Silent Scaffold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five ideas

2 posters

Go down

Five ideas Empty Five ideas

Post by Darkel Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:25 pm

1: Modern day fantasy comedy
This idea is inspired by the anime "The Devil is a Part Timer!" Wherein the devil comes to earth and loses his powers and must work at a McDonald's esque fast food joint.

In this RP I will likely try something similar. The devil, or some other being from religion or mythology must live in the real world. Likely several main characters will live in an apartment complex. There will be actually be action and adventure but it'll be very comedy oriented.

2: The killer idea
In a world ruled by a powerful religiously fanatic terrorist organization called Alma, headed by an elusive ruler called the Cardinal, a famously horrific game is played. Criminals from all over the world are gathered and forced to play horrendous games. The game will likely either be a straightforward fight with one victor, or could take on several different, more interesting plays such as a capture the flag strategy. The main characters will be the weirdos and freaks that are placed in these games.

3: other fantasy idea
On the islands of Elytio, a variety of races gather in harmony with one another. That is, until a disease begins to spread across the land and turn its inhabitants into strange entities. The weather is acting weird, the gods are absent. What could be going on? You will play as a member of one of these races and must figure out what's wrong and try to fix it. I will have the players collectively come up with the races that will be used.

4: The Book of Remna
A magic book tells exactly when, where, and how a person will die. Countless users of it have attempted to alter the dates, the causes, the places. And all of that is possible, but with a cost: the user is bound to the book by soul. And unknowingly, the more one uses the book, the shorter that person's life becomes. One cannot see their own death within the book, only the deaths of others.

The question remains, where did this book come from? Why is it here? Who should rightfully possess such a power?

The setting will either be modern day earth, or a more fantasy esque world, depending on the want of the players. Although either way Some supernatural powers will be involved.

5: Muro
This RP would take place in the same universe as my story Red Memory, although the characters would be originally thought up by you and wouldn't be based on any particular person on the Sporum. Still working out this idea.

These ideas are all very vague, but I'm still working on them. Plus I kind of would like some help expanding on them to make them more unique and interesting. I also want them to be stories that you guys help craft.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

https://silentscaffold.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Five ideas Empty Re: Five ideas

Post by Punk Rock Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:52 am

I feel tempted to vote Book of Remna, but I have a question: what if my character decides, "hey, fuck this noise", and pushes it through his domicile's paper shredder back at the office?
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:05 am

I thought of that. I think that the book would have many magical properties that wouldn't allow it to be destroyed naturally, by shredding or fire or such. But the only way to destroy it would be something hidden and secret that the player would have to uncover.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Punk Rock Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:08 am

The book comes equipped with a shield generator, brilliant! Wish I had thought of that for my books. study

What about water damage or a spontaneous swarm of starving piranhas?
Punk Rock
Punk Rock
Not Dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:11 am

Again magical properties would probably act as ensurance that nothing bad happens to the book outside of magical means. Kind of like a Horxcrux from Harry Potter or the One Ring from LOTR. Water wouldn't be able to damage the pages somehow. Say as soon as the water hit the page, it dissolves and doesn't have the chance to soak it. For a piranha, I'd say the book would simply be strong and durable to such a magical level that no matter how hard the piranha bit at it, it wouldn't get torn up.
Darkel
Darkel
The Murderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum