want to kick someone in the crotch, verbally abuse and make them hate themselves, there's 4chan for that.

Cardiac voiced his agreement with me the other day that changing the rules really isn't necessary. I don't see how I'm such a tyrant because I won't let people bully me on my own forum and scream and demand that I make them a moderator or they'll leave. That just doesn't fly. And if I may even paraphrase one of Slime's recent messages: go to any other game forum and see how you are treated there. We are abundantly lenient here and to be quite frank it's disgusting that you are acting so ungrateful of the work I've put in to make all of you happy. But of course, Sharples and whoever follows him is no different than the Ferguson Riots. Use one small little incident that's really right all along and use it as a means to riot and break the law without getting arrested under the ruse that you are protesting. At least when I protested, I genuinely desired a positive change.

I am not a coward and I don't know where you're pulling all of this stuff from. I'd respectfully ask that you kept this to PMs in order to rid this place of the drama that is currently plaguing the Sporum, oh, but trying to keep a clean environment somehow makes me a coward. So I won't bother. And I'll await your ever smarmy "YOU'RE A TYRANT! YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY ARGUMENT!" reply with much reluctance.

_________________
Silent Scaffold | Ruthless Galaxy | ECF | Imgur | Chat |
avatar
Darkel
The Murderator

Posts : 996
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 21
Location : Inside You

View user profile http://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Squishy473 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:40 am

Darkel wrote:Wow you're really blowing this out of proportion. First off I asked Sharples to take things to PMs with me so I could spare other people the stress of having the argument interrupt their chatting in the chatbox. It's not because I'm a "coward". Does Kyle do any differently on the Sporum? It's not about being a "coward". It's about keeping what should be private, private. Because believe it or not you don't need to get your nose shoved into every single little ordeal that the community has to offer. I know that's hard for you to believe since you are one of the people who so relentlessly cause drama on the Sporum, but try.

PMs have nothing to do with being a coward. and talking about what should and should not be punishable with a ban, and clearing up misconceptions are not a thing that should be kept private. we literally used to make threads about PMs and new information. I never even cared much about the sporum either. I don't "restlessly cause drama" nor do I think that I need to "stick my nose into every ordeal". I know I cover this later on, but you are literally telling me what I think. you do not know what I think, unless I have clearly stated it..

Darkel wrote:Secondly, I am sure that this is all a manipulation of Sharples. I've been made aware that he is PMing people and attempting to make me look bad, and cherry picking archives to add his own twists to the parts he thinks will support his claims. So I can dismiss your entire post under the assumption that you're just buying his lies, if I choose.
first, you stated yourself you wanted to see the archives. I want to see them too. also, again, assuming that you know what is going on! maybe if you had downright just told sharples what he wanted to know, this would never happen! there is such a thing as telling people stuff. and moreover, I don't care what sharples says, I don't care. but the thing is, you have chosen to defend yourself by blaming EVERYTHING on sharples. that is what a coward does. I even cover this later, but you can't admit that you are wrong.

Darkel wrote:Third, I'm just really astounded that you can believe all of that nonsense. Doge broke the rules. The very easy rules that she agreed to when she signed up. She got a warning. Not a ban. I repeat, she got a warning. Because she was harassing me. I'd show you where but apparently Sharples saved the archives for himself and I'm assuming he either erased them from the chat history or they were automatically deleted. Regardless, my archives go further than everyone else's so I should still be able to see them. That tells me at some point the chat was cleared. Maybe by Sharples, maybe not. Either way he won't give them to me for clearer examination. Regardless, you're really overreacting. I've done nothing to be called a "tyrant" here and I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as losing support goes. Perhaps you, Sharples, and Doge dislike me now but that's just a crumb compared to the rest of the community.
and yet this entire paragraph assumes you know exactly what I mean. and better yet, you have decided to manipulate it to everything that I have said, to what you think. you do deserve to be called a "tyrant". you demoted me(don't take that into account, cause I don't care about that) for 1, posting inappropriate stuff(I understand), and threatening to ban people. the second part i have 2 problems with. 1: you literally did the same thing. 2: you never knew my intentions. you don't know if I was being serious or not. you are hypocritical and arrogant.

Darkel wrote:And as far as knowing what people wants goes, I based these rules off of what we were all complaining about on the Sporum. So I do think I know a little bit about what all of you want. I mean, I'm the one who started all these movements in the beginning. I think I'd know what my group was pushing for, wouldn't you agree? I saw all the posts in the lynch sections. I know what has been said and what people have said they wanted and by using those opinions, Cardiac, Erops, and I fashioned a few rules that a toddler could follow. Save me the tyrant finger-pointing please.

as if you asked people what they were having problems with. the guidelines were fine! i'm pretty sure we established that the people enforcing it were the thing messing it up. again, as if you asked everyone what they wanted. yes, you knew exactly what you wanted. you. you did everything that you wanted. some people didn't want to have everything changed, if what you wanted and other people's wants overlapped, that was good for them. you never did everything specific for anyone.

Darkel wrote:As far as looking at other perspectives, I think I pretty much decimated that claim when I literally said in my first post in this thread that I now sympathize with Slime. I really have no clue how this makes me such a horrible tyrant admin. I gave a warning to Doge because she was harassing me. And if you don't believe me, there's plenty of other people who have been in conflict with Doge and had the same problem with her lately. Ask Doom, dounttron, Midnight, really anyone who reads the Sporum Chat.

and now with the power you have, you can do literally whatever the hell you want. prove that you sympathize with slime. actions speak loader then words. you have sided with the person you were opposing in the first place. also again, assuming I am talking about doge and sharples. and threatening to ban someone is okay if you are all powerful. oh yeah. the sporum chat! so helpful when you decide to threaten people who are having serious problems.

Darkel wrote:Like I said before, Sharples and whoever is now following him has no good intentions. They do not care about the actual growth and good of the community, they merely want to overthrow something and trash a forum. Sharples doesn't want a rule against harassment because he himself often harasses people. I can give you an example. I forget which thread on the Sporum, but I remember Erops once stating that most of his activity was confined to the RP section. Sharples followed up with "keep it that way". I don't think that's appropriate behavior. I'm sorry but I do not allow bullies. But if you want to kick someone in the crotch, verbally abuse and make them hate themselves, there's 4chan for that.

the first sentence. you know exactly what sharples' intentions are? sorry, I forgot you were all powerful for a second there. first, he did something because he thought you did something. all you had to do is explain yourself. I suppose you don't need to do that though because you are all powerful. oh yeah. you know that all sharples wants is to trash this forum. I can see that... because you never explained what you were doing! also, just because a minority is the largest, it is still a minority. you are furthering the community for a minority. ooh yeah, because saying keep it that way is so bad! this is what I mean with the other prospective thing. you don't know exactly what he meant. you yourself are a fucking bully ass hat! you fucking hypocrite. I despise of people who do shit like that.

Darkel wrote:Cardiac voiced his agreement with me the other day that changing the rules really isn't necessary. I don't see how I'm such a tyrant because I won't let people bully me on my own forum and scream and demand that I make them a moderator or they'll leave. That just doesn't fly. And if I may even paraphrase one of Slime's recent messages: go to any other game forum and see how you are treated there. We are abundantly lenient here and to be quite frank it's disgusting that you are acting so ungrateful of the work I've put in to make all of you happy. But of course, Sharples and whoever follows him is no different than the Ferguson Riots. Use one small little incident that's really right all along and use it as a means to riot and break the law without getting arrested under the ruse that you are protesting. At least when I protested, I genuinely desired a positive change.

you fucking idiot. you took a small thing, and fucking started a riot over it. I never even said you had to accept all demands. you even wanted to make a better forum then the sporum. remember how lenient kyle is? I don't know why you don't like him. maybe it's because you don't agree with hi- holy shit! I understand now! you're a fucking bigot! you only start riots over things where the people in power don't have the exact same opinion as you! this is great fucking news, I mean, this makes you such a great person. yeah fuck off, as if that alone doesn't make you a tyrant... oh wait... I forgot ALL OF THE THREATS YOU HAVE MADE IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS. also, you started a riot, got arrested for it, and then complained that you shouldn't be arrested for starting a riot.

Darkel wrote:I am not a coward and I don't know where you're pulling all of this stuff from. I'd respectfully ask that you kept this to PMs in order to rid this place of the drama that is currently plaguing the Sporum, oh, but trying to keep a clean environment somehow makes me a coward. So I won't bother. And I'll await your ever smarmy "YOU'RE A TYRANT! YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY ARGUMENT!" reply with much reluctance.

you fucking idiot. I- oh wait, I forgot again that you are all powerful and know my every intention. I want this to be public, because other people might have something to contribute and maybe because this is stuff I want other people to see. and I am not a whiny ass child you expect every other person that opposes you to be. if you have no respect for my argument, so fucking be it. the only reason you would fucking insult me, is to get other people on your side. to manipulate people into thinking they already know what I have to say. and in that you win. but for all the people who aren't fucking stupid and don't just side with you for no fucking reason, you are just shooting yourself in the foot. and if you want to make me look bad. do it. I don't fucking care what you decide I am, because GET THIS! you aren't an all powerful fucking god. you don't know everything. so fucking do what you want, cause what do I mean to you? but I would like to see you wiggle your way out of this. I mean, you didn't even combat my last 2 paragraphs. you are a coward, because you can not admit your own wrong doings, or your defeat. go as long as you can. I will keep continuing this, because I want to see what you think. I want to see you crumple because you can't handle the fucking truth. you can hide from it as long as you want, but it will catch up, and i'll be there when it does.

-Squishy473
avatar
Squishy473
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 207
Join date : 2015-12-08
Location : Not on this forum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by CaptnSunny on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:05 am

inb4 squishy gets demoted and b&

inb4 people make some darklord resistance

inb4 ss collapses

_________________

Also, because my signature doesn't link anywhere yet, I have decided that it would lead to an official download of the game OFF. You're welcome.
avatar
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-12-09
Location : In a fallout shelter, waiting for the apocalypse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:06 am

All I wanted was to get away from all the damn drama on the Sporum but now we've gone and ruined this place too.

Seriously...

Now I like Doge and all but you cannot deny that she can be a bit aggressive.  Remember when she kicked everyone off the chat for making a sexual joke?  It was all in good fun.  Why did she do it?  It's not like someone was making actual sexual advances towards here.  Come on.  Everyone I know does this to one another all the time.  

Now I do feel like Darkel saying that he did no wrong isn't fair.  Slime is not a good moderator.  He is unruly and bans people for no good reason.  "LIFE IS UNFAIR!"

But Darkel never did that.  He's tried to be fair.  Now, power corrupts.  I understand that.  I've felt like locking threads or banning people myself before but I know that I must exercise restraint for the good of the community.  I mustn't become my enemy.  

Now Sharples does have good intentions in one manner, yes.  He wants everyone to be free of oppressive moderation.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  But, the moderation we currently have is incredibly lax.  Do you want this place to be 4chan 2.0?  No rules?  Anything goes?  Flame wars everyone?  I hope not.
avatar
thecardiackidofDCVII
Dank Memelord

Posts : 498
Join date : 2015-12-11
Age : 15
Location : Romania (someday...)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGnucOZ1XBelh-cQCf3KnQ

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Squishy473 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:32 pm

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:
Now I like Doge and all but you cannot deny that she can be a bit aggressive.  Remember when she kicked everyone off the chat for making a sexual joke?  It was all in good fun.  Why did she do it?  It's not like someone was making actual sexual advances towards here.  Come on.  Everyone I know does this to one another all the time.  

have you ever thought ,once, that maybe she is being aggressive because she is having serious problems. maybe, just maybe, you should know that she is having problems and try not to provoke her. again, she is probably stressed out, although I wouldn't know, because I have never had her same problem. I would try not to speak to her if you don't want to be "harassed".

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:
Now I do feel like Darkel saying that he did no wrong isn't fair.  Slime is not a good moderator.  He is unruly and bans people for no good reason.  "LIFE IS UNFAIR!"

and what do you think i'm trying to tell you? of course darkel has done wrong! why would I care if he hadn't! see, because I actually care to research things. look around. know what is really going wrong. as for slime. I never said slime was a good moderator. but see, slime has improved. darkel has not improved.

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:
But Darkel never did that.  He's tried to be fair.  Now, power corrupts.  I understand that.  I've felt like locking threads or banning people myself before but I know that I must exercise restraint for the good of the community.  I mustn't become my enemy.  

trying is not doing. darkel is not a fair person. period. and I didn't have the same problems as you do. I felt like I shouldn't ban anyone or lock anything. but, after seeing kyle, I thought that being as lenient as him wouldn't be a good idea. so yes, power does corrupt the mind, but in many different ways.

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:
Now Sharples does have good intentions in one manner, yes.  He wants everyone to be free of oppressive moderation.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  But, the moderation we currently have is incredibly lax.  Do you want this place to be 4chan 2.0?  No rules?  Anything goes?  Flame wars everyone?  I hope not.

the moderation here is so lax because the people moderating are not here a lot, and still need to get used to moderating. having rules is good. and from what I've said, you could infer that I think(and I do) the sporum guidelines are fine. take out all of the censorship stuff. bam, done.



...4chan 2.0... No
avatar
Squishy473
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 207
Join date : 2015-12-08
Location : Not on this forum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Squishy473 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:35 pm

CaptnSunny wrote:inb4 squishy gets demoted and b&

inb4 people make some darklord resistance

inb4 ss collapses

ur 2 l8 m8.
avatar
Squishy473
Mistreated Orphan

Posts : 207
Join date : 2015-12-08
Location : Not on this forum.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by CaptnSunny on Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Selina's a girl and she's on fire
Flaming is her fantasy, users hate her with her bait
And Slime's living in a world she set on fire
Feeling the catastrophe, but they knows they can fly away

Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
We got our feet on the ground
As they're burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
Slime's got her head in the clouds
Selina's not backing down

The Sporum's on fire...
This Scaffold's on fire...
We're walking on fire...
Everything is on fire...

_________________

Also, because my signature doesn't link anywhere yet, I have decided that it would lead to an official download of the game OFF. You're welcome.
avatar
CaptnSunny
Anti-Liatrednu Protestor

Posts : 349
Join date : 2015-12-09
Location : In a fallout shelter, waiting for the apocalypse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Mr.H on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Why can't we just get along, and try not to continue arguing? Arguments like this will only mean the Premature death of SS

_________________
avatar
Mr.H
Heron King

Posts : 405
Join date : 2015-12-09
Age : 16
Location : Inside Darkel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by SissyGamer on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:13 pm

okay so now people are just being bitches?

guys arguing isn't doing anything good. please do not do this. i want this to be a peaceful place.

i came here because of DC. thats all i came here for. i thought this place was anti-flame war.

_________________

Otherwise known as SissyClairie, or just Sissy.
A really weird roleplayer aswell, i love dimensional clash, Vault Boy, Zalgo, StarCraft..too many things to explain..
I am on Spore buddy! Click this to see my profile, buddy me for more creative content!
avatar
SissyGamer
Catsup

Posts : 393
Join date : 2015-12-31
Age : 15
Location : Riding a magical unicorn, off to space!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My resignation here.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum